Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:02 am

Krynn gave a little scrunch of her nose but called the moment he decided his meal. She repeated his choice, then ordered something in her own tongue. Grilled toddler in a salad. No wonder she didn't want Rajin to understand her order. He would probably think ill of her choice for human, even if it was a common meal in her culture. When he spoke of the humans at the school being secret, her brow furrowed a little. "I.. suppose," She gave a little half-frown, not looking up to him again. She wasn't sure how to feel about knowing Nicole was human, especially once she realized that was why the girl had been so intoxicating to be around. She spoke again, "I'm surprised half of them aren't dead." Especially with how dangerous Krynn was to Nicole.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:19 am
Krynn gave the order through her phone, then spoke in her native tongue. Rajin didn't speak any Russian, but something told him he was going have to learn soon, by order of his parents. The ifrit didn't seem to notice how the lamia's features subtly changed on the topic of the humans at school. "I honestly don't care. One of them is having his body sucked dry by a vampire, and another is going to be frozen solid by a snow woman. Not sure about the girl though. Maybe she'll make it. Maybe she won't. Either way, I wouldn't touch them. I don't have much of a taste for human." Rajin shrugged his shoulders. In his culture, while it wasn't uncommon to eat humans, Rajin wasn't a fan of their flesh. Too him, the texture was weird and meat was naturally too sweet. He prefered other meats.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:28 am

Even if Rajin learned Russian, the girl would probably still speak in her kind's language if she didn't want him to understand. His tongue would never be able to speak it anyway. She listened as he spoke of the humans, mentioning Nicole towards the end, and then his lack of enjoyment for human as a meal choice. The lamia sat up a little bit, getting more comfortable. "Nicole isn't in as much danger now. Shiyana and her stay close."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:45 am
While it was completely off topic, Rajin became curious about how Krynn learned to fight. What style was it? Obviously it was some lamia form of fight that centered itself on fighting with a long body and tail, like a snake, but what was it? The ifrit, scooted a little closer to the snake. "Hey, about the other day, when you were fighting those guys who were attacking you. Where did you learn to fight like that?" Rajin's question was delivered in a sort of deadpan curiosity. While much of his true nature was still locked away by the iron bracelets around his wrist, some of it was starting to come. But a little.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 am

The question did put the lamia a little off-guard, but she smiled and gave a little laugh. She looked like maybe it brought back a memory. Fighting her hardest, awkward in her own tail, unsure of what to do. She had come a far way. Krynn spoke a little amused, "Trainers back home. We fight similarly to snakes themselves. The style has no name that I have been made aware of."

( meep. small post. sorry )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:27 pm
Rajin kept the same bored expression on his face as Krynn explain how she learned to fight. Only when he raised his eyebrows did the genie have something to say. He turned his hand and looked down at the snake. "If you want, I could train you...and I don't mean that pervertedly." As the ifrit waited her for answer, he remembered something. "Should I hide when the food comes by, or do they not care?" Rajin asked, still looking down at the lamia for an answer. Id someone was hand delivering the food and bring it into her room, the ifrit would to find some place hide before and after they came.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:02 pm

"You could train me both ways, sir," The voice shifted a little. More soft, more airy. Taunting and teasing. When he spoke of hiding, Krynn shook her head. "There's no need to hide. I am allowed lovers." Perhaps not exactly at the school, but she ordered outside anyway. She was handy that way. The snake gave him a few soft kisses on his shoulder and part of his neck. She was an insatiable being, ready at almost any opportunity to come together with her partner. Krynn ran a soft hand across Rajin's thigh, nipping at his neck just slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:12 pm
Rajin was starting to feel a certain mood come when Krynn began to move her hands and lips on him. She really was insatiable. The ifrit didn't know any better, he would say she was a succubus in disguise. But, lucky for Rajin, she wasn't. She was just a really "hungry" lamia. Rajin lightly touched Krynn's chin and pulled up to lips where kissed her softly. At the same time, his free hand intercepted the one going down his thigh. "Maybe after lunch. You don't want to see a hungry ifrit go crazy." The genie's words were between a warning and a invitation. While he was up for it, he more hungry than anything.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:19 pm

The snake pulled her hand from his thigh and moved it to his chest. Her hands slid beneath his shirt, and her nails moved slowly down his chest, leaving soft pink lines in their place. Krynn ignored his warning, pressing her lips to his again. Her statement earlier was reconfirmed: they were far better at kissing than talking. "We have time before they arrive," She muttered, spoken a bit against his mouth. Perhaps he would change this time, even if unintentionally. She shivered a little in pleasure at the thought. She was fixated on the idea of his suppressed sexual dominance, especially since the tables were so often opposite in his culture.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:24 am
(Is Krynn still in her lamia form?)

All the while Krynn was busy trying to seduce Rajin, the ifrit was thinking of excuse to get out it, without making himself seem uninterested. Finally, the ifrit thought of a quick and smart response for his partner. "If we were going to do it, I'd need all day." Rajin said teasingly, trying to get he lmai off him. If the needed arose, he would have to pin here down and just leave it to teasing. Thinking about it, it was still rather strange. Just the other day, Rajin couldn't help but have his nose explode with flaming ifrit blood at the sight of perversion. Now, the genie was deeply involved in such manner. What was going on with this boy's growth?

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:31 am

( mhm mhm o 3o )

Krynn gave a grin, "We have all day," The lamia could take a bit of a hint, though, and her face soon portrayed a little pout. She removed herself from him, detaching. She didn't have to be doing this with him! She could go have anyone she wanted in a snap of her fingers. Instead, the snake coiled up a little, laying in a little plop on herself. She stared at Rajin with a little huff, wide eyes a little hurt. Krynn's quick mood changes were in action, showing her offense to his dismissal of her advances. Her tongue flickered out, and she spoke a bit. Her voice lacked the upset tone she was showing, "What do you want to do?"

( xx lil ploppin snake )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:32 pm
Rajin examined Krynn's behavior. As to expected, she was quick to change her mood. In the back of his head, the ifrit could tell that he had done something wrong. It didn't matter to him however. Rajin could relax...or so he thought. He felt uncomfortable again. With his partner not by his side, he didn't feel as high and mighty. Somewhere, the ifrit had an urge to get up and say Oh come on baby don't be like that. This was when Krynn asked him what he wanted to do. The ifrit saw this as an opening. The genie lied down on his stomach. "How about another massage." Rajin looked to Krynn, half-expecting her to actually do it. After all, she did like teasing him. What better way to do it than "massage" him.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:58 pm

"How about.." The snake spoke softly, unwinding a little and coming closer to him. "You massage me, Rajin?" The name was intimacy in the form of a breath. Krynn was a sexual being, there was no doubt to it. And she had tainted the ifrit to the point of no more nosebleeds. Or maybe they just thought he was done. The lamia watched him with half-closed, flirty eyes. She gave a soft little bite of her lip. Despite her persistence, the voice she had spoken with was soft and submissive, a genuine question rather than a demand. She would do whatever he pleased, she realized even as she watched him. How fast the proud princess could crumble.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:21 pm
Rajin's eyes widen when Krynn asked if he would massage her instead. A sudden streak of redness went over the boys face as he thought about it. The ifrit quickly sat up in a kneeling position. he pretended to mull the idea over in his head, when really, he was already on board with the idea, despite being hungry. "Ok. But I'll need a few things." The genie said standing up, and suddenly taking his shirt off. What was this, some kind photo shoot for a sexy calendar? Nevertheless, the ifrit sat down beside the lamia. "I'll need you to switch to your human form, strip down to your...undergarments and I need some oil." As much as he tried to hide it, Rajin was nervous again. Thankfully he didn't feel like his nose was going to explode.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:31 pm

While the genie thought it over, Krynn watched and waited. When he got up and took off his shirt, the lamia immediately moved into an upright position. The sight of him shirtless was very pleasing to the girl, and her eyes roamed over his chest. Her eyes enveloped him before her look returned to his face. She shifted lazily, removing her clothes very slowly. She removed her rings and bracelets one by one, tauntingly. Her earrings. Her dress was the last to come off, tantalizingly sluggish. The lamia walked with a sway in her hips, bending over near her dresser and retrieving oil. It smelled like home.. She closed the drawer and walked to Rajin, still swaying. She held the oil out to him. "It's warming to the touch. It feels nice on my kind's skin," It was a treat to have this oil.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games