Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:59 pm
At the bottom of the hill, she found herself huffing and walking along the dirt road. 'Did I lose him? I hope that dwarf is ok...' She muttered, looking around. She could feel her eyelids growing heavier and heavier the more she walked. She turned and looked back, seeing the entrance of the cave and realized she had barely gotten anywhere at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:39 am
Casting a final glance around the room Fredrika followed the stubborn dragon, arms lazily folded behind her head. The majority of the corridors decoration had worn away with time, once vibrant paintings fading to nothing but graying canvas pinned up in golden frames. Looking from the pictures to Wagner the young woman spent up, trotting beside him like some soft of curious puppy.

"Hay Wagner...um...sir" flicking open one of the smaller pouches at the front of her belt Fredrika pulled a few mint leaves free and popped the. In her mouth, chewing thoughtfully "do dragon's seen in colour?" It may have seemed like a stupid question but it was surprising how many arguments could be cause by it in history classes and while she had the chance to ask a real dragon she may as well use it.

lil_lollypop1

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:22 am
"Of course I see color. I painted all of those myself." he replied, looking at the occasional picture with him and a beautiful woman. "... in the older days, humans would sacrifice people because they had a bad crop or because of disease. They would blame young women and burn them alive. I suppose I felt bad for them..." He replied, implying that he saved them. "But that was an age long passed."

snuggle89

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:03 am
"Really? thats amazing" Painting and art was never really her strong point, something her mouth found highly disappointing, but even Fredrika could tell that at a lot of care had gone into his work.

"I always thought dragons enjoyed that sort of thing, at least, thats what they taught us" Hooking down her goggles she lent in closer to one of the more well preserved paintings, grinning at the detail etched on the faded canvas.

Hands clasped behind her back she trailed after Wagner like a lost duckling "Did they ever get to see the paintings? the women.." motioning at the walls "I bet they would have been flattered, theres are better than any human paintings, though I have only seen a few".

lil_lollypop1

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:58 am
lil_lollypop1

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Alistyre was greatful his bluf had worked and then chased off after Fiona and as soon as he made it to the door, the dwarf shouted "FIONA! HE IS GONE! WE WON THE BATTLE!" Down to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:19 am
"No... they usually got jealous." he replied. "They spent days and days in these halls of gold filled rich foods and knowledge of the ancients, and yet the only thing they could think of was their own pettiness. They only took pleasure in their own laziness." He told her, reentering his treasure room. "Now be gone with you. I have business to attend to in the capital of Titania."

"We... did?" Fiona muttered from the bottom of the cliff. 'Impossible. He retreated?!' She thought, slowly trailing back up. She was covered in dirt and sweat, and she looked positively exhausted.

snuggle89

Victor Markov

((I'm halfway waiting for the Lord of Darkness to come in and swoop her up. That or have him pretend to be a normal person and follow Fiona around. But in case Eternal doesn't do that, I have a backup plan. xd ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:33 am
She couldn't help but frown "Jealous, of a painting?" hoping down the last few steps Fredrika practically skipped her way to the exit, smiling up at the large black dragon "um, Thank you…for everything…"

Tugging open the door she stopped for a second "Would it be ok if…" shaking her head the woman laughed, dismissing the idea before slipping out onto the mountain pathway. He had been kind enough to put up with her for a night, she doubted Wagner would want her visiting him as well.

~

In the daylight the sheer rock of the cliff mountain didn't seem so intimidating and in no time at all Fredrika found herself picking her way down the winding path with little trouble, she had no other plan than turning up at the village and trusting what happened next to the gods and their benevolence.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:20 pm
Wagner frowned. He didn't like it when people didn't finish their statements. He turned into his human form, putting on some fine silks and picking up one of his favorite swords. He jumped out the door, two large black wings sprouting from his back as he soared through the skies.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:53 pm
"So much easier with wings" Huffing Fredrika skidded down the last foot of mountain, stumbling over shale and broken rocks before meeting the floor with a dull thud "or a horse" Coughing the young woman sat up feeling rather winded.

She was grateful for the daylight, scrambling down that mountain path at night would have more than likely lead her to an early grave. Brushing the dust and dried grass from her trousers Fredrika pulled herself on to the main highway glancing back up at the stone pass. "Maybe next time I could convince him to give me a lift…"

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:03 pm
snuggle89

"Oh my. What have we here? A run away dragon bride, or a rejected one?" A dark voice asked dully. A thin, weak looking man wearing baggy clothes and a sporting a slight frown looked down at her before pushing up his glasses. At first, his breathtaking yet feminine features could easily cause people to mistake him for an elf, but at second glance, he was clearly a human. He opened up the book in his hands and pulled out a pen, writing down in his book. "Experiment number 7896..." he muttered, obviously the geekish, scholarly sort, though that much was obvious by his traveling garb. It had the tainted look of the magician's academy.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:16 pm
Fredrika blinked owlishly at the skinny young man, an eyebrow raised as she took in his appearance. He looked sickly, weak his glasses not really helping his already dorky appearance.

Scratching the back of her head she laughed, holding out her free hand in a friendly gesture "I'm a mechanic not a piece of properly…besides" glancing back up at the dark spires of rock she grinned "Wagner's not all that bad, he let me stay the night with only a little wounded pride..."

Tilting her head away from the stranger she spat the used mint leaves from her mouth before fishing through her push and pulling some fresh one's out "What about you?" Trying to be friendly was growing increasingly hard as he muttered something, scribbling away in a note book. This man was treading a little more on the creepy side of her personality radar.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:25 pm
The man said nothing for a moment, looking down at his book for a moment and jotting something in it before putting his pen and book away. "So rejected bride." He replied, shaking her hand briefly before looking back. "Good to hear the old lizard is still in good health." He said before turning to the city. "Hmm..." He muttered, scratching the side of his face. "I'm a simple traveler. I take it you're from... that city?" He asked, pointing towards the large mechanical city in the distance. "I was headed there myself. I'm low on spirits."

snuggle89

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:42 pm
Fredrika couldn't stop herself sighing, apparently the stranger wasn't very well versed in the etiquette of a polite greeting "If it had a name I'm sure it would be food, not bride…and don't call him an old lizard, he's a dragon there is a difference"

In all honesty he didn't seem like a simple traveler, for his weak appearance he was confidant enough to travel down the main mountain pass and come through without looking to harassed.

Not wanting to start an inquisition into this odd mans life she turned to where he was looking, "Mhm, though everything is probably in chaos at the moment" Smiling she walked past him, tucking her arms lazily behind her head
"So where are you traveling from…um…sir?"

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:47 pm
"Titania." he replied, despite the fact that the whole world was named Titania. He simply didn't feel like answering petty questions if he didn't have to. "It sounds to me, like you have a little bit of a crush on that old lizard." He began, looking at her carefully as he spoke.

snuggle89

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games