Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:43 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack felt a pang through his heart when he heard her wanting to be rescued. "I will. I won't let anything happen to you. I'll always keep you safe," he said. They reached their destination and there, a man in an expensive suit with three guys behind him in black suits who liked like bodyguards. He sighed painfully and got out of the car to open her door. "This is where we separate...for nwow," he whispered to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:06 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him and frowned softly,she looked out the window to see a couple of men.She looked at Jack as he opened the door for her.She nodded to him and got out of the car.She stared at the man in the suit and then looked over at the other men behind him.She swallowed hard and stared the leader in the eyes.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:25 am
kyonko Banyez

Jack grabbed Lucy by her arm gently but firmly and pulled her over to the where the guys were. "Here's your package," he said. "The money?"

"Ah yes. The money," said the man, waiving a hand to one of the guys behind him who held a breifcase and handed it over to Jack. In turn, he got Lucy by the arm and dragged her over to the boss. Jack opened the case on top of his car and counted the money. 'Darn. All there,' he thought. He put the case in his trunk and went to the driver's seat. "Did you treat her well?" the man asked.

"No harm came to her. I made sure of that," Jack said and drove off but hid his car in a place where it couldn't be seen by anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:41 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy winced falsely as he gripped her arm and dragged her to the man.She listened to them exchange their words and looked down at her feet.She watched Jack take the case and walked slowly with the other man.She looked at Jack as he counted the money and stared at him and watched him speak to the man again.She watched him drive off and was pulled away to the inside of the building.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:10 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack took out a small monitor from the fake cup-holder and was able to see the layout of the building Lucy had gone into. He saw as the red dot that was supposed to be Lucy, was being moved to a room with no entries or exits other than one door. 'So that's how they want to do it,' he thought. He got out of his car and got his gun case out and started to suit up. He hid some extra ammo in his shoes in case he ran out during a shootout. he put his gun in his vest and put a jacket on top to hide it. He took a copy of the layout into an smaller monitor that looked like a phone and went walking to the building.

The man's bodyguard who was looming over Lucy took her over to a secluded room with only one door and a small window that was unreachable. "We'll keep you here for the time being. We'll get you to another room," the fancier man said as he turned to walk away but then turned back. "And maybe a change of clothes for you. You'll probably be more comfortable with them." He walked away with the bodyguard closing the door and standing post outside the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:15 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked around the room she was put in.She looked at the window and knew there was no away for her to escape through there.She looked over at he man as he spoke and blinked abit as he mentioned a change of room.She then stared at him as he mentioned a change of clothes for her as well."I am comfortable wearing what I am wearing now."She said to him as he walked out.She watched them close the door and looked around for any hollow spots in the walls.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack came into the premises of where the building was. It looked pretty expensive for someone to live inside by themselves. He got into the building and started the show. Some guys tried to stop him from going further but he knocked them out easily. Other guys took out guns and started to shoot at him. He ducked behind a thick pillar and would shoot from there. 'Only a little bit left to get to her.' He took out a second gun and started to shoot and walk towards the door whereLucy was behind. He opened it and went inside and closed the door behind him so the bullets wouldn't hit then. "Hey there, missy. Need any rescuing?" he said playfully with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:06 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy sat in a corner of the room and looked down.After a while she heard gun shots and looked at the door.She heard the shots getting closer and stayed in the corner she was in.She watched the door open and stared up at Jack.She jumped up and ran to him hugging him tightly"Yes I need to be rescue sir.'She said happily.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:48 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack held her her with one of his arms since he had guns in his hands. "Let's get out odd here quickly before they call in the big guys," he said. "Stay behind me so you won't get shoot, ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:51 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled up at him and nodded softly as he spoke.She moved behind him and held onto his shirt."Do you have anything to protect me, incase if you get hurt?"She asked him"Like a vest like yours?".  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:14 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack liked at her then at the door. "Not really since I never really needed one," he said to her. "I actually have a name in the underground world. Black Cat. No one knows my real name. And bad luck comes to the people who get in my way." He opened the door and started to shoot at the people shooting at them, walking over to the thick pillar from earlier.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:22 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack liked at her then at the door. "Not really since I never really needed one," he said to her. "I actually have a name in the underground world. Black Cat. No one knows my real name. And bad luck comes to the people who get in my way." He opened the door and started to shoot at the people shooting at them, walking over to the thick pillar from earlier.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy at him as he spoke and stared at him in awe as he shot the men.She stayed behind him and looked at him"You sure do have graceful movements when shooting at people, Cowboy"she said teasing him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:57 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Well little lady, this isn't the first time I've been at a shoot out," Jack said to her. He looked over tyke side a bit and found an opening. "Go go!" heyelled and ran for it with Lucy behind him. He was able to injure the majority of the men there but hadn't noticed an extra man and was shot to his left arm. He let out a cry of pain and turned to the direction of the shooter and shot him dead on the shoulder. With his other arm, he was able to get both of them out of the building. "The car's not far from here but we have to hurry," he said through gritting teeth.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:07 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled at him as he spoke and watched him .She ran after him and winced as he was shot in the left arm.She watched him shot the other and ran with him out of the building.She looked up at him and nodded softly as she started wrap her hands around his wound and placed pressure on it."You need that get that bandaged,Do we go to the hospital fr that?:  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games