Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
Advanced Flying I ~ Lesson 1/3 (Open 11/22) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:31 pm
New Year 2037 - 2038

Reminder...

Each student must attend a minimum of two lessons or face losing house points. Unless reason is given either in the absent thread or through private message. If reason is given it will count as if you were present for that class lesson.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:32 pm
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Flying (1st to 3rd Year)

User ImageUser Image
                                    Location: Class (on the pitch) - Tuesday @ 3:00pm

Landon walked onto the field for his second class of the year. He was looking forward to seeing what students would be taking his class. It was always interesting to see. He wanted to leave them with a lasting impression and hopefully he'd have some enjoyable students that would want to continue the following year. As students started to come onto the field Landon smiled. "Good afternoon everyone, I hope your first week back has been going well so far. I'm Professor Price and I'll be your instructor for the next two years." he told them brightly. "Before we get into introductions I'd like to inform you about some class rules. Don't worry they aren't that bad. All I ask of you is to come prepared and on time for class. Listen to instruction and no horsing around. The last thing I want is someone getting hurt and I'm sure you don't want that either." He said looking over the sea of students. "Lastly wands aren't needed so they can remain in your bags. Aside from that have fun and try your best. I assure you, that your hard work and effort will pay off." Landon added with a smile.

"Now, moving on to something more fun, since this is my first time seeing all of you I'd like you to tell me your names, houses, and why you decided to take my class." Landon instructed. "I understand that a lot of you want to play Quidditch while you're here, but I'm sure you all aren't going out to be pros afterwards." he added with a smile. "So, if you plan on playing Quidditch I'd love to hear what position you would like to play or currently play."

With: my second year class

Wearing: Professional

OOC: - - -

Kungfudemoness
                                    Charlie Antúnez, Hufflepuff: 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley
                                    Donella Brown, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Myron Hargrave, Gryffindor: 0/3 || 0 Reports

Cara MiaKitty
                                    Chrysanthemum Meadows, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Vincent Masters, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Essy ze Ninja
                                    Roman Dowling, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

river rocker
                                    Elide Lyzorian, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                    Chance Whitethorne, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Byuchuch Horne, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Wallis McGregor, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:05 am
User Image
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie arrived to class and found a spot. This was the optional elective he signed up for as soon as he knew about it. The teacher asked for an intro as it was the first class "I'm Charlie Antúnez and I'm in Hufflepuff. I took the class to get better at flying and Qudditch. I'm a Reserve Seeker." He replied when it was his turn.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:15 pm

ROMAN DOWLING __________
Second Year, Gryffindor __________
═════════════════════════
________
        User Image

To be honest, Roman was still kicking himself over not showing up to the try-outs. He could have at least tried, but he was scared. Not so much of the failure or rejection—but the falling—all it'd take is one slip up and you'd hurl down to the ground and break every bone in your body. Roman didn't want to spend months in a full body cast! But no one ever got hurt that bad, he made sure of that when he watched the games last year. Just a few bumps and bruises, usually. But if he's even going to try playing next year, then he'd need a bit of practice. Advanced Flying seemed like the perfect place to spread his wings, so to speak. Spotting Charlie easily in the small crowd, Roman jogged up to the Hufflepuff and greeted him with a smile. When it was his turn to speak, he shifted a little uncomfortably from foot to foot. "I'm Roman Dowling, Gryffindor, and uh, I think I want to give quidditch a go next year, but figured I'd take this class for practice first.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
        WHEN:: Tuesday, 3:00-3:45pm
        WHERE:: Quidditch Field
        WITH WHO:: Students

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:53 am
Professor Landon Price

User ImageUser Image

"Nice to meet all of you. Here's hoping you enjoy the tricks I have in store for you all." Landon replied happy to hear that both Charlie and Roman wanted to play Quidditch. He hoped to help Charlie in his seeker endeavor.

“For the rest of today we will be discussing our first topic, which is the basics of Quidditch. So sadly that means no flying today. Since I’m guessing most if not all of you know about Quidditch this will be a bit of review. Even so I hope all for you brought something to write with so you can take notes. If not I can provide you with such.” Landon told the class as he held up some parchment and self-inking quills. “So the game set up is, two teams play against one another and each team consists of three Chasers, two Beaters, a Keeper, and a Seeker. Now as you probably all know the Chasers shoot the Quaffle into the three goal posts, while the Keeper guards the goal posts. The Beaters keep the bludgers from hitting their teammates and hit them towards the other team’s players. Lastly we have the Seeker whose job is to catch the Golden Snitch.” He continued as he looked at his class.

"For those that do not know, this ball here is a Quaffle." Landon said holding the red ball up to show them. "The cannon ball like ones are the bludgers, those would be the ones trying to get out of the chest at the moment.” He told them with a chuckle. “As for the snitch that's this one." He added pulling out the golden snitch and holding it between two fingers. "This ball usually wins you the game. As for right now it might look pretty but it's extremely fast and impossible to spot once it gets moving." He assured them.

“Clearly the object of the game is to score more points than the other team. Each successful goal with the Quaffle is ten points and the snitch is one hundred and fifty points. Lastly once the snitch is caught the game is over. Also for those that don’t know, there are no substitutions in the game unless someone is knocked out, or it has been over a certain time period without the snitch being caught.” Landon finished. “Now if you have any questions ask away if not you are dismissed. Next week we’ll be learning a flying technique so bring your brooms if you got have one.”

Kungfudemoness
                                    Charlie Antúnez, Hufflepuff: 1/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
                                    Roman Dowling, Gryffindor : 1/3 || 0 Reports

river rocker

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlie listened very intently from where he sat in the grass. When it came to sports he could remember thing very well, it was his thing. He would seem completely enthralled by the lesson. He hoped the class would help him gets better and eventually secure him a first string spot. Though reserve was still important, you never know when he may need to fill in.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:47 am
Professor Landon Price

User ImageUser Image

“Good afternoon class. Today is the day you’ve all been waiting for because we will be learning how to do a barrel roll on our brooms. So if you don’t have one I suggest coming up and taking a broom please.” Landon instructed as he waited for everyone present to grab a broom before starting. “Alright, before we all go flying around I don’t want anyone having to take a trip to the hospital wing so listen up.” He told them before continuing. “A barrel roll is a roll going from side to side for the purpose of avoiding an object, while continuing on a straight path. In order to do this safely, you keep a firm grip on your broom and lock your feet and legs together, before you lean over with enough force to spin all the way around. It doesn’t take much.” Landon explained.

“Now I’ll demonstrate and then you all can have at it.” Landon told them as he got onto his broom. Pushing off the ground he circled around before going in a straight path. Locking himself to his broom Landon leaned over to his side with enough force to spin all the way around until he was back upright before coming to a complete stop. "So who wants to give it a shot?"

Kungfudemoness
                                    Charlie Antúnez, Hufflepuff: 1/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
                                    Roman Dowling, Gryffindor : 1/3 || 0 Reports

river rocker

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlie felt like he was sooo late, and he didn't like it. He had taken a nap and regretted it when he awoke later than expected. He bolted on to the feild. "Sorry I'm....so late...I woke up....to late...." Charlie said in between pants. He caught his breath as he joined the class. Barrel rolls looked quite fun! He carefully watched the teacher to see how much force was needed. Soon it was his turn! He got on the broom and gained enough height and speed and went for the roll. He excuted the roll well but he wobbled a bit on the end. Not graceful but he didn't lose control.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:30 am
New Year 2038 - 2039

Reminder...

Each student must attend a minimum of two lessons or face losing house points. Unless reason is given either in the absent thread or through private message. If reason is given it will count as if you were present for that class lesson.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:48 am
Professor Landon Price
Professor of Advanced Flying

User ImageUser Image

Landon walked onto the field for his second class of the year. He was looking forward to seeing what students would be continuing into his advanced class. It was always interesting to see. He wanted to leave them with a lasting impression and hopefully he'd have good number of students. As students started to come onto the field Landon smiled. "Good afternoon everyone, I hope your first week back has been going well so far. For those of you how don't remember I'm Professor Price." he told them brightly. "Reminder of the class rules. All I ask is that you come prepared and on time for class. Listen to instruction and no horsing around. The last thing I want is someone getting hurt and I'm sure you don't want that either." He said looking over the sea of students. "Lastly wands aren't needed so they can remain in your bags. Aside from that have fun and try your best. I assure you, that your hard work and effort will pay off." Landon added with a smile.

"Now, for the rest of today we will be discussing our first topic, which is the basics of Quidditch. So sadly that means no flying today. Since I’m guessing most if not all of you know about Quidditch this will be a bit of review. Even so I hope all for you brought something to write with so you can take notes. If not I can provide you with such.” Landon told the class as he held up some parchment and self-inking quills. “So the game set up is, two teams play against one another and each team consists of three Chasers, two Beaters, a Keeper, and a Seeker. Now as you probably all know the Chasers shoot the Quaffle into the three goal posts, while the Keeper guards the goal posts. The Beaters keep the bludgers from hitting their teammates and hit them towards the other team’s players. Lastly we have the Seeker whose job is to catch the Golden Snitch.” He continued as he looked at his class.

"For those that do not know, this ball here is a Quaffle." Landon said holding the red ball up to show them. "The cannon ball like ones are the bludgers, those would be the ones trying to get out of the chest at the moment.” He told them with a chuckle. “As for the snitch that's this one." He added pulling out the golden snitch and holding it between two fingers. "This ball usually wins you the game. As for right now it might look pretty but it's extremely fast and impossible to spot once it gets moving." He assured them.

“Clearly the object of the game is to score more points than the other team. Each successful goal with the Quaffle is ten points and the snitch is one hundred and fifty points. Lastly once the snitch is caught the game is over. Also for those that don’t know, there are no substitutions in the game unless someone is knocked out, or it has been over a certain time period without the snitch being caught.” Landon finished. “Now if you have any questions ask away if not you are dismissed. Next week we’ll be learning a flying technique so bring your brooms if you got have one.”

Miss GryffindorK
                                    Helena Davisson, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley
                                    Callista Hargrave, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Madoc Warlow, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Kungfudemoness
                                    Ferdinand Delacroix, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

oyehh
                                    Elizabeth Whyte, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Jade Galaksylph
                                    Drew-Jenna Eide, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

mc2
                                    Rhett Fang Ye, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                    Galen Hall, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
                                    Gabriella Stanford, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Graydon Ironshield
                                    Faina Patrovna-Harcroft, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

river rocker
                                    Darcy-Roison Calderwood, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Red Hot Missy
                                    Tyler Blade, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:37 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

It might have seemed odd for Faina to be standing out there on the pitch, waiting for her Advanced Flying class to start, especially given she had no thought of trying out for her House team. The game didn't really interest her all that much, although she could get behind the excitement an impending game usually generated, and the after-victory party was always raucous. However, the class gave her an excuse to be out of the castle, an actual legit excuse, and the chance to be up on a broomstick.

She tried in vain to get her cousin Sergei to buy her a broomstick over the summer, since she was no longer a First Year, and no longer under the prohibitions which came with that. He'd told her it was a matter of expense, more than anything else. As much as she figured there was truth behind the reasoning, she also suspected it was also a matter he wasn't sure he could trust her not to go flying off on it. As such, for the class, she would make do with one of the ancient broomsticks the school had, and hope not to get any splinters.

Faina was disappointed they wouldn't be flying today, a pity really since it was a nice day, but she hid it behind her usual impassive mask. The rules of the game seemed pretty straightforward, but she took notes anyway, as they might get quizzed about it later. "Are there any particular strategies involved in match-play, Professor Price?" she asked curiously, after raising her hand and waiting to be recognized, hoping to get to stay outside a bit longer if she could.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:31 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                      ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                      ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie came to the feild with his new broom in tow. It was by no means top of the line but more in a sensable mid range. Hard to justify it when he wasnt going to go for qudditch. The budgers where terrifying enough. He got a spot near Faina and greeted her. While he was sad they wouldnt be flying he was still excited to be here. Taking the notes and waiting till Faina got her awnser before asking his. "If there no substutions what are reserves used for?" Ferdie asked.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<2nd year>

Rhett unlike his sister did not see the need to try out for his house's quidditch team. He liked his freedom too much and it was not as if Gryffindor was in desperate need for applicants like the Ravenclaw team seemed to often be. His sister had been kind enough to give him her broom for the class though and Rhett was excited to not have to use one of the more ancient school broomsticks, though, his broom was not as new as some he saw. Rhett was disappointed when he learned they were not flying today, but at least it was not too hard of a lecture to follow. As Rhett wasn't expecting to take notes he borrowed a quill and some parchment from the professor, thankful for Professor Price's kindness. He joined Faina and Ferdie as he began taking notes like his friends, though he felt his was less detailed than either's. He listened to the questions asked and waited twirling the quill in his fingers wanting to move more than sitting for an unexpected lecture generally allowed for.

Time: 2037-2038
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:33 pm
Professor Landon Price
Professor of Advanced Flying

User ImageUser Image

"Good questions," Landon began before turning his attention to Faina. "There are actually several strategies from the verses ways one can move on their broom in order to work with the quaffle or dodge even block a shot. There are even a number of strategies to hitting a bludger. I'd love to get into them but there simply isn't enough time. If you are interested however, I'd suggest perusing Quidditch throughout the ages which you can find in the school library." He answered her before turning his attention to Ferdie. "As for your question although there are no substitutions, reserves can stand in for a player that can't play that day or they can step in for injured players who are knocked out during the game." Landon could at least answer that one question this class period. "10 points to each of you for those and with that class dismissed."

*** Time Skip ***

“Good afternoon class. Today is the day you’ve all been waiting for because we will be learning how to do a barrel roll on our brooms. So if you don’t have one I suggest coming up and taking a broom please.” Landon instructed as he waited for everyone present to grab a broom before starting. “Alright, before we all go flying around I don’t want anyone having to take a trip to the hospital wing so listen up.” He told them before continuing. “A barrel roll is a roll going from side to side for the purpose of avoiding an object, while continuing on a straight path. In order to do this safely, you keep a firm grip on your broom and lock your feet and legs together, before you lean over with enough force to spin all the way around. It doesn’t take much.” Landon explained.

“Now I’ll demonstrate and then you all can have at it.” Landon told them as he got onto his broom. Pushing off the ground he circled around before going in a straight path. Locking himself to his broom Landon leaned over to his side with enough force to spin all the way around until he was back upright before coming to a complete stop. "So who wants to give it a shot?"

Miss GryffindorK
                                    Helena Davisson, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley
                                    Callista Hargrave, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Madoc Warlow, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Kungfudemoness
                                    Ferdinand Delacroix, Hufflepuff : 1/3 || 0 Reports

oyehh
                                    Elizabeth Whyte, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Jade Galaksylph
                                    Drew-Jenna Eide, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

mc2
                                    Rhett Fang Ye, Gryffindor : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                    Galen Hall, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
                                    Gabriella Stanford, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Graydon Ironshield
                                    Faina Patrovna-Harcroft, Slytherin : 1/3 || 0 Reports

river rocker
                                    Darcy-Roison Calderwood, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Red Hot Missy
                                    Tyler Blade, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:56 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                      ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                      ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie was here and ready to fly, they would be doing so today and he had been so antzy and excited that he had couch a pillow trown at him by a older housemate when he was in the common room spazzing about it and was told to cool it. Now on the feild he didnt have to cool it, he was here! Listening carefully on how to do a barrel roll and watching the teacher do it he was so psyched that he instantly volunteered. Hopping onto his broom he flew up and looped to where he would have enough room locking his legs as he flew straight he kept in mind that the teacher said it didn't take much and tipped himself over. Swinging around his broom like that was pretty thrilling. Being upright again he landed to be out of the way for the next person

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Second Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff