Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:13 pm
SubonicXP
The crowd seemed normal for the most part, just a lot of people shouting, holding up signs, just protesting. Eventually from high up in Prism Tower one of the windows in the terrace at the top opened up and a hand stuck out, decorated heavily with jewelry. "His majesty thanks you all for gathering and voicing your grievances! The regent will consider your displeasure and act accordingly from there. We ask everyone to now disperse and allow the parade commence for his majesty!" A voice blared from the tower's outdoor loudspeakers.

It was as if the announcement lit a fuse in the crowd. The protests became far more louder and began to throw anything they could at the tower, shoes, rocks, anything. People would then begin to push towards the tower as they attempted to fight against the Royal Guard blocking the entrances to the tower. Some of the Snagems looking from on high might notice that they people who threw stuff and began to attack first had...red glasses, either on their face or in their pockets.

Anyone towards the middle of the crowd would notice a man with red glasses on the back of his head, suddenly releasing a Fletchinder into the air, with something in its talons, those looking up would notice it too. Anyone towards the end of the crowd would notice several people with red glasses suddenly running out of the crowd, was something happening?

Ren sent out his Aerodactyl, Riolu and Grovyle while Kasumi sent out her Shiny Aerodactyl, Riolu, Togepi and Pidgeotto. Ren, his Riolu, and his Grovyle climbed onto his Aerodacty, and Kasumi, her Riolu and her Togepi got onto hers, and they gave orders, and were soon flying

Togepi used Ancient Power, Grovyle used Dragonbreath, and the two Aerodactyls used Hyper Beam, all targeting that Fletchinder, which had just been hit by watch shurikans.

As the bird pokemon fell, it was hit by two psychic attacks from Ren and Kasumi's Kirlia's, so there wasn't much chance it would remain concious

Kasumi's Pidgeotto was acting as a protector, watching their backs so no one surprised them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:19 pm
SubonicXP
The crowd seemed normal for the most part, just a lot of people shouting, holding up signs, just protesting. Eventually from high up in Prism Tower one of the windows in the terrace at the top opened up and a hand stuck out, decorated heavily with jewelry. "His majesty thanks you all for gathering and voicing your grievances! The regent will consider your displeasure and act accordingly from there. We ask everyone to now disperse and allow the parade commence for his majesty!" A voice blared from the tower's outdoor loudspeakers.

It was as if the announcement lit a fuse in the crowd. The protests became far more louder and began to throw anything they could at the tower, shoes, rocks, anything. People would then begin to push towards the tower as they attempted to fight against the Royal Guard blocking the entrances to the tower. Some of the Snagems looking from on high might notice that they people who threw stuff and began to attack first had...red glasses, either on their face or in their pockets.

Anyone towards the middle of the crowd would notice a man with red glasses on the back of his head, suddenly releasing a Fletchinder into the air, with something in its talons, those looking up would notice it too. Anyone towards the end of the crowd would notice several people with red glasses suddenly running out of the crowd, was something happening?

Ryan notices. What the hell was going on? He would move closer in and take the cork out of his gourd. If something went wrong, he was going to have to act fast.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:21 pm
Veronica flew around faster as the crowd started to attack. She was closer to the tower and couldn't find a way to attack from the distance without hurting the innocent. "Let's try a good old Fly then, on that one!" she pointed to someone with red glasses, the fight had made it easier to see who was pushing forward. The Flygon flew up and back down to gain momentum, then landed right on the Team Flare member - hurting one or two others nearby. Veronica found herself right in the middle of the whole attack and quickly returned BlackCrystal for his own safety. Tsk! She desperately looked around to find more of the enemy, staying by the fallen one. Pity that attack took you out... Veronica started to noticed her team mates attacking.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:36 pm
The Fletchinder attempted to avoid the onslaught of attacks, and did manage to avoid some, but it was just too much, the bird was knocked out of the sky and its cargo was dropped. "Talon!" Another bird cried, a Talonflame which caught the item. The bird then began to dart towards the tower as it broke up into several copies, it was Double Team.

"We're under attack!" Someone yelled as all the attacks went of, causing the crowd to get even more wild, pushing and shoving, even some fights breaking out among them. Some people at the front of the crowd even began to attack the tower with their Pokemon, Mightyena jumped at the guards, Golbat attempted to smash into the terrace above with Steel Wing, and so forth. Oddly enough there wasn't wide variety in the Pokemon.

As for Ren and Kasumi, calling out so many Pokemon and attacking relentlessly was probably not a good idea. The crowd noticed them instantly and blinded with their rage began to attack the bully with the two huge dinosaurs attacking the poor little bird. People began to climb up the building after them, some hurling Pokeballs up there. A male and female pair of Meowstic appeared and shot twin Psychics at the pair hoping to knock them off the roof.

As for Veronica things would get ugly for her too. While she did subdue a grunt, she drew attention to her from a by standing one in plain clothes who released a Houndoom, the dog diving at her looking to Bite.

"Ryan, there are vents around Centrico Plaza that lead straight to the canal underneath. I thought you would like to know that." GRAY said to Ryan from his new SNAG, a hologram of an robotic eye appearing before him.

A riot has broken out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:44 pm
SubonicXP
The Fletchinder attempted to avoid the onslaught of attacks, and did manage to avoid some, but it was just too much, the bird was knocked out of the sky and its cargo was dropped. "Talon!" Another bird cried, a Talonflame which caught the item. The bird then began to dart towards the tower as it broke up into several copies, it was Double Team.

"We're under attack!" Someone yelled as all the attacks went of, causing the crowd to get even more wild, pushing and shoving, even some fights breaking out among them. Some people at the front of the crowd even began to attack the tower with their Pokemon, Mightyena jumped at the guards, Golbat attempted to smash into the terrace above with Steel Wing, and so forth. Oddly enough there wasn't wide variety in the Pokemon.

As for Ren and Kasumi, calling out so many Pokemon and attacking relentlessly was probably not a good idea. The crowd noticed them instantly and blinded with their rage began to attack the bully with the two huge dinosaurs attacking the poor little bird. People began to climb up the building after them, some hurling Pokeballs up there. A male and female pair of Meowstic appeared and shot twin Psychics at the pair hoping to knock them off the roof.

As for Veronica things would get ugly for her too. While she did subdue a grunt, she drew attention to her from a by standing one in plain clothes who released a Houndoom, the dog diving at her looking to Bite.

"Ryan, there are vents around Centrico Plaza that lead straight to the canal underneath. I thought you would like to know that." GRAY said to Ryan from his new SNAG, a hologram of an robotic eye appearing before him.

A riot has broken out.

Ryan sighs and nods. "Can you pull up a visual layout for me? I need to see how this all corresponds to the crowd." he asks the A.I. He was thinking of something, but he needed to see what he had to work with.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:45 pm
It didn't take a lot for Sol to notice the series of attacks. Backing off, he took out his SNAG, a basic face popping up on the others' to signify that its camera wasn't in use. "You know, a warning shot would've been a lot more practical. I don't know what the case was with that Pokemon or what it was carrying, but somehow, I don't think turning a fire hose to full blast to take out a flaming match was the best idea..."

Immediately after, he found himself having to be on the defensive, keeping attacking out of the equation. Xipil would soon spot and follow the Talonflame, also avoiding an assault for now.

Amaranth and Cera weren't so lucky, getting swamped by the riot that started up. They barely managed to break away, Cera leaping into Amaranth's arms for safety. "So close to reverting back now... now what, Ammy?"

"I don't know..." Amaranth hurried out of the crowd as well as she could, getting closer to Prism Tower.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:53 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan sighs and nods. "Can you pull up a visual layout for me? I need to see how this all corresponds to the crowd." he asks the A.I. He was thinking of something, but he needed to see what he had to work with.

GRAY didn't respond to that at first, he simply conjured a holographic map of Centrico Plaza for Ryan. There were a total of six vents used for drainage in the plaza in a circle around the tower. The vents were roughly at the center of the crowd, a good example would be a circle with another circle inside of it. "I should warn you however, I don't think you can handle this much water, especially with being so far down. Do not strain yourself...I don't want to hear you whine. Use caution" Was GRAY actually showing concern?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:56 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

GRAY didn't respond to that at first, he simply conjured a holographic map of Centrico Plaza for Ryan. There were a total of six vents used for drainage in the plaza in a circle around the tower. The vents were roughly at the center of the crowd, a good example would be a circle with another circle inside of it. "I should warn you however, I don't think you can handle this much water, especially with being so far down. Do not strain yourself...I don't want to hear you whine. Use caution" Was GRAY actually showing concern?

Ryan looks over the map and listens to GRAY. Damn. If it was higher up, maybe he could do something...hmm...higher up? and the concern would draw an eyebrow raise from Ryan, but wouldn't stop his though process. "GRAY, is there anyway to safely raise the water level so I can have access to it?" Ryan asks.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:58 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan looks over the map and listens to GRAY. Damn. If it was higher up, maybe he could do something...hmm...higher up? and the concern would draw an eyebrow raise from Ryan, but wouldn't stop his though process. "GRAY, is there anyway to safely raise the water level so I can have access to it?" Ryan asks.

"I suppose if one were to lower the dam on the inside you could. The canals are off limits but there is a panel on the inside it looks like to control the water flow. GRAY answered Ryan.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:00 pm
"Merde." Aile scowled as she stood up, watching the chaos ensue. "Welp, things just went bad in a hurry." She looked at Kayvaan. "Doesn't this seem familiar, friend." The Greninja tilted his head as Aile took out her SNAG. "Bah, not my intention, I like the shadows." She pocketed the device and put her goggles over her eyes. "Ready to jumpfoot this?"

"Gre."

"Heh. A man of few words, like usual." She pointed at the tower and the two began to jump roofs in order to get closer, grabbing another Pokéball.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:03 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"I suppose if one were to lower the dam on the inside you could. The canals are off limits but there is a panel on the inside it looks like to control the water flow. GRAY answered Ryan.

"Would you be able to access it remotely or would I have to make my way there? If you can't access it, It will probably be best for me to fall back. If you can, I might be able to do something to diffuse some of this panic." Ryan explains to the A.I.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:03 pm
SubonicXP

A riot has broken out.

As the riot broke out, Ren and Kasumi called their Kirlia's up to them, and the psychic duo used Protect to block the psychic attacks. "Tell those Meowstic's and their trainers that the Fletchinder was an enemy, sent to attack the palace to give those loyal to the king an excuse to retaliate."

With that, Ren and Kasumi trusted in their Kirlia's to watch their backs and targeted the Talonflame "Grovyle, Dragonbreath! Riolu, Focus blast! Aerodactyl, Thunder Fang!" Ren called out his Rotom and Linoone "Rotom, Electroweb! Linoone, Icebeam!"

Ren's aerodactyl was struggling a bit with the added weight, but still managed to remain in the air

Kasumi called out her Persian onto her Aerodactyl's back as well "Togepi Ancient power, Riolu Focus Blast, Aerodactyl Thunder Gang, Pidgeotto use Brave Bird, Persian, Pay Day!"

Ren and Kasumi stuck to ranged attacks so that their non-flying Pokemon could remain on the two aerodactyl's and attack each a different Talonflame, trying to find the real one.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:09 pm
SubonicXP

A riot has broken out.

'Yep,' Isaac thought to himself, 'This is really bad.' He had attempted to keep following the two Flare members, but lost sight of them as the crowd turned into an angry mob. Looking around, he spotted Ren and Kasumi on the roof, being assaulted by the crowd. Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do from here, without being swarmed upon himself. As the mob began to press towards the building the pair, who were now trying to shoot down all of the Talonflame images, Isaac pushed his way into a side alley, escaping the throng of violent protesters.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:15 pm
"No, I can't access it remotely, there is no wireless signal. However, we may have someone who can break in." GRAY said to Ryan. It was at that moment which Aile's SNAG went off. "Think you can break into the canal's control room? If you're not I understand, no shame in failure." Another SNAG would go off, Isaac's. "Find Aile now, I've put a beacon on your SNAG's map leading to her location. I need you to lower the canal's dam to raise the water level. She might be able to get you inside the control room."

The Talonflame copies were taken out one by one, the real one the only one standing afterwards, still in flight but had been clipped by several attacks. Before the bird became exhausted it let go of its cargo, a small black box object heading straight for the tower.

The Meowstic wouldn't listen, their trainers had arrived on the rooftop and began to give new orders. The male would suddenly begin to clap, a strange white aura appearing around the female. The female then began to charge a brilliant orb of multicolored energy in its hands and once the Protect ended it would unless a massive Signal Beam at the two Kirlia, empowered by the Helping Hand.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:17 pm
Veronica brought her attention back to the people, "Havoc!" she called out loudly, not having a chance to reach for her pokeball. Her Lucario came out, taking the bite attack as best she could. Veronica kept her hand on Havoc's shoulder, "Don't go too far, keep using Counter just in case." Veronica indicated, trembling from the overwhelming mob. The Lucario could feel her distress and remained on the defensive. Ah, all right, pokemon are up front now. Veronica tossed up one of her pokeball, it was her Flygon again. "BlackCrystal, use Rock Slide on that Mightyena!" Though at that point, there were plenty of Mightyena around. The Rock Slide happened to hit one of the Golbats as it went down but it seemed like another replaced it. Veronica didn't know whether to block the entrance with the rock slide or not, she might just get crushed against them since she was surrounded by enemies. Soon after she decided to go on the offensive, though keeping just behind Havoc. "There's not much we can do here, Havoc, Force Palm against any pokemon or anyone with red- got it?" It was a risky move, she might hurt someone that wasn't part of Team Flare, but staying in her position would only lead to bruises.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games