Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Somewhere Outside On Princeton Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:05 pm
User Image

•Ваня Ларионов

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ • Sitting on a bench___ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ • Qukoh'ya___ Mᴏᴏᴅ • Calm

Life every man holds dear; but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life. #48CCCD
                                                                        –William Shakespeare

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Yeah, there's a lot of interesting people on campus," he stated in agreement. Their student body and faculty was very diverse. He was a bit curious about why he wore the collar. He decided not to ask though. He didn't want to pry.

"It is best to learn from your own experience. You know your abilities best though so it was just some advice," for all he knew the other might be able to always land on his feet. He did say he had yet to really hurt himself. As a teacher his student's safety was important though.

"Learning on the field is a lot more interesting than in a class..." though it wasn't like he could go on trips around the world with his students. It would be fun if it was possible.

He was curious what he meant about truly exploring a forest. Did he mean... in person? Or was he talking about through exploration? He couldn't climb trees like the other... He put a hand to his mouth and looked away while in thought. How to best answer him...

He looked back at the other and lowered his hand to speak, "I've been to numerous forests of different types across the globe. I've at least been to every continent." he'd normally smile over such talk but he wasn't that sure if he had given a proper answer to his question.

"I'm sure you have a different experience from the trees than from the ground though" he couldn't climb trees like the other.

The greatest way to live with ℌonor in this world
                                                                        is to be what we pretend to be.
                                                                        –Socrates

User Image
                                                                        ooc: ...
                                                                        Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya nodded when he spoke of the diversity and smiled. "I like that you learn something new everyday and from your own peers at that." Qukoh'ya chuckled when he spoke of advice and smiled gently. "Advice well taken in memory and I will be extra careful. Thank you." The neko was smiling happily still, it didn't bother him.

"I think it is very kind." No difficult admission. And he said it with a straight face. The young man was used to people just letting him notice by himself if something was dangerous. When Vanya answered his question to his best ability he couldn't help but chuckle again.

"Yes that does count as well. But I mean have you listened to the birds? The gentle wind in the trees, the sounds on the ground? The subtle sound of hoofs on the soft forest bedding?

The feeling of the trees under your hands as you touch them or the smell of the forest and the sun subtly shining through the canopy.
Qukoh'ya was obviously passionate about nature and the environment, though he kept his voice calm enough. "You are interesting." It didn't escape him the other looked curiously at his collar, or it would seem that way. "It's soothing to me." He spoke with few words at first, before he smiled and continued.. "The bell, you seem curious." Body language spoke a lot with people and Qukoh'ya knew this.

BloodxEagle

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:28 pm
User Image

•Ваня Ларионов

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ • By a bench___ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ • Qukoh'ya___ Mᴏᴏᴅ • A bit embarrassed

Life every man holds dear; but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life. #48CCCD
                                                                        –William Shakespeare

It was good the student was enjoying the school so far. Though it had only been a couple days for the other. "I do hope you continue to enjoy your time here."

He turned his gaze away, a bit embarrassed when the other acknowledged the kindness of his action. "It's just an average responsibility of a teacher to worry about such things..." he replied trying to downplay it.

"I have" he answered, now understanding what he was asking. He thought that when one went into a forest that it invaded the person's senses anyways. "I hope you get some chances to travel around. You might have already but it's always good to explore, I'm sure you'd get good use out of it" it's good to get out there and see new places and learn from the world.

He blinked. The be- Oh, how embarrassing. He was caught doing something as rude as staring. He hadn't realized it. "My apologies." he said. He assumed it was an significant item to him for perhaps sentimental reasons.

–Socrates

User Image
                                                                        Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:53 am
User Image User Image
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin noticed him looking away, and he decided not to press that subject, soon though his answer to his question came and he nodded.

Qukoh'ya smiled when the other realized what he meant, he meant actually experiencing the forest. Plenty of people visited and explored forests, but only a few truly experienced it.
"Not many can say they have." He listened when Vanya spoke about exploring the surroundings and he shook his head.

"I haven't been able to explore beyond campus yet. I hope to do so when I have a whole day free. Which should be soon." The Nekojin smiled which turned into a chuckle when the other apologized and sat down on the low wall of a nearby flower patch.

"Don't be, I know it can be quite strange to see someone run around with a collar and a bell. He smiled and tapped over the bell, causing it to release a soothing bell sound. "It helps me to stay as I am."

Granted it was a bit of a riddle answer the latter, but he meant nothing by it and he looked happily at Vanya, glad he had found someone willing to talk. He thought about what Vanya had said about exploring places. "Are there any places you think I should definitely check out? Or avoid for that matter, I am sure those places can be found even here." Qukoh'ya added the latter part about avoiding laughing softly.

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

•Ваня Ларионов

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ • By a bench___ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ • Qukoh'ya___ Mᴏᴏᴅ • Composed, though a bit curious

–William Shakespeare

Vanya was more talking about the other traveling abroad when he was older but the local area was a more immediate location to address.

His listened as the other reiterated the purpose of the bell. "It's good it serves its purpose," he hoped he wasn't too depended on it but it couldn't be helped.

"On campus I know there are several gardens and a horse trail. Off campus I know theres a park and a beach. I'd stay away from the city ruins. It's probably not safe." he could picture there being a lot of dangerous ghosts there with such a tragic event. Not to mention the structural integrity of the buildings.

"The ruins aren't that close to the school so I doubt it will be an issue..." It was a ruined city. He hadn't heard of it when he was at the school before. He was interested to look into it a bit but stay his distance.

–Socrates

User Image
                                                                        Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image

When the man started to talk about the environment, Qukoh'ya looked at him as he listened, making sure he didn't miss any interesting information. They all sounded interesting to him, but it was the ruins that piqued his interest. His ears twitched at the mention of them and he tilted his head curiously as he thought about them.

However Vanya quickly got rid of that idea in Q's head.
"Aw shame. The ruins sound interesting, I'd love to explore them. But they are best avoided then huh?" The Nekojin was slightly disappointed about that with his ears down a little, but he didn't worry for long.

"The park and beach sound good as well. I should use some free time to explore those." Qukoh'ya smiled happily again as he thought it over. "Maybe someday the ruins when not by myself. That should be safe enough yes? I'm gonna have to find myself some friends!" A calm, friendly chuckle escaped him as he said that. He hadn't taken the time yet to make friends.

"How come they aren't seen safe? Are they collapsing?" There simply was no end to the curiosity of this cat demon. Especially about his new home, even if he were only here during his school years. It was good to know the environment.

BloodxEagle

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image

•Ваня Ларионов

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ • By a bench___ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ • Qukoh'ya___ Mᴏᴏᴅ • Planning

–William Shakespeare

The other's ears seemed to give his mood away. Even before saying he had a bad feeling that he took a liking to the idea of going to the ruins. He didn't regret telling him though since at least if he went he'd be cautious.

His enquires further proved his interest in wanting to go to the ruins. He would try his best to inform the other of what he knew. "The city fell into ruins by burning down over night. I don't know too much about it. I do know that due to the fire the buildings themselves can be very dangerous. In addition..." he hesitated for a moment.

He didn't want to cause any worry to students. Well, some of the other students knew about ghosts and could see them... some even knew how many he was surrounded by all the time. "Given the violent nature of the incident there may be some spirits there confused or upset about what happened. Given the amount of fatalities there's likely a good share of violent dangerous ones." There was likely many good ones as well. It was usually good to give them some time to calm down. If it was just a few it was manageable but there was likely a lot.

"If you plan to go anyways, do see me first" he always had a few charms and such things at his dorm and classroom. It wasn't made for that many ghosts but they at least provided some degree of protection. He could also research and scout the location first. It was his responsibility as a teacher.

–Socrates

User Image
                                                                        Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:19 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image

The Nekojin nodded when Vanya spoke of the ruins, as his ears were perked and alert showing his interest. Upon hearing about the fire he tilted his head slightly again. "Well that is curious. How does a city suddenly burn down over night? Especially a whole city." His attention didn't slip however, he fell quiet again when the other finished his sentence after a slight hesitation to inform him about wandering spirits.

"Ghosts? Well now these ruins sound more interesting by the minute!" Qukoh'ya's interest was really peaking now. He always loved spirits and ghosts but despite being one of the Yokai, he couldn't see these spirits unless they chose to reveal themselves to him.

His expression changed from interest to surprise when Vanya changed his earlier idea about the ruins to be avoided. But the Nekojin couldn't deny it was intriguing him.
"Hmm, I'd love to go! But I am also not one to go unprepared. You did mention it as a place better to avoid, and I will make sure to keep that in mind." Qukoh'ya was curious and adventurous, but far from stupid and reckless.

He thought about it for a while scratching his chin before his ears perked again as an idea came to him.
"Oh, if you are good with charms and protection, that would mean it would be a lot safer. And I am sure I am not the only one here interested in the ruins, students and teachers alike. Can't we make it a sort of mini expedition? We'd be safe in numbers, no one would wonder around alone and we could all rely on each other for help if something goes wrong."

Granted it was not a thought out solution, but it sounded better than just stumbling into these ruins ignorant of the dangers. Perhaps this was also a good way to make sure no one sneack off there without others knowing.

BloodxEagle

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:28 pm
User Image

•Ваня Ларионов

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ • By a bench___ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ • Qukoh'ya___ Mᴏᴏᴅ • Planning

–William Shakespeare

He agreed that burning a city overnight seemed quite obscure and unnatural. "I'll be honest I am curious what could have been the cause of such an event. It's yet another reason to be cautious." There could have been a leak of a flammable substance, an accelerator could have been used, or multiple fires. It could have also been a person.

He shouldn't be mistaken. He was advising him not to go but Vanya could not stop him. He was just letting him be informed if he ignored his warnings. It seemed like the other was getting a better image of the dangers of the ruins.

He was a bit confused how he knew about the charms. "I do have some but most aren't meant for such a large amount of spirits." the strongest he had was made for cemeteries but most of those ghosts were docile.

As for his suggestion to bring more people he shook his head. "Rather than a large group, a smaller one is better. Or a couple of small groups." It was mostly to avoid accidents. The floors could collapse with a big group. It would be good to have a couple of small groups in case one group ended up in trouble. They other group could help or request help.

He'd prefer faculty to go. If anyone else was likely to go, it was best to do it supervised. A group was best since doing it alone was pretty dangerous.

"I can try to alter and prepare some charms. I'll work on them once I know who's going so I can customize them."

For other preparations, he'd like to get a map, spray paint, rope, and first aid. A lot he already had or they had around school. He could prepare that stuff since he was the teacher. He planned to use the spray paint to label locations that weren't safe to access after checking.

"You could also wait until the area is looked over by staff first since that's safer." he suggested, "That's up to you though."

–Socrates

User Image
                                                                        Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image

"I can see why...I'm curious now." Not that much was needed to make Qukoh'ya curious. He was by nature already. But stories as this made him think and wonder. It caused him to want to unravel the mystery of the City Ruins. "What could have caused an entire city to be effected in such a blaze.

The grande mystery of the ruins, I can't help but feel attracted to that and wanting to try and solve it."
The Nekojin chuckled softly, little did he know that the teacher was already pretty much onto him and his curious nature. His expression turned to surprised when Vanya shook his head about the group going and tilted his head curiously. But he nodded when he finished his explanation.

"I can see your point. If the ruins are already falling apart, a large group might be more dangerous than anything. We could all fall through the floors or something." It seemed his idea wasn't fully without merit though as the other spoke of smaller groups now to go in and explore.

Qukoh'ya looked at him as he spoke about preparing charms or waiting till they checked it and the Nekojin chuckled.
"I'd rather take part in the exploratory mission team. Help map out the safe routes. I'm agile and as a Nekojin they might not try anything to me as quickly if there are wandering spirits there." The young man wasn't going to lie. He would gladly take part of the initial investigation. Of course he wouldn't go if everyone was against it however. "Are there any such missions planned?"

BloodxEagle

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen hadn't even looked at Kokorii when he got in the car. Right now the Nekojin wasn't really capable of thinking straight with his demon side starting to claw it's way out. By now he was using all his strength to suppress it and he didn't speak the entire ride to the school. Damen was really close to losing it and didn't even recognize the sheer fear in Kokorii in the back.

When they drove onto the parking lot, he parked the car near the front entrance and got out of the car before he looked at Kokorii again.
"Get out of the car, now." His voice was still altered by his half switched forms. If it were up to Damen he would storm right at the office. But Kokorii needed to get inside as well. The Nekojin glared at him with his bright red eyes.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:17 pm
User Image
Ruel walked to the grounds outside of the school campus with lunch bag in hand. Sat down on the ground with his bag next to him then carefully lay himself out on the ground and stare up at the sky. "Nothing better than being alone in the middle of the afternoon" he thought and faked a laugh. Takes a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I ended up like this anyways. Don't want to be a bother to him though" he said quietly to himself thinking a little about his college friend. Closed his eyes to relax in the afternoon sun's warmth.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image
Ruel woke up after an hour long nap under the afternoon sun on the ground. He ended up with a light tan on the exposed skin on the front side of his body. He decided it was time to head on home for the day since he didn't feel like doing anything else. Maybe also find some road kill along the way to eat for tonight's supper. [exit]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi arrived away from the school to read his book that he read so many times. Was attempting to go spy on his brother to see if his class was over with, but decided not to. This time he was going to give him some slack. "As long as he doesn't fail his classes then its none of my business" he thought sitting on the ground then he opened up his book after retrieving it from his bag.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi read for quite a while with no interruptions from anyone or anything. Ended up finishes half of the book and decided to stop there for the day. Decided to head on back to the mansion for the day because he is done with school for the day so he packed up his bag then he headed to the manor.[exit]  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff