Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Damascus Manor{4/6 rooms available} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:47 pm

User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler puts his bag on his back and followed Moris down the railing. "Yeah, not many classes to choose from now."

Genkawolf
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:52 pm

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris nodded and helped Skyler like he did yesterday then head for the front door. He used his front door to open it and walk through the doorway. "At least you a better chance of meeting nice students" he said to Skyler.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:23 pm

User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler nodded and walked out the door. "Yeah, and the classes should be fun since there will be more students in them."

Genkawolf
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:31 pm

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris closed the door and locked it with his key. "For your classes not mine. The first class I had yesterday there was no teacher, no students and the room looked like it hadn't been cleaned all summer long" he told him as he led Skyler to the shortcut. [exit]
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:37 pm

User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler followed Moris and nodded his head, listing.

[exit]

Genkawolf
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:17 am

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris returned to the manor at evening after spending time at his friend's dorm along with his roommate. He approaches the door feeling and he uses his key to unlock the door. "Never thought I would feels this good to have another new friend." he said to himself then opens the door to go in and heads straight for his bedroom upstairs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:50 pm

User Image
Moris Stealth

Once Moris makes sure nothing is out of place in his bedroom then he heads down the stairs to the kitchen. After getting a quick bite to eat then he left the manor to the nearby junkyard he had seen on the way to the school on his first day. An hour an half later, after day he carried the items he got from the junkyard to his bedroom then headed back out again to mall for certain supplies. [exit]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:08 am

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris returned to the manor once more and this time it was the last for the night. He headed up to his bedroom then closed and locked the door. He changed into his pjs before working on his invention for an hour and half before going to bed.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:32 am

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris woke up early in the morning as usual and his bedroom furniture were back to their places on the floor. He got ready for school before taking a quick bath and changing into clean clothes. He grabs his knack sack then headed downstairs and headed on out thinking he can eat with his new friends once he meets up with them at the basketball court. [exit]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:41 am

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris walks Skyler and the first comer Elliot through the short cut to the manor. "This is the place I am staying at during the school year, Elliot. Haven't met any of my roommate if there are any" he said to Elliot. He uses his key to unlock the door after approaching the porch then let them go in first.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:47 am

User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot looked around while they walked, then looked at Moris. "You've none of them?" He took a step inside once Moris unlocked the door.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:49 am

User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled the whole way to Moris place. He didn't know why he felt so excited, they just finished a game so he thought he would be tired. He walked in after Elliot and waited for Moris.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:26 pm

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris nods, "Yup, I know they exist because of the nameplates" he said to Elliot. He closes the door then head over to the stairs. "You guys can keep your belonging in my room and we can see Elliot's sketches in there also" he said before walking up the stairs to his room. He figured it would be a good place to share his secrets with his new friend also.
kimmico13
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:59 pm

User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler nodded his head and followed Moris to his room. Once inside, he set his bag down and sat down on the bed. "Come on Elliot, I wanna see the sketches."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games