Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image

Sato laughed a little thinking of Jason's question as funny and silly question.. "They are the banana part of banana putting" he responded. "Like how lasagna is made by layers'" he added to what he said.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:42 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason blinked a bit as he listened to what he said but he tilted his head slightly curious about it but as well he had to think about it. Smiling he nodded gently as he looked at him gently, "ah I see, that would make sense, just curious if there if the pudding is going to leak through the cracks on the banana and the cookies?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image

"No it would leak, it would mash together like the example I mentioned or a sandwich" Sato responded and gave another example. He started opening up the box of vanilla wafer cookies. "Once you're done with the bananas, The some of the custard will poured into the pan as the first layer'" he said to Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:14 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at the other gently he smiled softly listening but he was happy that the other was okay with explaining and answering his questions."Ah okay, you want to do the first layer thought?" he asked wanting to let the other help in this as well.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:45 am
User Image

"Okay, I will do it" Sato responded. He gets the spoon they used for the stirring and pours some of the custard on the first layer of the pan then make sure it is spread out evenly. "You will do the next layer. Cookie or banana slices?'" he said and asked Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:38 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling a bit he looked at him gently as he thought for a bit and tilted his head gently as he relaxed but he watched him a bit. "We can do the cookies next or you think it will be better for us to do banana and then cookies?" he asked softly. Smiling JAson watched him as he hummed a bit and tilted his head gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:44 am
User Image

"Amazing how he switches the decisions over to me again" Sato thought smirking. "Cookies then banana slices?'" he said to Jason after setting down the spoon. He placed a couple of the cookies to show how it needs to be spaced on top of the custard.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:58 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled gently as he watched him the whole time but he relaxed a bit as he rubbed his cheek a bit but then stopped as he just watched so he could learn how to make this. Heck if he was good at it then he was going to try and make it again for the male later, "I see and that sounds good with me" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image

"Great. You're the first person I taught about anything do with baking so it is pleasing this much is being accomplished" Sato tells him. His blind friend is the one he first taught cooking to and it was simple recipes that can be held with just your hands. "Once you've done cookie layer I will do the banana slices then so on and so forth until the top which will end in custard'" he said to Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:01 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to what Sato was saying he smiled gently as he took a small breath but he listened as he nodded but he rubbed his cheek a bit and relaxed a bit. " I see, so well lets keep going with that way you said till we finish. So who taught you how to cook?""he asked gently curious as to what the other would say but as well who taught him how to play.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:24 am
User Image

Sato wonders if his cheek is really soft because the man is rubbing them very often and thought it to be a bit comical. "'A cousin from the first group of relatives I lived with in Japan" he answered Jason then wait for him to finish with the cookie layer.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:01 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason listened to his answer and nodded gently as he smiled softly but he relaxed a bit and softly began to place the cookies on top of the banana's but he hummed. "I see, well I am glad to know you can cook, um is there anything else you would like to cook together or not really? I do not mind cooking something with you it is fun" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

Sato watches him do his layer then starts doing his layer after him allowing Jason to do the custard layer. This order does let them get to do one layer at least once. "'Yeah, I would like to cook with you again. As long as it has nothing to do with meat" he answered Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:29 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling a bit he looked at him a bit but he smiled and nodded as he kept working with the other as he looked over at him a bit. "I remember, its because you can't digest it or you just can't eat in general. So I know so we can be careful when we cook together" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:46 am
User Image

Sato listens to him, "'Basically both. It is a good thing there is a lot of recipes without the involvement of meat and have a non-meat substitute" he said to Jason. "What would you do if you ate a slab of cooked meat, but then to find out afterwards that it came from someone's body of the same race as you?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games