Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:32 pm
Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
"I'm not letting him out of my sight," Lucy said, gesturing toward Tsuki. "I doubt that the Re would have any problems with attacking this place to get him. At least he'll be harder to find if he's moving. A group of four should be just fine."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:42 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki looked at Lucy as he spoke up. "I am a big boy you know but thank you for looking out for me I guess." He smiled at Lucy as he listened to them talk about the plan. "So the rest of us wait here till you all get Lucy's body sounds like a plan it will give me some time to rest up and recharge fully." He sighed as he moved away from the large group laying upon a bed as he looked up at the ceiling. He was thinking to himself as he sighed. I just hope I don't endanger any more of you.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:50 am
Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy moved over to Tsuki, standing over him as she examined him. "I'm not letting you stay behind," she said. "Those two are confident. There's nothing stopping them from hunting you down, even if you're with Sandman. I doubt that they'll have any issues with trying to get you from here. So you're staying with me. If you don't like it, I'll possess you and make you come along anyway."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:28 pm
Hope was getting a little annoyed before she let out a long loud whistle. "OK people stop this all right we need to get going now for dawn will be here at any point and I do not want my a*** BBQED" she said to them as she tapped her foot, "fine he can come but Lucy his in your hands . The rest of you out to the jeep now."

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:38 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan let out a loud groan. "Finally! Lets get this s**t over with, I'm dying to see some bloodshed!" He said as he cracked his knuckles to ready himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:51 pm
Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy nodded at Hope. "I accept full responsibilty for him," she said. "Trust me, nothing is going to mess with him." She looked back down at Tsuki. "I know you're probably tired, but you're coming with me." She gave him a smile that actually seemed a bit flirtatious. "I guess you can say that I've made you mine after all."

Dameon Black
Crew

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:33 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki looked at Lucy grinning widely as he listened. He then spoke up to her as he licked his lips. "If your really saying I am yours I hope that you can truly handle someone as chaotic as I am." He smiled teasing her as he was all ready to head out and get the work done that they needed to finish. Tsuki smiled at Lucy he was a big boy and could handle himself but he had never really had anyone to watch over him maybe having a girl as cute as she was watching his back and he himself watching hers would and could be a good thing.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Devossy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image

â“€aida â“‹incent

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kaida nodded sullenly, she would have to stay behind "Alright..." giving a small pout, her human figure vanished as the transformed back into the purple fluff. As much as she wanted to help, it was pretty useless arguing figuring she would rest up.. Maybe. The dragoness leapt onto the chair which she was pervious in and squeaked out "I'll see you guys soon!" her tail swishing from side to side watching them all. Her eyes for a moment catching the jeep.. they all seemed distracted... No way, she wasn't about to risk that. The purple fluff engulfed herself in the blanket, peeking out to watch the others.. and seeing if she could possibly stowaway as well. Ah, but then what about Sky?! She dropped her ears blink over towards the Sleeping were, she would have to stay here now.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:07 pm
"All right now lets head out to the jeep now please I really went to get this over with" Hope said waving to the out door. Looking at Kaida and then at Sky said sighed as she looked at her own lover. Going to him she kissed his head and whispered to him to keep the base safe. Going to Kaida she picked the little one up and moved her to sky's bed. "There are two wounded people here so its your job to keep them alive understand" she said

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:09 pm
Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy smirked at Tsuki. "You saw what I turned into when I got mad," she said. "I think I can handle chaos. After all, I'm pretty chaotic myself." She looked over to Hope. "Alright." She looked back to Tsuki. "Let's get going." She turned and walked over to the jeep, knowing that he wouldn't be far behind her.

Dameon Black
Crew

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:42 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki watched her hips wave back and forth as he followed close behind her. Chaos was good to him and an added bonus of checking her out was great as well. He smiled jumping into the jeep beside her as he sat on the edge of the seat awaiting for everyone else who was coming to join them so they could be off.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Devossy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:30 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Your gonna leave me out of all the fun?" Aerin asked after kissing hope lovingly and tenderly. There were more then enough guards here to keep the camp alive and knowing demons they only attacked out of boredom so for the most part they were probably satisfied if not tending to thier wounds.

Catrl Knight

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:42 am
Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy smirked at Tsuki. "I don't mind you looking, but you could at least be a bit more subtle," she said. She was eager to get going, ready to get her body back.

(Can we go ahead and get going? We need to get this moving along.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:58 am
User Image

"For now yes but once we are back and you are healed you can help us sneak in to the re base" Hope said kissing him deeply. Going she patted his two panthers on the head before going on to the jeep. Getting in to the drivers sit she started the jeep and waited for the others to pull in. "Lucy do you know the way there or do we need a map?" she asked. The sooner they got there the sooner they could get back.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:22 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki nodded agreeing. He sighed as he stood close to Lucy not leaving her side and he was not going at least not yet or hell maybe not even any time soon. He then looked to Lucy as she was asked a question if she new how to get here. Then a few feet away from Tsuki a whole ripped open wide as he was thrown back against the ground.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Devossy

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games