Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Front Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nishito_Kanzaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image

Manaka T'shinka

She had slipped through the front gate and courtyard silently before stepping into the large room. Mana kept the hood of the white cloak up and looked at all of the people assembled from the depths of the shadow it cast on her face. Moving to a corner, the young woman sat against the wall and pulled the cloak tight around her small frame. She didn't have the confidence to speak to anyone at the moment, so she did what she used to do in her cage and just watched everyone and their movements.

She stayed still for a few moments, but couldn't stand being around so many people for much longer. Standing slowly, Mana inched towards the front door before quickly leaving the Castle. She let her feet guide her towards the forest, thinking she would come back to the castle when there wasn't so many people there.

((Exit to the forest, and edited post))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:06 pm
Darsto_23

Before she could leave, Desha stood and pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek, "Trust Ash, Sweetheart, no matter what happens," he told her in a soft whisper then tightened his hug a bit before letting her go and offering her a tender smile, "We'll pass on your message to Michael and Dancer. Don't worry about a thing here," he added and gave her a gentle push as he let her go, returning to Andy's arms.

"Go on. I think you'll love the demon realm, despite the reason you're going," he told her with a wink then shooed her on her way, doing his best to reassure her as much as he could.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:37 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca was a little taken off gaurd as Desha pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. She smiles warmly wraping her arms around him and hugs him warmly back, listening to his words as he whipsers to her. "I will, take care Desha don't over do yourself" She whipsered softly back to him gaving a small squeeze back as he did and a kiss on his cheek in return, once Desha let her go Andy came over giving her a quick hug she chuckled hugging him bac, she loved her family and she knew how much they loved and cared for her "You all besafe now." She says softly out loud to everyone and smiles looking everyone over as she parted from Andy's arms and went back to holding Desha again. She then stepped back and disappeared in thin air headding back to Ash.

Everyone looked at each other and smiled lightly knowing she will be safe and in good hands with Ash.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:36 am
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:happy With: TzzekRace: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

The Music to her dancing

It was a long walk but Luna didn't mind it with tzzek by her, if it was any other being she would just ran to a different place. She sighed knowing as last they got here but she stopped " remind me, why can't i touch you again?. " Luna asked as she kinda forgot what would happen, would she get hurt?.

Haeo

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:49 am
Luminaxxx

Tzzek roused himself from his thoughts when they arrived. Luna's question was an important one. It was the focal point of why he needed a body. Unfortunately, the answer was as harsh as it was unavoidable.

"Either you or I... or perhaps both of us, would die. This form is too vulnerable and unstable. I need to get a human form soon. I've been lucky to survive this long without one." He thought for a moment. "I don't want to vanish yet." He wanted to spend more time with Luna. He liked her now because their energies were so compatable. But, he wanted to know how things would change when he had a body too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:54 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

Mood:a little happy With: TzzekRace: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

" i see. " Luna didn't really want tzzek to go, or die for that matter, she was getting use to that little light bulb and getting to like him, even with out a body but she did wish to touch him, hug him or something to say thank you for the gift.
" you better find a way so i can give you a gift in return so you can wear it " Luna said.

Haeo

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:00 am
Darsto_23

After a few more moments of waiting, Desha gave Andy a brief kiss and a small smile, "I'm going to go get something to eat then go lay down for a bit. Why don't you spend some time with your family? Sebastet should have returned by now, though she's likely over in her Tower preparing for defenses. You might need to ask Michael to look in on her in a little while, or find Lio to ask him to do so. She's not likely to ask for help, after all," he suggested then gave him a much better kiss before he left for the kitchen.

((Exiting so you can move the others around if you want to))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:25 am
Luminaxxx

Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Tzzek flickered briefly with several high wavelength colors before settling down again. The person he needed to give the other gift two just walked out of the room. The one called Desha was the healer in need of energy to care for the wounded.

"That is why I have been working closely with Rose and Cain. They are helping me to perfect the process. I look forward to being able to wear it." Then he paused before speaking generally, not specifically to anyone. Tzzek was not picky. So long as the gift got to the healer before the wounded arrived it would be alright. "The one who just went in search of food is the one the other object is for. It is crafted to restore his energy to better allow him to heal others." He would have gone after the healer but he was still too weary to willingly leave Luna's presence.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:33 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

Luna sighed as she started to get hungry, she wander where the kitchen was again but fight now she was okay, she was not too hungry.
She soon nodded at Tzzek " if i can help you then just let me know Okay " Luna said as she wished to help Tzzek anyway she can.

Haeo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 pm
Luminaxxx

Tzzek would be very very glad when he had a body to stabilize his energy usage. It would probably make this kind of thing less common. Time lost due to weakness bothered him. But, his perception of time was a little different after all.

"Could you give the stone to the healer for me? I'm... too tired to wander around safely just yet." He whispered. "The kitchen should be that way." A slim tendril extended from him briefly to indicate the direction and then retracted. He had plenty of raw power yet but his control had suffered from so much use. Effectively, he was suffering from mental fatigue. For an archon, mental fatigue could kill faster than most other states of diminished ability.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:56 pm

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

The way Tzzek was saying that he was tired made Luna kinda worried, what if he was disappearing or something or dying and really it was making her feel nervous and scared about his safty.
Luna nodded but she didn't say anything about the kitchen unless that doctor guy was there. " is he in the kitchen? " she asked.

Haeo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:08 pm
Luminaxxx

Tzzek felt the concern in Luna. He hadn't meant to worry her. So long as he avoided exertion for awhile he should be fine. The archon had not lived three years by being reckless. He would not be leaving the relative safety of Luna's aura until he was more stable and a bit better rested.

"Yes, I sense that he is there and has stopped moving for the moment." Tzzek spoke softly. "... Don't worry so much. I'm not in the habit of taking many risks. I just haven't crafted two objects so close together before. I'll be fine. I just... need to stay close for awhile."

((Edit to exit with Luna to the Kitchen))  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:13 pm

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

Luna nodded as he said that he was okay, in a way it did lighten up just a bit, it didn't take long for her to start moving to where the kitchen is.
Luna never had though she would be doing this really, moving about in a big castle, with a light blub that was sweet and trying to change herself for the better.

(exit to the kitchen )

Haeo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:26 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy nods kissing his love back sweetly and hated him to go but he knew he needed to stay relaxed and keep his energy up. "Just call me if you need me love." Andy called to him before he left watching him leave and smiled walking over to his family to chat but before he reached him he sent a message by mind to Michael asking if he knows if Sebastet is there and that he should go check on her.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:45 am
Darsto_23

Dancer ran into the front room then waited on dancing paws as Andy moved quickly to open the main door for him. He ran out like he was being chased by a pack of hellhounds, little more than a gray and white streak.

That had to have alerted everyone that there was a problem. Especially since he wasn't with Michael...  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff