Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:42 pm
Vihata

Cassius had finally finished three of the four phoenixes and even worked a few essential spells into them before he finally stopped and moved to the doorway to watch Kota paint. Of course, he heard the conversation but said nothing yet until Kota finished. Then he approached and raised Kota's face so he could look into his eyes with a gentle touch.

"Orthius is right, you know... I don't love because of your flawless beauty, Kota, but because of the beauty of your heart. I don't care if you're covered in scars or absolute perfection. I fell in love with you, Kota, not what you look like," he assured him softly.

Then he had to grin, "Of course, the fact that I find you absolutely beautiful anyway doesn't hurt any. You are beautiful to me, my lovely Kota, in every way," he added then gave him a light but tender kiss so he didn't disturb the bird.

When he lifted his head, though, he had to give him another grin, "Since you were busy, I took care of dinner for tonight. But I'm expecting your cooking tomorrow. I really have missed it. Rex sent word that he hoped you both liked the new additions, by the way, and welcomes you back home," he revealed that he'd sent out for dinner with those words, of course, but knew Rex's message had been sincere and that Kota needed to hear it too.

He left the studio to head for the kitchen to set out their dinner without ever looking at the painting. After all, he had the real thing...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:58 pm
Vihata

Cassius shook his head with a smile as he finished setting their dinner out on plates then sat with him to eat, "Don't worry about it. I really don't mind. I love to watch you paint Kota. So don't ever apologize for it," he told him softly then frowned at the bird.

"Really, Orthius..." he said softly then picked the bird up, meat and all, slid a towel under him, then set him back all in one fast motion so he wouldn't get bitten over it.

"Once we finish eating, and Orthius finishes stuffing himself, we can head to bed for the night and get to work stocking up the shop tomorrow. Just promise me that if you feel the need to paint, no matter what, you'll just do it," he had to add that last part, not wanting him to feel as if he had to apologize for anything.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:39 pm
Vihata

Cassius avoided answering his questions because they didn't matter as much as Kota thought they did. He knew he'd be able to pick up on any strangers around when he painted, but Cass was a presence that wasn't a threat.

Instead he finished his own meal and cleared the plates, "I'll work on the items for Desha and Andy as the week goes, so they won't be a problem. But I do have to make a few other carvings for the shop tomorrow. I mainly try to keep simple things there with only a few special pieces since the special ones are usually ordered," he explained as he cleaned the dishes then put the containers from the meal in the basket they'd been delivered in to return tomorrow.

He finally returned to the table with a bottle of a light red wine and two glasses that he filled for each of them before sitting back down, "Orthius, if you ever hope to get that sauce out of your feathers, you're going to have to go take a bath in that bowl over in your aerie. It's self-cleaning and you'll be able to dry out quickly thanks to the spell in the aerie that keeps it nicely warm for you," he told the bird, knowing he could fly there on his own for a bit of exercise that he really needed.

Only then did he turn back to Kota with a smile as he raised his glass, "Here's to being home, love," he toasted softly, fully intending to enjoy the rest of their evening with the one he loved to distraction.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:11 pm
Vihata

Cassius simply smiled as he returned the toast, "Of course I'll make you another. And I'll key the new one so that only you can use it. The other one wouldn't do much for whoever has the other one anyway. I'd made it so that it would work only with someone swimming with me. The new one will be much better," he explained before sipping at his wine.

Of course, he had his own plans for their celebration and once they finished the wine, he stood and held a hand to Kota, "Why don't we go upstairs and rest. It's been a long day for the both of us," he suggested softly, fully intending that they wouldn't actually sleep for a few more hours...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:27 pm
Vihata

Cassius returned the kiss hungrily as he put his hands around Kota's waist to pull him in closer as he backed up closer to the bed. He didn't break the kiss until he finally sat on the edge of the bed to look up at his lover, raising one hand to push a lock of his hair behind one ear then caressed his cheek tenderly, "I love you so much, Kota..." he whispered softly.

Then he slid his hand around to the back of his neck under his hair to pull him down for another kiss as his other hand set to slowly removing Kota's clothes while his lover did the same for him.

After that, there was little doubt to what they did for the next few hours. Cassius finally let Kota sleep and curled himself behind him, holding his lover as he slipped into sleep with him. They were both too exhausted to even take a bath before they fell asleep. But that was fine since they could always bathe when they woke up...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:55 pm
Vihata

Cassius finally woke up and frowned when he noticed that Kota wasn't in the bed. A little listening told him that he was in the bathroom so he got up to join him. And frowned when he picked up on the conversation with the owl.

He entered and joined Kota in the tub, pulling him into his arms to give him a tender kiss before focusing on the bird, "I hear there are a few male short-eared owls over on the other end of the island. One of them is supposed to be a beautiful cream and gray..." he suggested simply before turning his attention to his lover with a small teasing smile.

"I woke up and you weren't in the bed, lover... I missed you," he said softly, his voice full of tenderness and his very obvious love for him.

He was being honest, but was also making a point for the bird...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:19 pm
Vihata

Cass had to admit that he was right about the shifting and followed him out of the tub but didn't bother to dry off just yet. Instead, he pulled Kota back into his arms for a much better kiss before he pulled back with a grin, "It would have been worth shifting," he told him in a soft tease before he collected a towel to dry himself off and wrapped his hair in another towel.

"At least she left for now. I'll reset the house wards to allow only Orthius inside. He can have all the visitors he wishes in his aerie, but they won't be allowed in the house or your studio. Call me picky, but the only one I want admiring you in any form from now on will be me," he said as he pulled out a set of cream tights and a long tunic top in a pale lavender to put on, adding soft suede knee-boots that matched the tunic and a belt of cream.

That done, he collected his comb from the dresser and moved to stand behind Kota. He took the bun down and gently combed out his hair then put it back in a simple braid for him and kissed his neck gently, "I have no problem taking care of your hair for you. It's beautiful to me, no matter what length you keep it at," he added in a soft whisper before moving to comb out his own long white locks.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games