Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:23 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian couldn't help but smirk. It was more fun than it deserved to be. "Hey now we'll all die at the same time then." Cian snarked back. "I don't know it yet but i do want to learn one. I did choir at my old school, so I might have a decent voice. They didn't kick me out." Sure he had done it cause he needed the music credit in school but it had been fun. They where joined by another boy who had a guitar case. "Hey Donner! Digging the hair." Cian replied. He felt like he had seen the guy before in class with something other than it current color. Possibly in history where his mind wandered the most.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:55 am
Whatever this world tells you
You’re the best to me just the way you are
Don’t ever be scared
Whatever people say, you’re okay Alright
You are strong
You say yes or no yes or no
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Fσυятн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi hadn't thought anyone would actually pay attention to her, the irony of playing in music club, so she was startled when Barry came along next to her and actually complimented her theme. She grinned proudly when he happened to recognize it since Hunger Games was a relatively old movie. Hopefully without a revamp in the works. Before she could explain though he continued on asking if she'd like to hear a bass line from two different artists, one she recognized because really, who didn't know Bruno Mars but the other she was a bit confused about. She didn't know if that was the artist's name or maybe a song title? To be completely honest it sounded like a Transfiguration spell which honestly she hoped it wasn't. When he abruptly stopped and looked embarrassed she figured it was either because he was nervous to play in front of someone else or embarrassed he had rambled which he really shouldn't be since she rambled enough for allot of people! "Thanks, I'd been practicing it most of the summer when I wasn't fiddling with my camera. And thanks for the welcome, though I've kinda been in the club for a while. It's not your fault if you didn't know that though! I've been more than sorta busy with newspaper and now Quidditch so I haven't had so much time to come in like since...goodness since about first or second year!" she laughed at the realization. "But anyway thanks for welcoming me back and um, who's dowah luppah? Is that a person or a song because I've never heard of either, but it sounds interesting!" Gi asked looking at him expectantly.

Julian Galaksylph

To the 20th century girls
Live your life
Live your life come on baby
To the 21st century girls
You don’t mind
You don’t mind that new lady

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:39 pm

( HalfbloodFirst Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I'м иσт ραѕѕινε вυт αggяεѕѕινε. Tαкε иσтε, ιт'ѕ иσт ιмρяεѕѕινε
                                                        Σмρтч чσυя ѕαdиεѕѕ lιкε чσυ'яε dυмριиg чσυя ρυяѕε-
                                                        Oи мч вεdяσσм ƒlσσя, ωε ρυт чσυя cυяѕε ιи яενεяѕε
                                                        Aиd ιт'ѕ συя тιмε иσω ιƒ чσυ ωαит ιт тσ вε
                                                        Mαυl тнε ωσяld lιкε α cαяиιναl вεαя ѕεт ƒяεε
                                                        Aиd чσυя lσνε ιѕ αиεмιc αиd I cαи'т вεlιενε
                                                        Tнαт чσυ cσυldи'т ѕεε ιт cσмιиg ƒσя мε

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Aw man, that's lame," Donner sighed when Jack informed him that Izzy won't come just because the twins were here. Though he figured it was because Izzy probably cannot stand being with two brothers all the time. He didn't get it, though; Donner was the only boy in the three siblings and yet... he was completely okay with it. Donner did however beamed when it seemed that Londy will come here soon, giggling when Jack said that "he likes being loud", "Londy and drums? Yeah, I can see the fittingness. Not that I can talk, my sisters probably get exasperated of me being noisy. And probably my dad, too."

Donner gave Cian a bright grin when Will introduced him, seeing that the blond Slytherin was upbeat and friendly. He did chuckle with a blush when his hair got complimented, "Hi Cian, pleased to meet ya! And thanks- for the compliment, I mean. " Donner was normally used to boys in his childhood pointing about how his pink hair was considered girly, much to his exasperation. Of course, there were also people who don't mind it. "You three picked a new song as well? I can't think of any from what my uncle taught me. But it'll come to me, hopefully."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aиd I ѕтιll ƒεεl тнαт яυѕн ιи мч νειиѕ
                                                        Iт тωιѕтѕ мч нεαd jυѕт α вιт тσσ тнιи
                                                        All тнσѕε ρεσρlε ιи тнσѕε σld ρнσтσgяαρнѕ I'νε ѕεεи αяε dεαd
                                                        Aиd ιи тнε εиd, I'll dσ ιт αll αgαιи!
                                                        I тнιик чσυ'яε мч вεѕт ƒяιεиd
                                                        Ðσи'т чσυ киσω тнαт тнε кιdѕ αяεи'т αl- кιdѕ αяεи'т αlяιgнт?

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Music Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Jack and Will
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:43 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorTech Geek ) xx

Coмe тoɢeтнer lιĸe α ғooт ιɴ α ѕнoe
                                                        Oɴly тнιѕ тιмe I тнιɴĸ I ѕтυcĸ мy ғooт ιɴ мy мoυтн
                                                        Tнιɴĸιɴɢ oυт loυd αɴd αcтιɴɢ ιɴ vαιɴ
                                                        Kɴocĸιɴɢ over αɴyoɴe тнαт ѕтαɴdѕ ιɴ мy wαy
                                                        Soмeтιмeѕ I ɴeed тo αpoloɢιze
                                                        Soмeтιмeѕ I ɴeed тo αdмιт тнαт I αιɴ'т rιɢнт

Barry chuckled in sympathy when Gi told him that her business with the Daily Prophet and Quidditch had sort of kept her from going to the Music Club. "That's okay, I wasn't here last year because I was struggling with my new electives. But I had that all settled, though, so it's alright now." And this was coming from someone who only took four electives, three of them were elective he and Akira coincidentally took.

"Oh, Dua Lipa was this English singer my sister always listens to. One of the many artists during about... 2017? I think she was Albanian so that explained the weird name. Not that I can talk, my full name's already weird and my second name is Sulaiman." Ibarra chuckled but wasn't sure, it was Clara's favorite artist. But he knew that she always listened to a lot of her songs. It seemed catchy, just not Barry's cup of tea. "New Rules" was a really groovy one, though. "I can play her bass line cover of her song 'New Rules', or Bruno Mars' 'That's what I like'. My cousin taught me the latter, he's a musician. And well... we kind of like listening to Bruno Mars so uh. Yeah."

Soмeтιмeѕ I ѕнoυld jυѕт ĸeep мy мoυтн ѕнυт, or oɴly ѕαy нello
                                                        Soмeтιмeѕ I ѕтιll ғeel I'м wαlĸιɴɢ αloɴe
                                                        Wαlĸ oɴ eɢɢѕнellѕ oɴ мy old ѕтoмpιɴɢ ɢroυɴd
                                                        Yeт тнere'ѕ reαlly ɴo oɴe leғт тнαт'ѕ нαɴɢιɴɢ αroυɴd
                                                        Iѕɴ'т тнαт αɴoтнer ғαмιlιαr ғαce?
                                                        Too drυɴĸ тo ғιɢυre oυт тнey're ғαdιɴɢ αwαy

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Music Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Gi-Seung
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ

I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo

"You need to get your priorities straight ya tosser." Will replied to Cian's comment that they'd all die at the same time,though he smirked to show he wasn't completely serious. Both twins were rather surprised when their friend mentioned he'd been in his school's choir since neither had actually thought he could sing. Not that it was a bad thing, it just hadn't been something they'd considered. "That's pretty cool, I bet if we tried, we could all do a song together for next time!" Jack piped in already excited. Though they'd probably have to dig deep to find a good song that worked well with the guitar and cello. Both boys snickered as Donner chimed in agreeing that their cousin with the drums was a good fit considering he liked to be the center attention. They hadn't noticed his hair though since Jack nearly always saw him with some form of pink hair and Will just hadn't noticed. When he asked if they'd chosen a song however they shook their head in unison. "We hadn't even known he'd be in the club until he came by and nearly scared us into an early grave." Will explained tossing a look at his fellow Slytherin but grinning all the same. "Yeah, but me and Will have worked on a song though. It's kinda old but it's still pretty cool." Jack mentioned with a slight shrug as he and his brother held up their instruments and began to play Viva La Vida.

I testify like a lullaby of memories
Broadcasting live and it's on my radio
I got my photobomb, I got my Vietnam
I love a lie just like anybody else

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:41 am
Don’t ever be scared
You are strong

╰☆╮Gi nodded in complete agreement as Barry mentioned he hadn't been around the club either last year due to their extra classes. She wracked her brain for a moment to remember which electives she might've been sharing with him but could only come up with Alchemy and Wandless. It kinda made her wonder why she never made a point to sit with him more often; probably because she shared allot of her classes with Drew and Lizzy and she could always just be by them. Maybe in Alchemy she'd surprise him and sit by him next class. As he explained exactly who Dua Lipa was, Gi was still more or less confused but it did make her feel a little better that Barry was about as informed as she was. "She sounds interesting? Maybe over winter break I'll look her up." she offered with a slight laugh.
                                                      "Either is fine with me, though I am slightly more biased towards Bruno Mars." she offered at his selection with a cheeky grin.

Julian Galaksylph

Live your life
You don’t mind

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι ғeel υpтιgнт on a ѕaтυrday nιgнт, nιne o' clocĸ
                                      тнe radιo'ѕ тнe only lιgнт, ι нear мy ѕong and ιт pυllѕ мe тнroυgн
                                      coмeѕ on ѕтrong, тellѕ мe wнaт ι goттa do ι goт тo
                                      geт υp! everyвody'ѕ gonna мove тнeιr ғeeт
                                      geт down! everyвody'ѕ gonna leave тнeιr ѕeaт

spaceWhit suppressed the urge to roll his eyes at Jin, just barely. Of course this was a good idea! Jin just didn't see it because he was afraid, though of what, Whit had no idea. Then again, his best friend was very different from him in the way they viewed other people. Whit was perfectly aware that no one was ever going to critique him as much as he critiqued himself, whereas Jin seemed to think that their classmates had nothing better to do with their time than to judge him behind his back. Which was ridiculous, because Jin didn't even do anything remotely judge-worthy. He was a marshmallow, for crying out loud!

spaceInstead of saying any of that, though, the Slytherin merely nodded.
                                      "Um, duh? It was my idea. All my ideas are good ideas." Alright, maybe not all of them. But certainly a solid majority. "You being here is a good idea, anyway. Me coming along maybe not, if they try to ask me to sing." He grinned at that, snickering slightly. If Jin had any worries about his own musical prowess, he need only look to Whit for proof that he was just fine. Whitney could play guitar well enough, but without his hearing aids he was a dismal singer. Considering he was without them more often than not, you'd have better luck asking him to find the holy grail, or the lost city of Atlantis, than a note. But he wasn't here to join the club, exactly. He was just here to support Jin. Poor, shy, Jin, who really needed to relax and just have a good time and make some friends. For his own sanity, probably. Otherwise he'd probably turn into a crazy hermit by the time he was fifteen.

spaceAs his best friend, Whit was bound and determined to make sure no such thing happened. And, if, because of that, he may have slightly played up his Deafness in order to let his voice carry every so slightly more than the Hufflepuff might've liked, oh, well. It wouldn't be the worst thing for someone to join their conversation, or try to welcome them to the club. Actually, it'd probably be the best thing. Hence why he was, at the moment at least, pretending he couldn't remember how to whisper without his hearing aids. Ah, the joys of being Deaf.

geттιng laтe, ι jυѕт can'т waιт
                                      тen o'clocĸ and ι ĸnow ι goттa нιт тнe road
                                      ғιrѕт ι drιnĸ, тнen ι ѕмoĸe ѕтarт υp тнe car
                                      and ι тry тo мaĸe тнe мιdnιgнт ѕнow

wнere - Music Club
                                      wнen - Early 2040
                                      wιтн - Jin
                                      - ooc -
                                      WHELP Whit just decided these two are open to interaction I guess! Someone please save Jin from himself.

fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aurora Violet Devereux
First Year Hufflepuff
Little Dancer

Aurora loved playing musical instruments and listening to musical instruments. As such she bounced to the club room. There were a lot of people there already but that didn’t deter her from going in. Being rather undecided Aurora had both her flute and violin with her. When she saw Mera playing away on one of her favourite songs, she took her violin out. Making sure it was in tone she wandered over to her friend and neighbour. Instinctively the purple haired girl jumped in to play along.

It probably came as a surprise to Mera. How often did someone just jump into a solo piece? Aurora figured it didn’t matter given that they were good enough friends. They lived next store from each other after all. Nothing like a friendly musical duet even if it wasn’t planned. Once the music ceased Aurora spoke. “Sorry for just jumping in there. I just had too. It’s one of my favourite songs.” She was bubbly as always. Hard not to be music was her second favourite thing to do.

With : Mera

Attire : Full of Color

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Ah, my dear,
                                                  Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                  You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:28 am
User Image

( HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorTech Geek ) xx

Coмe тoɢeтнer lιĸe α ғooт ιɴ α ѕнoe
                                                        Oɴly тнιѕ тιмe I тнιɴĸ I ѕтυcĸ мy ғooт ιɴ мy мoυтн
                                                        Tнιɴĸιɴɢ oυт loυd αɴd αcтιɴɢ ιɴ vαιɴ
                                                        Kɴocĸιɴɢ over αɴyoɴe тнαт ѕтαɴdѕ ιɴ мy wαy
                                                        Soмeтιмeѕ I ɴeed тo αpoloɢιze
                                                        Soмeтιмeѕ I ɴeed тo αdмιт тнαт I αιɴ'т rιɢнт

"Clara would be thrilled if you do," Barry joked, content on talking about his ate in a teasing manner. Besides, Clara was just as teasing as him, calling him a nerd in a really affectionate manner and all. And of course, the snarks and bickers which was also normal. Nothing malicious, just the classic way to interacting to satisfy the smugness. Maybe that was why Barry got along with Akira very well with their common language, or maybe how he was able to handle Callista if she was intent on bickering. Barry laughed when the Korean confessed that she's more biased on Bruno Mars, "That's okay. Honestly, I like Bruno Mars a lot." Besides, who didn't like Bruno Mars? Anyway Barry decided to go for that and tune his bass for a bit, then playing the song from the record player while he played the bass lines. As Barry played, he was swaying with the music and sometimes muttering the lyrics if he could with a smile.

Soмeтιмeѕ I ѕнoυld jυѕт ĸeep мy мoυтн ѕнυт, or oɴly ѕαy нello
                                                        Soмeтιмeѕ I ѕтιll ғeel I'м wαlĸιɴɢ αloɴe
                                                        Wαlĸ oɴ eɢɢѕнellѕ oɴ мy old ѕтoмpιɴɢ ɢroυɴd
                                                        Yeт тнere'ѕ reαlly ɴo oɴe leғт тнαт'ѕ нαɴɢιɴɢ αroυɴd
                                                        Iѕɴ'т тнαт αɴoтнer ғαмιlιαr ғαce?
                                                        Too drυɴĸ тo ғιɢυre oυт тнey're ғαdιɴɢ αwαy

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Music Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Gi-Seung
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:44 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

"Planning for future is a priority" Cian retorted with fake properness. Donner asked they had preped a song. Cian shook his head. "We totally should but no I was wanting it to be a suprise. Not the spooking that was spur of the moment." Cian replied. He watched the twins set up for thier song. Cian hopped on to a storage chest that was right near by that could easily support his weight. Sitting crossing his legs he would listen to the song. It was quite pretty. If there where lyrics though Cian didn't know them. He did like the idea of doing a song together, that be pretty sweet.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Yukina101
                                                                            Julian Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:03 am

( HalfbloodFirst Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I'м иσт ραѕѕινε вυт αggяεѕѕινε. Tαкε иσтε, ιт'ѕ иσт ιмρяεѕѕινε
                                                        Σмρтч чσυя ѕαdиεѕѕ lιкε чσυ'яε dυмριиg чσυя ρυяѕε-
                                                        Oи мч вεdяσσм ƒlσσя, ωε ρυт чσυя cυяѕε ιи яενεяѕε
                                                        Aиd ιт'ѕ συя тιмε иσω ιƒ чσυ ωαит ιт тσ вε
                                                        Mαυl тнε ωσяld lιкε α cαяиιναl вεαя ѕεт ƒяεε
                                                        Aиd чσυя lσνε ιѕ αиεмιc αиd I cαи'т вεlιενε
                                                        Tнαт чσυ cσυldи'т ѕεε ιт cσмιиg ƒσя мε

Donner smirked that was joined with a snort, as if trying to find a way not to laugh when the twins lamented about how Cian reduced their mortality expectancy by coming in here. He ended up grinning while rolling his eyes, finding humor in how these three talk to each other- especially the twins. They acted like they could qualify for being in the Theater club. As Donner finally unwrapped his guitar from the case, he took the time to listen to the twins' composition and he won't lie- it was really neat. He was really impressed that Jack can play a cello, maybe there was really more to them than it meets the eye. Donner's hair was now from pink to deep sea green, meaning that he was pretty much invested at their composition. As the song was done, the Norwegian clapped his hands softly and said, "Niice! I like it. My turn to play, my uncle taught me this one and well. It's an old song too, but it's really really nice." With that, Donner proceeded to make sure his guitar was well tuned before playing Elvis Presley's iconic love song.

Aиd I ѕтιll ƒεεl тнαт яυѕн ιи мч νειиѕ
                                                        Iт тωιѕтѕ мч нεαd jυѕт α вιт тσσ тнιи
                                                        All тнσѕε ρεσρlε ιи тнσѕε σld ρнσтσgяαρнѕ I'νε ѕεεи αяε dεαd
                                                        Aиd ιи тнε εиd, I'll dσ ιт αll αgαιи!
                                                        I тнιик чσυ'яε мч вεѕт ƒяιεиd
                                                        Ðσи'т чσυ киσω тнαт тнε кιdѕ αяεи'т αl- кιdѕ αяεи'т αlяιgнт?

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Music Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Jack and Will
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:33 am

( PurebloodFirst Year HufflepuffHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

Mera was honestly surprised to hear a violin melody of the song she was currently playing, but it was a rare kind of surprise. She was pleasantly surprised, even broke a smile when it turned out to be Aurora. Mera didn't stop playing the harp and let the song play by her and Rora until the piece was finished because it would be a shame to end such a nice composition. She shook her head with a smirk when Rora apologized for jumping in, "Don't be, I was pleasantly surprised than anything else," which would be weird to others given how stoic Mera was in general, "Besides, we're friends. I suppose the violin is a good combination with the harp."

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Music Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - a harp
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:12 am
Don’t ever be scared
You are strong

╰☆╮Gi huffed in laughed when Barry said his sister would be pleased that she was looking up her favorite singer. Well they were in the same club together, maybe at the next newspaper general meeting she could ask Clara about her instead of waiting for the break. But then she wouldn't actually get to listen to her songs first hand...so maybe it was better that she'd wait. She became more attentive though when the bassist agreed with her choosing Bruno Mars over Dua Lipa and began to strum an oldie but a classic. While Barry might've been muttering the words, Gi didn't even try to contain her glee and sung along to the song. There were so many sounds and other songs going around in the room she didn't feel any of her usual nerves, plus the song was a bop! When it was over she applauded Barry thinking it was so cool for him to be able to play the bass. "That was so cool!You're so luckily that you got learn the bass guitar like that!" Gi gushed still amped up from the song.

Julian Galaksylph

Live your life
You don’t mind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whitney
Mood
Overwhelmed

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Maybe I, I can never fly

Maybe I, I cant touch the sky

Jin inwardly winced at how loud Whitney had spoken, of course his friend who couldn't really help it since he couldn't hear how loud he was being. So Jin didn't plan on holding it against him, he just hoped that it wouldn't cause anyone to attempt to speak to them. He was perfectly fine just conversing with Whitney. Of course that wouldn't get Kyu-Hyun or Whitney off of his back. Maybe he should try talking to one of the students in the room.

......Nope, that was not going to happen. Just thinking about it had the poor boy wanting to just go back to the Hufflepuff Common Room. This was more of a thing that Ha-Yun would like, and honestly she would probably join the club once she came to Hogwarts....unfortunately. He loved his sister but she couldn't sing to save her life.

"Well...I mean you don't have to since Whit. you could always just play guitar for them if they ask."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Club
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Lots of People
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Lots of Music
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope I remember all the notes

Since all the clubs started opening, Elijah had decided to find one to join. He debated over a few, but finally decided to flex his wings in music club. He was pretty good with his flute, after all. Maybe it'd be a good chance to make new friends? Packing his flute case, the Hufflepuff wandered off to Music Club proper. Once there, he discovered that there were a lot of people. He found a nice place to sit and began assembling his instrument. Maybe he should wait on playing? Or... just launch into it? Would anyone even listen? He really wished his twin had joined him, but for now, he just sat alone, hoping maybe he could find someone to talk to.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
          I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games