Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:11 pm
"Oh, it's possible." Maria replied. "But you better be careful. You might start getting all the girls chasing after you." She smirked. Jackie nodded with a laugh.

"And here I am, surprised he hasn't gotten them chasing already." Jackie replied.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:16 pm
"You really think girls were chasing for me?" He asked Jackie, confused. "Anyway, since you haven't seen Maria for a while and only got to talk for a bit, would you want to come to my place so you two can talk more and maybe hang out or something?" He asked, hoping she'd say yes.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:27 pm
"Sure. I don't see why not." Jackie replied.

"I'll have to be working though." Maria replied.

"Oh? That's fine. I don't mind." Jackie replied with a smile.

"Suit yourself then." Maria nodded, taking a few bites of her food.

"So, where do you live anyway. Actually, I'll probably need your phone number so I don't get lost." Jackie winked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:43 pm
"Not like you do much besides tamper with my stuff." Darius said to her with a smirk. Darius saw Jackie wink at her, asking for his number so she knew where to go. He blushed a little, pulling out his phone. "O-of course. Here." He handed her his phone with his number on it for her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:52 pm
"I suppose not..." Maria replied.

"Oh! Thanks." She said, taking his phone and getting his number. Then she recorded her own number in his phone. "Ok. Now you have my number. You know, just in case." She nodded.

Suddenly the bell rang, signifying the end of lunch.

"Well, I suppose we better head back to class. See you both after school." Maria nodded before walking off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:05 pm
"Thanks." He said with a smile, taking his phone back. The bell then rang the three of them heading off to class. "Hey Maria!" Darius quickly ran up to her, Jackie now gone. "Do you think that went well?" He asked.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:08 pm
"Better. Not fantastic, but not bad either." Maria replied. "I'll see you after school. Good luck."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:15 pm
"Thanks." He smiled, heading off to class.

(I'm okay with a time skip now ^^)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:26 pm
((Ok. Time skip. Also, are you going to do the comic relief dude? ))

After school, Maria headed to the teachers lounge, talking to some of Darius's teachers. They had already known about the situation where Maria was working for Darius and gave her some things to look over. She then left the building, heading for her car. She didn't want to keep Jackie and Darius waiting.

Jackie walked out to the parking lot, finding Maria's car and leaning on it. She waited for Darius and Maria to show up. After all, she usually took the bus to school since she didn't want people to know how rich she was. She called home to tell her parents she was hanging out with a friend before waiting impatiently.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:28 am
(Sure, but can we wait on him till the next day please? I wanna focus a little more on Jackie and Darius ^^)

Darius got to the car, seeing Jackie already there. "Oh hey. Still waiting on Maria?" He gave her a smile and waited next to her, leaning on the semi-junker.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:37 am
((Okay. Sounds good. ))

"Yeah. I just called home and told my parents I'm hanging with friends. Still, looks like there's only room for two. Care if I sit on your lap?" Jackie asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:47 am
"W-what?!" Darius looked back at the car and then back at her. She was right, the car was a two seater. Since it was hand made by Maria, there really wasn't any point to make it any more. He became flustered and his cheeks went red. "I-I don't know what Maria would say b-but if you want to you can..." He said to her, looking at her with a huge blush on his face.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 am
"Well, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She never really was big on that sort of thing." Jackie replied. "I don't know why. Anyway, where is she? Oh! There she is. What took you so long?" Jackie called to Maria as she walked down to the car.

"Sorry about that. There were a few people I needed to talk to and a few people I didn't." Maria replied. "Ready to follow, Jackie?"

"I don't have a car. Sorry." Jackie replied.

"Then we'll just have to squeeze. I hope you don't mind, Darius." Maria replied, running to the other side of the car and unlocking it. "Get in." She said, getting into the drivers seat and getting ready to drive.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:56 am
Darius was blushing, but he still noticed the slip of the tongue. "Maria, call me Drake, remember?" He was serious about the name. However the seriousness went away as he sat down in the car, Jackie practically on top of her. He was blushing like crazy, being this close to her already.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:01 am
"I apologies 'Drake'." She replied. "Also, Jackie, you two get to play with the music all you want." She said, turning on the car.

"Sweet." Jackie replied, grabbing the CDs. "What do you want to listen to?" She asked Darius as Maria started driving out of school and back to his home.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games