Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:40 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:16 am
User Image

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

"So I have to meet this blind date here, huh?"

Kristine was now inside the restaurant, being served a glass of water per request. She had going through her shifts at the Smoothie Palace as usual, but summer break's now over and fall classes had started on her end, starting yesterday. She decided to wear something a bit more feminine for the date, a long sleeved dress with the shoulder blades exposed, and a pair of boots with small heels reaching moderately above her ankles. Nothing too fancy for the blind date since it would be just for one day. There was this idea of the blind date as a chance for people to mingle, and to even to potentially seek out a special someone. To be fair, Kristine wasn't that picky, as long as she would step out of her comfort zone even more and interact with more people. But a random roulette with total strangers... Hopefully, this would go well on her part.

She still recalled about her talk with Isa, he taking care of the child. Not that bad, with a chance of seeing that daughter of his. Kristine grasped the lukewarm glass with her slightly tanned fingers before she took a sip of the water. Not much people around; still a few hours left before the lunch rush. She closed her eyes as she put the glass back on the table, mentally humming a song in her head since she was feeling bored.

Mood: patient, but also bored
Company: mostly herself
Money: $60.00 (Wallet - after expenses) ; $1400.00 (Bank)
OOC: Her blind date outfit

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:10 pm
User Image

Emi Ishii

Mood: Nervous | Hungry
Who?: No One
Outfit: Cozy Sweater
OOC:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God! Today was the day for her blind date and Emi's mind was racing like crazy. What were they supposed to do? What were they going to talk about? WHAT WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO WEAR? She hadn't even taken a step foot out the front door of the house and she was already a nervous wreck. Scrambling about in her room, the pink-headed, stress filled woman was attempting to put a nice outfit together. With crimson eyes pacing back from the clothes to the clock, she quickly made her decision, did her hair, and darted out the door. She had hoped Mama didn't see her since she knew he got protective of her, especially when she tried to go out on her own. But, Emi had to learn to be independent! She couldn't always have Isa doting on her all the time - although, he probably wouldn't be against it. Learning how to do things on her own has always been a challenge for her due to her anxiety, but she knew she had to do it at some point! She was 22 years old, for crying out loud! It wasn't really adult-like to act like a snotty 5 year old, unfortunately.

Walking through the Soleil streets, Emi played music through her headphones as she twiddled her thumbs in an attempt to try to keep herself calm. Her heart was racing at the thought of being in public all by herself. She hated it, but she knew she couldn't just sit at home all the time if Isa was busy himself. Plus, it wasn't healthy for her to just sit in her thoughts and be lazy 24/7. At that point, she would be no better than Bunta! Boy, that cat sure lived a good life. Sleeping whenever he wanted. Eating whenever and whatever. Side-eyeing Mom from time to time.

Pushing through the doors of the restaurant, Emi looked around in search of her blind date match. It wasn't too busy in the place yet, but she did see one female sitting by themselves. Mustering up her courage, she took a few steps forward before pulling out her phone to type her message to the stranger. [ Hi! Are you Kristine? I'm Emi emotion_yatta ]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:44 pm
User Image

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

Her mentally humming went on for a full minute, the song that she used for the audition for an upcoming band. There was that one person named Cassey who was looking for members and other people willing to help her out. She recalled the last time she performed, back at Lehakoe, together with her past classmates and still having feelings for her ex. Maybe it wouldn't hurt going back to something new after that long time? Her acoustic guitar was her companion as she played, sending the video online to the site once she's satisfied. To be fair, there may be more people more talented that she was, but what mattered was that she tried her best. Her green hues were a bit soft under the lighting of the fluorescent lamps above her as she lifted her eyelids.

A shoulder came into the view. Kristine shifted her head to see who that other person may be. That hair, together with the face and body. Same as the pictures Isa showed to her. Could it be...?

"Wait... You must be the kid Isa mentioned before. I actually met him around... two weeks ago? Turned out to be my neighbor." She was still perplexed, but finally meeting her in the flesh at this blind date. How amazing. She smiled before continuing on, "So yes, I am the one you are looking for specifically for this blind date. Feel free to sit down." Her hand softly gestured to the leather seat in front of her.

Mood: surprised
Company: Emi
Money: $60.00 (Wallet) ; $1400.00 (Bank)

Cho-Cho Twain

Amethyst joe

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image

Emi Ishii

Mood: Nervous | Hungry
Who?: Kristine
OOC:

Emi sighed with relief that she was able to find her blind date so quickly. However, her next set of words surprised the pink girl. " She knows Isa? AND WE'RE NEIGHBORS?! " That was certainly added fuel to this nervous wreck. What if she saw her come out of the house in her PJs to grab the mail? Did she see her fall when they first moved in? Oof, she hoped Isa and her weren't too noisy of neighbors. From time to time they did play around with their instruments in the attic. Luckily, no one ever complained to them or the cops, but now that she knew Kristine was also in the same area, Emi felt a bit self-conscious out of habit. The girl awkwardly took the seat in front of the dark haired girl, as she twiddled her thumbs once more. What were they supposed to talk about now? A few seconds of silence before she finally remembered the question that they were given. Typing away at her phone once more, Emi eventually turned the lit up screen to Kristine with the question, [ Are you a morning, afternoon, or evening person? ]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:44 pm
User Image

Kristine nodded, though somewhat sensing what Emi would think to the point that the pink-haired lady became nervous as heck, she tried her best to calm her down. "But hey, he's close to being okay in my book. I didn't check out the interior of the house yet. And I usually go to one direction away from the adobe on my way to my shifts at the Smoothie Palace," she clarified. Though depending on the path the cab would go, there would be a chance for her to take a one-second glance at the house once her shifts would be over, though only at the facade of the adobe. Then the next message came about, the main question of the blind date between the two.

If Emi went on with the cut-to-the-chase route for the day, so be it. But first, the waitress came around with what the two would like to order. The talk would be much better if the two would have something to eat and drink at least. "Oh right, I'll order the Shrimp Tempura Roll and a glass of soda. What's yours, Emi?" she said, eyes focused on the waitress then on her mute neighbor but making sure that her gaze was trusting as to not scare the poor date.

Mood: trying to be friendly

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Whew... Emi felt relieved that Isa was okay in Kristine's book. While she had no problems with her mama, she knew his... oddly appearance was sure to make people suspicious. He was a dark haired male that was practically COVERED in tattoos. Even her own father had a hard time getting past his looks, but she guessed after she moved out of the country and moved in with Isa, he sort of just dealt with it. Emi was just honestly glad to have him in her life. He was such a good person, a great caretaker, and the best mom she could have asked for! Now if she could only get Bunta to like him more. So far, that fat cat was just tolerating the lich. Just barely tolerating at that. Maybe one day he would come around and actually cuddle with Isa as much as he cuddled with her. A girl could dream...

Before she could get Kristine's answer for the blind date question, the waitress came around to get their orders. " O-Oh crap...! This was a lunch date...! Um... "" The mute girl thought as her crimson eyes quickly glanced over the menu. Once she had what she had wanted in mind, the pink headed woman quickly tapped away on her phone again to show the waitress and her blind date. [ I'll have a water with a salmon roll, please and thank you! ] Well, that went a lot better than what happened at Fiesta! At least this time, there wasn't a bunch of angry people in line behind her, so she didn't really have to worry too much about people waiting on her. Besides, Kristine seemed liked a pretty calm individual, so she doubted that she'd snap at her for being a bit too slow.

The waitress took their orders and left, leaving the two alone once more. [ Um, sorry if I seem a bit weird... I get really nervous and stuff when I'm out by myself... I usually have Isa with me, but obviously I can't have him with me all the time. sweatdrop ] She knew for a fact that she had to be a grown up at some point. It was just difficult when she was scared all the time. Hell, she was scared now, but not as much as she usually would be.

Mood: Hungry
                                Who?: Kristine
                                OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:51 pm
User Image

With the orders being jotted down, the conversation would continue on. Emi's words were about apologies since the mute girl usually has Isa as her companion most of the time. "Well... It's fine. I had my grandparents taking care of me when I was still young, so I kinda get the feeling," Kristine said. The fact that it was because of her parents being killed was a dark secret that she didn't want to share yet. That was a personal issue for her; some people did think that people like her should move on from that past. To be fair, the female's progress on moving on was a work in progress. Mostly done, but still having some stuff to iron out. Now, back onto the main question for the date.

"In response to that question... I'm much more inclined towards the afternoon. Allows me to relax and chill. I actually have sleeping problems from time to time and I have nightmares floating around in my head randomly. It does suck, right?" she said. The suggestions provided to her by the therapist helped a lot. At least her sleeping problems as well as the nightmares lessened as time passed by, and that was what mattered the most for Kristine. "Now, time for your answer, Emi," she added, knowing that it was her date's cue to respond.

Mood: trying to be friendly

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:35 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

LOCATION [Home/The Sharks Head]
COMPANY [FISH!]
SONG [Safe and Sound]
POCKETS [$140 Dollars, a cell phone, more random objects in her purse]
OUTFIT [Cantrip]
OOC [I like Waffles]

Lily had woken up earlier then usual. She had gotten a letter late the night before about a blind date. Her mind had been super excited about the first date since high school. The idea alone made her giddy from her head to her toes. She had spent the morning picking out the perfect outfit, something light and bubbly but also cute and sweet. The soft pastel purple of her dress seemed to match with her skin ton not making her too pale.

Later that day she had made her way to the salon betting her hair done up. The hair dresser and her chatted as Lily explained she needed something cute but casual for a fun date tonight. It had been so long since she had actually been out with anyone, friend or otherwise and the idea of a blind date, still being a first date sounded fun. Her eyes were bright an sparkly as her mind panned over the question.

'If you could visit one place in the world, where would you go?'

That was a good question. Where would she go? Lily had pretty much visited every major city from here to Tokyo. Where else could she go? That's when the idea hit her. She'd go home. She'd go back home for a day and see her family even if it was only for a minute. Her heart broke a little as she thought about it. Walking down the street with her hands in her pockets with a smile. Her parents would try to commit her for more treatments. More doctors and needles and people trying to prolong a life she had accepted would end.

Sighing some Lily pulled her phone from her purse staring at her moms number, the ping in her heart of wanting to call. To explain the excitement of her date only to be crushed by the thought of her wanting to know where she was to take her to the nearest hospital. Why couldn't people just accept there was nothing anyone could do for her? Shaking her head Lily took a deep breath. "No. Today is a great day! I'm not about to let this ruin it!" She stomped her foot letting her body return to its former bubbly self with a grin, this time skipping a little as she hummed down the street.

Soon she was at the sharks head. Her date was no where in sight, good that meant she could buy dinner first. After paying for two buffet meals Lily picked a quiet seat in the back. At least here she could focus on conversation without to much distraction, her mind racing as the idea of a new face, possibly romance more likely friend would be coming through that door and soon she'd have someone new to talk too. With that in mind she went to the buffet and loaded up two plates with a selection of rolls, a wide range of tasty treats. Perhaps afterwards they could go to the farmers market! She needed to do a little shopping anyway and that would be fun right? Her mind turned over the thought as she returned to the table sitting and happily waiting.

AnnoyedPanda

Thought {#F4BBFF} Action {#4E78A0} Talk {#9BCD9B}

Lady Lacey Fox

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:52 am
User Image

► Company: Lily ll ► Wallet: $993.75 ll ► Outfit: Blind Date ll ► Location: Shark's Head ll ► OOC:
Lady Lacey Fox

Oliver rubbed his hands along his pants, feeling the slightest bit sweaty despite how cool it was. He hadn't been on a real date in so long that he was nervous for once. Who would have thought that he still got nervous! Of course, his last intimate time with a woman was nearly twenty, or so, years ago, when his wife was still alive. There was no time like the present though, right? The older man hopped out of his truck and began to mentally prepare the excuse he would give for having her wait so long. Other than the real fact he was having a bad back day, back brace and medication, there wasn't an actual reason. He could just apologize for being an old fart and that he was completely okay with her leaving. Who wants to date a man twice their age anyways? He was still new in town, but he noticed that this town was full of so many young people that it made him think his son and daughter-in-law would thrive far better here than he.

Walking inside the restaurant, he looked around for a moment, having committed to memory the picture of his blind date. She was a beautiful young woman and it broke his heart to hear that she was sickly. Perhaps he could find a way to cheer her up? Although, being late wasn't a good start to doing such a thing and probably just made her more upset. Brushing a large hand through his currently tamed locks, Oliver took in a deep breath when he spotted her at a table, already waiting, and made his way over to the table. "I'm so sorry for being late," he began once he had reached the table. "I've been having issues with an old wound that prevented me from getting out of bed earlier. I do hope you can forgive this old man."

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff