Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:24 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image NIALL & ANDREA User Image MICKEY C'S (ENTER) User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE

“Why don’t you join us for dinner sometimes, then?” Samael asked. Of course,
                              Samael Durnin’s genius idea of making sure people were healthy was to invite them over
                              to dinner. Newsflash Sammy, you don’t have groceries yet. His old habits sure died hard,
                              though. He could remember the old days—back at the dorm where he was just cooking his
                              own dinner and everyone had just decided to invite themselves and crash his personal me
                              time with his food. Most of them had become his friends, eventually, and one of those
                              faces that never failed to crash his dinner was Haydee—“Maybe not this week, though.
                              I haven’t bought any groceries. But a meal with other people is better than eating
                              alone.”
                              Or maybe it wasn’t. Whoever really knew what people preferred?
                              He paused for a moment to think. “Sorry, I think I came off as too imposing. But I’d
                              like to keep the invite open, either way. Just let me know.”
                              He still let the offer
                              hang none the less. He was sure Niall would like the company sometimes, plus it at least
                              killed two birds with one stone—he was repaying her kindness for giving them a tour of
                              the place when they were two poor, lost newbies.

“Oh, I think we’re settled down furniture wise. It’s going to take us a few more
                              days to really feel settled in.”
                              Samael responded. Getting all the furniture out and
                              organized was part of the whole nesting process, though the new environment would take
                              a lot of getting used to. Soleil was way different from Ireland—it’s going to take a bit for
                              him to grow accustomed to all these…American values. “I appreciate all your help, by
                              the way. It’s nice to not really be…lost, I guess.”
                              He shrugged.

“I’m going to make a lot of friends!” Niall chimed in when Andrea had focused her
                              attention on him. He was still munching on his apricot cube. It wasn’t so bad. He can get
                              behind this sweet candy. “We’ll play lots of games and run around and—oh!!” The
                              child had eventually cut himself off mid sentence as he remembered something. “Will
                              daddy finally bring me to school tomorrow?!”
                              He exclaimed, hands grabbing hold of
                              his father’s sleeve as he pulled with such great power, Samael had tripped over his own
                              feet. “I want to grow up fast! I can do aannnyytthhiinnggg I want.” Niall drawled
                              as he grinned really wide.

“Cherish your youth while you have it, lad. You’re only four for 365 days.” Samael
                              advised his little one as he ruffled his hair one more time. The smaller redhead whined in
                              protest as he grabbed hold of his father’s hand and attempted to stop it from messing up
                              his hair even more. “My taste is superior enough to get you the strangest thing I
                              could possibly find and I’ll nail it to your door.”
                              He declared proudly as he puffed his
                              chest out with pride. “It might be a flamingo, or a cd, or maybe just a peanut and
                              the only thing the neighbors will ever get to ask you is why?
                              He grinned. He was
                              honestly half serious about the peanut.

“Maybe I’ll try that out tomorrow, while this babby is at school. It sure sounds a
                              little odd getting lost in your own house, though.”
                              He commented. Though, a little
                              more thinking gave him the idea that maybe people who got lost in their own houses were
                              people who were never frequently there in the first place.

They made it to a restaurant, eventually. It took quite a bit of walking, but it was bright
                              and colorful and reeked of fast food. Not a bad choice; if he wanted to make the most out
                              of the day, Mickey C’s it was. Various kids were strewn around with their parents, and
                              pictures of burgers, fries, and chicken. He paused to look at the menu before he side
                              eyed his new friend to ask her—“What are you getting?”

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:49 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαч ②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑥
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis yawned a bit as she stepped inside the fast food place. Quickly finding a spot in line, she looked over the menu to figure out what she wanted to eat. The little elemental hadn't wanted to cook that morning and so, after making sure her sweet puppy was taken care of, set out to get some food. After a bit of walking the building caught her eye. She came to a quick decision as it was soon her turn to order. "Hi can I get a bacon burger, fries and a strawberry milkshake?" she ordered with a lazy grin. Pulling out her wallet, she handed the money over and waited for her meal. Once her food was safely in hand, she walked over a booth by the window. She started to eat, a content sigh escaping her lips. Staring out the window, she contemplated what to do that day. 'Going to the park could be fun.. Or the aquarium..' she thought, different places crossing her mind. She absentmindedly dipped her fries in her milkshake and ate them. The taste of salty and sweet was always a good mix in her mind. Though she had been told in the past that it was an odd combo. Which she replied to saying that she was a bit odd so it worked out.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mickey C's ♚ My Company: -- ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Pastel Cutie ♚ My Musings: Hmm.. ♚ My Mood: Drowsy/Hungry ♚ My Stuff: Phone, Bag
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:41 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Detective outfit (in picture)
Company:: Amaryllis
Feeling:: Happy/Excited
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 2,872.69$
Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone and Handcuffs
Items in Shadow Realm::
COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's)

OOC:: You been busy, or is my post kinda hard to reply to? xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alfons Jäger

Today was the day he was going to finally look at the final spot he thought he could find a clue on the two undercover lawbreakers, and while he walk down the street he fiddled with his smartwatch to make a call and talk on his bluetooth while looking over the notes in the smartwatch's notepad. "Xiao Yang, you there?" Alfons speaks to his organization's computer wiz through the phone call, and there after the response he asks for her help. "I'm gonna need two drones sent to the Shadow Box before I head out to Mykronos Island."

The woman on the other side agreed, a little playful sass while she was at it, and then Alfons enters the fast food joint with a large smile. "Yeah yeah, baby girl, you're the best there is." And with a shake of his head the smiling detective formed in line with a belly growling like a starving wolf.

He didn't come to Mickey C's on this day by chance. A part of Alfons wanted to see where it was the woman he interviewed, Rina Sohane, was held up at gun point. Now that he was here he could see how it was the men were able to move in so fast but he looked around for the cameras; His careful eyes trying to spot them all out while appearing to be looking down on his phone. Once it was time for him to order he slid the cell into his pocket and payed for what he wanted. With tray in hand and order sitting sweetly upon it, a bacon burger, fries and a chocolate milkshake, Alfons looks for a seat when he then notices a friendly face among the crowd already sitting down and looking back at him. "It's amazing to run into like this again." By chance he found her here; His heart surprisingly fast as he sat on the other side of Amaryllis' to see her bright face as he smile to her.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis hummed cheerfully as she sipped on her milkshake. She was definitely more awake now, which was good since being drowsy was a terrible feeling for her. Plus it was completely out of the ordinary for the She scrolled through a blog on her phone, looking around every so often. Perhaps she'd find someone to hang out with. One of those times, her eyes landed on an ever so familiar figure. 'Ooh speak of the devil~' she thought happily. Giving a little wave she grinned brightly when Alfons joined her. A giggle escaped her lips, "Why yes it is quite amazing. I rather like how we keep running into each other, like the universe is trying to tell us something." she chirped with a playful wink, munching on a fry. It was nice to have some company. "So do you have any plans for the day? Must be some reason you're all suited up like that." she said pointing at his outfit. She took the top off her cup and downed the rest of her drink in one go. It was times like this she was glad she didn't get brain freeze.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mickey C's ♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Pastel Cutie ♚ My Musings: Hmm.. ♚ My Mood: Cheerful ♚ My Stuff: Phone, Bag

♚ ❝OOC❞: Ugh yeah sorry I have been a bit busy.. And my computer has been acting wonky. User Image

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:19 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling:: Friendly
Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone and Handcuffs

OOC::

Alfons Jäger

He didn't hold back his small smile at the voice of something bringing them together like this. In all honesty Amaryllis had swiftly found her way into his thoughts as a friend but his chuckle wanted to amuse the thought of having something much bigger tieing them together. After all, he was a believer of fate for it's shown itself many time before. "Who knows. Perhaps Yue Lao has seen something between you and me." An equally flirty wink was shot back at his heavenly friend as Alfons fiddles with his tie a little at the attention brought to his clothes. "I do have plans actually. I have to do my job today and do some inspections. Gotta make sure these food places are up to par with health codes after all."

He smiles shyly and somewhat awkwardly, this being the first time he felt bad about lying to someone while on his true mission here. But while he can, if he can, he'd keep up the lie in order to continue his investigation on Dante and Ryan. "What about you though? Got anything going on? You've got a look that's different than what I'm use to." Specifically the horn hairpins on her head. While Alfons always thought of Amaryllis as an angel he kinda liked the playful edgy look, as if teasing his incubus side to come out a have some fun with the good girl.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis laughed softly as she fiddled with her straw. "Ah yes perhaps.. Who knows maybe one day we'll find ourselves connected by the red string of fate." she said holding up her pinkie. She blinked for a moment, tapping her cheek. "Ohh that makes sense. Well I certainly hope this places passes. The food here is pretty great!" She looked down at her own outfit, grinning with a light blush covering her cheeks. "Oh no I don't have anything going on at all. Hm? Oh this? I suppose it is quite different from my usual style. You see I was looking through my closet this morning and I can't believe I almost forgot that I had outfits like this. My cousins Nadi and Luci got me into this style last year. They called it 'pastel goth', just the right amounts of darkness and cuteness. I figured it was a nice change up and better than letting it gather dust." she explained with a light chuckle.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mickey C's ♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Pastel Cutie ♚ My Musings: Hmm.. ♚ My Mood: Content ♚ My Stuff: Phone, Bag

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:34 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling::

Alfons Jäger

He couldn't hide the blush that arose when she brought up the red string of fate. If such a fate did exist then he wouldn't mind being tethered to the beautiful Amaryllis, but he was perhaps getting to ahead of himself. After all, they haven't held hands romantically...yet his incubus side wanted to do much more than just hold hands, but maybe it was because he hasn't feasted on energy in so long. While it use to be near impossible for him to control his need to feed when he was a teen being an adult gave him the time needed to learn self control; Though he will still need to feast or he could damage himself exactly how a human will if they starve themselves.

"Well good thing you decided to wear it. It looks good on you." He smiles before then taking a fry and dipping it into his chocolate milkshake. When he took a bite of it he glowed with glee like that of a child, the taste bringing him back to his fond memories of the past. "Man, that's some good salty sweetness! Reminds me of when I was at this academy." He then teased and shot a flirty gaze at his female friend. "I'm willing to be you were really popular in your highschool or college. Such a sweet thing like yourself with a rocking body is almost illegal." Jail bait was a term that came to mind, but seeing as Amaryllis is such a kind woman he figured that she didn't go to wild parties and kept a modest life styles, but then again she could always surprise him and tell of a completely different story than what he was expecting of her.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis giggled and rubbed the back of her head, "Aw thanks, I totally have to see what other styles of clothes I have. There's still some clothes I haven't even unpacked yet, I've been kinda procrastinating on that.." she said with a chuckle. She gasped as he watched him, "Oh my gosh! I thought I was the only one who dipped their fries in their shakes! Glad I'm not the only one who likes that salty sweet combo." Her eyes widened as her face flushed a bright pink. "Um well I suppose I was popular back in high school.. I had a lot of friends, and some people did ask me out. Going out to parties was fun, my mom and dad were pretty okay with letting me go.. Though there was one time that I wanted to impress this boy in my class back in senior year, so I sneaked out of the house to see if I could meet him at a nearby rave. It was scary but it paid off cause I got to dance and hang out with him. Plus the people weren't carding so I got to sneak a drink in too. I got back into the house without getting caught, I got his number and a kiss. Soo totally worth it! And I figured breaking the rules every once in a while wasn't too bad, as long as I wasn't committing any crimes." she said with a grin. "But that wouldn't really be something I'd make a habit of until I graduated. I like a good party but I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore partier."

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mickey C's ♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Pastel Cutie ♚ My Musings: Hmm.. ♚ My Mood: Content ♚ My Stuff: Phone, Bag

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:52 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
You're so cute! >/////<

Feeling:: Friendly

Alfons Jäger

Colorful clothing choices and unique taste. Amaryllis was beginning to shine ever so much more in his eyes but he felt this was becoming dangerous. While her sweet good girl smile had lured him in it was the wild streak in her that made him wanna know her even better, and that right there was the dangerous part. What if he gets her alone at some point and his demon side just absolutely needs to feed? He really liked Amaryllis in a way now as maybe something more than friends, and he didn't want to harm her by accident. It was hard enough to keep his inner demon from wanting to drain her of her energy but now that his own heart wanted her...things were getting increasingly hard whenever he was around the sweet scent of this angelic looking woman.

"Hmm? Oh, the fries! Yeah, loved them ever since an ex got me into it during college." He shrugged off the fact he caught himself staring at her beauty by nonchalantly speaking a little about his true past. He figured that might redirect her curiosity in case she noticed but it was also because she gave a part of her past to him. "But tell me more about this naughtier side of you." His eyes a slightly glow with the rays of the sun, but in actuality it was also his incubus powers which made his steel blue eyes brighten up and a sweet alluring scent of lust pheromones circle around them; This incubus cooing to the woman with a charming smile. "I would have never guessed you to be so daring, and now I'm curious to know how far that daringness can take you."

Just then the screen of his smartwatch brightens up and the annoying sounds of a young woman blared out with her trying to imitate a civil defense siren; The image of the girl forcibly showing upon the hacked device with a smile. "My, my, my, you're so loud Alfons! Maybe next time take the earbud out before letting me hear that flirty tone in your voice!" As the young woman teased Alfons blushed a bright red as he quickly pockets the tiny Bluetooth device from his ear, then raises the watch screen to glare into it. "Little lady Xiao Yang, what are you doing in my watch?" After his grumpy question Xiao Yang, the young woman, giggled at Alfons. "I'm hacking in to buzz in the news. I've placed the drones in the Shadow Box and they're ready for your investigation on that island."

"Thank you Xiao Yang, that's enough info for now." One last chuckle escape the girl before she playfully bowed good-bye to her co-worker. "Happy to be a blocker for you anytim-" Before she made him blush again Alfons turned off his watch and sighed with the shake of his head. "It's getting late Amaryllis, I should be heading out. But," His smile softly returning, "If you'd like a ride I can take you home tonight."

((Finally done sweatdrop ))  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:14 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, мαч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③①
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:08 pm
User Image

Felixxxx Uehara
The Cunning Snake

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Felix had been home alone all morning practically starving to death. I mean, he could have cooked breakfast for himself since he was a grown man, after all. However, there was no way that was ever going to happen! His sister would literally KILL him if he just so happened to ruin her kitchen, or burn her house to the ground. All of that risk for a little breakfast wasn't worth all the hassle. Instead, he'd go out and buy his morning meal. Since Allix was gone doing whatever, that meant he was free to finally leave his detention center home. " Alright... Now where does she keep the keys to the motorcycle? " Since it was so nice out, she left the bike at home, but she had secretly hid the keys somewhere in the house. Felix practically turned the whole building upside down, but still came out empty handed! The snake groaned in frustration before he finally made his way to Mickey C's... on foot.

By the time Felix made it to the fast food joint, the line seemed to be non-existent. To be honest, he would've thought the line would been long as hell, but good thing it wasn't! His stomach let out a loud rumble, noticeably audible to anyone around. He rubbed his stomach while his crimson eyes scanned the menu board up ahead. Now what should he get? His mind wandered a bit before the cashier loudly cleared their throat, as if cuing him to hurry his a** up. " Oh hold ya damn horses! There's nobody even behind me. " Hmph. Since the damn cashier wanted his order, then an order he shall get! With a sly grin, Felix pretty much order one of everything on the breakfast menu. It wasn't an insane about of food, but it did end up costing him about $120. Was it a d**k move? Yes. Did the snake-boy care? Absolutely not.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════
MOOD: Hungryxxx COMPANY: No onexxx HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx OOC: Sorry if my opening post is crappy! emotion_sweatdrop xxx

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Anya really didn't feel like getting up this morning. She wanted nothing more than to sleep the day away, but Lilly wasn't going to allow that. If the cat wasn't fed at her designated breakfast time the feline would sit in the doorway to Anya's room and yowl until the woman got up to feed the spoiled princess of a cat. After emptying the contents of a can of wet food into Lilly's bowl, Anya got the cat some fresh water before she groaned and shuffled her way towards the bathroom. Stripping her clothes, the vampire happened to glance into the body length mirror she had in the bathroom and frowned at what she saw. Her already ivory skin was even paler than usual and she was starting to form dark circles under her eyes. It certainly wasn't from a lack of sleep or sun though. When Anya wasn't sleeping she was outside on the patio with Marie. No, Anya knew exactly what was going on... she hasn't fed since moving here. Scowling even more at the thought, Anya turned on the water before stepping into the shower once it was the right temperature. As much as she hated the thought, she knew she would have to feed again lest she wants to go crazy from hunger and that wouldn't be good for anybody involved since it would likely result in her killing somebody. Closing her eyes and groaning, the young woman stood under the stream of water until it started going cold. Stepping out, she wrapped up in a towel and headed to her bedroom.

Well, as she pondered on what to do about her blood situation that didn't mean she couldn't go out and enjoying some good old regular food! Though, as a just in case, Anya headed back to the kitchen and after some digging through the boxes she hadn't quite gotten unpacked, the vampire found what she was looking for. Glancing at the packaging of the supposed 'blood' tablets, she made a face. If she ever felt super hungry and had no access to blood, she was supposed to drop one of those into 8oz of water then drink it. It didn't seem appetizing at all, but it was better than facing a prison sentence or worse, her not killing someone and forcing them to become what she was.. Wrinkling her nose, Anya picked up Lilly and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back in time for your dinner my little princess." She cooed before putting the cat back down. Grabbing her keys before stepping out of the house, Anya got in her car and headed towards the fast food joint.

Parking, Anya made sure the doors were locked before she stepped inside. The smell of food made her lick her lips a little, though she did pause for a second as there seemed to be some sort of commotion going on at the front counter. Anya wasn't sure what was going on, but there was a bit of a tense air between the cashier and the man ordering food. Raising a slight eyebrow, Anya shook her head before approaching the counter. As she stood there, the woman crossed her arms over her chest and let out a sigh as the male in front of her gave out a rather long order. Ugh, she was hungry and wanted food! Which was never a good combination with her as she tended to get rather cranky when she was hungry. Even more so when she needed to feed, but as she told herself before, she still had to think about what she was going to do. Her parents always willingly allowed her to drink their blood back at home. She's never attempted to 'hunt' for blood. Should she just ask someone? She thought that doing that would be waaay too creepy. Could she just go to the hospital and ask for a bag? Was doing that even a thing? Anya frowned a little bit as she thought about it.

Well not too much thinking anyway since the man in front of her had just been told his total. "Is it finally my turn?" She mumbled semi-quietly. The statement was mostly to herself, though part of it was speaking out of being in a bit of a foul mood.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here xxx Relationship Status: Single xxx Outfit: Here xxx Ooc: It was fine. ^w^
Cho-Cho Twain

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces