Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick journeyed to the Mushroom Kingdom, of the places he had planned to go to yesterday. If he encounters Alistar, he would gladly schedule those swimming lessons in person with him instead of through the phone. Glances around him before going inside the building after a female with reddish hair. "Have to resist spending too much time in this place. This is not my escape from reality" he thought after seeing there were a way to buy a console and games to play at home.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mushroom Kingdom.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: restraining.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:?.

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:18 pm
User Image
𝓐ries 𝓜cCoy

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

The young red head looks around as she walks in. She loved seeing the kids play the games. She looks around some more as she walks around. "hmmmm" she says out loud. "what an interesting place" she says to no one in particular not realizing someone was behind her.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Where: Mushroom Kingdom
Wearing: outfit
With: no one yet
Thoughts: this all seems so interesting
Money: 50 in cash and 800 in the bank
OOC: not the greatest rper in the world but I do try my best
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Genkawolf

Yui Matsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:35 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick slows down to a stop to let his ears and eyes adjust to this surrounding. "At least it isn't very crowded" he commented voluntarily to the what the person ahead of him said. He is here for the arcade part of this place. He was fully aware his history with video games and tends to let loose some. Better than to drink himself silly to not think about the past.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mushroom Kingdom.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:?.

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:08 pm
User Image
𝓐ries 𝓜cCoy

User Image

The young red head looks behind her at the man that had commented on what she had said and smiles. "oh hi!" she said not realizing someone had been behind her. "I'm Aries...didnt realize someone was behind me" her smile was still across her face from ear to ear. She loved meeting new people and make friends.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
With: no one yet
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Genkawolf

Yui Matsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:07 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick turns his attention to the red head ahead of him when he hears her greeting towards him. "Um..hi" he greeted back. "Patrick and no problem at all" he replied and introduced himself. Noticed the smile on Aries, but he didn't have one of his own on his face. "Aries like the...zodiac ram?" he asked her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mushroom Kingdom.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:stranger: Aries.

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:55 pm
User Image
𝓐ries 𝓜cCoy

User Image

Aries nods "yeah" she answers his question. She continued to smile. She liked meeting new people. "it's a pleasure to meet you" then notices he doesnt have a smile but says nothing towards it. She didnt want to offend him or anything. "I'm Aries McCoy...of the Irish McCoys"

User Image

╔══════════════╗
With: Patrick a potential friend
Thoughts: why isnt this guy smiling
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Genkawolf

Yui Matsune

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:21 pm
SoujiAtsumi

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $999.75::::::O u t f i t: "Be Afraid"::::::M o o d: Pumped/ Bit Bored::::::C o m p a n y: N/A::::::R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Avery wasn't able to get to the arcade yesterday as the male she bumped into was kinda right to go the next day since it was getting late at the time she was heading there. But it saved her the time today from wondering lost looking the for the place. This city was quite big and seeing people almost in every street or part of the city was crowded, other than attending to work but that was it. Just moments in arriving the arcade, Avery rose her sunglasses up to her head and began walking around the arcade and watched as she passed by to different games the players playing either having fun or probably going hardcore on the game for the high score. The demon coughed up a small laugh when there is some kind of raging or messing up for their top score. "Haha man you guys suck..", the female said in a very low voice. Passing by, Avery stopped to one of the arcade games, one of the good games that evolve into game consoles as the game was pretty good. Street Fighter. Sneaking in a little smirk, Avery insert a quarter to the machine as she started the game and picked Chun-Li as her character and began her first fight with Ken.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Character:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:35 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It had been rather late when Alphonse had decided to explore his new home the previous day, so he didn't get to see much. He got to see even less when that man with the unique eyes caught his attention. It wasn't like he had much to do, so he decided to spend the next day looking around as well. Pharos came with him, of course, his companion wrapped around his neck and napping at the moment. It was a bit tricky, trying to explore while other people were out, but he managed to avoid any big crowds that might overwhelm his enhanced sense of smell. Eventually, he found himself at an arcade. The demon wasn't very fond of old school games, but, again, it wasn't like he had much to do. It wouldn't hurt to give a game or two a try.

There were a few people inside the building, however, it was a bearable amount. Alphonse glanced over the games as he walked through the arcade for a while before finally settling on Street Fighter. There was a girl at the machine next to it that he didn't pay any mind to as he inserted a few coins and started playing. He picked a character at random and ended up with some sort of ninja. It took a moment and a few glances at the controls before he got the hang of the game, but after that, it was like any other fighting game.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≺ Cash: $999.25 ≺ Mood: ---- ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: ----

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:21 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Cool" Patrick commented and he meant it. "Likewise" he replied instead of saying the whole phrase. "Patrick Peterson, no relation to anyone named Peterson" he said referring to the female he met one time that had the same last name as him. He was sure he isn't related to that person and encounter that person ever since that time at the resturant. "So are you here to play the arcade games? Or something else that they offer" he asked her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mushroom Kingdom.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Aries.

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image
𝓐ries 𝓜cCoy

User Image

The young red head continues to look to him and smiles once more "well I originally came to this district to do some shopping but found this place interesting" she said. She looks around as she observes the kids and some adults having fun with the games. "this is all so interesting!" she said "I've never been to an arcade before"

User Image

╔══════════════╗
With: Patrick Peterson a potential friend
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Genkawolf

Yui Matsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thought the other's reason to being in here legit enough. "Not for me to judge though" he thought. "Have the free time for this sort thing" he said simply. Would be learning how to swim if his teacher had actually picked on his end of the line of the phone earlier. "I've been to an arcade before just not this one. Seems to have more than the typical arcade" he admits.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mushroom Kingdom.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Aries.

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:36 am
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:31 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

"You know what's the better option to be spared from the suffering?! Break up with him!! You deserve better than the one who always broke your heart after you gave up your virginity to him just because you let your carnal craving take over you!!!"

The fallen angel sighed at how she sounded like a jerk at the reply after Solaris had revealed to her that she had to go on a private trip to Australia and that Xander had come to visit her abruptly even with the nasty condition he was in. Once again, distrust won over compassion (mostly because of the second part), all because of her being a bit (too) overprotective towards her friend, and she was certain that the patient was crying. It was a relief that she was having her day off because she was still feeling grumpy and she wanted to release the frustration out before asking for an apology. That was when she saw the arcade, bought 75 cents worth of tokens and decided to settle on Tekken 7 as the combat game to be immersed in, putting one token into the slot. She chose Lili as her character and she mashed buttons and maneuvered the joystick around to perform the moves. However, by the time she reached stage 4, she lost to Paul Phoenix and she had to relinquish another token in order to continue on. "Kuso..." she muttered that curse under her breath before having to return to the character selection screen after pressing the start button with the continue timer being restarted.

For now, it was the closest thing she could get for anger displacement. The shinigami then continued on fighting where she left off, mashing the buttons and moving the joystick like a lunatic.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: frustrated and guilty
Company: No one (for now)
Money: $172.25 (Wallet - after the transaction) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: 'Kuso' means s**t in Japanese. Also, yeah, sorry if you guys may encounter my baby with her mood being crappy as hell. =w=;;
EDIT: Why I hadn't noticed the token machine after I saw the posts after this? Derp. o_O;;

Quote:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

Carmen parked her scooter and climbed off of it with a flat sigh, her pockets filled with nothing but her cell phone, her credit card, her keys, and a few twenty dollar bills. Usually she came with an array of back up items- a change of clothes and shoes, even extra makeup; she didn't exactly have accidents of changing forms in public, though she had once or twice before. It was a precaution that made her feel reassured, and in the case she stayed elsewhere for the night, she'd have a fresh change with her. Her lack of supplies, therefore, likely communicated that she had no intentions of getting involved in any precarious situations.

It was a full moon, and she was less like the show she put on and more like the animal within herself on days like this. The dancer didn't want to overstimulate herself, yet she was drawn to a place with high energy...that wasn't quite her usual night club hopping either. She found the local arcade, letting herself in only to stop within the door as her eyes adjusted. It was a school day, right? So the brunt of the establishment's customers would be at school. Carmen clapped her hands together with satisfaction, her ponytail swinging behind her as she wandered further inside for a coin machine. She needed change back, checking the the machine could do so before buying ten dollars worth of arcade coins. Now, what first?

Quote:

Master Kiro II"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        After feeding Baxter, Summer left her home and got in her car. After a short drive, Summer found herself parked in front of what seemed to be an arcade. Parking her car, she turned off the ignition before heading to the front door after a young woman with blue hair. As she glanced around, she was glad that the place wasn't packed. She wasn't in the mood to deal with stupid people today. It was a full moon tonight so she would probably be more likely to fight with someone if they tried to argue with her or annoy her. Sighing a little bit, she could hear the generic music playing form some of the games and it made her chuckle a little as it reminded her of the times when she was a teen and would distract the worker (who was usually a teen boy) while her friends cheated on the games to get more tickets. Giggling a little bit, Summer then went over to where she could exchange her bills into coins. As she stood behind the young woman currently exchanging money for coins, Summer glanced around curiously, noticing a grumpy looking girl playing a game. Huh, it seemed like everyone was in a bad mood today... The raven haired woman then stepped back a bit as she had been standing too close and the girl almost bumped into her.

"Oops. Sorry about that.. Didn't mean to be so close... Wait a second.." Her voice trailed off and she narrowed her eyes a bit as she stared at the other female. She looked super familiar, but Summer just couldn't place her finger on why she did. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing what
                                                                        x ooc Sorry if it's blegh. I've been feeling blah lately. > n <
                                                                        Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games