Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:45 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: From Panic to Calm x. .x Location: Cat's Meow x. .x Company: Miyuki and Lerista x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

Enchanting? She had never been described as enchanting before. Integra’s cheeks burned bright red. Even if she wanted to be scared, it was such a nice sounding word without anger or malice, it set her mind even more at ease. The girl wasn’t trying to grab her or hurt it. Everything was going to be okay. The girl thought she was buying the bed for a dog. It would only make sense, really. Instead of having time to worry about it, though, she started thinking of her favorite color. Green. She would love a green bed. Something nice and earthy. While she was absentmindedly thinking, her eyes gaze over the puppies.

A golden retriever. They were the cutest things in the whole world. Her eyes were wide and soft as she looked at them. Briefly, her mind wandered back to her earlier thoughts. Would owning a dog be like owning a slave? Surely it wouldn’t be. They were cognitively like she was, and surely it would be better to give one a loving home then to allow it to stay here. She would be it’s loving mother, instead of leaving it alone in the cages.

She was handed a list of beds that the store carried, and she saw a big fluffy green one that would be perfect. Integra laughed softly and hugged the sheet. Everything was really going to be okay. The girl in the store seemed happy to pet the tails the brushed her, but that happiness quickly melted away to horror. She instantly sympathized with this feeling, and wanted to help. To tell the girl that she wasn’t alone.

The fox bowed to her in greeting. Integra’s instincts responded, instantly moving her into an awkward curtsey. Her form was perfect, but he horse body didn’t move as well. One front leg tucked under the other awkwardly, bending her knees painfully before returning up right.
“The pleasure is mine, Sir.” She responded robotically before shaking herself, returning to normal. Her arms hung down and her head hung low quietly, allowing the girl to tend to him first. Her hands gripped the sheet with the pet beds, thinking about the green fluffy one and trying to hold on to her happiness.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxx
As the male slid over closer to her and reached out his hand, she flinched back in the slightest. Was he going to hit her? She hadn’t meant to! Her eyes had shut tight in anticipation to the hit. Though she knew she would most likely not hurt, just the thought of getting hit frightened her. However, what she felt was not a hit or anything of the sort. What she felt was a gentle hand on her head, and then a warm kind touch that was almost like petting. She then heard a beautiful accent to which she assumed was the male’s voice. Opening her eyes, she gazed at him wide-eyed. I-is he really not mad? Even after what I did? What I did was so rude! I petted him…like an animal! I didn’t mean to! I know he isn’t an animal! Even if he has a tail. If I wanted to pet…I would have asked first. Even then I wouldn’t have asked! I would have just starred longingly…I can’t help my love of animals. They were the only creatures who had been kind to me. Well I’m meeting a lot of people who haven’t judged or even asked about what I look like so far. Well except for the one who mixed my name with milk. But that was a language difference! With these things on her mind, she spoke up in a timid voice, ”Y-you’re really not mad?” She had an accent of her own. Though a bit odd sounding because she was both Welsh and Scottish. She wondered what accent the male had. Or if it was a language she knew or could learn. It was always polite to talk in someone’s original language. Or well in her mind it was.

Miyuki’s full attention was on the male in front of her now as he seemed to almost be trying to comfort her. To his saying that he kinda liked having his tail petted, she felt her face burn crimson yet again. She was so embarrassed. But if he liked it that was good right? Fox fire? She wondered what fox fire was. Perhaps it had something to do with what he was. She was so curious to find out now. But it would be rude to ask. Or so she thought. To him saying that the tail liked her, she tilted her head and glanced at the tail. A small smile had escaped her lips and even a cute giggle. The thought of a tail liking her was funny. But she did like fluffy things to, so she wouldn’t say anything. Does this mean it is okay to pet it again? She looked up at the male yet again with a curious gaze. So many things and questions were going through her mind at the moment.

When the male turned to the centaur female, her gaze turned on them both again. Oh! That is right! I need to know what kind of bed she wants! Then maybe pick out a dog! Ohhh I hope I get to adopt out two pets today. Or well maybe if not, I can get them to come back to try again later. Wait his true nature? Miyu was slightly confused when he said that, but her confusion dispersed when she saw how his ears extended after he greeted himself. She understood fox fire now. He looked to be half fox! Oh how she wanted to play with those ears. However she restrained herself and tilted her head a bit in question. ”No home? U-uhm..I-I know where I live, in the Etolie Distract…there are some empty homes. Perhaps you can live there? O-or I have a couch? U-uhm..I mean…j-just until you find a place. T-then you can get a kitty! W-would be good company. B-but there is no rush. Y-you can always get one another time.” She finished speaking, a bit flustered at having offered her own home. But the thought of someone being homeless or abandoned was something she just couldn’t leave alone. The offer just kind of left her mouth.

Miyu then realized she had yet to introduce herself, while the other two had already given their name. Horrified at herself yet again, she quickly bowed to the both, her voice squeaking slightly. ”I-I’m so sorry! M-my name is M-miyuki. I’m a p-pet handler here. T-though I do a bit of everything. It’s a pleasure to meet you both.” With that she stood back up, trying to calm herself down. She wasn’t getting anything right today! Turning to Integra, she attempted a small smile before speaking. ”Did you perhaps find a bed that peaked your interest? A-also I give you permission to go ahead and take a couple of the puppies out of their cages and into the socializing area if you see some that you fancy.” Miyuki pointed to a medium sized area where there was a mini door to open and close. This was where the mammals were normally taken to socialize and see if the potential owner and the animal got along. It wouldn’t take her to long to get the bed so it was no big deal to not be there watching. Plus there was another person here so she felt it would be okay.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Embarrassed/Flustered/Disheartened [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] Today is n-not going well..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ooc:
Coheart

sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:58 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Melacholy
Thoughts: Lovely
Company: Integra/Miyuki
Money: $1000

Lerista felt a small pang as he saw her natural flinch reaction. He had seen some like that before, ones who were hit by others. And it triggered a certain defense feeling, but he was glad to see that she didnt dislike the pet at all, and his eyes widen a bit as she spoke, her accent was unusual, not one he had really ever heard before. He really couldnt put a place on it, though since his travel was really more like going to the market...and this area of course, his traveling was kinda small. Looking at Integra he bet that she had been so many places. With a powerful body like that she could travel quickly. That accent of hers was exotic in its own way and was rather graceful. "I am not mad at all." He gave her a warm smile and tilted his head. "I wont mind, if you pet."

At her sudden offer for a home to live at he froze again and tilted his head the other way. Were there really people as kind as granny? He felt a bit sad as he thought on home and he turned a bit as he looked at his tail while his mind churned. Fact was he didnt really expect anyone else to show him that kindness. He left his tail where it was as his thoughts moved around in his head. To live in her home would require things to be done, but he had no problem with chores...and she seemed an animal lover so maybe it wouldnt be so bad.

He would stay quiet long enough for the two of them to talk, he felt he was a little rude to take up Integra's time like that. But after a good little minute he spoke softly.
"Miyuki...chan..." For once he seemed almost shy and nervous. "If I may...can I stay with you? I'll do chores and things...but if you'll have me." He looked up at her hopeful.

OOC:

Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:03 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Happy x. .x Location: Cat's Meow x. .x Company: Miyuki and Lerista x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

Integra’s eyes caught Miyuki’s flinch. She knew that flinch, being the same way when men reach out to her. More than anything, at this point she wanted to hug Miyuki and cry together, but that would be really inappropriate. “I like…. the green one…. “ She pointed shyly to the green fluffy bed on the paper and handed it back to Miyuki. “If it’s not to much trouble.” Integra felt like she was bothering her, or making her life harder than it needed to be. Instead of dwelling on it, she looked at the puppies.

With permission, she picked up a golden retriever puppy gently in her arms. Holding him up, she nuzzled him gently, carrying him to the socialization area. She sat, more gracefully and confidently than usual, on the floor with her legs tucked under her. Placing the puppy down, she stroked him lovingly, probably annoying him when he wanted to play. Her focus was completely lost on the little dog, that she hardly heard the fox speaking at all, but he didn’t seem like he needed her attention anyway.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

OOC: I am sorry that this post is short, late, and horrid. I'm just having a really hard time right now, and I wanted to post something.... crying

sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:11 am
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxxMiyu, gave a shy smile to the male, her eyes brightening when he said he wasn’t mad. He even gave her a warm smile and said she pet his tail again! Her quickened heart beat calmed as she went from worried to relieved. She was very thankful she didn’t have to ask to pet his tail again. It was just so tempting. So fluffy and big. So when she got permission, she hesitated only the slightest before going back to petting it gently, a happy blush crossing her cheeks. Her mind wandered to how she had always wanted to own an exotic pet before. Foxes were actually on that list. Foxes have such bushy tails. They are like a mix between a dog and a cat personality wise. Plus the noises they make! His tail reminds me so much of a fluffy foxes….Loads and loads of soft fur. It just makes my worries all go away. But of course he isn’t an animal. He is a type of human…or something of the sort. So is the female. But also half animal. But that doesn’t matter! Everyone is created for a reason no matter who they are…even me…

Shaking her head out of her thoughts, she looked back up at the male having come to the conclusion that even if they were half animal, it meant nothing. They were like her…different. Plus the more she thought about it, the more she didn’t regret offering her home. She had been abandoned herself, so she wouldn’t want someone to even feel that way like she had. Her attention had then gone back to Integra…the female, waiting to hear what bed she might have picked. Listening, it seemed she like the a fluffy green one. Giving the female her own shy smile, she spoke. ”I-It’s no trouble at all…I will go get that right for you. A-also…it’s a good choice. Nice color…and soft.” After finishing this sentence, she turned back to the male as she heard him speak up softly.

Her cheeks had turned red once again as she heard him call her Miyuki Chan. She didn’t know what the chan was, but it sounded cute. He himself seemed to be a bit shy and nervous right now, which caused her to be the same. Well, more than she already was that is. As he spoke, she shook her head. Chores? No! I could never make him do those. I mean well maybe if he uses my dishes and he can do his own laundry…but I would help him out. I would never make someone do the chores…especially if I am capable. The very thought of the male doing whatever chores she did brought more bad memories on how she was forced to do everyone’s chores. She wouldn’t dare do that to anyone else. It was cruel. I mean volunteray was one thing, but she still felt uncomfortable about him offering that. ”N-no…no need to do anything...e-except your own s-stuff. B-but I would probably help you anyway. S-so of course, my home will be y-yours until you can afford or find your own. I have just enough room. A-anyway I’ll go get the bed.” With that she turned and went to fetch the green bed for Integra, allowing the female some time with the dogs.

Returning, she brought the bed to the counter along with some dog food, a toy, a leash, a bowl, and a carrier. It was as if she was encouraging Integra to get the puppy she was playing with. Speaking up softly, ”U-uhm everything here would round up to about 50 dollars. S-since I consider the puppy to be small. Even though it should be medium. D-discounts are always nice. Plus I-I think he has taken a liking to you. A-after this I’ll have to set up a bit more and then I can show you home. D-does that work L-Lerista?” She spoke to Integra first before her gaze turned to the male. She hoped he wouldn’t mind that she still ahd to work. Perhaps she should offer to just meet at the park or something. She didn’t want him to be bored after all.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous-Embarrassed-Flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] Things are working o-out..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc:No worries hun.~ I really hope everything will work out
Coheart
sabreworg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:00 am
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Melacholy
Thoughts: Lovely
Company: Integra/Miyuki
Money: $1000

Lerista kept the smile on his face and closed his eyes for a moment as she went back and pet his tail. He liked being petted like this, wasnt something common with him, not even granny touched his tail. Though with her being mortal and knowing about his mother it was probably more out of reverence. Truth was though his mother had given him a lot of attention and so he came to like getting attention. It made him a bit sad to think on mother, so he didnt dwell on it.

He brightened up brilliantly as she told him he could stay. It had been a little while since he came here to the country, and despite the money he had he was loathe to spend it. After all granny was the one who had given it to him. She had wished him all the luck at finding one to share the fruit with, and while it was embarrassing it had also made him feel good. Though he could see the point about only keeping his own things in order, he was used to chores.
"Thank you Miyuki chan." He had no idea why he added the chan, but didnt think too much on it.

He watched as she left to go get the bed and reached down into the kitten pen, pulling out a white kitten. -"Hello little one, arent you cute."- He spoke in Japanese as he slowly pet the kitten and made his way over to Integra. "What will you name it?" He tilted his head slightly as he sat down, not too close but within arms reach. He still wanted to ask what she was, but knew what it was like to be considered an oddity.

OOC:

Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:15 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧①
( ② мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:51 am
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo seemed to drag her feet through the entire trip, still sulking from the whole incident with Yukino, still oblivious that he was close by. However, the moment she had stepped inside, the short girl appeared to perk up a bit. She had a weakness for animals, especially if it involved shopping for cat toys. Only this time, she actually had a cat to shop for."Oh Tora I'm going to spoil you-desu!" Ringo excitedly proclaimed to her confused kitten and took off running down the cat isle. Having no regard for her safety or the safety of others.

Theme: Little Monster
Zumiragi

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:57 pm
Tama Morinaga
|| The Feline Friend || Immortal || Single || Journal ||

With her master still waiting for her outside, Tama entered the store right before the door closed behind Ringo. A few animals had their eyes on her but she didn't pay much attention. Since the female was walking in front of her it wouldn't be too obvious that she was actually following suit. Humans tend to be interested in their own kind that felines such as herself. Tama positioned herself behind one of the shelves with black fluffy balls to make blend into her surroundings. Ringo was in perfect view. One would think that she'd envy Tora for being spoiled. She's buying him toys! Big deal! She's not a cat so that's not really important for someone like her.

User Image

::: Company ::: Ringo ::: Mood ::: Guilty & stealthy ::: Money ::: $989

Delicious Lunatique

_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo had stopped at the end of the aisle, not even noticing little Tora jumping out from her pocket and landing right in front of where the hidden Tama was perched. Staring up at the dark cat with his large blue hues, as if saying he had spotted her and began to meow at the older cat. Ringo totally clueless, though if Tora continued with his meowing, surely Ringo would notice soon enough what the kitten had been fussing over.

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:27 pm
Tama Morinaga

Tama has been with the trio for quite sometime so it came naturally for the feline to camouflage herself. One thing that she happened to miscalculated was that Ringo was with a cat - which she clearly isn't. The black feline narrowed her eyes staring straight at the oblivious pest who kept on meowing. Doesn't he understand that she was trying to be inconspicuous? Seriously, this kitten will be sure to receive a beating if he doesn't stop. Sighing, she took one of the fluffy balls, raising it up and down for Tora's eyes to take notice before throwing towards Ringo. Hopefully, that would stop him from revealing her current location to his master. Yuki wouldn't want her to be seen by Ringo. She didn't want to disappoint him.

User Image

Delicious Lunatique

_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo stopped when she noticed Tora standing in the middle of the aisle, looking up at something. Curious she walked back to the little kitten and followed his gaze. Upon seeing what he had been meowing at, Ringo gasped and reached forward, grabbing the black ball beside Tama and setting it down in front of the white kitten. Having missed Tama completely.

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:59 pm
Tama Morinaga

Tama remained still until Ringo left along with Tora. Thankfully, she was not able to see her hiding there. She was sure that she would be discovered with Ringo's hand reaching for the furry balls made her think so. Once she thought that it was safe enough to go head out Tama rushed out of the shop to report to her master. It doesn't look that there she's any form of danger.

[exit]

User Image

Delicious Lunatique

_

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:32 am
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo gathered her things along with Tora and headed home, feeling eager to give Tora a bath and welcome him home.

Exits home

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:43 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Kyle Archer
Resident of Soleil

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kyle had been making small talk with his girlfriend along the way. The pet store wasn't too far considering their place was close to the downtown area. He had brought of up different topics regarding favorite memories back at high school. The boy had made sure to either redirect any questions regarding where he was taking her. Upon reaching the outside of the pet store, the young man stopped walking as he carefully set Lyra down on the ground before he turned to look at the purple haired woman. "So.....I figured that I'd bring you here to pick out a pet of your choosing." Kyle started with a light flush of his cheeks and shy smile as he rubbed the back of his head. "I know how upset you were with what happened to Piro, so I figured that I'd surprise you by coming here. I thought maybe you'd like the idea of owning a new pet for the house." He mentioned as he looked at Lyra unsure how she'd react.

His cheeks had darkened a bit more as his timid nature presented itself in the situation. "I-I hope this is alright? I wanted to do something nice for you because I love you, plus you like animals. I thought you'd like this little gift I had thought of......so ummmmm what do you think?" Kyle nervously questioned as a light stutter had escaped his lips. It was obvious because of his rambling. There were few things that made him flush in shyness nowadays, although the things that usually cased that involved Lyra in some way or form. There was a part of him that was scared that she may not want to get a new pet because it may have reminded her of Piro even though it had been a few months. The last thing that he wanted to was upset Lyra when he was trying to do something nice for her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thoughts;; tab Mood;; nervous tab Company;; Lyra tab Funds;; $924.25

»Out Of Character:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games