Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:28 pm
((I fixed my computer, though I ended up losing most of the data on my hard drive, but not the important shiz!))

"Please tell me you at least showered first." Nick said, shooting a worried look over his coffee mug. It would be a long trip if he had to endure multiple people not cleaning themselves. I really hope this isn't going to be as bad as I'm imagining. Nick thought, drinking the rest of his coffee before going back to fill it up once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:35 pm
Daren took a swig of orange juice before loudly setting it back down on the table. "Man, I've lived in a junkyard for the past few years. You're damn right I'm showering, this place is a luxury compared to my shack."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:09 am
"That's a relief. Need a shirt? I've got extras, all button up though, not sure where you're at with the topwear." Nick stated, taking another swig of his coffee, at this rate he was probably going to go through three more cups.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:54 am

Skye gave Daren an annoyed look. "I'm trying to keep my breakfast down, don't bring it up." she said to him after that comment about liking it. She took a sip of her water and took in a few more bites of the food. At least he showered, that was a plus, but it still seemed like it'll be tough to travel with him after their past. "He's going to need one whether he likes it or not, if he leaves this place looking like that, he'll stick out." she said to the gunman.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:13 pm
Marcus chuckled at the group at the table. "Yes Nick, We are traveling 10,000 leagues under the sea." He said as he served plates to everyone. "And my friend has something to do with the pure essences...and well..." He said as he poured himself a cup of OJ. "He's my partner, he's kept watch down there while I've been away..." He said smiling as he toke a sip of his drink. "Is Evan still passed out?" He said sighing as he set Evan's plate on the table.

Evan had been up early. Practicing his powers. He was able to summon his new spear and dismiss it at will now as well as make connecting portals. He smiled when the clone knocked. "Coming!" He chimed as he dismissed his spear. He walked towards the door and threw a purple ball at it which created a portal before throwing a second one through it which opened in the dining room. Evan chuckled to himself as he walked through the first one he rose out of the second one. "God morning!" He said as the second portal closed and vanished. "mmm this food smells amazing!" He said as he sat down and began eating.

Marcus smiled at Evan. "Well, seems someone was up all night learning to use his powers." He said as he crossed his arms. "We're all heading to the blue nation of Aquatos, essentially the new Atlantis, It sits deep under the waves of the eastern Sea and is the heart of all the oceanic cities that is where we will find the pure blue essence, and maybe, the knight who protects it." He said smiling as he sat down to his plate and began eating.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:45 pm
"I hope I'm correct in assuming we won't need to swim there." Nick said, not liking the idea of being so far down beneath the ocean. As someone who occasionally needed to make a quick getaway, Nick didn't like the idea of enclosed spaces.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:14 pm
Marcus chuckled. "Only if you want to. No I have transportation coming to get us. You see, many people have the special gift of controlling two colors of essence. I also practice purple use. I can create a portal to the pier so we are undetected where a ride down for you none blue users. Skye you'll be coming with me." He said smiling. "It's time for you to get your feet wet my dear." He said chuckling at his pun. "Anyway, if you have any belongings else where you want to bring. I suggest you go and get the," He said before looking to Joe, Daren, and Evan. "But you three....remain unseen." He muttered seriously. "Last thing we need is a city wide alert out for your capture." He said as he walked over to Skye. "Oh, before I forget..." He pulled out his blue crystal which start glowing brighter being near Skye. "Take this...it'll help you find the pure essence, and it may help you in a pickle." He said before winking at her and turning to leave the room.

Evan looked at the crystal and titled his head. "I bet it'll amplify your powers...." He said simply before stuffing his face again. "I need to run to my house to grab some clothes and my voodoo doll." He said bluntly as he scarfed down the rest of his plate. "It's our ticket to my homeland if we need to go there..." He said after swallowing the food in his mouth before downing his drink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:09 pm
"I'll go with them, keep them out of trouble." Nick said, partly because it was the responsible thing to do, and also because he didn't want a repeat of the previous night. "Let me just grab my case and jacket real quick and we can be off." Nick said, setting the now empty coffee mug down.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:53 pm
Evan smiled.and nodded. "A professional killer being the eyes and ears. No cop will find us,"He said before looking at Skye. "Present company excluded." He said chuckling. "I just hope that no giant robots come after us..." He said quieter than before. "I feel like Mare has more of those things. It wouldn't take much to put those things together. especially if he has powers like us." He said thinking outloud.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:51 pm
"Don't worry, it'll be like shooting a tank with a fully loaded Anit-Materiel Rifle with Full Metal Jacket .50 Caliber Rounds." Nick said, chuckling as he headed back upstairs, grabbing his stuff and heading back down. "Ready when you are."  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:02 am
Daren quickly shoveled down the rest of his food, pounding on his chest and nearly choking before hopping up from his chair. "Gimme a sec!" he said as he bounded back up to his room to get something. No, it wasn't a shirt, but his shoes and do-it-yourself clawed gauntlets that he secured to his wrists. "Alright, let's go!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:21 am
Skye looked at the crystal for a second before putting it in her pocket. "Thanks. Um...some cops might be on the look out for you guys, mostly Crow boy there and Renaissance guy. Mare put out the orders so...um...be extra careful." She said to them, feeling like it was partly her fault for helping with the investigation. "I need to go grab a few things at my place. Where do I meet up with you? Or you going to tag along?" she asked Marcus.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:25 am
"If that's the case then some disguises are in order. We'll pop by one of my Safehouses and get these two incognito before we meet up." Nick stated simply, taking off his jacket and handing it to Daren. "Put this on, at least until we get to the first stop, you'll draw less attention that way." Nick stated simply. He hoped he wouldn't have to shoot anyone, Nick preferred to not involve bystanders, though if he had to, he would fire into an open crowd. No no no. This isn't a contract, I can't be thinking like this is one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:42 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Haha capture. A good jest Keeper" Joe bellowed having finished now two full plates of breakfast goods. "I am sorry to say that I doubt your people will be able to contain one of the sons of Odin" Joe commented looking to each as they made their way to what ever it was that they needed and returned. He himself needed nothing at all as all he had come to the city with currently was what he wore and that had been changed after some time to the jeans and shirt he wore currently. "Nay I shall not disguise myself like some common thief or coward. Your people should be happy to assist a quest that holds the world in balance keeper" Joe said shrugging off Nicks attempt to hide themselves. "I hope another of those machines do appear before us" Joe muttered filling a third plate and starting into it. "T'would be a good morning warm up" he chuckled before munching into his food.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:48 pm
Marcus smiled. "I'll accompany you Skye. This way the boys can head to Evan's place and any other stop before heading to the docks." He said before making two bubbles appear in his hand. He whispered something to them beofre they frosted over turning into icy glass orbs. He handed one to Nick and smiled. "This will alert the others if there is a probably. Simply tell it code red and it'll alert the other bubble to the distress and we can even track the each other. He said smiling. "The transport will be here in an hour and a half." He told everyone

Evan ran upstairs as well and grabbed his and his hoodie computer bag before coming back downstairs. "Ok, let's do this. He said putting his hood up. "My place isn't too far from here. I know a short cut." He said cheerfully.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games