Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:05 pm
Damion saw Natas hand the guard a slip of paper. So he snapped his fingers and the paper appeared in his hand. "So Mr. Roll. It say's here you qualified for my guild. Well then welcome!" He said then gave him a smile as well and put the paper in his book and it disappeared. He then turned his attention back to Kasim. "Well I am sure my father asked you to do this. Well I don't mind at all. Actually I would love to see this myself. We could use the practice room if you would like." He said then looked back at Levi who was still talking to Jacob.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:09 pm
Levi X125
Actually the Sun Kingdom is one of two Kingdoms that don't make gaining Relics their top priority. And when the Sun Kingdom gets it, it is mainly to study and keep them from the other Kingdoms who would use it for destruction. The only other Kingdom that does this to is the Time Kingdom. But they keep them because they see them as the worlds history they deserves to be kept in mint condition and not really used for war but for knowledge lol.

{That should probably go into the codex sometime, then. Although, with the existance of the Radiant Dawn and what plot elements have occured, it's easy to get the impression that it is. Regardless, if it's not then it shall be Circe's political bias on the issue.}

~*~

As usual, Tyler proved to be a delusional fool. No longer willing to suffer his presence, she pushed him out of her tent without so much as a word. Her previous demeanor, both sultry and predatory, had completely melted away - leaving only a sense of weary emptiness. "This is your last warning; be mindful of that tongue of yours or I will have it removed. That won't have to be an issue if you mind your place in the future. I will brook no disobedience or disrespect, intentional or otherwise." Her tone of voice was back to its usual cold, commanding default. In other words, this meant that the danger had passed. She was mollified for the moment being. She turned to head back into her tent to finish up some last minute business, but before she did she offered Tyler a parting one liner. "Oh, and for your sake, I hope you can live up to that promise." With that, she was back within her 'quarters', probably intending on finishing up with her financial logs before she would go about camp to see what else needed to be done.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:17 pm
(Ya I should do that but I was going to save it for when I did all the Kingdoms in the lore but I guess I already told you about two of them so I guess I will post that later. And as for Radiant Dawn they do more then that like I said their main job is to find Relics but that is to keep them from war.(Excluding the few in it with Relics lol.) But they also function to do other jobs and keep dark guilds and bandits at bay. But that being said if a Legendary Relic appeared tomorrow they would go to get it but so no one else can use it for evil.)

Tyler got up after being pushed out of the Tent and he grinned after hearing the last thing she said. "Don't worry I will." He said then walked off.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:21 pm
Natas smiled, though it couldn't be seen from behind his scarf"Thank you Master Lockheart, and please call me Natas. Mr.Roll was my father"he said and bowed before stretching his fingers. He heard the two men talking about a sparing match"If you wouldn't mind Master, Sir Kasim, might i watch this practice session? I feel i would be a grand learning experience seeing a royal guard in action."  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:46 pm
Damion looked back at Natas and nodded. "Sure why not. I think it will be a sight to behold. The Kings Top royal guard vs. The son of the famous Blake Anderson who founded the White Knights." He said then turned and began to walk over to Levi. "Hay if I may interrupt would you mind following me to the practice room. I would like to see what you can do. So I am going to have you spar Kasim the Kings best Royal Knight."

Levi looked over at Damion and then looked and saw Kasim. He was a little confused on why he wanted him to fight this man, but he didn't really seemed all to bothered with the idea so he nodded. "Yes why not." He said then smiled.

"Ok then. Shall we all go to the Practice room then. Anyone who would like to watch can come to." He said and watched as the room became almost empty as most of the guild ran to the practice room. He simply smiled and began towards the room himself.

Levi was surprised that most of the guild wanted to see the fight. But he shrugged it off and followed Damion.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:51 pm
Natas followed behind them" So I take it you're the one who's fighting Kisam?"he said as he stepped to Levi. He gave a thumbs up and winked"Be sure to give him hell"he said with a grin. " Oh almost forgot,"he held out his hand"Natas, i was just assigned to Radiant Dawn."  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:52 pm
Kasim smirked slightly. "I'm eager to see your skills. I'll try to take it easy on you, of course, but I do hope you won't hold back." he said as he looked over at Levi as they all walked to the practice hall. It wouldn't be very fair if the highest ranking royal guard went all out against a fresh Dawn guild recruit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:10 pm
Levi looked at Natas and laughed slightly. "Don't worry I have been training sense I was three." He said and then shook his hand. "And I just joined to I guess. I don't really know it seems my father wanted me to come here for some reason." He said then shrugged and looked back at Kasim. "Well again don't worry." He said then looked back as they entered a all white door and all of a sudden they were in a big arena. Levi was shocked that a building the building had something this big on the inside. "What the hell?" He asked confused out of him mind.

Damion laughed. "Don't worry Levi. This is a Pocket Dimension inside the building. There is also a barrier were the spectators are so they can't get hurt. And you can't destroy the arena at all. So if you all would kindly make your way to were you need to be we can get started." He said then disappeared and appeared in his special spectators box.

Levi just stood there is awe and when Damion went to his seat Levi walked across the field and stood there and waited.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:13 pm
"I wonder, have you heard of me at all?" Kasim called to Levi as he walked across the arena to his starting position. "They call me the Desert Blade. I wonder if you can guess why?" he said as he drew his twin swords.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:21 pm
Natas took he seat and watched carefully. His green eyes glinted as he chuckled at what Kisam was saying. Yeah you're a royal guard. But i would take a Guild mage lightly. he thought to himself as he anticipated for the fight to begin.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:32 pm
Levi looked at Kasim. "Actually I have heard of you a bit. Well there was a file on you my father had. But I am sure it wasn't the whole story." He said as he raised his hand and grabbed the hilt of his blade.

Damion stood up. "OK YOU CAN BEGIN WHEN YOU SO CHOOSE!" He yelled and then sat back down.

"But that being said. You probably know very little about me." He said then smiled. "I AM THE RIGHTFUL HEIR! OBAY MY COMMAND! EXCALIBUR!" He yelled then the sword unlocked from its sheath and he pulled it out and a strong wind blew in all directions.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:39 pm
Kasim remained calm and stabbed the ground with one sword, sand pouring up to form a wall and then whipping up into a sandstorm around him, obscuring him completely. A series of wind blades, invisible to the naked eye, shot out from the dome of sand, cutting against the wind storm Levi caused to cut at him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:59 pm
Levi used cyclone step to dodge at the last second, and with the gust from that it canceled his first wind storm almost instantly. Levi then appeared in the air and he began to spin his sword around in circles really fast causing the rest of the sandstorm to get sucked into his blades current. "Wind Cyclone!" He shouted and slashed his blade releasing the built up wind towards the ground near Kasim.

Damion sat there and watched carefully. "A battle between wind mages. This will be fun." He as he continued to study Levi.

(And for reference Levi's Wind cyclone is based of Inyuasha's backlash wave. Or what ever one looks like a bunch of tornadoes coming at you XD.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:11 pm
Kasim's wind died down and his sand leapt back to its master, forming a thick, solid wall to absorb the blast while Kasim jumped out of the way to dodge the kickback, knowing his wall wouldn't be able to take the entirety of the attack, and to close the distance between him and Levi. He held one sword up in front of him to guard with the other straight at his side. Kasim had learned how to duel wield since he could hold a sword as a child, and knew how not to telegraph his attacks until the last second. He could already tell Levi relied heavily on his magic, something he wouldn't be able to keep up for the whole fight.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:18 pm
Levi saw Kasim closing in towards him. He then used his wind to cloak his sword. He then dashed at Kasim and slashed at him with the now fully invisible sword.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff