Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:39 pm
Rylen returned the kiss when he suddenly became aware of the murmuring crowd that had understandably formed. A helicopter got taken down by a fireball and now there was a dead dragon in the park. "Perhaps we could...move somewhere...more private..." he said as he glanced around, his attention drawn steadily upward towards the dizzyingly tall skyscrapers and modern architecture.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:02 pm
Morgan nodded in agreement, taking the dragon's hand before starting to lead him away from the scene. "Good idea. My apartment isn't too far away." The idea of his seeing her home made her somewhat nervous. How would he react to her world's modern day technology? From the elevator that took her to her apartment's floor to all the simple things, like televisions or radios, how would he react to them?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:14 pm
"It is in my full ability to fly, and yet your...castles, of iron and glass are positively dizzying." Rylen said, his eyes almost permanently fixated on the tall buildings as she pulled him along. And he was apparently quite fascinated with the smooth, reflective surfaces of the elevator, running a hand across the walls (to say nothing of Morgan yanking his hand away before he pushed the emergency alarm button). Stepping into Morgan's apartment he was like an adventurer who'd just discovered a lost tomb the way he looked about in wonder and fascination.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:25 pm
"Yeeeah, the city's strange like that." Morgan admitted with yet another nervous chuckle. After they entered, she shut the door behind them and gave a weak smirk. "Sooo...this is where I live when I'm not being summoned to magical worlds by crazy sorceresses." she joked, approaching her couch and plopping down onto it. After this day's events, she figured she deserved a bit of relaxation.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:35 pm
Rylen spent some time poking and prodding around the immediate room (though he wasn't curious enough to go opening any doors or drawers; he was still a polite individual who respected people's privacy.) When he realized just how long he'd been prodding around for, he stepped over to the couch, feeling how amazingly soft and squishy it was. Sitting down beside Morgan, he admired how comfortable it was before looking over to her. "I guess...it's my turn to start looking for a way home now." he said a meek chuckle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:19 pm
"Mhmm." Morgan smiled up at Rylen as earnestly as she could. "I promise you, if that's what you want, I'll do everything in my power to help you back home." But, of course, the look on her face - no matter how she tried to hide it - made it clear that she hoped he would stay a while. Still, Morgan felt it too selfish to voice such thoughts out loud.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:24 pm
There was an incredibly brief moment of silence in the air as Rylen gazed back at her, looking into Morgan's eyes...and the thought of saying goodbye again hurt too much. That silent moment was quickly broken when he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a passionate kiss, and nearly toppling them both down onto the couch in the process. "I know...I don't belong here...One look at the damage I did outside should be proof enough. But I can't go back. I can't say goodbye to you; not again."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:41 pm
Morgan was pleasantly surprised by Rylen's reaction, but it didn't stop her from returning the kiss or enjoying every bit of the position she found herself in. Her face rosied up once more, an absolutely joyful grin lighting up her face. "You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:09 am
"You promise though, right?" Rylen pulled her back into an extremely tight hug, trying not to crush her with his draconic strength. "This isn't a dream and when I wake up tomorrow, you'll be there, won't you?" After nearly three hundred years, he still had trouble believing this was happening. He was also too happy for words to have her in his arms again. If this was a dream, he didn't want to wake up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:33 pm
"I promise." Her words came quickly yet smoothly and without hesitation. It might have been a little hard to breathe with how tightly he was hugging her, but Morgan didn't want to do anything to discourage this type of affection.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:25 pm
"I can't tell you how much I missed you..." Rylen tried not to hug her any harder as he buried his face in her chest as the waterworks started once more with no signs of stopping. "Some days I'd even momentarily forget if it was real or a dream, until I remembered your ribbon which thankfully survived the ages. I know I'll still be living several thousand years without you, but at least I can be with you 'til the end now."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:44 pm
Morgan moved one hand up to lightly stroke the back of Rylen's head in an attempt to comfort him. Their reunion was sweet, but the realization that she would leave her love long before his time was a bit lonely. Lonely and bittersweet. "It just wasn't the same for me after I returned. I looked and felt so different, so I knew it couldn't have been a dream. Yet, it made me rather sad thinking I wouldn't see you again. I'd see the simplest things and think, 'Rylen would have loved this' or 'This reminds me of the time Rylen and I..' and so on. You were always on my mind, no matter what I said or did."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:03 pm
Rylen chuckled meekly. "I wish I knew how to get home right now...So many sights I wanted to share with you, and gifts to give...I must have hoarded an armful of jewels thrice over over the years." he said rather sheepishly. Despite the species not existing in Morgan's world, it seemed the cliche of dragons hoarding treasure was in fact true. At least his recent hoarding had been for a good cause.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff