Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:09 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Gypsy wasn't surprised when Jake showed up, knowing she should have expected it. She paused on the stairs and considered the nap she'd been thinking of then simply gave up on it and moved back down the stairs, thankfully in a much more dignified manner than her last trip down them. She nodded as he and Anna shook hands, already seeing the change in Jake.

"Just call her Anna, Jake. No code names unless it's through the shadows. She'll be helping you with your new abilities and giving you the history of the Reapers, though we're calling them the Shadows now. You have a new job as well. You'll be heading out periodically to recruit for the company. Look for regular soldiers that can handle being a mercenary. But keep your eyes out for those that can handle the life of a Shadow as well. Send them in with a letter of recommendation for 'special assignment'," she explained to him simply then lead the way into the new meeting room.

The walls had been painted in record time and the servants were bringing in a nicely sized table and the chairs for it. She frowned at the more throne-like chair set at the head of the table but didn't argue it for now, knowing she'd have to get used to her new position and the accoutrements that came with it.

She motioned to the map two of the servants were hanging on one wall, "Just choose an area to start. You can try to get people from the Sandmen or the Re. But if you go to the Re, you'll have to go in disguise. I don't know if Esabel got a good look at you or not. Don't take the risk, though," she told him, already thinking about the potentials.

"You can either take your cat or leave her here, your choice. But you do have a home to come back to now. Use it. Come back when you get the chance. That house will always remain yours. If you bring someone back personally, turn them over to Morrigan. Her code name will be Wolf. She's my Second in the company. Anna holds a completely different kind of position. She'll be nominally in charge of the Shadows, so keep that in mind," she continued then turned back to the room, noting the changes still being made.

Gold bordering on the doorways and window frames were being taken down, curtains were being exchanged for something less ostentatious, but name plates were being added to some of the chairs. Namely, Anna, Morrigan, and Jake. Her own chair at the table held no name plate. Well, she wouldn't have to have one...

"I'll decide on your code name later, though I'm leaning towards Fist for now," she told him with a raised brow for the way he'd gone at Esabel, "You'll still take the occasional contract. I'll call you in for it when needed or Anna will. The company will be called the Blades, just to let you know," she finished then faced him fully with Anna nearby.

"Any questions?" she asked him, hoping he'd show some spirit instead of simply accepting orders. She knew he'd taken the soul of a human, knew that would influence him in ways he couldn't really imagine just yet. She could almost taste that soul with Jake in front of her, knew that soul wanted to know about the contracts she spoke of, what would happen if they were contracted to take out someone innocent... She could feel Allistair's soul as well, but knew he'd simply be waiting, biding his time until Jake could absorb him fully. Hal, however, would question the morality of everything...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:34 pm
Devossy

Sebastet sat up the instant she heard her name, one hand reaching for a dagger she didn't have right now. As she sat up, though, her emerald eyes went wide and she gave out a shocked gasp and backed away at first, shaking her head at the sight in front of her. But something pulled her forward, reaching one hand out to touch his face to make sure this was real.

She let out a harsh breath that lead to some hard panting as she realized that she wasn't imagining this, that he was real, "Grann! How-" she stopped trying to ask anything as her eyes took in the damage to him. That lead to her acting fast, gently easing him onto the bed then biting down on her wrist and pressing that to his mouth.

"Feed! Now!" she told him firmly but slightly hysterical as she tried to work this through her mind. She used her other hand to straighten his broken bones so they'd heal properly, keeping her wrist over his mouth. Her blood would speed up his healing, get him whole in just a matter of moments.

Part of her wanted to scream for someone to come help her with him but the rest of her shouted that part down as her primal instincts took over. He was hers. No one else could have anything to do with him. No one else could touch him. He was hers. hers to take care of. Hers to heal. Hers to reclaim.

She wasn't giving him much choice as she wiped the blood from his face around her wrist at his mouth then harshly shook a pillow out of a pillow case and used that to work on clearing his eyes then cleaning the rest of the blood from his face as she silently willed her blood to heal him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 pm
Devossy

It took all of her self control to keep her from doing alot of things right then but she was still dealing with pure instinct. When he sat up and hugged her, kissed her, she couldn't help shaking a bit. In the darkness, the mark he'd given her gave off a silvery sheen. Their eyesight was enhanced enough to show him that the mark was beginning to turn red, a sign that their bond had been damaged badly.

"Two months, at least, Grann... Two months thinking you were dead... You were gone... I couldn't feel you at all..." she said softly as he held her, suddenly unable to stop shaking as her hands moved over his chest over and over. It was almost like she was petting him but she was making sure she wasn't dreaming him being here.

She finally shook her head and started backing away from him, "No... No, you can't be real... I have to be dreaming this... It can't be real..." she said to herself as she put her hands to her head with a pained moan, "Why can't I just let this go? Am I starting to go nuts already?" she asked herself as she closed her eyes tightly and let her head fall back, tears already starting to flow down her cheeks as she tried to deal with the situation....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:51 pm
User Image

Jake

So, he was to be a ranger of sorts. That, made perfect sense to him actually. He had spent most of his life, surviving in the waste on his own. Jake stood in silence, as Gypsy continued to lather his brain, with information. He memorized everything she had to say. Then smiled, as he held up his hands. The shadows swirled around his hands, and fore arms. Once, the shadows solidified, from his elbow down was encased in thick, plated guantlets, similar to the ones Shade wore. " I am eager to enhance my abilities..." As he spoke, four blades slowly grew from the knuckles of the shadow gauntlets, stretch eight inches, to a finite point, gleaming in the dim light. He studied his handy work, closely, with the critically, calculating eyes of an engineer. Then dismissed the shadow weapon. Turning his eyes back to his Employer. " How do they contracts work? I am accustomed to, Mercenary work... Will this work in the same way?" His crimson eyes blazed with excitement at the possibilities, his Job title might intel. " How long, shall i train, before I should head out?"

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:06 am
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Gypsy looked at the gauntlets for a moment then looked back up into his eyes as he let them fade, silently making a decision that the goddess might not like too well. The only problem with that was that her decision was so fitting that it was unavoidable, there really was no choice in it.

"With this job, you'll take basic history from Anna through the shadows and train on your way. You'll be doing some spying for us as well. We need to know everything that's going on out there. We need to know the size of everyone's forces, what their plans are, where we might be able to profit from it with a 'timely' offer of our services. You can head out once you've spoken to your kitten. She can go with you but you cannot tell her everything of what you do. As far as she knows, you're recruiting and spying. She's to know nothing about your other tasks, if possible. She can go or you can leave her here to return to. Speak to her and get her decision," she told him then headed for the doorway.

She paused just inside the doorway, though and glanced at him over her shoulders, "We're just like a mercenary company because we are a mercenary company. We're the Blades. We strike in the shadows as well as in the light. But it is the shadows that should be feared. For that is where our Blades are the sharpest. Remember that. If you fail to report in to Anna each evening, via shadow at the very least, I will not be pleased," she added then turned away.

"Good luck, Shade," was her parting comment, giving the one who would be her best assassin his code name.

She moved into the other rooms, checking on the redecorating while she waited for Morrigan to finish her own work on her new powers...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:17 am
DawnShadow666

Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna gave a simple nod when Jake acknowledged her and then silently observed Gypsy and Jake as they spoke. She raised an eyebrow as Gypsy gave Jake his code name. Her lips moved into a slight smile, though she knew the Goddess may not exactly be pleased. She examined him for a moment. "You seem to have your shadow abilities down already," she noted. "That makes your training a bit easier. Though I will have to test your abilities before I clear you to leave on your new job. Perhaps a quick match in the training area is in order."

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:38 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan appeared next to Gypsy as she checked on the redecorating. "I think I've got my new powers figured out," she said. "A bit surprised by what I got, but I've got them under control." She seemed a bit annoyed by the powers she had gotten, but that was a bit understandable. If Gypsy knew what powers she had gained, she would understand why she was a bit annoyed about them. With a soft sigh, she moved close and slid her arms around Gypsy. "I have such am unusual hunger now, Gypsy. I feel like I want blood. Is this due to the blood I was forced to drink when I made my first kills? Am I part vampire now?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:50 am
Dameon Black

Gypsy pulled Morrigan fully into her arms in front of her and leaned in to place a light kiss on the side of her neck, "I know the powers annoy you a bit but they will prove useful when you least expect it," was all she said on that part, knowing that Morrigan might not like having control over cats but that it would still prove useful. Especially if they ran into Blade or Dev.

Instead, she moved quickly onto the other issue and gave her lover a small smile as she caressed her cheek lightly, "Yes, my Wolf... You are part vampire now... Because you were a wolf first, you will have no worries about daylight. But you will crave blood from now on. It isn't something you will need to worry over, though. I will be more than willing to provide for your needs," she told her in a soft whisper then pulled her in for a tender kiss that quickly turned into a hungry one.

She used the kiss as a distraction to keep Morrigan from realizing that they were being pulled down int the shadows then shifted up into the shadows of Gypsy's room. Those same shadows closed and sealed the door as Gypsy quickly set to work on igniting Morrigan's senses.

In no time, they were on the bed where Morrigan got her first feed from Gypsy's throat, then Gypsy returned the gesture from a much more intimate location that ensured her wolf's pleasure as well...

By the time she finally allowed Morrigan to rest, the wolf was exhausted and well fed. She pulled a sheet up to their waists as she held her close, one hand gently moving through her hair...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:33 am
Jake, gave a nodded in response. " Alright, Gypsy... I'll..." He was caught off, as Anna began to speak. He studied her closely, and then smiled broadly. " Sure, sounds like fun..." His smile faded for a sheepish expression." Just don't kill me alright....Heheh.."

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:43 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Anna
Anna actually smirked when she heard Jake's sheepish remark about not killing him. "I'll make sure not to kill you, she said. "But I do need to make sure that my own skills are still sharp. Which means I'll need to fight with the weapons the Goddess gave me." She held out her hand to him. "Come on, then."

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:00 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
"You're right, but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy my new power," Morrigan stated. She listened to Gypsy confirm that she was part vampire now, smiling as Gypsy used the code name she'd picked for her. Before she could say anything, Gypsy was kissing her in that way that always made her head spin. Everything became a bit blurry at that point. The feeding and pleasure consumed everything, leaving Morrigan a tired mess as she lay there with Gypsy. When she spoke again, Gypsy would be able to hear from her tone just how tired she was. "It's interesting. My wolf will get restless and keep me up for ridiculous amounts of time, but it's no match for you. Whenever you touch or kiss me, it calms it down. And then you thoroughly exhaust me to the point that even my wolf can't keep me awake." She smiled happily and placed a gentle kiss on Gypsy's hand. "I may need to fall asleep before I start to get too sappy. I'm sure you don't need an exhausted wolf telling you again and again that she loves you. And believe me, that's exactly what I'll do if I don't sleep soon."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:33 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy just gave a soft chuckle as she pulled Morrigan in closer, settling her in more comfortably at her side, "I told you I'd wear you out..." she told her softly, reminding her of that initial conversation where Gypsy had tried to warn her about the training her father had made her get. But now, she was beginning to appreciate that training for what it offered for Morrigan.

"Sleep, my Wolf... Sleep and regain your strength..." she added softly, her fingers lightly moving over Morrigan's face over and over in a soothing touch guaranteed to help her go on to sleep. When she felt her lover begin to relax even more, she gave a soft sigh as she watched Morrigan's face as if trying to memorize her features over and over.

"My Shadow Wolf... So deadly but so sweet... I don't understand the feelings I have for you yet... But I know I have to keep you..." she added that in a very soft whisper before tucking her face into Morrigan's neck and settling into sleep herself.

Truthfully, she needed some real rest, some real sleep. She'd taken naps during her heat cycle. They didn't count as real sleep. She couldn't remember a full day's sleep....

She closed her eyes and settled, wrapping Morrigan's scent around her as she put her own arms around the shifter, finally dropping into sleep fully...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games