Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:08 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Sighs "our first time was mostly flirtatious foreplay then thirty minutes of lovemaking" nuzzles him lightly as he changed back into human form while he kisses Noah lovingly

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image

noah kissed him abck sweetly " hugged him close " i love you " he whispers to him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:25 pm

User Image

Blushes bright red when he heard those three words come Noah's lips as he holds Noah close "I love you as well Noah" kisses him deeply smiling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image
noah returned the kiss before there was knock on the door noah got a confused look on his face before he sniffed a few times and a huge grin spread on his face he quickly got up giveing ben a quick kiss and got some clothes on and running to the door and swinging it open engulfing the person on the otherside in a huge hug who returned it " its good to see you towa" towa smiled you to nee-san

( Japanese for brother if you didnt know )  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:39 pm

User Image

"Noah who is at the door?" walks into view now wearing fresh clothes while putting a tie under his shirt's collar but his hair was spiked up due to it being still damp from the shower

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image

noah looked back with a smiled bringing his brother in by his hand towa who was wondering who was living with his nee-san getting infront of ben he shot his brother a look who smiled and nodded placeing one hand together they both have fanged and smiles and said " he is towa " " he is noah and together" we are "
"the ringwall twins /the ringwall twins they finished together  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:53 pm

User Image

Looks down at them confused slightly "okay strange introduction but hello I am Benjamin Cleft" smiles kindly at towa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image

they both looked down in depression " nee-san why does everyone say that is it my fault " no towa-nee its not your fault if anything its my fault for not thinking of something better " towa looked up at him teary eyes " nee-san they then both hug and fake cry though it could be hard to tell at times then acting as if nothing happened they jumped up towa looked at benjamin with a raised eye brow before looking at his brother oi noah-nee who is mr.hunk over here " he asked poking benjamins abs and arm mussels  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:07 pm

User Image

His eyes widen while a light blush spreads on his cheeks "I am not a hunk trust me hahaha" rubs the back of his neck before look at Noah "I'm going to make some tea and cake Noah which flavor of cake and frosting would you both like?" he steps back into the kitchen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:10 pm
User Image [ noah and town the twins ]

" chocolate cake and cream cheese icing " they both say together and then turn to face each other with similar grins

( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

( gonna keep that there jsut in case we run into other people )  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:15 pm

User Image

"got it then I'll make myself a strawberry cake with a berry glaze since chocolate does not agree with me" nods as he roll up his sleeves getting the cake batter ready humming the red Baron along with getting the kettle ready "Noah I am making Earl Grey tea alright"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:21 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
in the other room you could hear them both squeal with joy hey nee-san can we share a cup i dont know if i want a cup to my self " noah smiled softly " i dont mind towa-nee" towa jump for joy and got on noah back noah was the stronger of the two but towa was the faster so when ever they would hunt together nothing ever escaped alive what ever they hunted they would be cut off by towa then noah would come and finish them off  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:27 pm

User Image

Smiles lightly as Noah's and towa cake baked in the oven he began chopping up fresh strawberries for his cake til the blade hit his forefinger "bloody hell!" holds up his hand looking at a straight long cut along the side of his palm to the tip of the finger "********!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image

one of the twins came in at the sound of the curse and the smell of the blood he looked at the blood before walking over grabbing his hand and licking it slowly from the beginning to the end of the cut looking him straight in the eyes while doing it  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:43 pm

User Image

"Naughty boy~" clears his throat "why are you looking at me like that?" Looks down at the twin till the oven buzzer went off, he quickly took the chocolate cake out then puts his strawberry cake in the oven still feeling a soft tongue on his wounded hand "are you okay?"

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games