Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:03 pm

Grabbing up their things, the princess gave a huff and turned from the wounded people, throwing a hand down at the demon that reached towards one of her legs and sliding him roughly from his spot on the ground into one of his comrades. Aurum walked back to Kael, but her look held a heat he had not known from her, "Come back to the room and freshen up, we can leave after," She was serious and held none of their previous playfulness or banter in her tone or face.. she wasn't happy with him for lying to her, for convincing her that he was nothing but a mere teacher that was named John.. which had been a name on her lips many times the night before. Aurum continued to hold his pack, figuring he needed his hands for his pants.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:25 pm
Looking at her, Kaelthas was caught off guard by the look of anger and heat that he was seeing. Her tone towards him was a serious one, it held no playfulness what so ever. "Alright" he said simply following after her. What was the reason she was like that he wondered. He couldn't even begin to think of hte reason as they headed towards the in he had been taken captive from. Currently his pride and shame left in the crater he had created.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:32 pm

Aurum was an open book.. sort of, but had he asked her what her problem was, she might have erupted on him. Kaelthas was a prince.. and that had been held from her and put both him and her in far more danger than he let on. But she couldn't leave him, and oddly enough the thought was forced from her mind the moment it entered. She sighed but kept moving, entering the inn and moving up to the room that had somehow held their passions. Aurum sat on the bed with a little huff and waited for him to dress and right himself from the events of the morning.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:41 pm
Getting to the room, Kaelthas sighed slightly. It was good to be back in a place that was more familiar, even if the scent from the prior night was still strong in the air. Walking over to his clothes, the prince began to dress himself. After a few minutes he was fully dressed as he stood there. It had been awkwardly quiet between the two of them. "Again, Thank you for your help." While he wasn't sure of her reason for being angry, without her help he likely would not have escaped when he did. Thinking about it, with her look and demeanor, now was likely not the time to give her the gift he had gotten.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:53 pm

"Don't mention it, prince," Came a curt reply, the woman giving a heated huff through her nostrils that might have produced fire had she been in her draconic body. "Really," She meant it. He really shouldn't mention it, to anyone.. ever. The peasants would spread it well enough and she would end up stuck in the castle for weeks before getting passed them all again. She was the youngest, but she wasn't a child! Well, not to her anyway.. to them she was nothing more than a rebellious little girl that did whatever she could to get her way. Now that she got it, and she got the truth that she had wanted from the beginning, she wasn't happy with it. In fact, if she dug deep down and admitted it, she was a little hurt more than anything. He had put a lot of effort into keeping the truth from her, even though he had known from almost the beginning who she was. Aurum huffed again, handing him his pack and exiting the room so that he would not catch the glimpse of betrayal that hit her the more she thought about his act.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:31 pm
Standing there, Kaelthas couldn't even say anything in rebuttal. She had found out who she was. He wasn't sure how but his entire cover had been blown and he couldn't even think of the words to say. Standing there as he was handed his bag he just looked at it. What was he to say? He hadn't a clue. "Aurum" Kaelthas finally said to late as he looked towards the door. She had been gone by the time he had turned. This wasn't the way he had expected his morning to go at all after the prior night. Kidnapped and now hated by his partner.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:40 pm

If he didn't catch up soon, the angry little dragon would right out of the town without him. She knew he must have been stunned that she knew, that she would bring it up so quickly. Aurum was a fireball, her skin heated to the touch if he were to reach out and grab her. Her mind raced over the past few days as she walked alone, arms crossed and an air about her that even beasts stepped away from. Her crimson eyes were enough to make any creature turn away from her, frightening if nothing else to a stranger. Aurum had never been duped in such a way, and she felt foolish. In fact, she felt a lot of things.. and she wasn't sure how to handle them. Unlike the prince, he adrenaline was still pumping and she felt like she would explode.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:35 pm
After some time, before Aurum was able to get out of town. Kaelthas came running up behind her. Reaching out and grabbing her shoulder as they got to the edge of town, he pulled her turning her around as he quickly released his grip. Her skin was hot to the touch, a fact that after the night prior surprised him at it's level. "Aurum" Kaelthas stuttered out still trying to think of something to say. "Look, I am sorry" he said finally as he stood there. "What did you want to to tell you. I did joke that I was, but do you think that the prince would walk around like so?" He was lost on what to say to try and help the situation he was currently in.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Even if the prince did pull away, the dragoness tossed a hand towards him and pushed him back some - though she was not nearly as aggressive with the assault as she had been with his kidnappers. Aurum did not want to hurt him, despite all the emotions she was feeling. She had wanted many things, but quite a few seemed like they were slipping through the cracks. With a fiery expression, the dragoness threw the hand down that had attacked him and created a hole in the earth that might have been just a little intimidating, "I asked for your honesty!" It was a yell, something the human had not pulled from the young woman yet in their time together. "There have been plenty of times when that fact should have been brought up, and it wasn't!" Her cheeks were flushed and both of her hands were defensive, as if he would retaliate. As she watched him though, hurt seeped through her look and she let out a very hot huff, awaiting another excuse to come from him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:20 pm
Standing there, Kaelthas clenched his fist. Her anger with him was fine, but his hiding the truth protect the both of them. Reaching out, Kaelthas placed his hand on her cheek, stomaching the pain he was feeling from the heat she was producing. "I didn't mean to lie to you. It's just that as we got closer together I found it harder and harder to tell you who I was. Why do you think I made such a large deal of hiding myself. Those that know who I was would probably have done such a thing that happened this morning." He didn't know what else to tell Aurum currently.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:32 pm

Again, the dragoness tossed magic at the prince, trying to keep him from touching her.. and again, came a huff - only this one let out smoke and the woman let out another yell, "I wouldn't have pushed it if I had known, no one would have found out!" Her eyes spilled in all her rage, steam once it rolled down her cheeks. Aurum shook her head, her heart pounding in her ears, "You did mean to lie, you've been lying to me this whole time," Her shouting crackled some and the dragon threw both hands toward him to push him back in case he had attempted to come close again, but used them afterwards to rub her wet eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:46 pm
Being pushed back by the sudden force, Kael caught his balance. "The only thing I lied about was my name and who I was. Nothing else" he shouted at her. This was not the place to be doing such a thing. With having suddenly stepped into the front eyes of the town he knew this well enough. Moving forwards he grabbed her hand and pulled her close. It was probably not the best idea but he was working more on instinct then anything. "None of my feelings, especially those of last night, were a lie." Holding her close to him, he didn't giver her the comfort of being able to get away as he held his arms around her. Being the taller of the two it was easier for him to do such a thing.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:00 pm

It had only been a matter of time before he would get beneath that surface, and Aurum was a bit helpless now that he held her hand and then her. She must have been scalding, she knew her body could produce a lot of heat.. but when he spoke she did cool just slightly. Unable to free herself, she set her head against his chest and growled, a noise that only symbolized that she was still angry with him, "I can't trust you," She said, but at least she was no longer yelling and drawing more attention to them. She struggled to pull away for a moment, looking up at Kael and resisting the urge to headbutt him, "Let me go or I will leave you in this town and fly back to my cave."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:08 pm
Holding her close for a moment he refused to let go of her. She was mad, that was true, but he didn't know of another way to get his feelings across. "I don't want to let you go. If I do you may just leave anyways" Kael said as he held her closer. His feelings for the dragonesss had gone from flirtatious to real during their travels, something he didn't want to forgo suddenly do to his cautiousness.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:16 pm

Aurum struggled against him the tighter he held on, and her eyes filled again in her frustration. She stilled some at his words and she let out a huff that was hot against Kael's body, "Let me go," She commanded again, her tone just a notch less anger than her previous. She couldn't sort through all the feelings she had, and the more time they wasted in this town, the more danger they would attract. Odd that the one thought she could focus on was getting him away from danger.. but the dragon tried to uphold her anger, but her cooling skin would give her away.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games