Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Amygdala
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oblivious to the conversation and meeting of others beneath the floor she was standing on, the bespectacled girl in the body suit watched the fog as it rolled in. She shivered as she watched shapes inside it move to and fro. Unable to be identified by her, they coalesced into the unknown and some into the known. A tall slender figure without features. A young girl in a dress from a time long past. A monsterous figure with six legs, moving as if a feral beast. A lupine figure moving gracefully. That one sent fresh shivers up her spine as she imagined the smell of blood on the mostly carefree figure she was imagining. She shook her head and pressed her face slightly into her palm as her hive reacted to their hosts distress. They spread about the rooftop as the fog rolled closer. When she looked up her eyes, though unseen under the mask, would have their pupils shrink to near pinpoints as she watched a figure she imagined to be in slacks and a dress shirt with a beard trimmed in a odd serrated pattern walking forward before vanishing into the fog once more. That one she wanted nothing to do with. She hated him in every since of the word. Her fists clenched in armored gloves so tightly that the material started to creak audibly as the silk rubbed against itself. She had nobody to speak to so she could only watch as the fog moved closer. She had to force herself to relax as she opened her hand and looked down at the pointed tips of the glove. If it hadn't been for the material being as strong as it was, she likely would have punctured her own palms. She took a deep breath and let it out slow, her body only showing the slightest signs of apprehension as she struggled to maintain an air of confidence in the face of the unknown.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

___As the door shook violently, Kirama looked to Kumo for a moment. He was the only one of them capable of really fighting at the moment. Though bloody, none was his. Sickly brown with caked blood, Kirama stepped forward, putting himself between the door and his squad. Whatever it was in there could probably go through him like butter, but there wasn't really another option.
___The Hyuga took an unmistakable stance, slipping in readiness to deploy his clan's Gentle Fist if need be. To be honest, he was less concerned about the idea that something might come through the door an kill him, than he was that said thing might have control over this place in the same ways as Jack. If the Mizukage's office could fly, who knew what other secrets this building held. What kind of defenses it could ready to expel people. The Genin's chakra altered gaze settled in staring down at those in the room, readying for something to happen and hoping against all odds he would somehow possess the ability to react to it.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 170/250 Chakra
Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

Codekasu

little mintchan

magcookie

Toryu Naminosaki

___

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:03 pm
xxφ Junan Kuragari φxxxx
xxRank :: S - rank Nukenin // Village :: Otogakure // Amegakure // Sunagakure xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool:/∞______AC: 112,000
Stamina Pool:/∞______Souls: 4,001

-----[ T ]he shadows, the dark outside, the mist itself, rippled.
-----The door opened slowly, noisily, as if it had yet to be touched by oil since the day it had been fashioned. From it came a black mist that absorbed light around it, snatching at the warmth and ripping it away violently. With it came a great weight that settled not only on the body, but on the mind and soul of the individual. A weight that brought a small amount of pain, and unease, and a strange sense of quiet.
-----And then the door snapped open, and with it came laughter that epitomized the concept of insanity.
-----Black poured form the entryway as a tall, emaciated man stepped into the room, eyes blacker than the darkest black, devoid of anything human. Skin tinged blue with death was obscured by strange armor and ropes, and his mouth lay covered by a face mask that bore a strange, twisted grin stitched upon its face. A scythe made of the bones of his enemies was gripped in his left fist, and it was this that he thumped down with a commanding force before him. Sheer evil blazed forth from him in a wave, an aura of palpable horror and insanity that ensured no one would ever make the mistake of believing this man human, or good. Head cocked to the side, insane laughter erupted from his hidden mouth before he stepped a little closer to his savior, Kaneko, and leaned forward to get into her face. His voice, excessively high for his body frame, sounded filled with joy. "Ah, I am free! Thank you so much, little one! As a gift, how about I gut you with my scythe instead of my teeth, hm?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

To taste the flesh of the living..."
"To devour the flesh of the unholy..."
"Reduce all creation to ash..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:10 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Let's leave the spoils of war to be sifted through after the war." Brief words he didn't have the energy to say much else. However, it seemed all was not calm. Kirama made movements towards the office door and an eeriness coalesced in the room. Such feelings were not good ones and his current condition Kirama would be left to fend for himself. No. He couldn't back down just yet. Limply he rose to his feet and spoke "Kirama what's going on?" Trying to comprehend what exactly was happening was long beyond him at this point but when a figure emerged from the shatterings of what was formerly a door to the Mizukage's office inwards came the wave of dread. His Kikaichu had only just begun to make reparations in no way would he be able to of combative use. Where was Shadow? Where were the others? Nozomi? Inka? The Mizukage himself? Could they have succumb to the manifestations of this world. He refused to believe this. It couldn't be. Staring at Miki no doubt mayhaps semi to completely unconscious body. This was too much to process. Nye six months ago he was at deaths door along with the villages populace and here it seemed deaths door had opened in the literal sense.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4250/4250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: Academy
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Royal Burrito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

The door opened only for a figure of complete death to walk right through and make her regret to be the one to open it, she should of just moved instead of being a ninja, but that wasen't what she still stood for. Shaking legs, her heart racing as the man got close to her face, biting her lip ever so gently but standing her ground. if this man held ill intent toward her or others, she wouldn't let it be. "I'd like very much for you to back up and explain who you are and your intentions." She asked, not backing up but standing her ground, even when the others perked up and finally realized they might be in a nightmare.
[[ not going to quote everyone btw xD ]]

"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Lanfaer

The Wolf of Asgard

magcookie

12 Chocolate Spiders,
12 choco, PB filled ponies
5 party poppers
8 cupids arrows made of candy corn tipped with a pumpkin shaped arrowhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:05 pm
[Guys, keep rolling in search of 4s even though this stuff is happening! Kthxbai!]

User Image
F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N

S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] Someone who could devour anything and turn matter into chakra for his own use. A power like that possessed by a madman made it all the worse. I could only imagine that if he ate something that contained chakra itself, the results were more beneficial. And with Jack's surplus of it... Well, it was no wonder he was Junan's target. I honestly couldn't tell at this point if all of this was a nightmare or real; supposedly it was both but was his seal actually broken, or was it the product of the islands power?

I supposed it didn't really matter; the only thing that did was stopping him. Which I needed the keys for. Which meant opening the--

I froze in sync with the Devourer at the familiar sound of the creak of a door, but out of terror whereas his was profound glee. Who the hell opened the office?! What happened there to stop the girl who fought so hard to stand in my way from halting anyone else? Or... or maybe something went horribly wrong in the village? Maybe it was too late.

No, that would be counterproductive to what Junan wanted. The twisted man turned away from me, and my body moved before I could think.

[The Plaguebearer!]

Saiken's high-pitched voice sent a shock of pain through my head but it was too late to stop, my momentum carrying me past where our barrier of light ended and into the darkness that lay beyond. The door itself had opened about thirty feet out, and Junan had a good start on me, reaching it before I even stepped away from protection. I needed to get to him before the creature with his yellow eyes plastered on me could get to me. Forming a quick seal, I jabbed my puppet hand forward and several chakra strings shot from the fingertips. The intention wasn't to drag him to me; instead, I pulled myself to him, immediately latching myself onto his back. I looped my arms under his, pulling his shoulders roughly and, hopefully, keeping his hands apart so that he couldn't form any signs. My legs wrapped around his waist, and I dug my heels into his inner thighs. This brought me into the lobby of the office, where the man had emerged. "Not on my life, you ******** scarecrow!" I snarled through bared teeth. From my perspective over his shoulder, several others waited beyond us, though the glance was so brief I couldn't make out faces. Still, with so many present, maybe there was a chance all the keys were as well. I needed to get Junan away from there first.

Think!

Right, the same method I used to catch him was just as effective the other way around. If the chakra strings could lug around a puppet that weighed a literal ton, then two hundred pounds of skin and bones between the two of us should have been no problem. Shifting my weight abruptly, I wrapped my puppet arm around his neck, brushing through the seal required in passing the other hand. From there, I latched a string to a tree about halfway between the doorway and the barrier and reeled, yanking us both backward. Taking advantage of the gathered momentum, I pushed myself up and over him, releasing him only briefly before both feet met his chest and, ideally, threw him into the barrier--if it worked as intended, he'd be in for quite a bit of pain, I believed. I hit the ground myself, haphazardly rolling out of it and scrambled back to the door. I had no idea where the Plaguebearer went, and likely had seconds at most before he was on me.

With what little air I had from the sprint, I shouted into the office building. "I need the keys! NOW!" I held out a hand expectantly, breathing heavily, and finally got a decent look at what had happened.

Almost nothing.

The 'almost' being from the fact that I caught sight of Kirama and Kumotake, both of whom were bloody, one of the latter's eyes crusted closed. Someone lay in front of Kirama on the receptionist's desk, and although I couldn't quite make out who, I could guess, and for a split second I felt faint before steeling myself again. Was... Miki hurt because I left? Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to delve into the thought before my gaze was forced to move on in search of anyone approaching me. It wasn't that I didn't care--no, not by a long shot, not after everything wrong that had already happened--but with the trembling of my arms my will was all that kept me from panicking. I needed to stay strong, especially with death breathing down my neck.

Techniques Used:
✤ Chakra Strings - E (x2)

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Lanfaer

little mintchan

The Wolf of Asgard

magcookie

NecroPlant

Nueromancer JMan240

Toryu Naminosaki

Codekasu

I'd never meant for you to mend this heart back in from two...

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 1070 / 1085 (-10)
┃ s t a m i n a | 435 / 435
┃ m o o d | terrified
┃ h e a l t h | fine
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito. Lyrics © Secret and Whisper.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Mystic Hero :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive
Mood:: Unnerved

The phrase curiosity killed the cat briefly made its way through her mind as the door began to open on its own. Each second it creaked open seemed to build up a sickly anticipation in her stomach before it suddenly flung fully open. Noémi, at first, couldn't tell why but everything about this man just screamed wrong. Light seemed to shy away from his very being, the air seemed to drain from her lungs, and her body was hit with a wave of fear that paralyzed her in place behind Kaneko. This scythe wielding man did not belong in this world was all she could think about, it was like staring into a dark hallway only to see a the dark staring back. "Fils de pute." She cursed under her breath, before mustering up her remaining, albeit foolish, courage and standing her ground by taking a step forward to stand next to the mop of black hair she had just met. She by no means thought she would even stand up to this eldritch horror standing in the door frame but she also knew there was no way she'd be able to flee from him. Her pleasant smile was replaced by a blank canvas, pink and brown eyes borrowing holes up into the abomination as she readied herself for whatever he had planned. Focused on the danger ahead of her she paid no mind to the sounds behind her, the newest entry or even the new feeling of wrongness following them. Or at least it would have went that way if someone completely new hadn't showed up out of nowhere and layed the smack down on the lanky abomination. In a flurry of tangled limb the new person had successfully flung the man away from her and Kaneko. If she wasn't so focused on not pissing off the creature she probably would have started a slow clap in this person's honor. In a breathless shout they asked for keys. Having none she decided to keep her mouth shut as she took her first breath in what felt like an eternity.

[edited cuz I'm scum and didn't real all of Tao's post]

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [245 //245]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Control :: Nightcore Version

little mintchan

Lanfaer

The Wolf of Asgard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama wouldn't give Kumo's barely coherent attempt to join him a second thought as the door to the office burst open and Shadow came pouring through with some kind of other being. He called out to the crowd for keys, and the Hyuga's attention turned immediately to the puzzle piece in his squadmate's hand. Kumotake was in no shape to resist the stout Taijutsu specialist as he reached for the token. It was wrenched free in short order and whipped in the direction of Shadow's head. They were too far away to present it directly, but the piece was unlikely to end up outside of Sahdow's reach. After all, Kirama was a burgeoning marksman. If he could lay the smack down on a wrist with an arrow from a good ways off, he could get a Kumo's trophy in the range of a human being from halfway across a room.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 170/250 Chakra
Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

Codekasu

NecroPlant

___

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
Codekasu rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:45 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It most have been hours or so now that Miki had closed her eyes lids passing out. Re opening them slowly her hazel hues stared deeply at the ceiling. She was not on the boat anymore so where was this?. It had been blurry sight for some reason, Maybe she was tired? Her body felt weak unable to move much of her understanding. Slightly turning her head to the voice's going around. Kirama and Kumotake had been close enough for the girl to see to some degree the rest Miki couldn't make out. Shakily moving the remaining hand that was resting on the box Miki moved a little to place her palm on the flat surface of what ever her body laid on. A shout from shadow brought some will power back. They needed keys.. that's right she forgot all about it and took a nap silly her right? Lifting up slowly whatever or rather whoever's blanket covering Miki had been ruined with heavy amounts of blood." Where.. are we." She said weakly enough to match the very pale look upon her.

Jutsu used

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Nueromancer JMan240

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

BlackFruity rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image
Father | Jounin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Broken hearted | Runaway
Chakra: 825/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 535/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・] Inka reached the office in a puff of black smoke, his body covered in soot, half of his face reddened, blackened, and split open insegments in angry gashes from an explosion. And yet, before him, only more anarchy greeted him. Inka snarled, a loud, angry noise that only exasperated his devilsh appearance, and he lunged forward, using the newly acquired dagger-shapped key to stab into the being attacking his fellow villager - Shadow. Inka skidded to a stop, free hand reaching out grab Shadow by the back of his shirt and haulled him up and away from where the younger man had crashed down. With a twirl, Inka moved his armed hand around to the front of the Oinin, practically embracing the younger, and the black dagger was presented. "I heard ya lookin' fer this? Maybe. Never got an exact confirmation if it is a..." Inka shrugged. "'Key' or not." Another twirl and the hilt was pointed to Shadow's face.

[ entry from : Father Gates ]

[ Quotes ]
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

[ Jutsu Used ]
... | Rank [ ... ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Enter from The Mother Gates

The frantic ringing of bells heralded Kagerou's entrance, the bearer giving the sound no heed. The group was making no attempt to be stealthy, anyways, with conversation present throughout the entirety of the short journey.

Nozomi and Kagerou had swapped information on the abilities of each key, and Nozomi had decided to crack open the grimoire asap. Something came over her eyes when she did and it worried Kagerou, but there was no time for that. Mental damage would need to be assessed after everything was over. The book proved useful, and Nozomi shouted directions from the back that Kagerou followed. In return, Kagerou shouted back any obstacles that Nozomi might not notice while checking the book. Takeda did his thing in the middle.

Kagerou, on the other hand, merely kept the vest at the ready. Protection in advance was safer, but if the grimoire did its job, then there would be no need for it. It would be faster to hand it over to the bearer of the voice, who Nozomi had confirmed as a trustworthy jounin, if Kagerou wasn't wearing the thing.

Through lifts, avoiding mists, and always going up, Kagerou and co. reached the room they were now barging in as fast as the slowest member in the team allowed. There was only the first door to open. All other doors were already ajar, left as such by the people already in the room.

Most of the faces were unfamiliar, and Kagerou was all ready to look for a young male that was in charge. That was all she had to go on. Then she saw the solitary girl in the room. Trusting those behind her, Kagerou flung the jacket straight up into the air and rushed to the side of the one-armed, one-legged, and bleeding kunoichi, the only warning being, "Someone else take the vest," as she tossed up the key.

There was not a single polite note in Kagerou's voice. Just a cold, clear but not necessarily rude, "Move," if anyone happened to be between her and the patient.

When she reached Miki, Kagerou's voice was different. It was softer but stern and still clear as she introduced and asked, "I'm a medic, just a beginner, but still a medic. We'll do a proper introduction later. May I?". The hand that motioned to the newly missing limbs made it clear what she wanted. Once permission was given, Kagerou moved to get a better look at the wounds, gently removing the dirty blanket. The sound of the bells followed her movement and would cleanse them with the Kiyomaru technique.

She didn't want to move any of the limbs out of fear that, in her inexperience, she would cause the wounds to reopen. At the very least it wasn't bleeding out, which wasn't a great place to be but it was far better than the worst. However, no amount of crouching could get the arm in the right light to observe it, so in the end, she had to gingerly lift the damaged parts to the light. It was a crude stitch that Kagerou saw, but one that apparently worked. "Good… uh… work on the stitches… for an emergency," she tried to lift the mood a little with the compliment. Internally, she was puzzling over what to do. No limbs in sight. The best she could do was patch up was close the wound and prevent any more blood loss.

First step, Kagerou cast a few signs and murmured the name of the technique, "Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui," to create a ball of chakra between her hands. She placed it against the arm wound first and then repeated the process for the leg wound. She knew that it would not be able to fully heal them. It would merely reduce the severity, and either buy time to do new stiches if the kunoichi could stand the pain of another round of stitching or heal just enough so that the old stitches are good enough if the kunoichi couldn't stand the pain of another round of stitching. It was all she could do given the circumstances.

As the technique worked its magic, Kagerou looked to the two besides Miki. Kumotake was who she recognized, so she naturally addressed him, "Kumotake…" She had been about to ask if he had any surgical sutures or knew where any could be found. Then she realized that if he did, then he would have probably done a shoddy job with those than whatever it was he had used instead. She could have easily just changed the question to asking Kumotake to bringing out the first aid kit in her bag and looking inside of that for surgical sutures, but Kagerou had a potentially better idea(?). It was faster, at least. "Actually no," she turned to Takeda instead, "Takeda, that weird black thing you pulled off earlier. It's strong, right? Can it be super thin and still strong? Like surgical suture- Erm… Stitching string strong?". She didn't expect him to know what surgical sutures meant, being new to the language, but she hoped he would understand stitching string. He had demonstrated precise control of it and had taken the pain of chopping them all off extremely well, all things considered. She wouldn't have been surprised if he had to do a few stitches to himself in the past. After all, he couldn't have gotten away uninjured for his entire life and still have that sort of pain resistance.

Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ]
Official Description: It is not always possible for a medical nin to practice basic hand washing and other procedures. This technique has the effect of instantly removing bacteria, dirt, blood, and other contaminants from the user’s hands, lower arms, and face. It also insures that any breath that comes from the user’s body will be free of any bacteria or infectious disease. This technique can also be used to clean the wounds of others in order to prevent infection from bacteria. In the event that the medical nin is using this technique to prevent infection of an injury that has been inflicted upon them, it is used in the same manner as if the shinobi were using it on somebody else.
Guild Description: See the official description. Holding one's hands out, simply concentrating on removing the foreign substances activates the jutsu.

Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ]
Official Description: The user concentrates chakra into their hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. This is the first stage of Chiyute taught to all Medical Nin, it is not possible to advance without this technique. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries.
Guild Description: See the official description. This is required training before anything of this rank or higher can be learned.

Chakra Pool: 395/435
Stamina Pool: 65/65  
HeadlessKoko rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:51 pm
(OOC: I forgot to roll ;w; .)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:12 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Her curosity had gotten the best of her as she opened the book and realized, it was useful. She used this information as they got through the path safely. Once they arrived, Nozomi was a bit overwhelmed for a moment. She heard Kageoru's voice as she grabbed the ringleader... clothing... thing. Her bugs were humming. Nozomi had to bite down on her lower lip. She knew why they were humming and buzzing inside of her. It can't happen. This was almost over. It has to be almost over. With the vest in safely in her hands, she glanced around for Shadow, the bells was still ringing in her mind. Why did that medic always have to have bells? What kind of shinobi has bells? She frowned slightly behind her mask as she exhaled slowly. There. She found him in... Inka's arms? What the.. No time to lose. Nozomi ran up to the couple as she nudged Inka with her elbow, "Inka-kun, we don't have time for this. Villagers are in danger." She remarked as she also pushed Inka slightly away from Shadow with her hips but still avoided touching Shadow. She doesn't like Shadow. She handed the book and the vest towards him, said nothing, her honey hues were exhausted. With everything. Her feelings, her emotions, all of this chaos, the people being in danger, her desire to make someone bleed... everything. The Aburame genin waited for Shadow to take the items away from her and next instructions.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 445/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:.

Butterfly Kisses - Nozomi is able to cast her genjutsu, if they are touch based, through her insects. She makes the handsigns, but the jutsu is delivered by the insects. Example, if Nozomi have six insects on six people, all would be affected by her genjutsu. It would cost 2 ranks less per person to use. Such as if the technique is A-rank, it would cost C-rank chakra per person. While the cost of the technique drops two rank, so does the power.

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:06 pm
xxφ Junan Kuragari φxxxx
xxRank :: S - rank Nukenin // Village :: Otogakure // Amegakure // Sunagakure xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool:/∞______AC: 112,000
Stamina Pool:/∞______Souls: 4,001

-----[ A ] scream, followed by the sizzling of flesh, were the results of Shadow's rather effective and ingenious stratagem to incapacitate the monstrosity. Flesh seemed to boil and pop where he connected, but the connection lasted but a few moments before his shadow grabbed his physical form and dragged him off. Screams of torment becoming ones of fury, the Devourer turned slowly to face Shadow, the voids he called his eyes humming, releasing a dark energy that absorbed all light near them. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Finally, a snap, as he reached up and tore the veil that covered his mouth free of its bindings. Inside, a mouth not unlike the stitched surface was revealed, and as anyone watched it would lower further, and further, and further until the jaw reached a nearly two foot gap of rotted, razored molars and a black, barbed tongue lashing in rage. A scream unlike anything living had ever heard erupted forth, a sound that would cause a deep, nauseating pain within their cores that they never knew they had. Their souls, targets of the beast, resonated in fear as it called forth its abilities from a place no spirit would ever dare choose to go.
-----Yet he was not the only threat, though even if he were Shadow would have enough of a problem. No, the time he had waited to reach the puzzle pieces had given the Plaguebearer time to close the distance between them, yellow eyes bearing down through the door, seeking connection to even one viable victim. Yet as he closed, Dream Jack finally burst into action, for he would remain still no longer. Crying out Shadow's name to drag his attention to the incoming enemies, Jack's eyes burst into a bright, milky red as he readied himself. Steeling his mind, he reversed the pull of gravity upon Jack and Shadow's bodies, as well as the nearby objects, and steadied himself as the world rotated, all of creation turning upside down. The Plaguebearer screamed as he fell into the waiting jaws below, the tendrils snatching onto his limbs where tiny mouths tore into his flesh. Tiny saw-toothed mouths removed his limbs, the torso screaming in agony beyond words before he fell into the center of the giant eye.
-----Junan, however, snarled as his shadow reached upwards and grabbed at his body, keeping him in place with force. Bringing his hands together, the monstrosity formed began to form handseals, ones unrecognizable, for they were not of the world of the living. What was known is that the strength of jutsu often depended on the number of seals in their creation. The longer, the stronger and more powerful the effects.
-----And given his speed, Junan has just reached his twenty third sign.
-----Outside, the shadows twisted, changed, as the mist pressed against the windows and began to beat upon them. The racket of strange, physical strikes grew until every window, every wall was taking a beating, howls inhuman and human screaming for blood. The doors shoot, the floor rattled, and the noise intensified with each passing minute.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

To taste the flesh of the living..."
"To devour the flesh of the unholy..."
"Reduce all creation to ash..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:38 pm
[There's no post order so long as people communicate with each other and everyone gets one post per round, per Lan.]

User Image
F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N

S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] There was hesitation at first, and my heart sunk as panic rose. What if they couldn't find the puzzle pieces? But if they hadn't found them, what were they doing standing around? Then Kirama took something from Kumotake's hand and, hauling back, chucked it across the room at me. I had a pretty good aim with a bow, but catching something was another matter entirely. The only thing that saved me from getting hit in the head with the object was my reflexes, knocking the orb away from its target, where it bounced off the door frame and rolled an landed solidly a couple feet away. Were it a different situation, I might have disapproved, but given how many people crowded into the lobby, it was the best he could do.

As I moved to grab it, I felt the hairs stand on the back of my neck not a moment before someone grabbed me by the scruff of my jacket and pulled me back, presumably from some unseen danger. For a moment, I thought the Plaguebearer had caught up with me, but from the perspective of arms wrapped protectively around me, I couldn't see anything. Blood and smoke were the scents that registered, but then the presence spoke and I recognized Inka's voice from the many time's I'd heard it, despite having only spoken to him once or twice ever. The closeness immediately put me on edge, my personal space having been invaded by the older jounin. I hunched down, trying to slip underneath his arms to make an escape. Was this necessary?

A dagger's hilt was spun in front of my face, Inka offering it as one of the keys. Just the glance at it was enough to know that it was. My eyes widened as the memory of Jack's death during the time loop was brought fresh to the surface, and with it the pain of watching my friend die. Of course it would be one of the keys; all of them were important pieces of who Jack was. If I could just keep the dagger, then I would never have to worry about that thing again. But I had to sacrifice it to end all of this.

New footsteps in the room jarred me back to the present, and I took the blade from Inka's grip and wormed my way free at the same time someone else nudged him out of the way. Grabbing the black orb--which oddly turned white when I did--from where it had landed, I turned to face the newcomer at the same time she spoke. My gaze locked on her amber eyes but she avoided meeting mine. Was this still about...? That didn't matter right now. All that did was the items in her hands. A book made of some sort of very old leather, and a vest. I didn't know the significance of either item, but I was running out of time as it stood.

And I was reminded of that fact as I felt the ground shift. I took the remaining two keys from Nozomi in time for the room before me to flip upside down. But gravity apparently still functioned... Or was I...? Turning my gaze toward Jack's light shield, I caught sight of the Plaguebearer falling into the sky. Beyond, I could see the red glow of Jack's Sakkakugan, and, although I didn't know much about his abilities, I knew enough to put two and two together. He was using his bloodline to manipulate the reality of the Island's heart. And given where we were, those powers were only amplified.

Unfortunately, Junan didn't suffer the same fate as my old nemesis, somehow managing to cling to the earth with his shadow. And then he started a string of hand seals, hands moving inhumanly fast. Shrieking started up in the lobby, and a cacophony of... nightmares pounded from behind the very walls, making everything shake and rattle.

Hurry! Go!

I looked back to the doorway, eyes falling on Inka and Nozomi standing below me thanks to the reversed world, since they were the closest. "Close the door before anything else gets out!" The words escaped before I could really think about their implications. I was locking myself in with a demon. But all I had to do was get back to the light, and I would be safe. I needed to return these items to Jack. I knew my fear showed though as much as I wished for it not to, but I forced myself to turn on my heels and, shoving the keys in my bag, ran as hard as I could for the barrier... which would mean passing the Devourer.

[Exit back to Jack's Island]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Lanfaer

little mintchan

The Wolf of Asgard

magcookie

NecroPlant

Nueromancer JMan240

Toryu Naminosaki

Codekasu

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Lily Platypus

I'd never meant for you to mend this heart back in from two...

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 1070 / 1085 (-10)
┃ s t a m i n a | 435 / 435
┃ m o o d | terrified
┃ h e a l t h | fine
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito. Lyrics © Secret and Whisper.  
♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games