Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:22 am
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

It would seem that Vixxion was startled a bit but Maceál didn't think much of it. They were brothers after all. Vixxion's reaction to Fang and then Fang growling at him caused a light blush to linger on his cheeks. But he nonetheless looked up when Fang spoke again and chuckled when he spoke of the beauty. "Aye, but that goes for you both." He blinked when Fang spoke about prey and looked at Vixxion, then smiled to both. "Pray huh? Good thing I am on the same side as you both then."

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:33 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
THE LAMIA BROTHERS

User Image
Vixxion sighs looking maceal "geez kid and fang your going to change soon as well I saw your pendant being bizarre so your adult form should be here soon" as he looked around til students surround him "dear god not again" he let's his pendant give him his dragon wings as he floated above the two

User Image
Fang laughs while lightly blushing "ha beauty maceal plus it's silly" he sits at the table yawning  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:38 am
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man looked confused at the older brother when he spoke but before he could ask, Vixxion grew wings and flew up as students came toward him. He tilted his head a bit but then shook it gently and looked back at Fang and smiled a bit. "What is silly? And why did he fly up there?" He asked this as he fully focused back on Fang again now he no longer needed to divide his attention between two people. Not that he minded but he had just been raised to not exclude anyone.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:03 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
THE LAMIA BROTHERS

User Image
Fang "my brother's beauty made him the envy of my tribe so he had many suitors come to him thus he was never left alone" he looks down at maceal "the silly is because my brother is right I will soon have my adult form but it's like a snake shedding it's skin"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:09 am
User Image
===============

User Image

"I can't even begin to imagine how odd it feels to suddenly look completely different. I'll always be maintaining my basic look, loose from growing older and grey." Maceál chuckled a bit. It was a strange realization to think of himself as an old man at this age. "It sounds tiring to always have to run from everyone cause of your looks. Till the right one comes along." It was a harmless thought, to him. But Maceál figured if it happened everyday, he'd likely act same way as Vixxion just did. "Do you worry about it?" The young man looked straight at Fang when he asked that question to him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:18 am
Fang shrugs "it's natural for my kind plus our personality stays the same" he winces slightly "ouch what the?" He looks down at his hand seeing his skin was cracking and drying up "crap I'm shedding now excuse me for a second or two" he runs up to the stage hiding behind the curtains as his whole body begins to crack open  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:01 am
User Image
===============

User Image

"I guess it makes sense. General snakes shed too as they grow." He couldn't say much before Fang winced and excused himself. Maceál watched him go, blinking a bit surprised. Part of him wondered if he should be worried or not that all this became normal to him in one day. But the Swiss were known for their magical beliefs at any rate. He sighed lightly, thinking of what had all been said to him by Vixxion as well as his mind was with his friend behind the curtains. But he could only hope it wouldn't hurt Fang to much.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:10 am
Fang grunts in pain as his skin peeled off of his body "ow, for the love of raia!" He breathes heavily as he fully shed off the skin "ouch...he walks out of the curtains way his full form showed User Image he carried his shed skin in one arm along with a ripped shirt "well I feel better now"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:43 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Since he couldn't do much but wait for his friend to come back, Maceál reached out to his bottle and opened it once more to drink from it. He closed it again when done and placed it on the table next to the one he got for Fang. When he heard Fang's voice again, he looked up to greet him, only to be met with him half naked and the skin and shirt in his arm. The young man blushed at the sight of him and looked at the shed skin. "Welcome back.." If he hadn't known Fang had gone behind those curtains to shed he would have mistaken him for someone else wearing a prop. He had really changed.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:53 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang looks down at maceal smiling "maceal you alright your face is bright red?" He places his shed skin into his cauldron "my old skin can be used in potion and salves" he walks towards maceal slowly "I am guessing you like what you see huh?" He smiles sticking his tongue out playfully  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:18 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál tried to shake it off before Fang came walking to him. So much for not being to obvious, he silently cursed himself but he looked up when Fang spoke, quite directly at that. "Didn't expect you to come walking back half undressed, What's not to like? I do like yes. A lot." The young man figured it was best to just admit it, though he surprised himself with admitting it so readily. He did like what he saw. In an attempt to calm himself down he motioned towards the unopened bottle on the table. "I got you some water for when you have your break." He gave him a smile and offered him the bottle of water.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:30 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang looks at maceal gently taking the bottle of water from maceal then as he leaned down, fang kissed maceal's forehead "you just confessed your feelings you know that right?" He smiled brightly while Esmeralda slithered up to him her own green scales were now black and white from shedding "hey Esma" he bends down picking up his pet  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:44 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man let go of the bottle when Fang took hold of it. But he wasn't prepared. When Fang kissed his forehead he blushed deeply. As Fang turned to bring Esmeralda back up, he watched for a few before he smiled a bit. And he hadn't had any idea how to even start about it. Somehow it had slipped enough for Fang to notice. "It looks like I did." He admitted and smiled as he looked at Esmeralda who climbed up his arm and chuckled. "Even you changed I see, Esmeralda. Do your snakes always color to match you?"

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:55 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang nods "yup that way we don't lose them" he sits at the table looking up at maceal patting the chair next to him "I think I know what I am going to sing next"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"That makes sense. It would make it easier." Maceál was obviously entertained and very curious, though he made sure not to become so curious it might end up getting annoying for Fang to answer all his questions. When Fang patted the chair next to him, the young man smiled and moved to the chair he had indicated, sitting down next to Fang and Esmeralda. "You do? I'm curious as to what song that will be. You have a great voice Fang, I like hearing you sing."

Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games