Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image

Jael stayed in the other room as he went to one of the bedrooms. She didn't even do that with her own son's bedroom so wouldn't with another's As she waited in the main area she listened to what Amu was saying. Maceál has mostly eaten own products of the farm, but as he grew older he took to foreign cooking. So we have had very different meals by now."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:19 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu returns to where jael sat as he set the now full basket down in front of her "the very taste of the Brazilian Amazon rainforest" he smiles picking up a star fruit biting into it happily  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:23 pm
User Image

The woman looked surprised when he placed down the basket and looked at the fruit that was in it. "All that fruit, where did you get that from? Must have been one heavy.." She paused for a moment. "Wait...magic?" She was confused a little though she remembered what had happened earlier which still ran a shiver down her spine but she ignored it.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:28 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu nods as he finished the star fruit while wipes his mouth "yes magic is know in my tribe in India it's how we hid when around humans plus easy way to get food" he takes a plump strawberry from the basket holding it out towards jael "go ahead try one"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image

When he held out the strawberry to her she accepted it and took a bite as she pondered what she was all hearing and seeing. It was difficult to wrap her head around but she had seen it right before her eyes. She smiled a bit when she ate the strawberry. "It tastes nice and sweet."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:38 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu smiles happily at jael while he looked at the clock "the boys properly stopped for dinner" he sighed as he picked a coco bean tossing it into his mouth chewing lightly "sweet yet bitter"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image

"Unless there are evening classes. I'm not sure which he picked." The woman looked over at the other and smiled. "I'm sure all is fine though."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:24 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu shrugs as he takes a deep breath making his muscles flex "still I worry I know fang can protect them both but?" He sighs softly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:14 am
User Image

Jael smiled a bit. "The life of a parent. We always worry for our little ones." She giggled a bit and then looked at Amu. "Protect from what though?" That was one question to wonder. "How could a school be dangerous or need any protection?"

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:10 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looks at jael "there are other monsters here from teachers to students to well hunters in disguise" he sighs "so monsters still eat human beings that is why I worry a bit but fang can defeat anyone" he smiles sweetly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:32 am
User Image

"Say what?" Jael was startled by that news and she looked near well mortified. "They didn't say this place was dangerous to me." She immediately worried for Maceál. "You say your son will protect them both but I would have never sent him here if I had known he would be in danger..."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:03 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu noticed he just made jael scared and worried as he hugs her gently and calmly "hey they're alright and if fang was in danger my earring would glow red" he gently pats her head sweetly "trust me okay" he leans back smiling softly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:27 pm
User Image

The woman wasn't at ease at all, knowing her son might be out there involved in who knows what dangerous situation. But when she felt the hug she looked over at Amu and blinked a bit. As he spoke of his earring her gaze went to it and she saw it wasn't glowing red it relieved her a bit. "To think I would see the day that sentence doesn't even surprise me." She took a deep breath as a sigh and just hoped the boys would come back soon. She'd feel much better.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:43 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu moves back "I'll cook something for us to calm you down til the boys get back jael" he stands up slowly as he picked a few vegetables from the basket along with a small block of cheese walking towards a countertop, he sliced up the vegetables into a small metal bowl putting the cheese in as well then poured some milk in as he lit his free hand in a light blue fire to cook the dish slowly and even while sprinkling some pepper and salt on top along with some curry spice  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:05 pm
User Image

Jael looked up a bit surprised when Amu said he would cook for her and blinked. Her eyes followed the man as he walked out and to the countertop. "Thank you. My son always used to cook for me, but other than that no one has ever offered that." She watched as he cooked till he suddenly made a flame in his hand for cooking. "Doesn't that hurt?" The woman immediately blushed a bit. That question had sounded so strange coming from her.

Smexi-hexi123

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games