Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:21 pm
User Image

A burning shame was all he felt the moment that noise came out of him. He couldn't even believe his own voice could make such a pathetic sound, he'd always prepared himself for torture. It never happened during his tenure in the military but he knew that sometimes PoW's were treated worse than hostages and tortured for any information they had. This kind of torture though that Virgil inflicted on him was something he couldn't train his mind and body against. Hell he didn't even think it was possible to do such a form of torture but yet there he was, a quivering mess by this point and there was barely any touching. The others smartass comment did not help at all as he didn't budge, refusing to give the other man the satisfaction of seeing his red face at the moment. Marcel was now seeing just how easy it was for the other man to ruin him, with his neck being one of his weakest points it was almost painfully easy for the other man to get back at him. He supposed it was fair considering all he had to do was pull on Virgil's hair but dammit all he was a man who didn't like having such a weakness so exposed! Marcel would then bite the inside of his cheek since he wasn't too keen on hurting his lip any further. Why did Virgil have to be so difficult and insist on touching him, why couldn't he let the Hispanic relax in peace!? Then when the other man began to speak a low grunt was the only response he got, he would not dignify that with a reply! But then his next comment sent Marcel's mind a downward slope, the man had to be using innuendo's again! ******** him! Marcel would turn his head a bit finally and fixed a glare onto Virgil, this coupled with a small pout would show that the Hispanic was thoroughly unamused by the others comment "You're just looking for a foot up your a** and a fist in your face, aren't you?" he threatened the other man in an equally unamused tone. He wouldn't actually do either but it was more or less to get the point across. Marcel now understood how Virgil felt so many of those times but there was no way he'd apologize for them, even if he understood now what it felt like!

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
More and more Virgil was having to hold back his laughter. Being able to actually show Marcel what it was like to be on the receiving end of a torture session was a lot more amusing to him than it had a right to be. It was even more so humorous to him since it seemed he hardly had to do anything to keep his attention up. Having first-hand knowledge of how bad the suffering could be, he should feel some level of guilt over what he was doing to the other man. Virgil did not. Not even in the slightest. Turnabout was fair play! He fully expected the Hispanic to go back to ignoring his existence again so he was pleasantly surprised by the simple grunt to his innocent comment. But never in a thousand years would he have guessed that Marcel would actually say anything to him just then. He looked back at him to find himself being glared at. If looks could kill, he no doubt would have fallen over dead just then. His own gaze had once again changed color and those pale golds were full of mischief. Virgil idly scratched at his hairy jawline as if he was seriously contemplating the threat. "Hm...don't know ' ah foot but...somethin' up my a**, maybe..." He murmured barely loud enough to be heard in that absentminded way of his like he often did when was talking to himself. His tongue slowly licked over his lips as they pulled into a challenging smirk. "Bring it then, Velazquez, if you're feelin' so wronged." The challenge would be called out normally. He didn't believe he would go through with his threat or do anything else to him for that matter. He knew there was a chance he was completely wrong, too, but he found himself unable to give a damn about any repercussions. The lycan was feeling far too ballsy for his own good and would welcome outlet for his energy right now with open arms. His attention returned to the food, finding it mostly unchanged since he had put it on there. Actually cooking a steak took far too long in his mind although it had only really been a minute. He was used to being done in that time. Sighing, Virgil reached down to adjust without embarrassment in order to feel a bit more comfortable in those new tight-fitting jeans of his. They might fit him properly, but he was now realizing how much he missed having some extra room a slightly bigger size gave him.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:12 am
User Image

Marcel could only internally groaned as he tried willing himself down as best he could at the moment. It was a bit difficult considering what had just happened to him but he was making a valiant effort to say the least. The Hispanic would then lay and once he turned his head he couldn't help but notice that Virgil's normally green eyes had once again changed to that nice golden hue. Marcel remembered all the times they changed were during moments that he was at least a bit excited himself. He would take a bit of solace in knowing that the other man wasn't completely off the hook himself from his actions. Marcel would then listen to the other man speak as he pointedly chose to not comment and try pushing those thoughts out of his head once more. It didn't work. So instead he laid there glaring at the other man just a bit and when he saw that smirk appear on his face the Hispanic quirked an eyebrow at him. Seriously? The Hispanic grinned a bit and lifted himself from his laying position into a cross legged position "I don't think you realize just what you're challenging me too Virgil Cambric, I'm not good at holding back when I get fired up" the idea of it was borderline impossible honestly. However a quick glance at their food elicited a loud growl to come from his stomach at that moment and he paused for a second "After dinner" he stated matter-o-factly before folding his arms and staring at the food. He'd fight Virgil and kick his a** after they had a nice meal.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Crap. In hindsight, he regretted thinking Marcel wouldn't actually accept the challenge. Still, Virgil gave a nonchalant shrug to the warning while shooting him a devil-may-care grin. "I can take whatever ya throw at me." Brave words for a man who was going to get his a** kicked later. A fate he was certain of but wasn't worrying over it. He had learned to take a beating long before he'd ever become a supernatural freak. Now he was more or less built for fighting. Despite the gifts lycanthropy had blessed him with, he still didn't think he would win against the veteran's skill. Give him a damn good run for his money, maybe, but he wasn't so arrogant to believe he would be victorious against someone with combat training. Unless he put an end to him as soon as he got his hands on him and he couldn't do that. It would put a serious damper on their weekend if he had to bring Marcel to the emergency room to get a broken bone mended. Virgil chuckled when it was announced it would happen after they ate. "You're just tryin' t'buy yourself time. There's no point in tryin' t'stave off th' inevitable, darlin'." He would playfully taunt him. It was certainly foolish to stoke those flames but from the way he saw it, he was already in a heap of trouble and there was hardly any harm in digging a little deeper. The aroma of cooking meat was growing stronger, making it more difficult for him to deny just how bad his own hunger was getting. It took nearly all of his self-restraint for him to not pick it up and start eating right then and there. "Looks like it's about done." He turned it over once it was time.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:26 pm
User Image

Well he didn't know what to think at this moment, he was fired up for a fight and horny at the same time. Marcel didn't know what to think at this moment besides how badly he wanted to both throw Virgil down and throw him down. Either way the Hispanic was ready! Of course when the other man had the audacity to make such a bold claim, Marcel would grin at the Werewolf with a dangerous look "Really? Because I think you'll be eating those words for Dessert" oh he wanted to do so many things to this man right now, pin him down, beat him, destroy his face, so many things! Despite the confidence he had in himself he also knew to be wary of the larger man. If the demonstration back in the classroom awhile back was any indication, if the older man got his hands on him then it was over for the Hispanic. Marcel might be trained and quick on his feet but there was no way he'd ever be able to overpower the man with just pure strength alone if he got caught, it was a fools errand. He'd have to be quick in his movements and stay just out of Virgil's range and avoid his grabs because he knew for a fact that Virgil was adamant in not fighting seriously against him. He'd go for grapples and attempts at getting his hands on the Hispanic to pin him down until he forfeited the fight. That put Marcel had a large advantage, one he wasn't happy about but one nonetheless. He knew that Virgil's strength was much more than that of a normal human, he'd seen it first hand but despite knowing that Virgil only wanted to keep from hurting him seriously a small part of the Hispanic wanted a true challenge from the man. While the other wasn't nearly as trained as he was, the fact that one blow would be all it takes to put him out was one that made the old Marcel stir from his slumber a bit. He put those thoughts down though and was just happy that the other man was willing to go through with this without his insistence. Of course he laughed a bit at the others taunt "More like giving you time to say your prayers before I make you get on your knees and beg...for mercy" he stated with a sly grin on his face. Obviously he meant only for the spar! The smell of steaks however soon distracted him from other thoughts as his stomach gave an more incessant growl as if to demand food right now and he grinned a bit "Well make it cook faster already! I'm about to wither away here!" he laughed a small bit, remembering how before meeting Virgil he'd just skip lunch meals altogether.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Maybe, maybe not..." Pretending that he actually had a chance at winning their mock fight was too much fun. Or, more likely, it was riling Marcel further that was the real fun part for him. Virgil was trying to have a bit more confidence in himself. He had managed to win the swimming challenge earlier so maybe there was a chance he'd come out the victor in this as well. Arguably it was a snowball's chance in hell, but it was still a chance! The Jager was set down after one last drink. It would take more than what he'd already consumed to really give him a buzz, but he figured it was better to go ahead and stop before it happened. Dulling his senses would only give his opponent another advantage over him and he already had more than enough. A bark of laughter came from him. Now, why did the Spaniard have to put it like that? It conjured all sorts of naughty thoughts based on the scenario of being on his knees before him and he wasn't exactly begging in them. At least not for mercy. "Worse people than ya have tried t'make me beg..." The toothy, challenging grin returned while he eyed him like he was nothing more than a piece of meat. "But you're welcome t'try." He winked at him. Virgil rolled his shoulders and shifted his position as he tried to get himself to relax. He couldn't believe he was excited over this prospect but, at the same time, it didn't really surprise him. There was something thrilling about fighting before the act, not that he thought for a second it would happen afterward. Which almost seemed like a shame to him since it was fun and he was so damned used to it. It was rare for him to bed down with a human, and behaving like the wild animals they turned into was common among shape-shifters. But the beast of a man wasn't too upset over the fact that those days were behind him. What were a fight for dominance and a hard rutting session compared to true love? Nothing. He snorted when his boyfriend complained about how long it was taking. "If ya weren't t'prissy t'eat it rare than ya would've been eatin' two minutes ago!" This was Marcel's own fault, he was going as fast he could! Shaking his head at him, Virgil turned so he could get the rest of the things ready which was only taking out one of the plates and a fork along with it. "Since ya know th' truth about what I am now, I won't have t'hold back like I did th' other day." Aside from not wanting to injure him, Virgil hadn't wanted to do anything that would give away the fact he wasn't a human. He wouldn't have to worry about that anymore though. That day in the combat instructor's classroom seemed like a lifetime ago when in reality it was only a handful of days. "Heh, I wanted t'kiss ya so badly when I had ya pinned...but I was afraid ya'd hate me if I did." The memory made him smile a bit.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image

Maybe not!? Oh Virgil was really looking to get his blood pumping! How dare the larger man insinuate anything other than total defeat in his future! Obviously Marcel was going to win, the other man obviously stood no chance against him! At least that's what he was telling himself as a small part was still wary nonetheless. As he sat there staring intently at Virgil, the Hispanic man would give an absolutely evil grin when Virgil welcomed him to try and make the other man beg. Oh Virgil how you seem to love pushing every button Marcel had "Really now?" his voice dropped into a low purr as he leaned forward a bit "If I'm not mistaken I had you begging last night?" Marcel ever so politely reminded the older man as a sly grin grew on his face. The memory of last night only served to stoke the fires within which was not what Marcel needed right now. He was already feeling more than he should at the moment before a good spar and he could barely tell what he wanted to do to the other man. The idea of finally getting into a good fight was actually rather exciting for Marcel, usually most fights he partook in were boring and one sided. The most exciting one to date was when they were at the beach and that little s**t got the drop on him giving him that cut on his neck. But even then the Hispanic would have gotten up and beaten that kid into the sand so badly had Virgil not just shot the kid and been done with it. The last real fight where he felt truly challenged was shortly before getting pulled back from deployment where he was in another CQC encounter with an enemy. Both their guns had run out of ammo and both men were clearly well trained but it was only challenging because they were fighting to kill each other and nothing else. And of course he won that fight when the other man made a mistake and let the Hispanic get behind him which gave him the ability to break his neck without incident. Once He heard Virgil call him prissy the veteran made a scoffing noise and rolled his eyes a bit at the werewolf "Well excuse me for not wanting the steak to moo at me!" the idea of eating rare meat made Marcel positively ill, it was still practically raw! Of course Marcel knew Virgil didn't care and shook his head "Besides why are you cooking your steak the same way?! If you like your steak raw then just eat it now!" he called the other out, the Hispanic was not prissy, Virgil was just bad at cooking things obviously! Marcel would then blink a bit before a pleased smirk grew on his face "So you're actually going to go all out? That's more like it Querido!" he stated, pleased at the acknowledgement that he wouldn't be holding back this time. Of course though Virgil had to go and make that cute little comment that dulled the edge a bit as the memory of that time came to him "Really?...Heh...I don't know how I would have reacted...but I can tell you that a small part of me hoped you would.." honestly Marcel only really realized just how much he loved Virgil when they were out in the ocean, floating face to face like that. It had only been such a short amount of time but by then Marcel had realized that he had fallen for the other that quickly. Love at first sight? No, now that he thought about it he didn't fall for Virgil the moment he saw him. In fact his first thought was that he was just some hobo "The first time I knew I felt something for you was when you held me in the kitchen after my night terror..." he admitted to the other man. Hell if anything stirred in him during their first meeting it was the possible thought that Virgil would be a hot one night stand but that was about it.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His face flushed scarlet at the mention of the events of last night. That was the last thing he wanted to think of right now. And reminded with a tone that helped give his fading problem new life. He was absolutely addicted to the Spanish voice, he did not need to have it purring out at him! Virgil subtly shifted his weight in order to hide his discomfort while those pale golds narrowed into a glare. "That was not beggin'!" Virgil barked out a little more fiercely than he intended to. Clearly, they were remembering things differently! Not that the poor werewolf could remember much of the experience aside from being completely wasted on the pure ecstasy it had caused in him. Either way, he would be damned if he let it happen again! He made a silent vow to himself then and there that the next time Marcel topped he would remain in control of himself and not let one ******** peep escape his lips. Great. Now he knew he had to try his hardest to knock the other in the dirt just so the cocky b*****d didn't have another thing to hold over his head. The rather adorable way the other defended the way he liked his steak cooked made him roll his eyes. When had he said he was cooking his the same way?! It was the only reason he was cooking them one at time, so his own steak wouldn't get too cooked or be cold by the time he was done. "Maybe I will!" Their back and forth had him so riled up right now, the bigger man was half tempted to change forms and go hunting to satisfy those primal cravings currently driving him up the damn wall. Noticing just how pleased the soldier was about his announcement would have caused him some concern any other time, but at this moment his lack of self-preservation hardly crossed his radar. Marcel at least had some clue of what he was getting himself into so he didn't feel too bad for him. The former bounty hunter was beginning to feel maniac or something akin to it. Too hungry, too horny, too amped up for a good harmless brawl. Even the innocent change in their conversation did nothing to dampen those urges. The balance inside of him between man and beast had tipped in favor of the wolf as if so often did when he was too excited. His head inclined toward him as he listened to Marcel share his own feelings over the memory. Though there was nothing he could do about it now, it was still nice to hear that he hadn't been the only one suffering from love and desire by that point.

However, the next confession caught him off guard and left him staring for a brief moment before a shy smile graced his rugged features. "Ya can remember that? I'm not quite sure I know myself..." He rubbed at the back of his neck as he tried to think. Maybe sometime during the night before? When they had first arrived at the bar, he had fully planned on getting as s**t faced as he possibly could although those plans had changed into staying sober enough to be able to protect his new friend should anything happen. Virgil rarely allowed anything to come between him and his drive to get trashed so he thought it had to count for something. It definitely was not when he had first laid eyes on him. His gut reaction to first seeing the unknown man was to knock the crap out of him and the feeling had lingered until it was conquered by lust. And then he did his best to ignore what came after that and tell himself he was just getting confused because he wanted to bone the Hispanic so badly despite all the obvious signs. "I jus' remember...fightin' what my heart was screamin' at me ever since ya woke me up that mornin'. I was afraid of accepting it...It ain't like I've ever fallen in love before." This time his blush was a softer shade of pink. "An' now...I can't seem t'stop fallin' deeper in love with ya every time I look at your sorry a**." It was its own kind of hell, honestly. Whoever said being in love was the best feeling in the world was an idiot. The werewolf wasn't overly fond of getting choked up with butterflies. Thankfully, this tender moment didn't cause them to stir. Everything else warring inside of him smothering them. A mouthful of drool was swallowed as he turned his attention back to the food. It looked good despite its cooked state. "Think it's done..." It was a nice color of brown cooked meat was supposed to be on every side so it had to be, right? He used the flat side of a knife to move the steak onto the styrofoam plate and set down a fork and knife on the plate beside it. Picking it up, Virgil knelt down in front of him and held it out for inspection. "What do ya think?" If it didn't meet his high standards, he was going to lose his goddamn mind. He was starving and ready to warm his own dinner up.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:15 am
User Image

Marcel's grin would only widen when Virgil's face turned a lovely shade of red when he was reminded him of last night when he topped. Even with a fight on his mind it was still nice to see that he could still completely catch the other man off guard like that with just little comments. Marcel's cocky grin would remain while the other man shifted around as if the Hispanic wasn't aware of what was going on with him now. An eyebrow would quirk as the other man tried to argue that he wasn't begging and from his aggressive tone the other man did not like the thought one bit. This served to only egg the Hispanic on even more as he gave an utterly amused look he echoed the other's words right back at him to try and get a bigger rise of sorts, Marcel even tried putting on a fake southern accent on top of his natural one "That's not begging? Wow, I never would have guessed Querido" the Veteran would openly tease the other man mercilessly "Oh Virgil, no need to feel ashamed in begging for more! I've had women beg me plenty before meeting you," for once he wasn't being cocky or arrogant, well...at least not much. Marcel was a hot mess of a man, mental issues and emotional trauma among the few things he suffered with but at the very least he was apparently very good in bed. At least if his past experiences told him anything. And so what if speaking of past sexual encounters wasn't something to bring up before a friendly all out spar? Nothing bad could come of it! Marcel's grin would shift into a more amused look as it seemed like Virgil was getting more and more riled up by the second. There was a small voice in the back of his head that was warning him not to push Virgil too far and that the other could actually hurt him badly. But then the Hispanic also wanted to see just how far he could push the other man, embarrassment, an upcoming spar, and general excitement among other things? It was something that he wanted to see first hand. Of course that whole idea all but vanished for a moment as he remembered the moment he fell for Virgil and while he ached in every possible way, now he was feeling butterflies on top of everything else. It got to the point where he felt a couple of his fingers twitching, wanting some kind of action, anything to let off some steam. But he'd remain in his position and chuckled a little but "Si...I only remember it so vividly because it felt like I was hit with a freight train..." it was pretty much the only way he could possibly describe what it felt like in that moment. But he loved every second of it.

He would then proceed to listen to the other man speak as he felt everything pile on his soon his fingers would be strumming against the grass, desperate for anything at that point. As Virgil's blush was an adorable pink the feeling of butterflies on top of everything else only escalated as his normal grin was replaced by a sappy smile as Marcel nodded his head "I...uh..I can definitely agree to that..." completely uninspired of him to say but Virgil said it it best in his opinion. He just fell harder and harder for Virgil everyday he spent with him, falling in love again was something Marcel thought would be impossible for him to do. Yet here he, the happiest he's ever been. Finally once Virgil brought up that the steak was done he let out an audible sigh of relief, hopefully some food would crush those ******** butterflies that refused to settle down! He would look at the nice cut of meat and took it from him and stared for a moment and took the plate, cutting into it and stabbing the first piece. He looked for a moment and with a dismissive look shook his head "Too rare still, needs to cook longer" he let it hang there for a moment before a grin broke out on his face once again "Kidding! It's perfect Virgil, thank you" he made sure to thank the werewolf for doing a rather good job on the steak as he quickly dug into the thick cut of meat. So food does settle the butterflies, or maybe the butterflies was his stomach eating itself? He didn't care at this point as he happily ate the steak, the one thing that would silence him for now.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh, screw him. Marcel appeared to have a perfect memory and hearing the repeated words jarred his own. A deep redness crept up his neck to his face as Virgil went back to glaring daggers at him. Fine. So he had begged. A little. But was the stubborn b*****d going to admit to that? ******** no! "Ain't proper beggin', anyway..." he growled out lowly underneath his breath. And he was a man who pretty much well knew how to make people beg good and proper like, especially other men. If the veteran wasn't careful and didn't stop digging his spurs into him, that would become his fate. Not that there was much he could do to save himself now. Virgil had already made up his mind on the matter some time ago. He loved him dearly, but sometimes it was the ones you loved the most that needed to learn the hardest lessons and he planned to teach him. His expression became colored with disgust at the mention of women. Specifically, women begging his lover for more. He'd never been under the impression Marcel had lived the last two years as a celibate saint, but he could have gone the rest of his days without knowing that! Always at odds with him, his imagination went there with enough graphic detail to put an adult film to shame. It wasn't a great picture. The completely opposite in fact. Though perhaps he should be saying his thanks since killed his problem better than anything could. Goddamn Kryptonite for his libido was what it was. Still, it wasn't a complete relief. He gained and lost wood around him so often that there were times the older man wondered if he should quit teaching and become a lumberjack. Being teased about last night and hearing that awful information couldn't quite keep his ire up enough under the weight of knowing he was undeservingly loved by the Hispanic hellion. Virgil could only nod in agreement. He thought it was a perfect description. Being hit by a freight train. Yeah, it was a lot like that. A completely unexpected and destructive force slamming home, turned his entire world upside down.

The minuscule movements the other man made didn't go without notice from his expert eye. He took a slightly twisted pleasure in knowing that Marcel seemed to be as geared up for what was brewing between them as he was. Only to have his smile make him feel some hint of guilt for it seconds later. That sassy mouth of his boyfriend's could easily throw a grin or a smirk was actually giving him a smile, which left him staring a bit longer than need be. Those damn things were rare and needed to be viewed as such! There they were. Those damnable butterflies. Virgil was happy and content knowing he loved him, but hearing him agree to more or less feeling the same was too much. He had lived most of his life on his own and with the belief no one would ever truly love him. Yet, by some miracle, this wonderful pain in the a** had fallen for him. Loved him even with some knowledge of what a monster he was. His rugged features took on a look of adoration while he patiently waited for him to sample the steak. It didn't last, exasperation quickly replacing it as his shoulders and head dropped in defeat. "You're ah cruel man, Marcel," he heaved out with a sigh as if the little joke was more than he could take. Virgil doubted it was perfect, but if he was willing to eat it and enjoyed doing so then he considered it a task well enough done. "Any time." Cooking was a task he didn't mind doing and when it benefitted Marcel and made him happy it was even enjoyable. Standing, he returned to the grill and unwrapped his meat. It would only take him a fraction of the time to cook his than it did the other. About thirty seconds on each side before he considered it heated enough to be eaten. Normally, he used his hands and tore into the whole thing like a savage but since he had company he would use his table manners. Kind of. Once he put it on the plate, he cut the mostly raw steak into four pieces and speared one with the end of his knife. An almost angry glance was shot toward Marcel as he bit off a hunk of meat and started to chew, ignoring the bit of blood dripping down from his lips. Instinct had his ear for a while now and currently it was doing a good job of convincing him someone was too close for comfort. With the demeanor of a feral street dog protecting its morsel, Virgil picked up his plate and scooted to the opposite end of his tailgate. Usually, he was able to ignore this protective urge and behave like a normal person but he was too hungry and amped up to be able to now. A wolf in sheep's clothing. He was really nothing more than that.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:22 pm
User Image

By this point Marcel's grin was reaching Cheshire cat levels of wide as Virgil began glaring at him again once more. Reminding him of of the moments he'd rather forget was something that the Hispanic was beginning to take a certain amount of pride in. Seeing redness creep up his body, reaching his face was better than any movie or TV show could ever hope to be. And so what if it may have been just a bit mean to do to the other man? It was all in good fun after all! He then nodded his head as if agreeing with Virgil's growl "Oh yeah, you're right. Completely!" sarcasm dripped from his tone as the Hispanic continued to egg Virgil on even further with his smartass commentary. It definitely seemed like now that Marcel was more fired up and anxious to get this spar going he was becoming more and more snarky by the second "I mean hell, I'll have you begging "properly" soon enough Virgil" obviously he meant for the spar! Nothing else! Marcel could tell this was almost a pride thing for Virgil so the Hispanic would take a few jabs at that a well, just for good measure. He had to cover all his bases, no didn't he? Soon enough both Marcel's hands would be twitching and strumming the ground and his leg as anticipation ate away at him as well as every other thing he was feeling at the moment. Lust, excitement, anxiousness, love, those violent butterflies, it was all just a big melting pot that Marcel didn't know how much longer he could keep it from overflowing. Finally once he made his little joke Marcel couldn't help but laugh a little bit at Virgil's expense once again as he nodded his head "I hope you aren't just realizing this!" he commented with an amused look before he soon dug into his steak, cutting off big chunks as he at it happily. His hands seem to finally stop their twitching as they were finally given a task to focus on instead of laying idly. He would look up and watch as Virgil set about cooking his steak...well...it seemed that throwing it on the grill was just a formality for Virgil as he barely had it on the heat for a couple seconds before flipping it. Then he just took it off and began to cut into it, glaring at him the whole time as he moved himself further from the Hispanic. This caused Marcel to laugh in between his bites "So grilling it is just for appearances I suppose?" he teased the other man once again as he set back into his own steak, cutting off another large chunk as he tore into the tasty meal. Something about food that was cooked over hot coals seemed so much better than something cooked in an oven or a pan. There was just a certain taste that couldn't be replicated at all. Of course he wasn't eating nearly as quickly as Virgil was but the Hispanic was doing a good job attempting to keep pace considering Virgil just had four large pieces of steak just sitting there. Soon enough Marcel abandoned the fork and knife when he got down to the bone of the steak and simply tore the remaining meat off it before letting out a content sigh. Just as he thought, the food made sure to crush those damn butterflies that were fluttering around so badly earlier. Marcel would then throw a grin over at the angry looking man and gave a cocky smirk "Ready to get your a** kicked?" the Veteran playfully threatened as he was preparing himself to get up just in case he was.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil was the type of person who could argue with a fence post about any subject in the world, but he decided to keep quiet for once before he gave in to the desire to quiet that smartass mouth for him. Laying down the last of his defenses and giving himself to Marcel completely hadn't been easy for him to do, and he didn't particularly appreciate being cruelly teased for his moment of vulnerability. A mistake he wasn't going to be making again any time soon if he had any say in it. The threat of making him beg properly only earned a loud scoff in response. He knew he was trying to goad him and he was damned if it wasn't working. He stood by what he had said earlier, the former soldier was welcome to try. He didn't think it would happen, at least not from pain. Pain might as well be an old and dear companion to him at this point. This whole time, he was concerned about Marcel being the one injured and felt none for himself. It wasn't arrogance and he had taken his warning that he couldn't hold back seriously, he simply didn't care about his own welfare. Virgil's knee-jerk reaction to having the precious silence broken was to growl. While he was in the middle of gnawing on meat, which produced 'nom, nom, nom' sound although much more deeper than any internet video found of cats doing it. He considered himself lucky for mostly having his back to Marcel so the man couldn't witness him blushing yet again. But the embarrassment helped him get some semblance of control over his appetite. "Gotta warm it up somehow," he'd explain despite knowing he was being teased and shrugged a shoulder. The old bounty hunter didn't do things for "appearances sake". That was for rich people with too much time and money on their hands and people who cared too much about their reputations. He had thrown his reputation away years ago and he was hardly ashamed of his uncivilized nature...most of the time. After eating the second thick cut slice of meat, he stopped. Oh, he wanted to finish his steak but he wasn't going to. He was just going to have to be content that the maddening hunger possessing him was satisfied. All he would want to do on a full stomach would be to stretch out near the fire and laze about, and he couldn't afford the luxury. He had a fight to win! He wiped his mouth and chin with the back of a hand before he put his plate down and covered it with another to save it for later. A smirk stole across his face when he heard the cocky question. One he wasn't going to acknowledge right away. Not wanting his new shirt to get torn or bloody, Virgil removed it and laid it over the side of his truck bed. The print written on it never seemed more ironic to him than it did right then. Release the beast? Yeah, he fully planned on doing just that. His collar was the next thing he removed and placed down because there was no way in hell he was going to provide his opponent with a prime place to grab onto. He had to make it a little difficult for him to kick his a**. Still pretending to ignore Marcel, he took his sweet time with lighting a cigarette and enjoying the first heavy drag of it. "C'mon then," the words came out with a cloud of smoke. Finally, Virgil looked at him. The grin forming was nothing but friendly though the look in those golden hues promised violence. "Git off yer lazy a** an' let's go," he headed away from the camp area. This might be a planned and friendly spar, but he didn't want to run the risk of one of them accidentally getting knocked into the fire or, worse, putting a dent in his truck. Once he found a suitable spot a safe distance away, Virgil simply stood and continued to take the occasional drag from his cancer stick with an air of nonchalance. "Ya can have th' first go of it." It only seemed fair since Marcel had given him the opportunity to attack first last time.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:43 am
User Image

Hearing the other giving that deep growl was actually a bit intimidating but also a bit arousing at the same time for him. The Hispanic loved the others growl, it was something that suited him so well. Instead of prodding any further he instead was willing to let the silence resume but he was surprised when the other responded to him and he chuckled a little bit at the other man's answer. Completely fair. He knew that some people swore by Virgil's preference for steak, there was a name for it but dammed him if he could remember what it was. Not that it mattered too much to him mind you. He would blink a bit in surprise though when Virgil placed his plate down and covered it, wasn't he going to finish it? But he watched as Virgil seemed to pay him no mind, not even responding to his prodding. Seeing the other remove his shirt and then followed by his collar had the Hispanic staring at this god of a man, scars and all Virgil was still the most handsome man he'd ever seen in all his life. He was shaken out of his trance when the other man finally spoke and...was he seriously smoking now!? Suddenly any sense of wonder left him as he glared a bit at the other man and just as he was about to make a smartass comment Virgil had the audacity to call him lazy! 'Excuse you!?' he thought to himself before Marcel quickly stood up, glaring daggers at the other man as he fell into step behind Virgil, stopping once the other was several feet from him. Marcel didn't know why but the others nonchalant attitude and complete disregard for the threat the smaller man posed began to rile him up even more. He should be taking the Hispanic seriously and getting ready to get his face smashed in! Not having a leisurely smoke break! Then he had the audacity to give the Veteran the first hit!? Now the Werewolf was asking for it! Marcel didn't even say anything as he closed the distance between the two of them at an unprecedented speed as he aimed for a solid punch square at Virgil's handsome mug, preparing to try and back step should he get a sense of danger from the other man.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil didn't understand how it was possible to look forward to something with every fiber of his being and yet dread it at the same time. He was though. The skin tingling thrill of danger that came with risks mixed with anxiety over everything that could go wrong. It was a familiar feeling to him, one he'd felt a thousand times before this. Since he had decided to put his violent and reckless life behind him to live a more peaceful and normal one, he had thought it would never come over him again. But it did and it was stirred by the very man he planned to live that peaceful and normal life with. The aura of fiery intensity being thrown off by Marcel was a beautiful as it was intimidating. His devil-may-care attitude certainly did seem to have struck another cord within him.'I'm so ********> he admitted to himself while he prepared himself for the moment lighting would strike. And it struck a hell of a lot faster than he originally thought. He had always guessed the shorter man was quick on his feet, but he had never thought it would be this fast. Virgil hardly had time to shift his position, moving sideways a touched at the last second so the flying fist would hit his jaw than rather than his face. A blow he decided to take to let the other man get it out of his system. His head turned to the side with the force of it which had him stumbling slightly back. It hurt more than he believed it would. A hell of a lot more. Still, no noise came from him. While Marcel might have sent other men crumbling to the ground, he remained standing. Blood from where his cheek had gotten cut against his teeth was spat out as he fixed him with a wild-eyed look. His kind didn't possess true speed such as the undead did although they could still move with it in short spurts and quick movements at times. Faster than the eye could register. Sparks suddenly flew as he flicked the cigarette at Marcel's face, quickly swinging his other hand in a fist aimed for his solar plexus with some of his weight behind the strike and half of his strength.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:16 pm
User Image

Marcel felt tingly all over as their spar started. The adrenaline of having a genuinely good fight excited the Hispanic greatly as he felt like he might actually have a good match. This was something different than most fights, a bar fight or even those teens at the beach, he didn't feel this spike of adrenaline against them except for when that one ******** got the jump on him with the knife. But that was something else entirely. But the Hispanic hadn't had a good fight in a very long time, against someone who could possibly give him a run for his money nonetheless. And despite the fact that his punch didn't land completely on it's mark he was still pleased that he nailed the other in the jaw. Seeing the other spit out some blood just caused a small part of Marcel cautioning him to hold back a bit, that this was still Virgil and he didn't want to truly hurt him. But then the other part of Marcel said to go all out, that the other man could heal from small bruises and cuts and in the heat of the moment Marcel was more inclined to listen to the part of him that said to go all out "I knew you were made of tougher stuff, most men would be sprawled out by now!" he called out as he watched Virgil's eyes grow more wild, yeah! This was what he wanted to see! At least in that moment at least as Marcel blinked and the other man was already upon him and the surprise was clear in the Hispanic's dark gaze. He knew that Virgil was quicker than his appearance lead on but that was very fast! The cigarette that hit the Hispanic in the face would cause him to flinch out of reflex and that was a fatal error as he felt Virgil's fist collide with his upper stomach, causing the Veteran to stumble backwards a step or two before looking up at the other man. Instead of anger or any other look, Marcel was smiling. But it wasn't normal, this was teetering on creepy if anything, as if something inside Marcel woke up completely. The Soldier didn't waste anymore than a second allowing himself to recover before he was already upon Virgil again. His shortness of breath wasn't even something he noticed as Marcel unleashed several quick punches to Virgil's face, stomach, and ribs.

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games