Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:07 pm
Wow, she was more slippery than she'd expected. Shah had been planning on using the dance floor as an excuse to keep them from bothering others wishing to use the bar, but they'd hardly been walking when her date slipped out of her grip.

And made a beeline for her brother; she'd forgot he was coming again this year. Or had she even been told? Didn't matter.

While the rakshasha wasn't too far behind, it was enough to allow Laz to start throwing herself around. Laz was just so cute when she was like this~ "Sorry Arc~! She may have had a bit too much already." She offered a small smile as she motioned to the drink his sister was trying to force on him. "Not even one drink; one of you should have warned me that your sister was so easily intoxicated." Even so, her face was all sunshine and rainbows, her tail softly flicking back and forth behind her. She walked over and put her hand and wrist on Laz's shoulders; she did still have her drink in hand, after all. "C'mon now Laz, let's not be a bother to them."

shadica
[Arrow - Euphrosyne] Shah -> Laz

Strawberri Stardust
Shah -> Arc | Sorry not sorry

Fea Line
Shah -> Lyn | Sorry not sorry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:41 pm
"Nice to meet you. I have been to two before. They seem to get crazy as time passes. Though it never seems to be permanent so you should just just enjoy it and have fun with what ever happens." as she watched she noticed Seren had become a male right before her eyes. Summer blinked a few times before looking again at the Nymph.

"It seems that the craziness has gotten to you also. Though I have to say I like the muscles are you feeling alright."
Shicala
Sorry about that. I never got the notification odd

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 7!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:08 pm
Did you think the waters were safe?

You were wrong.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Uh oh! At the p***k of this arrow, Aidan will begin to develop an unquenchable hunger. Not regular hunger, but like he feels he on the verge of death by starvation

Good luck.

DaemonGabrielle
Uh oh! At the p***k of this arrow, Qadira will begin to develop an unquenchable hunger. Not regular hunger, but like she feels she on the verge of death by starvation

Good luck.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:25 pm
Reine blinked in amazement at the city she’d arrived in. It was even more amazing once she’d made it inside. According to her father, this was the best place to make people believe you’re someone you’re not, and even more so if you’re about to convince people you are who you say you are. Her eyes grew even wider as she realized there was a very real chance she could get drunk and her father wouldn’t have a chance to scold her since he wasn’t here! The young naiad couldn’t help but be excited at the prospect and rushed in.

Once inside, she realized she’d no idea the sheer scale of chaos she’d gotten herself into. But it was so much fun looking! Reine’s look of awe and wonder turned into a very large smile as she immediately approached the nearest alcoholic beverage at the party. She was a girl with a mission.

Quote:
She’s free for interaction guys .o.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Antidia generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 33!

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:38 pm
A movement was caught by one of the statues. Or was it just a shadow? Something caught your pae's attention, but do they remember what they saw?

SSBrosB
Yahto has been hit! But by what? Yahto has been stung and can't remember anything. Seems he has temporary amnesia for the rest of the the party, unless hit by a different arrow.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:57 pm
La'eohn flinched slightly at the small p***k of... something...? He rubbed his arm where he felt it, but perhaps it was just a bug...?

Just as he was about to shake it off, his ear flicked to his name as the twins seemed to approach him happily. Fiery red eyes locked onto Raabi'a and a wide smile crept onto his lips. "Raabi'a! Aisha!" he beamed and bowed to them both briefly. "I wasn't expecting to see familiar faces here! What a lovely surprise!" he beamed.

The smile still held on his lips as he tilted his head at Raabi'a. "You seem.... different somehow... I can't quite place it, but I like it!" he beamed.

Internally, he felt it odd... He seemed... overly elated to see them. Raabi'a specifically... And wasn't she a... well, she before? It didn't matter, he guessed. He was just that happy to see them again!

shadica
La'eohn -> Raabi'a - Oh lord... Sorry not sorry? XD

Daisicle
La'eohn -> Aisha - XD

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 32!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:01 pm
Phaenna was not happy to see her amazing shot over written by mom's muscle flexing man. She was tempted to hit him but he might enjoy that too much.

Well now she had something prove. She drew her bow and hit the poor tikicat AGAIN. Teach Flexo over there to ruin her thunder.

HelMel
I mean....Ok...Phaenna says Pinkalani is going wrestle someone and so she is.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:15 pm
"You su-ure~?" The angel wasn't fully convinced, but she'd take her sister's words at face-value. Not like they had much of a choice at the moment. "No worries on your end," She danced in place as she paused heading over to double-check and nod with a wave of her hand. "Yeah, super cute! He won't be able to resist us~~"

With a twirl she was off again.

When they approached, she followed up with her sister's greeting, "It's been f-a-a-ar too long since we last saw you~♡" then her sister spoke again and, without pause and her eyes slightly narrowed as she purred, "Have you been well?" The entire time her body was swaying to the music; she just couldn't keep still!

Aisha's eyes drifted towards her sister-- wait, didn't she have a sister? who was this? Flirting voice put away for the moment, she eyed her sister brother with a bit of suspicion "Raabi'a? You okay? Weren't you my sister like literally a minute ago?"

shadica
[Arrow - Thalia] Aisha -> Raabi'a

Seruta
Aisha -> La'eohn

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Antidia generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 15!

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:18 pm
Datum, was that a fly on your shoulder or did someone touch you? What is that smell, is it, candy canes? Maybe you just don't remember what's going on. Who are these people?

wolfs heart
Datum has been hit! But by what? He has been stung and can't remember anything. Seems he has temporary amnesia for the rest of the party unless hit by a different arrow.

Antidia generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:04 pm
Flying in on gentle wings, and accompanied by a myriad of butterflies, the Goddess of the Soul has arrived. Once again, her husband Eros is absent. But at least she is able to see Eros Jr. at his first official party.

Feeling festive, Psyche takes aim at a couple that has chosen this holiday to have their special date.

Daisicle
Wellspring, Psyche's arrows make those Pae'il believe they are soulmates.

Tartara Seabreeze
Aurelia, Psyche's arrows make those Pae'il believe they are soulmates.

1. Fraise (Twitchapher the 3rd) and Zoran (Antidia)
  2. Aidan (Twitchapher the 3rd) and Qadira (DaemonGabrielle)
  3. Nightmare Moon (Fea Line) and Queen Chrysalis (Teigra)
  4. Arc-en-Roche (Strawberri Stardust) and Lyneeson (Fea Line)
  5. Aurelia (Tartara Seabreeze) and Wellspring (Daisicle)
  6. Lazuryt (shadica) and Shahrazad (Daisicle)
  7. Prisma (Fea Line) and Yipes (DaemonGabrielle)
  8. Fortuna (Teigra) and Tocino (DaemonGabrielle)
  9. Lillibeth (EvilSilverDragon) and Haku Jo (DaemonGabrielle)*
  10. Fluttershy (Fea Line) and Asterion (HelMel)
  11. Azure (Wolfs Heart) and Dyas (Tartara Seabreeze)
  12. Tristen (Tartara Seabreeze) and Harmonia (EvilSilverDragon)*
  13. Hjortur (Daisicle) and Kelebek (Menelie)

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:05 pm
Malachite had finished scribbling their mom's name on the sheet and had just enough time to give Ikk a thumbs up before a cherub started ushering the teens into another room, announcing that the game would begin momentarily. It seemed there had been some confusion as to who exactly would be participating and Mala found himself swept up in the crowd, quickly losing sight of his sibling.

The whole thing was pretty weird, to be honest. His mom didn't know just how good her children were. Overall, not a terrible experience, though. He'd certainly learned some things about his peers... Still a bit flustered from the last round, he returned to the main lobby and stood on tiptoe, looking around for his brother.

Shicala
Since Mala did all the replying in the game~

Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 11!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:43 pm
Something this way comes, here one moment, the next moment gone.
But it only takes a moment...

sailornorthstar
Cami wants to start a fist fight now, all other arrow effects are gone.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 7!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:55 pm
Out of the shadows, two more arrows fly into the water.

Twitchapher the 3rd
With the p***k of the arrow, Aiden will find he has lost any semblance of respect for authority. Go ahead, flip that table, pee in the fountain! If you want to, just do it!

DaemonGabrielle
With the p***k of the arrow, Qadira will find she has lost any semblance of respect for authority. Go ahead, flip that table, pee in the fountain! If you want to, just do it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:11 pm
Not to be outdone by the other singer, this was his prince after all. Can't these birds be useful and get rid of this imposter? "Louder my sweets," Datum quietly instructed the tweeting birds who were keeping the rhythm as he moved closer to Golden Oasis until he was close enough to touch her. She was the one he had been dreaming of, he was certain of. The one who would rescue him from his pain and darkness. "I know you... I walked with you once upo-" the singing stopped abruptly. He was so very close to a pae he didn't recognize at all.

Datum recoiled backwards. "Who are you?" The other singing hit his ears and he turned to look at that pae as well, his eyes almost slits in his confusion, "and you?" What was with the singing and... Where was he? "Tell me what's going on now!" He shouted at the two of them.

Elros Namasi

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:12 am
The teen watched his brother get swept up with other teens he tried to follow but was stopped. "Well that sucks" he mumbles to himself before moving back to the food table, he assumed Mala would meet up with him after whatever it was he had to do for that signup was done. He was munching on a sweet roll and drinking punch when his brother emerged from the thing he was doing. He did not know how long Mala was supposed to be at the event.
Elros Namasi
[Arrow - None] Malachite ~ Makes sense to me smile

"Craziness has gotten me?" Seren questions and raises a brow, then notices the female was looking 'him' up and down and looked down at 'himself' "Oh snap, what the heck???!!" all attention to the food was lost as 'he' took in the new appearance. "How on ... " he looked over his shoulder at what he would look like from behind as best as possible. Then looked back to Summer "Well least I look good" he grins and flexes a muscle
sailornorthstar
[Arrow - Iordanes' gender-bending arrow!]Summer

Vash was not phased by the turndown, least not to be upset. He just looked at her and pouted, big bottom lip and all. "But why not, I'm not that bad of a pae" he questioned her in a nearly whiny voice. In fact he thought himself the perfect match so why she pulled away eluded him completely. "So come on... We should tie the knot!"
Daisicle
[Arrow - Dovesong's arrow! It will cause him to propose to the first pae he sees!] Saira ~ if she walks away he will be following like a lost puppy.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff