Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Custom Technique Submission Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:35 am
Evanescently Magnificent
Ichengo Angelus

Okay! So, in essence, a keystone effect can do things that rules do not allow but this is done on a case by case basis (to prevent certain too important rules from being broken) but for most of what you wanna do it will be okay as long as you add in a drawback. Otherwise, you can just add in three easy rule-following effects and get it approved that way! An example I can give you is with my keystone the whole thing is that it's three explosions all happening one after the other which cheats the rules because that's one activation that is making the work of three! This is balanced with a drawback that they don't happen all at once but once in the same place I touched them for three posts, with a fourth effect that allows me to detonate them all at once as long as I take the damage too, make sense? If I could offer advice, following your keystone Idea I would make it so that the chakra still takes the same amount of time (activation wise) but that the opponent can't see it being cast at all, then take the second effect and pump up its range so that they can originate from any point in space (certain radius that you'd list) around you, not just your body. then just add in one more effect and then it's good! Oh, and then to answer your question: Yes this Pa can only be used in your unleashed stage!

Prince_yureil

Now, I think I might have misfeed you information, which I apologize for. But even with the yang element, you cannot replicate healing effects in the same way as medical jutsu can. So if not going medic class at some point in your character's path, the absolute limit of healing effects that you can do is bodily healing (reattach your arm) and then somehow regain your stamina, which in your chase would be through your touch. This sort of turns it into a less effective heal on yourself since your body and stamina levels get repaired. BUT also means that you can't have lines like these "s capable of relieving trauma and stamina lost from said trauma" because it makes it sound as if you stoping the trauma that is already applied to your body. Taking an attack as a non-medic just means you gotta suffer the full status duration no matter what sorry again ^ ^;

Eye of Yin falls under a similar problem except this is a scholar trait, although! I think that there is a much easier fix for that one! You can actually gain sensory jutsu that do this without being a scholar nin as long as you go with one of the anbu career types! Scratch that you have to be an Inquisitor (found here in the religion titles) still cool though! Other than that the only other types of vision that we don't limit are heat and x-ray, which speaking of which! Eye of Yang will need to specify that it is X-ray vision and that you can't see into a body that same way a byakugan can (seeing chakra points) The rest are approved! ^ ^

I’ll fix the other Jutsu later, I do intend for her to become an inquisitor at some point, I’ll come back to the eyes when I’ve had some time to decide what I’m doing with them. I made a mistake with one of my techniques so I’m re-posting it, I fixed the tenketsu rot into actually having a number, and I made the post duration cause it s meant to have one XD. If that causes me to need to change anything, that’ll be fine.

Character: Sonyo
Link to profile: [x]
Holocaust cloak [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Ninjutsu [ Ying/fire ]| Cost [ Spritual ]
Wreathing herself in what appears to be robes of fire, Sonyos body becomes protected from spiritual attacks of equal rank to the rank the technique is performed at. If touched the flames do not burn the body but instead burns them on the spiritual level, meaning that no trauma or burns are taken but instead tenketsu rot(1 per -rank) is, along with extreme pain that causes tiered paralysis in damaged area. Spirits and things in spiritual form are damaged by these flames, projecting your spirit at her with this technique active would be very unpleasant as you have to get past said flames to get into her. Technique lasts one post per rank and can be reapplied for a supplemental action when it expires if the user pays the original casting cost, the visuals are that when the flames start to die out, she will shake her arms or very fast flourish or some sort and the flames re-intensify.(some visuals what have you)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:49 pm
• The Poisonous Array: Shuusui’s Enchantment strengthens the mastery of his craft. The first ability allows him to pick twice as many effects per Status Choice when creating a Poison. The second ability allows Shuusui to use one of his crafted poisons for the purposes of his Harmonic arts rather than the Natural Poison he would normally use. (This choice must be designated prior to combat.)

Evanescently Magnificent

Hazaan

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:44 pm
Ichengo Angelus

Approved!

-x- Rei -x-

Approved!

Prince_yureil

Approved!

Hazaan

Approved!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:47 am

Character: Iksin
Path to the Yokai Sage | Rank X | Sage Keystone / Sealing...kinda? | Spiritual
Iksin's reasoning behind becoming a sage in the first place is directly correlated to the Yokai of the world. Although explanation is unnecessary he has taken to focusing most of his use towards using them in a beneficial way for himself. While in Sage Mode, Iksin is capable of draining Yokai of their energy and storing it within a seal he has placed on himself. Yokai who have their chakra fully drained in this way revert to the closest non-yokai form to what they are. An example of this being a Kappa becoming a turtle/tortoise or a Kitsune becoming a fox. For Yokai without designated chakra, draining them of energy costs their rank in chakra. The seal that Iksin stores chakra based on the highest rank jutsu he is capable of learning.

Even within the seal, each Yokai's chakra is different, and remains different refusing to meld together. Iksin is capable of telling the chakras in the seal apart from one another. Which also leads to him being able to choose which type of yokai chakra he is using. When he is using a Yokai's chakra specifically, he can choose to use that chakra in order to use any jutsu the yokai he drained the energy from would have been able to use. He is also capable of accessing the chakra in the seal even outside of sage mode.

When the seal is full of Yokai Energy, and while in sage mode, Iksin can choose to expend all of the Yokai Energy at once in order to achieve a different form of his sage mode of sorts, in which he grows various yokai appendages, including Tengu Wings, Kitsune Tails, and Oni Horns. While in this form Iksin's strength and speed granted from Sage Mode are set to [12] instead of [10]. This form lasts 5 posts, and after it's ended Iksin is flushed out of Sage Mode entirely, drained of his nature chakra, and suffers [-2] to all stats. This happens regardless of how much time Iksin had left to remain in his Sage Mode, and regardless how much nature chakra he had stored when this form ends.

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

I know I'm -really- pushing the limits here, if not breaking them. I just wanted to note, I don't -really- have a particular expectation for this being allowed through, I simply wrote it, and decided to see where it'd take me.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:19 pm

Character: Hikari/Chi
Twist of Fate | Rank C | Ninjutsu [ Null ]| 20 Chakra [ Spiritual ]
Yin: Swaps Chi's personality with Hikari's, and increases her Speed by [2] point for [2] posts. Twist of fate then goes on cooldown for [2] posts.
Yang: Swaps Hikari's personality with Chi's, and increases her Strength by [2] point for [2] posts. Twist of fate then goes on cooldown for [2] posts.
Duality: If Duality is active when the technique is activated initially, both the Yin and Yang effects are used, but instead of swapping personalities, the two gain telepathy with each other for [4] combined posts. If Duality is not active when the technique ends, the technique may be used again for no activation and resource cost.

Character: Hikari/Chi
Twisted Transformation | Rank C | Ninjutsu [ Null ]| 20 Chakra [ Spritual ]
Yin: Chi roars as tufts of white fur grow on her appendages and face, and her fingers grow into claws. A white fire flickers around her now bestial form, enchanting her strikes with the power of a hellhound. Simple taijutsu techniques that Chi uses can be used as complex, adding a Null elemental effect to each hit. Lasts for three posts or until deactivated, whichever comes first.
Yang: Hikari screams in pain as blood explodes from her back, revealing a set of fully-grown angelic wings. The process is very painful but very quick, removing 20 Stamina from her resources. Hikari gains the ability to fly, and gains the knowledge of how to do so immediately. Also, her non-offensive activation requires one less rank of resource to activate, to a minimum of five chakra or stamina. Lasts for three posts or until deactivated, whichever comes first.
Duality: If Duality is active, the effects are not shared. Also, the duration is changed to last as long as Duality is active or until deactivated, whichever comes first.

Character: Hikari
Feathered Aegis | Rank B/A/S | Ninjutsu [ Null ]| 40/80/160 Chakra [ Spritual ]
Hikari hardens chakra around her wings' feathers, allowing her to block attacks with them. For a single post, Hikari can block all attacks of the same Rank that Feathered Aegis is used at or lower. This technique can only be used if Twisted Transformation is active.

Character: Hikari
Down Syphon | Rank D | Taijutsu Supplemental [ Null ]| 5 Chakra and 5 Stamina [ Complex ]
Hikari fires a feather in a straight line from her allowing her to use jutsu from a different perspective. While the feather itself does no damage, Ninjutsu and Iryojutsu techniques used may start from the feather, and be used in any direction from it. The feather travels 50 meters before dissintegrating from the chakra put into it. Finally, multiple jutsu may be used from a single feather. This technique can only be used if Twisted Transformation is active.

Character: Chi
Frightening Howl | Rank B | Ninjutsu [ Null ]| 40 Chakra [ Spritual ]
Chi lets out a bloodthirty roar, shaking all those who hear it to their core. All characters in the thread (even allies) lose 2 agility and have their agility cap decreased by 2 for a single post. This technique fails on targets that are unable to hear. This technique can only be used if Twisted Transformation is active.
Duality: While Duality is active, Chi is unaffected by Frightening Howl if Hikari is caught by it.

Character: Chi
Terror Clash | Rank A | Taijutsu Supplemental [ Null ]| 80 Chakra [ Spritual ]
Chi clashes with an opponent which lets out a debilitating sound. The target's arms and legs are afflicted with Tier One of paralysis, or their current paralysis tier is increased by one. This technique affects all taijutsu used in the same post it is activated. Terror Clash affects the opponent when they are hit, block the attack, or parry the attack, but not when they dodge. Terror clash still works if a weapon or other item is hit, as long as that item is connected to the target. This technique can only be used if Twisted Transformation is active.

EDIT: Raised Terror Clash to Rank A, specified parts to target.

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:41 am

Character: Sugakuda Usamomi
Like Morning Follows Night [ Asa ga yoru ni tsudzuku yō ni ] | Rank Null | Keystone | Training
This ability allows Suga to convert any of her hearts into any heart they were previously, while in combat. Can only be used up to 3 times per combat, Costs no chakra but requires one activation to do so. Requires that each heart conversion be kept track of on character sheet. When converting a heart that mimics an elemental combination kekkai genkai, this heart only converts into one new heart and does not restore a free heart upon conversion. In addition, any techniques learned through Hearts are considered Bloodline techniques (they still are limited to 20 per Heart)

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:01 pm
The modification of Perfection of Form is to allow the masking of chakra explicitly, and shift it from a specific technique to an Augment of Assumption of Form, the keystone technique it was based off of.

Character: Coda
▰ Body Art: Perfection of Form | Rank C : Augment | Bloodline
An expansion of her own Keystone, this technique allows Coda to make a physical transformation permanent. This may be transformation of one part of her body, or a complete change into another person. Though it imparts no battle effects, transformations from this technique cannot be broken except by a hidden seal on Coda's body. If transforming into a different person or creature, all elements of Coda's body are changed, including features that could be used to identify her, including chakra signature, provided that is the intent. Transforming into another RPC or NPC requires a sample of genetic material from the subject in order to perfectly replicate finer details, such as amount and signature of chakra. The effects of this technique may last for an indefinite period of time. Transformation into someone else requires the user to spend a rank of chakra equal to the RPC or NPC's body rank. When transforming into something else, the user must pay a C-Rank amount of chakra or an amount equivalent to their own body rank, whichever is lower.

Character: Coda
▰ Minefield | Rank E-B | Bloodline
This relatively simple jutsu creates a large array of small explosives in the ground similar to Ignition Release Landmine Explosion, but broader in range and lower in power. Despite its lower power, and lower lethality, this technique’s advantage comes in its ability to ignore armors entirely. Beyond that it is a relatively simple explosive technique. At E-Rank the area mined is 10ft from the user’s central point, with 4 mines passively inhabiting this area and a mine detonating on an intruder to the zone once every time an intruder sets foot in, or reasonably close to the surface of, it. These figures then increase by 10ft of total range for every subsequent rank, and double the number of mines in the process. All levels of this technique are capable of knocking a shinobi off balance, but only those above E-rank do a meaningful amount of physical damage.

Character: Rieyar (Origami)
▰ Infinite Draw | Passive | Keystone
Rieyar’s keystone fundamentally alters how they cast and compose jutsu. They are able to produce cards, seemingly out of thin air. These cards take the place of handseals or somatic gestures for the purpose of casting or using jutsu, and activating them constitutes a single activation. More importantly, they allow for complex combinations of jutsu, sealing formations, and korobo effects without normal limitations - activation count, setup time, and activation requirements for korobo specifically - through special cards. While capable of bypassing some limitations, these special cards have their own. Rieyar may not use more than a single special card that exceeds the limits on activations, korobo, or setup time per combat round and may not use more than ten of the cards per combat.

Outside of combat the limits on use do not apply, but special cards must be pre-defined and tracked somewhere accessible to the rest of the guild. Cards may also never do something that Rieyar is incapable of doing at all, or grant them more than a single surplus activation. In addition to jutsu this technique’s passive nature allows Rieyar the ability to maintain a large database of information that they can draw on at will, and without cost.

Necrolant

Mattyandwich

Evanscently Magnificent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:13 pm

Character: Mao
So It's a Deal Then? | Rank X | Keystone Miyamoto/Yozen Fuuinjutsu| Ninjutsu
Mao's favorite past time is that of making deals. However not just any normal deals.....forcibly binding deals. When his body adapted to this new and fresh world so to did his favorite ability follow. Through the use of the combination of Yozen Seals as well as the Miyamoto's ability to interact with a person's soul Mao is capable of creating a soul binding seal. The seal must always be associated with some kind of agreement between Mao and another person or multiple other people. When created the seal is directly connected to the soul(s) of the other person or people in question.

The seal itself is permanent with few exceptions. Should the deal involve Mao needing to provide assistance in a specific way, and Mao is incapable of providing the designated for of assistance the seal will forcibly break. Should the deal involve another's completion of an objective, and this objective is completed the seal breaks.

Mao is capable of forcibly summoning forth anyone who has this seal affecting them with chakra cost equal to the character's body rank. (Subject to any applicable chakra reductions.)

When a person dies without having completed their designated objective, the seal activates and binds that person's soul to Mao. Soul Bound to Mao have no effect on their own, however Mao is capable of providing chakra to the soul in order to give the soul physical form, and allow the soul to fight, or accomplish objectives under Mao's command. Souls retain the abilities they had before they died, and function like a human puppet with a mind of it's own, with the exception that they must follow Mao's associated orders.

Souls can be destroyed, a destroyed soul however still remains under Mao's binding. Instead breaking into chakra, and providing him 100 Max Chakra. Mao can not go beyond the 5000 Chakra Cap with this.

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:50 pm

Character: Sugakuda Usamomi
Like Morning Follows Night [ Asa ga yoru ni tsudzuku yō ni ] | Rank Null | Keystone | Training
This ability allows Suga to convert any of her hearts into any heart they were previously, while in combat. Can only be used up to 3 times per combat, Costs no chakra but requires one activation to do so. Requires that each heart conversion be kept track of on character sheet. When converting a heart that mimics an elemental combination kekkai genkai, this heart only converts into one new heart and does not restore a free heart upon conversion. In addition, any techniques learned through Hearts are considered Bloodline techniques (they still are limited to 20 per Heart)

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Character: Uchiha Kagerou

Angel's Mystical Hand Technique [ Tenshi no Shousen Jutsu ] | Rank S+ | Iryojutsu | Spiritual
Conceptualized by and developed on the research done by the demon of the hospital and Kagerou's mentor, Dr. Angel, Angel's Mystical Hands is really a technique that was, in all ways just shy of traditional instruction, taught to Kagerou by a non-shinobi. The pinnacle of the healing hands technique line, Tenshi no Shousen Jutsu can regenerate limbs and organs within milliseconds, even when nothing is left. The body is rebuilt using the blueprint found in the DNA code of cells fron other parts of the same body, recreating a perfectly healthy and ready to use replacement that even retains any bloodline properties the original had. Any stamina or chakra lost through any tier of status, trauma included, is automatically restored to the patient. If this technique is used on a target which has not endured trauma then they gain stamina and chakra equal to the cost of this technique. If this technique is used on oneself then the stamina and chakra gain is only equal to the rank of the technique.

Kiritani Hidden Technique: Fearless Masquerade | Rank C | Iryojutsu | Spiritual
Just for fun, Kagerou developed a derivative of Endless Masquerade that can perform a wider variety of body alterations and named it Fearless Masquerade after consulting a living dictionary. By messing even further with the body's dna, she can do outlandish transformations, growing body parts that a human normally shouldn't be able to grow: scaly tails, fluffy ears, rough horns, leathery wings, etc. These body parts may also exhibit minor supernatural characteristics that do not give anything more than rp value, such as a pair of demon horns that are comfortably warm to the touch or frozen scales that are pleasantly cool. While physically real and permanent, her body retaining the shape as if it was its natural form after the technique is completed, the changes achieved with this technique do not have any mechanical benefits. Insect antennae do not grant increased sensitivity and bat wings do not grant flight. Because the human dna can only be stretched so far before it becomes too difficult to revert it back, Kagerou must still look mostly human after using this technique.

Kiritani Hidden Technique: Medical Clone | Rank B | Iryojutsu | Spiritual
The Medical clone requires the chakra control and intimacy with the human body unique to practitioners of iryojutsu. By linking the clone-s chakra network with the user's upon creation, the medical clone is able to share the user's energy resources and can continue to sustain itself even when the user is no longer conscious. When the user is conscious, the clone disappears after being hit with a B-rank attack or lower. When the user is unconscious, the clone is easier to deal with, disappearing upon being hit by a C-rank attack or lower. The stability of this clone's makeup limits it to using medical techniques that the user knows and prevents it from creating clones itself. Like a shadow clone, the clone relays information to the original when it is dispersed.

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:07 pm

Character: Kotori Hyuuga

Herald of Kurama | Rank S+ | Taijutsu (Hachimon) | Training [Brawler Keystone]
Kotori, while utilizing any degree of the Hachimon Tonko no Jin and either the Awakened or Unleashed stages of her Mark of Kurama, compounds her superior might by synergizing her physical prowess with the Forbidden Seal's fiery powers. Kotori can expend total S+ rank amount of natural energy and stamina (Complex cost) to allow herself to open more than one of the gates at once and greatly reduce the drawbacks of their active usage and aftereffects; all bonuses from opening the Gates apply and stack as normal. Completing the Hachimon Tonko no Jin will absolutely still result in death. While utilizing the Hachimon in this manner, Kotori's Forbidden Seal instead strains her chakra networks as it actively converts her chakra into natural energy which is immediately burned as additional fuel to keep the Mark of Kurama active. The Forbidden Seal drains user of a B-rank amount of chakra and stamina (each) every other post (plus the Forbidden Seal's standard upkeep cost); if Kotori would run out of chakra first, the Forbidden Seal's Natural energy reserves can sustain her instead. The Hachimon's durational limits are changed to allow their use for as long as the Mark of Kurama is active. This allows Kotori to fight without restraint, but exhausts her body more quickly. As this effect is passive and automatic while using Hachimon and her Forbidden Seal, Kotori must pay these costs while both transformed states are simultaneously active. Due to the physical and spiritual acclimation necessary to achieve this feat, Kotori can retain 640 additional corrupted natural energy for use through her Forbidden Seal. With the natural energies being used to fuel this form, only Genjutsu that is also empowered with natural energy (Sage Arts, etc.) can affect her in this state. This incredible focus is generally portrayed as horrifying bloodlust while her mind becomes completely engulfed by the Mark of Kurama's desire to fight and destroy any opponent she might encounter while the Forbidden Seal is actively in use.

Crimson Annihilation | Rank S+ | Taijutsu | Spiritual [Brawler Custom | 2/2 Custom Slots]
Kotori can only utilize this technique while the Unleashed stage of her Mark of Kurama Forbidden Seal is active. Kotori infuses half of her current natural energy reserves into her burning aura from the "Curse of Kurama" PA and draws every last aspect of fire in range (minimum: whole topic, maximum: subforum) into itself over the course of one preparation post; she must pay half the cost of each fire-based technique being affecting by this effect that she did not create. This technique's power supplemented proportionately by half the total power of the fire techniques absorbed by this effect. The aura is immediately enhanced by any fire in the same topic in the post of activation, and finishes drawing flames from the surrounding topics in the subforum by the end of the second post. Once fully charged, Kotori wears these intense flames for up to 5 posts or until she lands a strike with a simple attack or taijutsu technique. Doing so unleashes all of the gathered power from the point of contact into a flame that completely consumes the target and clings to their body (inflicts Tier 4 Burning/Burned and Corrosion). They suffer the Burning and Corrosion for up to 2 posts, and are left with the Burned and Corrosion statuses until healed; must utilize a technique(s) equivalent to the total strength of this attack to extinguish the flames early.

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:06 am
Ichengo Angelus

1) How are you draining the chakra and what is the max pool amount that you can drain? I have concerns about how exactly you are using this since it seems just a tad vague ^ ^ This is a separate pool that you can draw from to cast your normal abilities? Because in that case, I can't let you go past the 5k cap (Or at least not by that much since seals already do this in a way but I don't think any reach past 500 to 1000) If this is a separate pool to only cast techniques that go off of your keystone though that would be fine. I think we have a few customs in the guild already that are a pseudo chakra source to extend their cap further. This works because they are limited in the sense that you can't just use this chakra to cast whatever they want.

As for how you're draining, this is I guess(?) fine if it's an auto-hit since it's only affecting NPCs. However, I want you to add in a clause that it cannot be used on anything relating to Yokai related RPCs. If you want it to be targeted on them as well, then you have to add in they it could only be done through touch! Or at range with kind of method where the opponent still has a chance to dodge!

2) I don't think I can allow the second clause only under the circumstance that it would mean that you could get access to something you normally wouldn't have access to. These like elements you don't have, genjutsu, even bloodline, yatta yatta. I don't like outright denying things because without enough restrictions put on it I'm open to letting you have anything, but even if the techniques are limited to lower stages, it's still a lot to ask for to be able to use these on-demand ^ ^;

3) Honestly, I don't have much of a problem with this at base. The only problem that arises is that since raising stats to [10] is what sage mode already does, then this custom just makes Sage mode a better version of a forbidden seal. If you want to go up to [12] then the drawbacks you would have to offer would have to make it a worse version of a curse mark! So basically something worse than a -4 in all stats!

GalagaHero

1) Twist of Fate just can't help you auto know when you're in a gen since two minds always makes things a little funky in that regard! ^ ^

2) Twisted Transformation's second effect (despite being relatively minor) still cannot grant two effects at once. (aka flight and resource reduction) unless it has a drawback. Especially since duality grants both effects! If the resource reduction is kept then it cannot stack with other rank reductions the same way a PA cannot! C:

3) I don't think this needs to be said because of how you worded it already but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't make sure. Terror Clash can affect offensive activations but not the amount of punches or kicks that that action may apply yatta yatta. Basically the normal poison/hazard rules where it's only one status per thing (not including the bundled things).

Rocket Punches

Approved!

Ichengo Angelus

So it's deal just can't be forced onto a target (the RPC has to be willing) and in the very rare circumstance that the target has a way to refuse summons then the second ability can only turn into a resource war, not supersede the other ability!

pyrategross

Approved!

HeadlessKoko

Approved!

Regalina Kaicho

just wanna make sure this is working how I think it does, is there an actual attack released on hit with Crimson Annihilation? Or is it just applying the burning and corrosion to the target forever? The latter is okay but the only thing I'd like to see added is an exception for medics during the part of needing an equal strength technique in order to heal these effects only because... well that's basically their thing to be able to heal you of most everything and there isn't even an S+ healing hands that exist right now so it would be impossible to fix xD Don't worry though since it's two statuses at once, the only medics who could wipe it completely clean in one at are Maladies Physicians.

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:53 am

Character: Iksin
Path to the Yokai Sage | Rank X | Sage Keystone / Sealing...kinda? | Spiritual
Iksin's reasoning behind becoming a sage in the first place is directly correlated to the Yokai of the world. Although explanation is unnecessary he has taken to focusing most of his use towards using them in a beneficial way for himself. While in Sage Mode, Iksin is capable of draining Yokai of their energy and storing it within a seal he has placed on himself through physical contact. Yokai who have their chakra fully drained in this way revert to the closest non-yokai form to what they are. An example of this being a Kappa becoming a turtle/tortoise or a Kitsune becoming a fox. For Yokai without designated chakra, draining them of energy costs their rank in chakra. This stores chakra to a maximum amount based on the sealing system, equivalent to the max rank he can learn. [S - 480 Chakra] [S+ - 640 Chakra] Chakra from this seal can be accessed outside of sage mode, however he must be in sage mode to drain chakra from Yokai. This can be used on RPCs that are considered Yokai, however in this case the RPC will not be reverted to their normal form as "They have the will to remain Yokai." Unless permission is given to convert them to a non-yokai form.

When the seal is full of Yokai Energy, and while in sage mode, Iksin can choose to expend all of the Yokai Energy at once in order to achieve a different form of his sage mode of sorts, in which he grows various yokai appendages, including Tengu Wings, Kitsune Tails, and Oni Horns. During this form he is capable of using techniques associated with Yokai he'd drained energy from (must be kept track of). He can only use these techniques with Nature Chakra however. This form lasts 5 post, must be used in sage mode, and can not be used if Iksin has been in sage mode for more than 5 posts since entering it, and can only be used once per combat.
While in this form the any implants Iksin has are locked from use.
Iksin may use bloodline techniques in this form gained from a Yokai, they are however treated as if he had them implanted, and have no access to benefits from PAs or Disciplines.
Iksin does not gain access to class specialized techniques from this form. (Such as Flying Thunder God or Reiken no Michi)

Evanescently Magnificent

Made a bunch of edits, removals, and moving things around to....hopefully better fit something that is approvable.

1. Clarified the Max Pool Amount, it was intent to be based on seals, so it's max pool amount if 640. It is essentially just a glorified keystone seal, not really meant to extend the cap outside of how a seal normally would anyways.

Also added in that he drains it through touch. That was meant to be intended regardless, I just forgot to throw that in there. Was never intended to be an auto hit my bad ^^;

Added RPC addendums to the jutsu as well, so that it is usable on Yokai RPCs just...doesn't affect them the same way it can a Yokai NPC unless permission is given.

2/3. Don't know if this is an actually acceptable change, but since you mentioned not being able to allow it to be done like that on-demand, and the stat thing was just me trying to see what might have been fine...I just removed the stat thing and tacked on the second clause to the form specifically. Stops him from being able to use those abilities on demand, and gives the other form a reason to exist that isn't just aesthetics or better stats.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:58 am

Character: Tetsu
I Know Your Secrets
Category: Enchantment
Primary Sense: Chakra
Additional Senses: -
Base Duration: 6 Posts
Upkeep: 30 chakra
Trigger: Witnessing the 'stolen jutsu'
Source: Mental Enchament
Status Effect: -
Description: After learning a techqniue with Tetsu's mirroring ability, he is able to cast this genjutsu alongside any techqniue that he copied (o his own techqniues if the target and him already share a bloodline). Usually prefaced by Tetsu declaring 'I stolen your techqniue' or something along those lines, as a target witnesses him preform anyninjutsu or bloodline jutsu that he has access to, they will believe wholeheartedly that he has stolen it from them and become unable to use it until either this genjutsu has been kai'd or worn off. This genjutsu is unique, in that it may stack with itself to 'steal' multiple techqniues, however, all stolen jutsu will be returned to the owner at the same time as this genjutsu is removed.

[ Replacing Eternal Sunshine + my last bat sage custom with the jutsu below since training is no longer a thing ]

Character: Lahlil
Vampiric Absorption [ Kyūketsu kyūshū ] | Rank X | Class [ Maruton ] | Cost [ Spiritual ]
Following after both the chakra stealing effects of the bats, as well as taking inspiration from the Chakra Absorption Technique, this skill allows the user to absorb chakra from any jutsu that touches upon the skin of her hand Doing steals the chakra behind the technique, leaving it inert if this would completely drain the chakra behind the jutsu. Ex. Touching a previously created rock hill takes the chakra from it and leaves that hill no different from any other naturally occurring hill. The trade-off for this skill now being able to be used at range is that the user does not gain the full chakra replenishment, and instead only absorbs an amount of chakra equal to three ranks lower than the original technique.

NecroPlant

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:19 pm
Ichengo Angelus

Okay! I think I've got it, so after going through the yokai listing here everything that I would be concerned about you getting!

1) Bijuu techs
2) Oni techs
3) Ice techs
4) Magnet release techs
5) FTG
6) and Reiken buki

Now, since I realize that you could, technically, still gain these in a sense as a yokai tamer I will allow you to gain them here as part of your neat little aesthetic!. Under a few conditions: You can only make use of one of these forms during a battle even if you can reenter your sage mode during the same battle, you are locked out of other implants that you might obtain later while in this form, you still cannot gain access to specialized effects like the Reiken and Flying Thunder God, and once in one of these forms any bloodlines you access can only be used as if they were implants with no access to PA's/Disciplines. That means no S+, does that sound good to you?

③ || Approval Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games