Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:32 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

" ah, ok no problem i can eat slow " she replied as she giggled about what she had said

The pepsi finally arrived at Rose's table and Ken waited for the inevitable burp.

yay my drink is here she replied as she gently grabbed it and took a long drink from the glass

Ken giggled as he noticed Rails and Parma Blue acting cute. He sighed recalling a time when he could have pulled his own kids in a wagon, but Lyserg and Crimson were gone.

"Lyserg would have loved to be pulled in a wagon," he said as he took a sip from his own drink then ordered a pepsi wanting something less sweet.

rose wondered what it was like to be married and have kids

(Can I pretend you said that out loud so I can make a good post, please?)

"Being married can feel like the best thing ever," Ken said recalling some of the wonders he had with Kyo, "But its not always fun and games. Sometimes there are arguments like the one you had with my dad, but unlike what Dad did that was over the top, your mate will either apologize or will forgive if you were in error. Having kids is both a blessing and a curse. They are a blessing because you get to love and cherish something smaller than you and yet, you will always worry about them for their safety and health. The difference between children and pets is that children will learn and grow whereas with pets that isn't always the case."

oh I see she replied trying to understand it all . She took a bit of her nuggets and then replied are you ok ?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:42 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

yay my drink is here she replied as she gently grabbed it and took a long drink from the glass

Ken giggled as he noticed Rails and Parma Blue acting cute. He sighed recalling a time when he could have pulled his own kids in a wagon, but Lyserg and Crimson were gone.

"Lyserg would have loved to be pulled in a wagon," he said as he took a sip from his own drink then ordered a pepsi wanting something less sweet.

"Being married can feel like the best thing ever," Ken said recalling some of the wonders he had with Kyo, "But its not always fun and games. Sometimes there are arguments like the one you had with my dad, but unlike what Dad did that was over the top, your mate will either apologize or will forgive if you were in error. Having kids is both a blessing and a curse. They are a blessing because you get to love and cherish something smaller than you and yet, you will always worry about them for their safety and health. The difference between children and pets is that children will learn and grow whereas with pets that isn't always the case."

oh I see she replied trying to understand it all . She took a bit of her nuggets and then replied are you ok ?

Ken nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay." He had finished his food a while ago, but was waiting on a beef burger with cheese and pig bacon. and sure enough, the conveyer belt brought it down. He began eating the burger enjoying every bite.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:53 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Ken nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay." He had finished his food a while ago, but was waiting on a beef burger with cheese and pig bacon. and sure enough, the conveyer belt brought it down. He began eating the burger enjoying every bite.

you must be very hungry ken ... she replied while sipping her pepsi  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:36 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Ken nodded. Then when his mouth was empty, he said, "Cooking always makes me hungry." He went back to eating his burger until it was done. Then he ordered some shoestring shaped deep fried potatoes aka McDonalds french fries by earth terms. There was still some gravy left and he wanted to use it. Plus the fries here were out of this world yummy.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:43 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Ken nodded. Then when his mouth was empty, he said, "Cooking always makes me hungry." He went back to eating his burger until it was done. Then he ordered some shoestring shaped deep fried potatoes aka McDonalds french fries by earth terms. There was still some gravy left and he wanted to use it. Plus the fries here were out of this world yummy.

in that case i will have a chocolate milk shake then she replied  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:28 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Krn wiped his fingers on a napkin and then typed in the order.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:39 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

how was that burger ? she replied in a cute tone and then waited for her shake to come  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:14 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

how was that burger ? she replied in a cute tone and then waited for her shake to come

"The burger was good. An even better burger is the stegosaurus one, but I just wasn't hungry enough for it tonight. Maybe later after we finish our cooking I'll have one."  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:55 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"The burger was good. An even better burger is the stegosaurus one, but I just wasn't hungry enough for it tonight. Maybe later after we finish our cooking I'll have one."

rose was still waiting on her chocolate shake to be made and come down to her  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:56 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

The chocolate shake arrived and Ken sat back in the booth finally full.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:04 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

so what shall we bake next ? she replied to ken  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:24 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"I thought the plan was to bake a gingerbread house with Ochru. And he is probably waiting for us downstairs."  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:56 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"I thought the plan was to bake a gingerbread house with Ochru. And he is probably waiting for us downstairs."

she grabbed her drink and took it with her  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:08 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Terry was fast to catch up to Rose and said, "You cannot take that outside of the lounge. Food and drink stays here."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:04 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Terry was fast to catch up to Rose and said, "You cannot take that outside of the lounge. Food and drink stays here."

sorry i didnt know she replied and then put the half full glass down on the counter  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff