Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:39 pm
He came down on toom stone looking weak breathing intense and he thought back what happen in the Mayfair manor
"Those cha..ins they made me use up so much power just to get away with my simplist mov....... He throws up blood he drank early while holding head. He looks at the books he stole scanning through them reading he sat for hours with no disturbance.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:19 pm
He came across something shocking in the books and sat there with eyes widen then he grined and few hrs later he was on the last book"Hm, all I've found out Raid will be suprised and I have the final step to my power good but, I have to give the books to the Mayfair tommorow along with my locket.''  

Rentetsu

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:29 pm
Sabata landed in the graveyard, searched for a grave of someone from Italy, his homeland. "I'll heal faster with dirt from home." Finding a satisfactory grave, he yanked open the doors to the crypt and shut them behind him. Turning to the coffins, he emptied one, the dry bones clattering to the ground. "Sorry friend, but I need this more than you." With that, he climbed inside and slept.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:49 pm
A long time later, the coffin began to shake. It was light at first, then it became more pronounced. It rattled around so much it fell on the floor of the crypt. The lid popped open and Sabata tumbled out. "Who the hell puts a LOCK on the OUTSIDE of the coffin?" Getting to his feet, he inspected himself. "No injuries, arms feel okay..." He raised one hand, blue energy erupted from it, flooding the chamber with blue light. "Oh YEAH!!!!! I'm BACK!!!!!!!" The doors of the crypt blew open suddenly and Sabata shot out, flying for Osiris City.  

ninja of Persia

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:29 pm
From out of the mists a lanky figure emerged, in one hand was a brown bottle, the other gestured wildly, as if he were speaking to a crowd. "Ah..." he sighed as he took another swig, "Haven't had ale this fine since ah left home." He laughed to himself before finally noticing his surrounding. "Ach, tha city graveyard. What an odd place to show up at." He took a sip from the bottle and began to walk forward. He hadn't gone far before he tripped and fell forward onto the ground, the bottle flew forward and shattered against a gravestone. Picking himself up, he ran to the stone. "Oh no, twas good drink too." He glanced at the stone, then grinned, "Do no worry boot this, Ah'll fix it right quick." He waved a hand over the broken and bottle and spoke
reverto ut ut vos erant
Blue-green light washed over the broken bottle, and an incredible thing happened. The fragments and spilled liquid began to come together, reforming the bottle and it's contents! The light vanished, leaving an intact bottle in it's place. The man picked it up and walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:51 pm
It had been a very long time since Sleet had wanted to physically harm Antha Mayfair. Hurt her so bad she cried and begged for mercy. Last time he had nearly killed her.
Sleet didn't believe that he could kill Antha if he wanted to anymore. She was too strong. But that was fine because the world was more interesting with her in it. But her lover.....he was a different story. Emotional torture was still Sleet's favorite and Antha's pet vampire seemed a very good tool.
He paced as he thought about it. He still remembered the feel of her soft, warm flesh as he sliced it open, the smell of her living blood spilling on the stone floor. He still remembered the way she screamed in the cage, how she had begged him to let her cousin go. The sound of her rattling the cage bars still put a smile on his face.
Because he loved her in his own way. It was the way he felt taking her life away without destroying it. It was the sound of her scream when her throat was sore from so many before it. It was the look in her eyes that mixed fear and hatred so perfectly. It was the promise that she would beat him and torture him worse than he ever would her, worse than anyone else could, and never kill him.
Julianne had tired of Sleet and cast him out on his own because punishments never worked on him. Antha knew this, but what else would she do?
My pretty little brat princess, he called out to her, She does not know the price she will pay for what she has done. And neither did her vampire. Vikteren. He had heard her speak the name.

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:48 pm
The next evening Sleet was in the same position. He was pacing around his chamber hissing to himself and hurling things into the stone walls. He was spitting curses for her brother. The intensity of hsi anger was delicious.
"Omega!" he barked in his loudest deepest voice. He needed his second in command. He needed to get around the people around her, the Mayfair boys and the human and that vampire. He needed to get through them quickly and drag her off before she could call for her brother. Or worse that old fool Khayman.
"Omega!" he called again only a split second later. He was very impatient tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:50 pm
Omega jumped at his name.He had been searching for anything interesting on a laptop, that he stole, when he heard sleets impaitent yelling."Not good very not good."He mumbled shoving the laptop away jumping up.His grin was small now already hearing things smashing in his masters chamber."Yes?"He managed only standing in the door way so he would have time to dodge incoming objects if he managed to piss sleet off.  

AtomicBonzai

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:58 pm
He picked up an old empty vase and hurled it at the wall as Omega came in. "I think it's about time you met the little mistress Mayfair," he hissed. "That little angel faced mynx. That thorn forever in my side. I want here her tonight. You will go with me. You will help me keep off those meddlesome pesks so I can finally get my hands on her." Very few of his coven had met Antha Mayfair. He liked to keep her all to himself. Omega was one of those who hadn't.
He grinned and his fangs flashed menacingly. "I want the others in the swamps. I want them to keep Nicolae and Khayman and whoever else from coming to her rescue." He hurled something else at the wall. He hadn't even looked to see what it was. "I want her to be mine again until they stormin after her."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 am
Quote:
Nicolae just nodded, looking to Khayman, and repeated himself. "Let's go." Time was of the essence after all, they both understood that, and so they both vanished from the house as quickly as if they'd never been there at all, streaking through the swamps with that inhuman speed until in no time they spilled through the gates of the graveyard and went for the door to the crypt.
"It's Antha's blood," Nicolae confirmed as he set eyes on the carved stone, before Khayman could say a word about the red splatters across the rough surface, "He's ******** with us."
"We cannot let it get to us," Khayman responded quietly, laying his hands flat against the door to open it, his palms going red and slick with blood. "It would be wise for you to go first," he said to Nicolae, moving aside to allow him in, "You are the most capable when it comes to widespread destruction. You take out as many as you can, and we will eliminate the ones who manage to evade you. Understood?" He glanced first to Nicolae---who dove straight into the darkness without a word---and then to Vikteren before he followed into the darkness and down the stairs, at the bottom of which the first assault had begun. But they were only young things, fresh and new and completely inexperienced, and Nicolae needed no help with them. By the time Khayman reached him they had all dropped like flies, necks broken and chests marred, Nicolae's fingers speckled with little pieces of meat, his shirt splattered red, and he was already moving on, sweeping through the first chamber like death itself.

Vikteren wasted no time. They couldn't afford it. The smell of blood met him before he saw the carnage in the chambers below, but none of it offered him pause. There was only one thing on his mind right now, and it burned like a beacon, a lighthouse, in utter blackness. Antha.
If this had been an ordinary trespassing upon the boundaries of another coven, he might have felt some trepidation. Sleet knew they were coming. They'd had time to prepare. Their clan had the advantage of knowing the layout of the catacombs, where best lay opportunities of attack and defense.
But Vikteren was too far past fear to summon any thought of apprehension to his mind. In the first chamber, where blood made the floor slippery, he moved ahead with Nicolae without a word of explanation. He remembered the path he had taken the first time.

In the second chamber, they found children waiting. Vikteren thought the oldest--a girl who wore torn fishnet stockings, and masked her eyes in black kohl--might have been sixteen, at the latest. Her skull shattered against the wall, leaving a bright spatter to mark where it had struck, leaving his palms red and slick. It did not matter that they were children, young enough and stupid enough to think they had a role to fulfill besides cannon fodder. Vikteren moved ruthlessly, with a kind of merciless precision to his movements that bespoke his experience in battle. It was too easy for him to lose himself in the tide of a fight, to close out the world around him until it was nothing but the next blow coming...  

Okimiyage
Vice Captain

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:20 am
Nicolae moved quickly, silently, with Khayman behind him picking up the scraps that he had missed. It went on this way for a while, chamber after chamber, more blood and more bodies piling up on the floor, until finally he came to the stairs and went flying down them. If he had any sense of remorse over adding so many lives to his own count, he didn't show it. He only knew, with a dire single-mindedness, that they stood in the way of him and his sister's life. If they all died, Antha's life would still outweigh theirs collectively.
In his head, there were fresh new screams to drive him onward. As if she'd just returned to consciousness, and whatever had been planned while she was out was gruesome beyond measure. Nicolae tried to talk to her, to soothe her, and more than anything to ask her why everything was different now. Suddenly, it seemed very unimportant to Sleet if either of them lived, and that in itself was very, very wrong. The Mayfairs were his main source of power after all, they had to make sure he lived so that they could live, and no one wanted to mess with that.
"Do not fall behind," Khayman called to the other two sternly when he suddenly found himself ahead of them, grabbing Nicolae roughly by the arm and throwing him back to his place in front, just in time for the next wave of bodies that came at them.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:56 pm
Vikteren's sleeves were tattered, dyed red to his elbows, and his forearms were covered in evidence of their slaughter, gobbets of blood beneath his nails. It was difficult to tell what he was seeing, his pupils half-mad pinpricks of black set in a maelstrom of green. At Khayman's words, the vampire made a noise of frustration--something like a growl, something a human throat would have been incapable of producing--and dove ahead into the dark.
Too slow. They were too slow, working their way through this swarm of bodies. Sleet must have been planning this since--who knows when. The bars and nightclubs and dark alleyways of Osiris City must have been filled with his agents, seeking out nightly amenable victims for weeks. If he had not been angry before, if had never met Sleet in his existence up until this point, that on its own would have sealed Vikteren's loathing of the vampire master. Such a filthy waste.

But it was accomplishing what Sleet wanted. The floors behind them--had Vikteren bothered to look--were slick with blood, bodies lying in heaps. One could trace the path they had taken through the catacombs by following the trail of carnage. In comparison, the catacombs had been deserted his first time through. With Nicolae at his side, he knew they were capable of cutting a swathe through the horde, but it was taking too much time. As another victim fell away from his scarlet hands, Vikteren felt fingertips graze his chest, the first time he'd been touched since he entered the catacombs, and snarled, turning upon his assailant with a blow that tore half of the fledgling's ribcage from his chest.  

Okimiyage
Vice Captain

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:19 pm
"It's taking too long," Nicolae growled when he had cleared the next chamber, pausing briefly to put his scarlet hands to his head, streaking his golden curls red, "It's just no good. She had some sort of plan in mind and he knows, he wants to kill her this time." It had been many years since Sleet had actually attempted to take Antha's life, not since the very first time he had taken her. It had been easy then, when she was just a child, and he had been able to toy with her, but what Nicolae saw now was more complicated and worse somehow, Antha kicking and screaming and trying to evade him while he tried to strike at her, impeded by fire and objects that went crashing at his head, just barely keeping him at bay. Eventually, one of them had to run out of steam.
The boy kept going, running through the darkness, further down and closer to the heart of the complex, killing everything he saw. But it was getting easier---clearly these young things hadn't really expected three individuals to come so far, to slaughter their way through so many of their ranks, and they stood at first either flabbergasted or horrified before the fight or flights responses began kicking in. Either way, Nicolae was only concerned with getting through.
And that was when it happened. The first blow to harm him, much less knock him off his feet and onto his back, his head cracking faintly on the stone floor and then mending, painfully, while he rose again, watching with great care the black garbed figure that stood before him. "Wasn't it enough for you?" Nicolae snarled, clenching his fists, "Sending them after me, taking me away from the family? Do you have to see her die before you're happy, you blood-traitor b*****d?"
Nicolae rushed him, and was quickly thwarted, though at least he remained on his feet this time as Khayman came upon him, nodded his head curtly at the vampire that stood in their path. "Garland," he regarded him coldly, his eyes flickering to the hallway he guarded. They must have been getting close. "I take it you have no plans to let us pass?"
As expected, Garland Mayfair merely shook his head.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:05 pm
The endless barrage had broken; the vampires this deep inside the catacombs were just as likely to flee as to spring forward. Cowardly things, but who could blame them? They had been promised glamour and beauty and immortality, and this was a far cry from the lifestyle they had envisioned.
Eventually, they came to a presence that they all recognized.
He remembered this one. More specifically, he remembered Antha, standing there with her hand to her throat, with blood on her neck. The poison in her voice, Good day, oncle Garland.
The first time that he had encountered him, Vikteren had not wanted, particularly, to fight this creature. He had been indifferent towards the other's existence, more intrigued than antagonistic. No longer. If I had known that tonight would come, I would have struck you down when first we met. It was a hiss, not a snarl, but it might as well have been for all the venom his tone contained. It did not matter that he was of Antha's blood, that Vikteren did not know how old he was or who his sire had been, that he had no grasp of what power that this vampire and his Mayfair lineage might command--none of that mattered, nothing but one fact.
Garland stood between them and Antha. And every second that they wasted here was a second that they could not afford.

There was no warning, when Vikteren came for him. Nothing but the hiss of displaced air, as the vampire struck out for his quarry. The attacks came in dizzying sequence, at a speed that was difficult to follow even with supernatural senses. No matter how stiff with blood his hands were, his nails would draw blood just the same, his fingers would tear through flesh with impunity. And doubtlessly, Khayman and Nicolae would not hesitate to use the distraction of his assault to their benefit.  

Okimiyage
Vice Captain

Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas