Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GLBT

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:57 am
Guess.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:05 pm
my username was more of something i thought up long before gaia... i love the color silver and people say i act like a fox so i put vixen cause a vixen is a female fox.... then i put babydoll cause thats what my mum calls me her little babydoll.....

so... i put my fave 3 things together and got Silver-vixen-babydoll..... cause you got to admit... silver foxes are hot XD  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dante_Sonata

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:54 pm
Mine's pretty simple. "Dante Sonata" is my colt's name.
A picture: (Dante is wearing a red halter, and his brother Thievery is in green)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:35 pm
iMito is two parts. First, there's Mito, which was a username I adopted forever ago. It stems from a few things. 1) At the time I was pretty big into Anime, and Mito is a Japenese name and city. 2) I've always been kind of a language nerd and it is also a spanish/portuguese/italian/etc word for Myth/Legend, which has multiple connotations. I like mythology and also I like the word myth because it has a few meanings: a story used to explain the world view of people, or a old rumor (an old wives tale). Both are neat in their own way. 3) Mito is the prefix to mitochondria. Which is cool because it's science-y and I love science and also it's the theorized location of the gay gene. And since I'm gay, it's just another connector. The second part is the i, which back in the day actually just stood for internet, which is when I adopted it and kind of had to connotation of "innovation." So yeah, there's the lengthy story behind my username.  

iMito
Vice Captain

jadebeast10

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:31 pm
i've used this username so many times, it's just addicting... i made my first online profile on something when i was ten, and my favorite aunt's name is Jade, and i'm beast, so jadebeast10. it's pretty strange, but i always use something like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:37 pm
iMito
iMito is two parts. First, there's Mito, which was a username I adopted forever ago. It stems from a few things. 1) At the time I was pretty big into Anime, and Mito is a Japenese name and city. 2) I've always been kind of a language nerd and it is also a spanish/portuguese/italian/etc word for Myth/Legend, which has multiple connotations. I like mythology and also I like the word myth because it has a few meanings: a story used to explain the world view of people, or a old rumor (an old wives tale). Both are neat in their own way. 3) Mito is the prefix to mitochondria. Which is cool because it's science-y and I love science and also it's the theorized location of the gay gene. And since I'm gay, it's just another connector. The second part is the i, which back in the day actually just stood for internet, which is when I adopted it and kind of had to connotation of "innovation." So yeah, there's the lengthy story behind my username.

A mitochondria has its own, separate, DNA. It does not contain the gay gene, as the gay gene would be in the DNA of the cell, if it exists, which is debatable.

As to mine... It was actually an attempt to be as distant as possible from another username that I've used, because I wanted to make the switch without being followed by stalkers.

Insanity because, well, I'm insane, and dragonfly... I'm not sure, I think my theme on firefox had a dragonfly at the time and it sounded cool.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

iMito
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Artemesia Greylace
iMito

A mitochondria has its own, separate, DNA. It does not contain the gay gene, as the gay gene would be in the DNA of the cell, if it exists, which is debatable.

As to mine... It was actually an attempt to be as distant as possible from another username that I've used, because I wanted to make the switch without being followed by stalkers.

Insanity because, well, I'm insane, and dragonfly... I'm not sure, I think my theme on firefox had a dragonfly at the time and it sounded cool.

http://www.evolutionary-economics.org/KSH-Postings-Econ/074.html

Scientists think it might have something to do with mDNA.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:20 pm
My nickname is Aqua for my love of water and the color blue and I knew that whatever I join that uses a little character I will have water or blue on it no matter what... And I thought that the little girl character I made was so cute!~ ^-^ Nothing really special about mine... xD  

Cute little Aqua girl

Hungry Companion

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:29 pm
Well my first name is Rachel. The squid part came along around the beginning of Freshman year when my friends took notice that I tend to know a little too much facts about squids. The Ray part is because me and a couple of my friends had been playing volley ball in the street and decided to give ourselves nicknames. One friend suggesting Stingray because of "RAchel and stingRAY."
so there you go: Rachel The Squidray.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:58 am
I'm ashamed of my username. I created it when I was just a wee 13 year old by putting random letters together. It was actually the name of a character in a really lame story I was writing. I want to change it.  

Ogyshi

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 am
Vaan_Lohengrin.... Vaan- final fantasy guy
Lohengrin- a sword in almost every final fantasy game ever. also a three act play d=created by richard wagner forever ago about a swan knight.
von lohengrin is a bad guy in the anime trinity blood

Lohengrin also sounds just really epic  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Luxuriae~

Well... i always wanted a hermes moon... even when they first came out. So i bought one and loved it. i changed my username when it became fully evolved. So yeah thats the story behind my username

Sariou

Greedy Receiver

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 pm
My 1st name is Sarah, My middle (and last) name starts with L, and I am a gamer so naturally awesome is one of my favorite words... not much of a story but yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 pm
I used to be Reticence, but that was back during the time of my bashfulness.

Being superbly outspoken, present day, I decided to rename it to the title of my current project in real life.  

Reticence

LoyalLuvr24

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:02 pm
My username is to prove to my luver that i'll always luv her and always be hers (i'm a girl usin a dude avi)  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff