Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:15 pm
fearth sat on a rock wit her face in her hands ,she was soo happy to have seen her farther agin and now he was gone her heart was happy
but see still cryed.
her father had gone and taken the pengalem with him and left a her a black sith it's blade was a cool blue red rubes lined it's base
the wepon laided apone her thigh her fingers running lines around the blade.
"thankyou Will" she breathed
just as Will came into view .
fearth stod up and took hold of her sith ready for them to get going  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:33 pm
name: Hibiki Tokai
Appearance:
User Image

Bio: is a wanderer and a skilled fighter. his father was killed by a rival when he was 13, so ever since he has been on his own. very adept with the sword. also skilled with his hands. was trained by his father, who was a powerful demon. hibiki is also a full blooded demon, although he doesn't appear so.
Powers: is very fast and powerful despite his look.
weapons: one long sword he calls Ankoku (darkness). the sword has a strange power to it. also carrys a 14 inch dagger inside jacket.
personality: very cold, but cool person.  

Allah The Eternal

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:51 pm
Hibiki walks down a lonely dirt road, admiring the scenery around him. Up ahead he sees a group of guys who appear to be beating up on someone. getting closer and closer, Hibiki hears a women screaming "Stop! i have no money to give you!"

the men surrounding her laugh. one of the taller guys says "oh, no money? i guess we will have to get something else then." he says staring at the womens lower body. all the men start laughing. hibiki steps forward and says, "I can tell you guys have no respect for women." The men look at hibiki and began to surround him. "Back off kid. Dont get killed trying to be...."

but before the guy could get out the word brave, hibiki slices the guy down with his sword. the other men attempt to pull theirs out, but are sliced down as well. Hibiki then helps the woman up and gives her back her purse. "You should be careful.'' he says as he walks off, leaving her very stunned, but thankful.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:44 pm
fearth
fearth sat on a rock wit her face in her hands ,she was soo happy to have seen her farther agin and now he was gone her heart was happy
but see still cryed.
her father had gone and taken the pengalem with him and left a her a black sith it's blade was a cool blue red rubes lined it's base

will walked some but he couldn't handle any it any morehis human body was weak and the moon was burning his skin,but will didn't want to change but couldn't help it ,claws came on his hands and his hears became like a wolfs and his h9's became flangs and he grow a wolfs tail but then fore some reason it didn't go all the way and will still had controll over his body  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:00 pm
williams_101
fearth
but see still cryed.

will walked some but he couldn't handle any it any morehis human body was weak and the moon was burning his skin,but will didn't want to change but couldn't help it ,claws came on his hands and his hears became like a wolfs and his h9's became flangs and he grow a wolfs tail but then fore some reason it didn't go all the way and will still had controll over his body
"Will? hey you are not atcking me.." fearth said as she step over to him .. she held the ahith to her side and tuched will softly then moved away testing his sanaty .
"well you seem good enough " she shighe and turned to look at the moon her eyes full of wonder .
standing the shith up to it's full six foot seven hight the cerved five/ninne balde glisened dangerisly in the moon light
the half demon smiled at her friend as they walked towards the city it was very quit and that was not a good singn but at this point all they could do was wait untill the king unlocked the gates unless they climed over that is
but, both new that it was most likely to be bobe traped in case an evil demon tryed to sneek in the fortrist . insteed the two sat in front of the castle and waited until the stars begain to fade that is when they hurd a clik.
looking at the gate one sould head looked out it was the king"Darts"
wellcome to me home you must be Will he said
though he looked alitle fritende at the fact that he was a werewolf  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:07 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
but see still cryed.

"Will? hey you are not atcking me.." fearth said as she step over to him .. she held the ahith to her side and tuched will softly then moved away testing his sanaty .
"well you seem good enough " she shighe and turned to look at the moon her eyes full of wonder .
standing the shith up to it's full six foot seven hight the cerved five/ninne balde glisened dangerisly in the moon light
the half demon smiled at her friend as they walked towards the city it was very quit and that was not a good singn but at this point all they could do was wait untill the king unlocked the gates unless they climed over that is
but, both new that it was most likely to be bobe traped in case an evil demon tryed to sneek in the fortrist . insteed the two sat in front of the castle and waited until the stars begain to fade that is when they hurd a clik.
looking at the gate one sould head looked out it was the king"Darts"
wellcome to me home you must be Will he said
though he looked alitle fritende at the fact that he was a werewolf

yes said will with a verry cool smothe tone to his voice,i'll kill the demons fore ya like we talked bout but i want to beable to came here anytime we want said will ,ok,said the king,then will walked out alone to then called the demons all the bad names in the book to get them to come out,and when they did could out he started cuting them down  

williams_101

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:17 pm
Supreme Allah
Hibiki walks down a lonely dirt road, admiring the scenery around him. Up ahead he sees a group of guys who appear to be beating up on someone. getting closer and closer, Hibiki hears a women screaming "Stop! i have no money to give you!"

the men surrounding her laugh. one of the taller guys says "oh, no money? i guess we will have to get something else then." he says staring at the womens lower body. all the men start laughing. hibiki steps forward and says, "I can tell you guys have no respect for women." The men look at hibiki and began to surround him. "Back off kid. Dont get killed trying to be...."

but before the guy could get out the word brave, hibiki slices the guy down with his sword. the other men attempt to pull theirs out, but are sliced down as well. Hibiki then helps the woman up and gives her back her purse. "You should be careful.'' he says as he walks off, leaving her very stunned, but thankful.
((you could go to the closest town where there is a inn and meet Ishazai and me...))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:51 am
tiger12
Supreme Allah

((you could go to the closest town where there is a inn and meet Ishazai and me...))

((alright.))  

Allah The Eternal

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:58 am
Hibiki continued to walk down the dirt road. Hibiki noticed a small town off in the distance. "Hopefully they will have food." he said to himself. After a few more minutes, Hibiki was walking in the streets of the town. He noticed an inn and decided to go check in. He opened the door and walked to a chair and sat down, resting his feet. He noticed two other people there as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:28 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

Ishizai laughed along with Ty then continued towards the inn. Once there, she opened the door and went inside and held the door open for Ty.
*walks in comfily and goes staight to the man who has the keys and barks at him a few times pretending wildness* mad rofl mad *looks at Ishizai with a "tell me what to do" look*
Ishizai walked over to Ty.
"That's enough," she said with mock sterness, then to the man she said, "Sorry about that."
((im going to change how i type k?, k))The man looks a little frightened and says how you must be the person we expected your rooms is upstairs then gives Ishizai the keys and lets them leave, Ty looks around then pulls a pillow off the bed and curls up on it "you think i did alright?"

"I think you did really well," Ishizai said, grinning, "You certainly fooled him."
she smiles widely "good, you sleepy yet? Im wiped"puts her head on her paws and looks up at her with her eyes "wanna sleep?" sneezes from the dust on the pillow

"You go to sleep if you want," Ishizai replied, "I might stay up for a little while longer." Ishizai sat down on the bed, removed the cape and stretched her wings.
"That things gets uncomfortable after a while," she sighed.  

Leliana Andraste

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:16 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
Ishizai walked over to Ty.
"That's enough," she said with mock sterness, then to the man she said, "Sorry about that."
((im going to change how i type k?, k))The man looks a little frightened and says how you must be the person we expected your rooms is upstairs then gives Ishizai the keys and lets them leave, Ty looks around then pulls a pillow off the bed and curls up on it "you think i did alright?"

"I think you did really well," Ishizai said, grinning, "You certainly fooled him."
she smiles widely "good, you sleepy yet? Im wiped"puts her head on her paws and looks up at her with her eyes "wanna sleep?" sneezes from the dust on the pillow

"You go to sleep if you want," Ishizai replied, "I might stay up for a little while longer." Ishizai sat down on the bed, removed the cape and stretched her wings.
"That things gets uncomfortable after a while," she sighed.
"im going to wander first, and if i get into trouble and you find me just say you lost me kay? kay" jumps up and runs out the door  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:21 pm
Supreme Allah
Hibiki continued to walk down the dirt road. Hibiki noticed a small town off in the distance. "Hopefully they will have food." he said to himself. After a few more minutes, Hibiki was walking in the streets of the town. He noticed an inn and decided to go check in. He opened the door and walked to a chair and sat down, resting his feet. He noticed two other people there as well.
((we were in our room but i just left it and im a fox with icy green eyes))pads down the stairs and up to the man holding the keys, who just happens to be bragging to a pretty lady about how he defeated a possesed fox, and brushes up against him making him jump and scream girlishly and runs off and hides under a table before he catches her, her icy eyes glittering with amusement the whole time  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:15 pm
Ishizai nodded and watched Ty leave the room. When Ty was gone, Ishizai streched and lay down.
"I wonder what tomorrow will be like," she thought, "I hope something exciting happens, it's been a long time since anything exciting happened to me." Ishizai rolled over so that she was lying on her front as her wings made lying on her back uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:21 pm
Hibiki noticed the fox. that can't be an ordinary fox. he thought.  

Allah The Eternal

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:48 am
Supreme Allah
Hibiki noticed the fox. that can't be an ordinary fox. he thought.
ty notices him staring at her and growls in a keep away or get "bitten to bleed" way and moves across the room out of sight of the keyman  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games