Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:10 pm
"Stop that, he's already badly hurt!" BlackMN knew she smelled a rat, but thought it came from Cian because he also stank of them. She tried to swing herself around to bite her captive...of course she wasn't really aware that her bite made GL feel bad.

A claw was pressed at her throat. She tried to hold very still and not swing in her tail suspended position.

When it pressed a claw to her neck she tried to hold very still, as still as she could in her suspended state. She began to sob. Why did these things keep happening to them?

"That weird fleshy thing they threw me on when I was at their base the first time made me really tired... how does it affect you guys?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:22 am
Daphne winced as her blond hair was almost pulled out of her hair. The gun fell as she fell backwords. Tears would have come to her eyes, instead her teeth pressed on her bottom lip. Damn. Daph whimpered as she saw GL, and she moved slightly as if to help him. The beast knocked her in the gut in response. she winced. "What are we to do?!" She called to the ghosts.

Cian heard the intakes of breath before he lost his sight, after which he still heard the struggles until something very hard connected with his head. He slumped over.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:29 am
Is our strength enough? We need to help them!
Probably not, but we'll need to make do. They're in trouble!
Let's hurry and form Entity then.
Hold on you guys, we'll get you out of this... Daphne, Black, you'll be hearing those hell spirits again. Just try to ignore them until we can fight these demons off...

At once, Black and Daphne felt a presence leave their mind, and something dark instantly fill them, telling them lies and filling them with dread. More black hunters and other demons began to come out of hiding places around the area... they were being careful not to underestimate the survivors this time. As the group was forced to move however, a bright light filled the cave, and a being came into existance out of it. The being was familar to Black, it was one she'd seen long ago when Gaia had once been in trouble before, when Hell literally began to overtake the world. Everything about him or her (it was hard to tell it's gender) was white, it's robes, it's long flowing hair, the near pristine glow around it, the swords it held.

It spoke not a word, but stabbed it's swords deep into the neck of one of the black hunters holding Daphne, slicing outwards and decapitating the demon.

Entity: "Release our caretakers, creatures of Hell!"

Instantly, battle broke out while another Black hunter tried to restrain Daphne, and several still kept tabs on the others. Entity fought fiercely, swords swinging through the air majestically, lopping limbs and heads of the lesser demons, and occasional parts of black hunters. However, soon Entity began to take blows, it's glow diminishing with each vicious hit it took. The ghosts that comprised Entity had spoke truth when they said they hadn't enough strength, but they felt it was a necessary last resort.

Now Entity laid before a group of the demons, one of the hunters advancing to deliver the killing blow. Just before it's teeth filled mouth could envelope Entity's head, Entity vanished in a burst of light... Suddenly, the hell voices in Black's and Daphne's heads were repulsed again, though barely. The 'pac-ghosts' were saddened by their inability to protect their caretakers.

So weak... I'm sorry, we tried...
We can't keep that form anymore... there's nothing we can do...

That last battle...
Made us hungry, agitated us...
Spirits defying us, we need to feed.
Do we need to bring them all back alive?
What about the silver-haired man?
Can we feast upon him?
Tear the meat from his bones?

One of the black hunters held up Sephiroth, drool dripping from his deadly maw. He almost seemed to contemplate taking a large chunk out of the unconcious man.

No, we are to wait.
The orders were to bring them all alive...
Perhaps there will be some children to feast on
The little ones scream so well

The group was forced on, deep into the forest, heading towards the dreaded graveyard that had become the site of the Niearcim's base of operations. The occasional jab in the back to Daphne, or threat of physical harm to Black would encourage Daphne to keep moving and not stray. This went on for a while, until there was a distant sounding explosion that stopped the herd.

What was that
Someone go and investigate
That was not of ours

Suddenly, a stream of black energy, mingled with red electricity burst through the foilage and sweeped through several of the hunters, the demons screeching as they were torn in two from the blast.

Very familar, something powerful!
Go! Take the prisoners to the graveyard, the others will cover!

The demons carrying Galantros and Sephiroth rushed ahead, ignoring the blasts of power and magic knicking at their heels. They made their escape. The hunters carrying Black and Cian fell, blasts either taking off their heads, or removing vital limbs. The hunter holding Daphne took several steps back, pressing his claw against her throat. He signaled for the others to go into the bushes were the blasts were coming from. He then began to hurry along the path the others had taken, while the sounds of fierce fighting began

Run brother! We are unmatched!
It is him! Why has he come...

Then there was a fierce explosion, with a strange sound that resembled a thousand screams at once. There was the sound of flapping wings, and the suddenly lone black hunter found himself face to face with a very imposing, frightening figure. It was very dark, and very strong, with four pairs of demon's wings, a swishing tail full of spikes, and smaller demonic arms beneath a pair of powerful ones. Before the black hunter, stood Heegh, the current Satan of Hell, red fiery eyes glaring and an angry sneer full of sharp teeth on his hellish face.

Before the hunter could react, or even use Daphne as a hostage, Heegh shot out with several of his arms, pulling away the hunters limbs and grabbing him by the head. He then yanked the demon off of Daphne like a ragdoll.

Heegh: You've betrayed, me demon. These Niearcim didn't mind control you black hunters. They promised you something. Before I snap your head off like a dry, brittle twig, why don't you tell me what that is?

The hunter stayed silent, grunting in pain as Heegh squeezed on the demon's limbs, some of it's tough carapace audibly cracking.

Heegh: I don't think you understand the deal I'm offering you here. A quick death, opposed to a torturous one back in Hell, only to be respawned again. Now tell me...

P-Power.... Freedom, t-to do as we please...

Heegh snarled, crushing one of the demon's limbs in his grasp. The hunter howled in pain.

Heegh: Such power is unworthy of you, for you abuse it!

WIth that said, the devil crushed the demon's head to a bloody pulp, letting the corpse fall to the ground. Heegh then turned his attention to Black and Daphne.

Heegh: Hello, little Black. And you must be Daphne. You must be wondering what I'm doing here in Gaia once again. I've come to claim what's mine, the demons the Niearcim have stolen from me, and the hell spirits they've let roam. Those that won't return to me, I have to destroy... as you've seen. I noticed you're all caught up in a mess once again. Well, since it's serves alongside my goals, do you need my help in freeing your friends?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:00 am
"It's alright..." BlackMN was still shaking and feeling dreadful having wanted to lash out at the unconscious GL again for no reason. It was also quite painful to be held only by her tails in the air. She had given up at swiping at her captor because she couldn't reach and it hurt more to move suddenly.

After traveling for a while a very familiar feeling came over Black, it was like the way Rosemary could make her feel but much worse and evil. Then it sounded like it did when the gate of hell opened and Heegh had come for the spider.

The fox started to move her limbs in a running manner in the air to try to get away. When she actually made it to the ground she found that she couldn't get her limbs to move now either. Three too many times has she seen him. She would rather not see him again.

Then he did something quite odd. She had thought he had somehow missed her with that first attack. However, when the hunter had Daphne in an almost shield position, instead of plowing through her to get at the demon, he was almost careful to not harm her in getting the hunter.

BlackMN flinched and cowered a little when he turned to them and whimpered when he said her name. It was a strange offer indeed that he gave them...especially since he hadn't asked for anything like her soul in return... "What are you go-going to-to do once your g-goal is complete?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:24 am
Sephiroth twitched a little at the drool that landed on him from the demon and opened his eyes slightly before passing out again. Now a voice in his head was screaming at him to awaken. His crown hurt so much... It worsened with every bump, every jolt, every movement that made his cranium move hurt. As they approached the graveyard he cracked his eyes open again, but couldn't seem to focus.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:59 am
Thank you for trying. Daph thought to the ghosts before something sharp clawed at her back again. She wanted to declaw the stupid thing...Then, the scene started exploding before her eyes. So many different people and beings. In a half dizzy state-- caused by the changing of her position, the things pressed to her neck etc--Daph felt it. A certain dread. Fear. In the hunter's grip her body twisted slightly. Then....something happened. She was on the ground. But how...? She looked up. The source of the fear....She blinked up, "Who are you?" She asked quietly.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:10 am
Sensing that there were no immediate demons about, Heegh glanced down at Daphne and Black. He gave a bit of a quiet, annoyed grunt, and his form quickly shifted. Heegh went from a horrendous looking demonized creature, to a dark haired, red eyed, buff looking black clothed man with black feathered wings. His figure was still imposing, but at least visually he wasn't as frightening.

Heegh: My name is Heegh, child. You would better know me as Satan.

His attention turned to Black.

Heegh: "I'm going to gather up all of my demons. Kill the ones that won't obey me. Then I'm going to slay the mages that stole from me in the first place, and see if I can drag their souls down into Hell. Then I'll simply be on my way... Believe it or not, I've learned my lesson from the last time I was here, BlackMN. I'm not going to be attacking Gaia-Earth, or any other realm. I know my place now."

"Since your friends are all caught up in this, do you want me to help free them?"

Heegh's eyes suddenly narrowed at Black and Daphne, seemingly staring through them at something unseen.

"You're both infested with hell spirits. Come here, I'll remove them."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:29 pm
Daphne blinked up to Heegh's changing form. She had never met Satan...Not that that was a rarity. He offered help...That was good enough for her. But then....She looked back to Black, the Kitsune was still petrified. Daph's head tilted in confusian. Given the guy was Satan...Then hr internal question of answered. Oh, he tried to take over Gaia.

"I t-think..." She began, quietly stuttering, "We would b-be g-greatful for y-your help..." She looked to Black for confirmation but then she sat up. As soon as she was to her knees, her body shuddered, feeling his power once more. She stood on jelly-like legs and took a shaking step toward Heegh. "Co-could you really r-remove thhem?" she asked, a childlike trust in her voice.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:40 pm
BlackMN had found it odd in the past when he'd simply show up to gather some demon that seemed to have escaped and didn't really do anything except for greet them if he saw them. So he did have a less dreadful appearance. If he was paler he might have had a vampire look.

Why would he be asking if they wanted help to free them anyways... if he was going to do all that wouldn't he be freeing them anyways. Then again if they didn't accept his offer he could always choose to not be careful with whom he killed to get at the bad guys.

She shook her head no, then yes, then no again. She wanted help, but she didn't. You don't want help from Satan. She looked almost bewildered at Daphne... "Alright!" He ears were flat against her head and she was all tense. She looked like she expected a lightning bolt would come down and smite her.

When he mentioned the spirits and their removal, she only scooted forward an inch and didn't move any closer. That was a close as she wanted to move. In fact she'd rather not be this close to the king of evil. She didn't know which one she'd rather do: beat up GL and try to burn Rosemary or have Satan touch her and remove spirits from her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:49 am
Heegh: "I would brace yourself, if I were you. The removal of hell spirits is highly unsettling. You'll experience many unwanted things. This can't be helped.""

Heegh cupped Daphne's face in his hand, his irises glowing a fiery red, staring straight at her. He began to mutter something under his breath, something in some strange, foreign tongue. She suddenly felt her body begin to heat up, as if suffering from fever. Then the images came.

Perhaps it was the struggles of the spirits to stay within her body, clinging to her mind, or maybe it was their last attempts to torment her... but they showed her horrid images and played out scenes before her eyes. Scenes of death, torture, desecration, torment... corpses and the ill writhing in agony, the damned screaming amongst fire and brimstone, clawing and biting at each other in a large, crowded mass. Howls and screams of thousands filling her mind, before there was finally silence, and her body left cold to slowly warm itself over time. Heegh removed his hand from Daphne, and repeated the exact same process with Black.

Heegh: "We'll need to do something about this inert vampire here. Unless either of you have healing abilities, I'll have to use my demonic magic to revive him... it would make him suffer, but in the long run it would make him better."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:52 am
Daphne's body shook after he removed the spirits. She fell to her knees. The images in her mind would haunt her...Hell. Would she be forced to go there? She shook her head, trying to "unsee" the images.

When he pointed out Cian, Daph paled. She couldn't let him see this...Heegh said it would make him suffer. Before she tied her concern to the connecting spell, she felt a...sense..of something in her that told her she couldn't.

Daphne nodded mutely to Heegh's question and crawled over to where Cian lie. She placed her hands over his body, sensing the damages in it. The warmth spread from the tips her fingers to his broad chest. The healing went from his chest to his head, healing the nerve and brain aches.

Cian's crimson eyes opened. He blinked up at Daph, concerned. He could see the careful guard in her eyes. Then the sense of fear and dread and uncomfort hit him. IN the past he'd heard stories of the being that caused these feelings. "Heegh." He whispered in greeting, sitting up slowly, clutching his head. He looked up at the Prince of Hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:50 pm
(Rosemary can cause the sense of fear and dread and uncomfort too, though not to the extreme of Heegh if he put effort into it.)

To BlackMN the warming sensation was pleasant, beyond that it wasn't nice at all. She tried to pull away from him having not wanted to be touched by him in the first place. She was horrified by what she saw.

"Aaaaaaaa!!! Make me unsee it!!!! Why would anyone enjoy such things?!" She cried as her color slowly came back from being cold... She sivered, rubbed/slapped at her arms and was having a sort of fit. She bet if someone else did it, it wouldn't have been so bad...were they really gone?

She snapped back when Cian whispered Heegh's name. She was surprised he knew it. Most people still thought Satan was Lucifer. Thinking of Satan...her was there to...help them?

"Shouldn't we be off to free people and take out others? I'm sure I know where they went...so...when we get there what should we do?" She was sure they'd get in a powerful being like Heegh's way if they tried to help him fight...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:44 am
(Dammit Black, I'm not gonna be able to stop laughing at that picture for a while now XD)

Heegh: "Hmmph. After some initial preparation, yes. Rushing in there would only kill you and your friends."

Reaching down, Heegh grabbed the arm of one of the dead black hunters. With disturbing ease, he tore out several of it's claws. Running his hand over them, they burst into black and blue flame and shifted shape into daggers. He offered these to the vampires and kitsune.

Heegh: "You will use these blades to cut your friends free. I've seen where they are taking your friends. Meanwhile..."

Heegh muttered something, and small spheres of dark flame shot out of his body, and into the corpses of the demons around them. It twisted their forms into grotesque, gory golems, their eye sockets glowing with an unholy purple light. They were possessed by the hell spirits that had previously been infesting Black and Daphne, though now they were under Heegh's control. Not satisfied by the meager forces before him, Heegh turned his magical Hellfire towards the ground. Rock, earth, and plantlife shifted into various demonic creatures with blades of stone, or tendrils full of sharp, poisonous thorns.

Heegh: "These creatures and I will be serving as your distraction. Once you free your friends, run to safety in the nearest town, or head back to your little home, which ever's closest. Do not waste time trying to free everyone. I'll have some demons follow you to ensure your safety."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:41 am
"But...everyone will b-be okay, right?" asked Daphne, "The prisoners...the children?" She looked up from where she was helping Cian stand on his weak legs. Her touch was kind and loveing.

Cian nudged Daphne softly with his knee. From what he'd picked up about this guy, Heegh was not to be trusted. And yet...Daphne was. He shook his head. The girl was far too trusting.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:21 pm
"Doubtful..." muttered BlackMN quietly to what Daphne said as she examined the dagger Heegh gave her. She wanted to drop it, but that would probably annoy the guy even more than he already was of her.

She sighed inwardly at the idea of not wasting her time to free everyone... he had a point... now that she thought about it everyone they knew that was carried off most likely needed to be carried to get away... and they couldn't do that.

The new demons that he created reminded her of something she had seen years before only more animated. When all the plant life was twisted and the rocks had spikes. Everywhere she could see except for that one little spot where the pixies lived that he had tried to destroy and kill them all. What happened after they left him fighting the mage Coatli, she did not know.

"Most likely to Barton... that little house of mine sounded like it was destroyed... but then again one would think we wouldn't be stupid enough to go back there and might not expect it. Hmm..."

With the way Cian was after having merely a head injury and being healed by Daphne, BlackMN came to the conclusion that for a vampire Cian sucked at self healing. She offered him one of the now warming medical blood things she had gathered (among other things she thought would be useful) before she hid in the cave.

They walked on and Black tried to forget that this new figure was still Satan. Maybe she'd be less disgusted and more agreeable if she forgot that. At least he didn't look as bad as he did earlier... "Is this the way you used to look before you became Satan?"

She needed to stop being stuck on that he was there and in kill them all distance...and focus on smelling for other things to hurt them instead of him. She wasn't sure what his real motives were, but she was still a polite girl... "You're being very generous to us Heegh and I thank you ahead of time." If you do what you say you'll do she thought to yourself.

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games