Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Tiger jumps up as a wolf and growls before suddenly appearing as herself and pulling his arms off Ayu, sticking the blades into the walls in the process. "Hands to yourself. The Emperor didn't send you to kill her." She stares him in the eyes for a minute, her pupils huge. Then she walks and falls on the bed holding her head, then takes Takeshi's arm band out and starts examining it. "Hm..." The throws it back to him, resting her arm over her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:06 pm
Takeshi wordlessly puts his arm band back on and pulls his blades out of the wall before sheathing them. He turns his head to face Dhalgren. "You keep her out of my head," he says, pointing at Ayu. With that he walks out of the room, glad he had seen fit to get his own as well, just in case the group declined his offer, which was more of an order, to help.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:57 am
She looked at the Takeshi and smiled. "I love playing with peoples heads." She giggled and smiled a warm smile at Ty. "Thank you Ty, I owe you one." She rubbed her neck feeling the spot where the sword was. "I hate it when they do that." She sighed with a frown and walked to a bed. She laid down and put the bow and arrows on the floor beside the bed. She closed her eyes and sighed, going to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:10 am
Tiger rubs her eyes for a minute then looks at Dhalgren to see if he was angry with her. "I'm sorry Dhalgren. I didn't mean to send him away, I just didn't want to see anyone killed. Plus I was kinda nervus."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:07 am
Asleep on bed. Starts to mumble weird things.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:36 pm
Takeshi walks into his room unsheathes his wakazashis, placing one on a bedside table and the other under the pillow on the bed, and lays down. He soon drifts into a light sleep, a sleep from years of training that will allow him to awaken at the slightest noise. His dreams are haunted by images of the girl who could read his thoughts killing him in his sleep.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:52 am
Ayu woke up with a fright. "That dude has got issues!!!! He thinks I'm going to kill him!" She smiled and laughed. "I would never......ok maybe I would but still."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:41 pm
(Sorry I lef tyou guys hanging. I've got the internet changed, so I haven't been able to get on for about a month and a bit. It's all fixed now, so I should be on regularily.)

Dhalgren woke up, still in his wolf form. He stood up and stretched, muscles protesting loudly. "Hmm. I'm hungry, I wonder what there is to eat?" He said to himself, while changing back to his human form. He left his armour in an untidy pile on the bed, and headed to the common room downstairs.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:43 pm
She watches him walk down stairs. "I wonder what I should do.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:53 pm
Dhalgren got to the common room, and still felt a little sleepy. he shook his head to get the sleepyness out, and walked toward the bar. He sat down on a barstool and ordered somehting to eat. The barteneder reached out his hand for the money, and dhalgrne searched his money pouch, but couldn't find any. "Oh damn. Now where did all my money go?" he asked himself. The bartender left with a shrug, leaving Dhalgren to sit there.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:01 pm
Ayu walked down to the bar and gave the bartender some money for Dhalgren. She sat by him and smiled. "Get good sleep?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:57 pm
"Yes, I could say so." He replied. "Where is everybody? Are they still sleeping? Because I want to get a good start this morning."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:00 pm
She sighed and frowned. "No clue about mr. assain. But everyone else they are asleep." She smiled again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:17 pm
Dhalgren stood up a wicked smile on his face. "Wanna go help me wake them up?" He asked. "I love jumping on sleeping people as a wolf. In fact, it's one of my favorite pasttimes."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:30 pm
Ayu smiled and pulled him along. "Ok lets go!" She ran up the stairs.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games