Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:42 pm
Xixi followed him to the door and looked up at him still blushing a bit. "Will you come again?...Please..." She looked down emberassed now then ever.

Zack finished his meal and refused the coffee that Geoffory brought him. "Sir...please..." Zack shook his head and pushed it away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:45 pm
why did i say no to humo? i must be really losing my mind this time Ty thinks as she walks along the street maybe... hmm no i can mix myself up enough to look like an angel...might work but... what else can i do? i know lets see... Ty looks around and dashes into a empty alley and starts adding animal bits to herself. "kay, eagle wings that can carry me cat ears and tail... and tiger claws covered in venom, with black snakeskin along my legs and arms hmmm, more like sleeves and pant like... ooh and a mask and fangs... foxfur red hair, and pink rose lips, very pale... ya, perfect." looks over her new look rather amazed with herself "now if only i could change my eyes... na, no one looks anyways" goes out onto the street and walks around happily taking purses with ease  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:56 pm
"Yes Xixi, when the wind brings me back to this place. But now, I have to follow my heart." Strike charges out the door and flies up into the air. "Never change Xixi, change will lead you where you don't want to be!" Strike flew up higher, back to the field where he originally started. She is so like Maria, I will go back to see her later on... Strike lands and sits under a tree. He closes his eyes and dreams for a moment. The afternoon sun beats down as he thinks of Xixi.

"Your so nice to me Strike...." "I wouldn't have it any other way..." Strike and Xixi exchanged words before they kissed. Just like that day with Maria. But she soon changed to her, and Strike looked at her. "Maria!! I was right, Xixi is you!" "Yes, I know, but she has no memory of us. I want you to be with her like you were with me. Do it for me, if you still love me...." "I will Maria, she will comfort my soul as you did. I can feel your escence within her. Thank you for this, I miss you so much." Strike started to cry a little as Maria disappeared. "No Strike, thank you. Your love let me be happy in death...."

Strike awoke to the afternoon sun. "Yes Maria, I understand...." Strike gets up and heads back to town to get Xixi. This is it, the final test...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:01 pm
Zack yawned and got up. "Geoffory clean up, im going out for a walk." He left the room and out the door of the house walking down the street. He stuck his hands into his pocket and watched the people go by. He didnt pickpocket any of them. He walked like he was one of them.

Xixi was cleaning up as the last customer left. She was just about ready to close the resteraunt down. "I miss him already..." She shook her head."Stop it Xixi just stop it!..." She sighed and sat down at the table she was cleaning.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:03 pm
"Xixi, I've come back!!" Strike hovers outside of the restaurant. "Come on, I want to take you someplace. Someplace nice. You'll like it." Strike landed and waited for her to come out. He could see her sitting there through the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:12 pm
Xixi looked up and dropped everything. She ran outside and locked the door behind her. "Strike! Your back!" Xixi said as she looked at him with pure joy.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:17 pm
"Come with me, there is something I want to show you." Strike scoops her up and flies up. "Hold on tight now! Here we go!" Strike flies up high and towards the field where he was moments ago. He flies smooth and steady as to not make Xixi queasy. They land in the field by the tree. "This is such a nice place, I wanted you to see it... Sit here with me...." Strike puts Xixi down and sits under the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:21 pm
Xixi had held on tight as he flew. Once they arrived she smiled widly and flushed. she sat next to him and bit her lip as she slowly layed her head on his shoulder. "Its really beautifull."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:26 pm
Strike wraps his arm around her. "Do you believe in love at first sight Xixi? I'm not much for it, not until I know the heart and kindness that someone can show." Strike looks at her on his shoulder. "But I believe love has me on this one..." Strike sits quietly waiting for her answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 pm
Xixi closed her eyes and grinned. "I believe in love at first meeting...i guess you can say they're both on in the same..." She opened her eyes half way and stared at the grass.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:32 pm
"I guess we are quite the pair... But could you ever love an angel?" Strike places his hand higher up on her shoulder to hold her closer. The sun gets close to setting as they continue to talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:36 pm
Xixi closed her eyes and sighed. "what does it matter if you were an angel or not. I like who you are...besides...your the only cute guy whose ever spoken to me except for our regular costumer Zack." She fell silent and sighed.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:42 pm
"Zack, I have had many problems with him. I tried showing him what I cared about and he shoved it in my face... Thats why I ask you now, I don't want to be broken twice by someone else that I care about...." Strike fell silent. He was still a little unsure of himself. "I have always had doubts, and so far, they haven't lead me in the right direction. I don't know what to do anymore, but I know I hate being alone...."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:45 pm
Xixi opned her eyes and looked up at him. "Zack? You..." she paused and then resumed after thinking. "Hes just like that. He's a bit cold, but a nice guy. He doesnt know how to take in others emotions well...he hasnt mastered taking in his own." She layed her head back down"

Zack came to a cafe and sat down waiting for his sunday.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:50 pm
"Then maybe its for the better I just stay away from him. The sun is going down, I should get you back." Strike picks her up and takes her back to the restaurant. "I'm not sure if I'll be back, I have something I have to do first...." Strike turns and spreads his wings. He gets a few feet into the air and yells back to her. "Wait for me Xixi!!!" Strikes flies off.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games