Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Things You've Never Hear From KH Characters. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:51 am
Hawaii

Reporter: On the latest world in KH3, Sora and crew are taking a break in Hawaii when they see Stitch..............
Sora: STITCH!
Stitch: Sora!!!!!!!!
Reporter: They run to each other, about to hug when...............
Riku: Sora, you are not making out with an alien!!!!!!!
Reporter: eek eek eek eek eek eek emo I was enjoying that............... emo
Donald: emo me too......... emo
Goofy: Huyuck! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I know why Riku stopped Sora and Stitch!!!!
Reporter: emo EUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emo
Donald: eek eek eek eek eek eek eek rolleyes it was coming anywhere. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:47 am
Larxene: *skips around in a pink frilly dress throwing flowers everywhere* Yay! This is so much fun!
Marluxia: Holy Crap, o___0  

AutumnicXWinter

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:55 am
ColinDz
Larxene: *skips around in a pink frilly dress throwing flowers everywhere* Yay! This is so much fun!
Marluxia: Holy Crap, o___0

eek sweatdrop My thoughts exactly.........  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:07 pm
Roxas: CRAWWWLING IN MAAAH SKIIIIN! THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL!!!! 111!!one! FEAR IS HOW II FALLL CONFUSSSING WHAT IS REAAALLLLL!!!!111!  

Keyblade Ninja

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:11 pm
some guy selling food: who ordered the peking duck?
donald: ... you bast*rd.... ¬¬  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:19 am
*Goofy, Sora, and Donald are walking down the street*
Goofy and Donald:*A noose wrapped around their necks and they were being pulled, choking*
Sora:*turns around and sees two guys trying to put Goofy and Donald in the white van* Hey!! What do you think you're doing?
Man: No need to worry boy, we're the Animal Control and these two don't have collars.
Man two: So we're taking them to the pound.
Goofy: Sora, HELP!!!
Donald: Let us OUT!!!
Sora: sweatdrop .......... See ya, I'm getting Leon and Cloud to join me.
Donald: stressed scream Traitor!!!!  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

AutumnicXWinter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:19 am
Saix: *has a arrow on his head* stressed
Xigbar: What? I needed the target practice!
Xemnas: *skipping by randomly* I feel pretty, Oh so Pretty, adn witty and Gaayyy!
Larxene: WTF?! *dies*
Marluxia: Omg Xemnas! Let me join you!
Roxas: Why did I join these idiots again?
Demyx: Why is my sitar wet?! D:
Xaldin: *breaks wind* Haha, Lol
Luxord: Oh, sick *dies*
Zexion: Axel, QUIT TOUCHING MY HAIR scream
Axel: But it's so, emoooooo.
Lexaus: Lole, Rock, =D  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:45 pm
Axel: *listneing to simple and clean with Roxas* I LOVE THIS SONG!!! heart
Roxas: I KNOWS!!! *sits on phone book to be level with Axel, (he's sitting btw)*
-----
Kairi: Sora?
Sora: ?
kairi: why did you hestiate hugging me?
Sora: exclaim (oh f*ck Im caught)
Kairi: weeellll?
Sora: sweatdrop uh...it was riku's idea? *hides the picture of riku in his pocket*
------
Riku: Hey mickey? where'd you go? *this is before teh credits when he caught mickey*
Mickey: Over here!
Riku: woah! how'd you get in the paopu tree!?
Mickey: You flung me!!
Riku: oh. (bwhahahaha twisted )
------
*somewhere in the afterlife, axel knows about the bond of flame*
Axel: I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! *happy flame dance*
Xemnas: SHUT UP!!!! stressed
Axel: I got a keyblade! and you all suck!!! Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah!! pfft!
Xemnas: stare  

beehive130

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:57 pm
Roxas: i heard this saying from somwhere:
a man who uses his hands is a laborer, a man who uses his hands and mind is a carpenter, a man who uses his mind, hands and heart is an artist.
Sora: that's gross why would anybody want to pump blood onto a canvas?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:16 am
beehive130
Axel: I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! I got a keyblade! *happy flame dance*

Axel: eek Wait!! IF I have a keyblade all along,......... gonk Why I didn't use it against Roxas?! gonk  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

beehive130

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:37 pm
Jisen Meizuki
beehive130

Axel: eek Wait!! IF I have a keyblade all along,......... gonk Why I didn't use it against Roxas?! gonk
Axel: oh yeah. Cuz I look sexy with these frisbees of doom. *stances* you can't be this sexy *pose* with keybaldes
Roxas: *was spying on him* GRR  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:12 pm
Jisen Meizuki
You can even make a dialogue too. Like this:

*Zexion is giving instructions to Marluxia and Demyx*
Xigbar: *comes up behind Zexion* Hey, Zexion.
Zexion: stare What is it, Number Two?
Xigbar: You know you have the ability to sense people's presence by their scents, right?
Zexion: Yes.......
Xigbar: Well, I wanna know what I smell like.
Zexion: stare You're kidding, right?
Xigbar: Nope, I'm serious. So what do I smell like?
Zexion: Gunpowder.
Marluxia: Well, what about me?
Zexion: Flowers.
Demyx: Or me?
Zexion: Ocean.
Xigbar: Well, what about Axel?
Zexion: Smoke and charcoal.
Marluxia: Or what about Lexeaus?
Zexion: Mud.
Demyx: Or Xaldin?
Zexion: Air freshener.
Xigbar: *raises his left arm* Well, what about my armpit? What does it smell like?
Zexion: O.o
Marluxia: *goes up to Zexion's face* Or my breath?
Zexion: stressed
Demyx: *stick his tuss in the air* Or even my a-
Zexion: scream ENOUGH!!!
Xigbar, Marluxia, and Demyx: eek
Zexion: scream I had it! I have enough of your nonsense! Just because I have the ability to sense people's presence through scent, doesn't mean I'm your bloody bloodhound!!! ..................
Everyone:.......................
Xigbar: So, what does "Mansex's" scent smell?
Zexion: stare Do you really want to know?

OMG!! that was so funny. do some more.. you should be a comedian.  

haras_katie

beehive130

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:06 pm
the letter in KH2 afte rteh credits that kairi found is what im talking about in this:
The letter should say this:
Dear Sora and Riku,
........I wish you the best of luck in your gay relationship. But I must say I feel sorry for Kairi, the poor girl. Sora you should have s*x with her just as an apology. Riku, you need to shove you hand in you pocket and remain the cocky b*stard we know you are. Oh yeah, the world is in chaos, blah blah blah. They think we need the help of gay people. Stupid people. This is why I enjoy being a mutated lab rat, oh yeah. One more thing. I saw this fangirl yesterday, she nearly beat the crap out of me because we killed the nobodies, and demanded to know where you were. I'm sorry I had to tell, she shoved my keyblade up my *ss. (Thats hurts btw.) Her shirt reads Axel Fangirl, and her name was beehive130. you have been warned.
.......................................................Mickey
Kairi: YOUR GAY!?
Sora:
Riku: *puts hand in pocket*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:38 am
LOL That was good beehive130. LOL xd blaugh rofl  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:29 pm
beehive130
the letter in KH2 afte rteh credits that kairi found is what im talking about in this:
The letter should say this:
Dear Sora and Riku,
........I wish you the best of luck in your gay relationship. But I must say I feel sorry for Kairi, the poor girl. Sora you should have s*x with her just as an apology. Riku, you need to shove you hand in you pocket and remain the cocky b*stard we know you are. Oh yeah, the world is in chaos, blah blah blah. They think we need the help of gay people. Stupid people. This is why I enjoy being a mutated lab rat, oh yeah. One more thing. I saw this fangirl yesterday, she nearly beat the crap out of me because we killed the nobodies, and demanded to know where you were. I'm sorry I had to tell, she shoved my keyblade up my *ss. (Thats hurts btw.) Her shirt reads Axel Fangirl, and her name was beehive130. you have been warned.
.......................................................Mickey
Kairi: YOUR GAY!?
Sora:
Riku: *puts hand in pocket*

holy ****  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games