Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:33 am
"Hmm," she said and messed with her sword alittle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:09 pm
Mia followed the shadow crawling on the ground carefully but quickly and it led her to a group of people. And conveniently, they were right in front of the GAME building.

"Hello!" Mia waved to them. She smiled at them and felt very happy because she pretty much assumed that they were mutated somehow, like her. She had never seen or met anyone who was just like her, or at least, she didn't think so.

"Um... I know this is very sudden and that you guys don't even know me, but... do you mind if I... maybe..." Mia didn't know what to say because she had never interacted with people like her so she felt embarressed. Then the shadow that she had been following grew out of the ground to form the shape of a person and walked in front of her.

"What this girl means to say is that she wants to join you! Then the shadow walked beside Mia and put her arm around her shoulder. "She's been wandering, and searching for this building for a whole month! So please be nice and-"

"Sorry, but I can speak for myself." Mia closed her eyes and focused as hard as she could and then the shadow fell into the ground and disappeared into the shadow of a nearby tree. "So how 'bout it?

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:13 pm
Tiger examines her for a second then looks to Ayu for her opinion. She sits weak, but ready in case Ayu or the newcomer attacks.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:28 pm
"You have quite a mastery over shadows," Draconus says, walking away from the wall and toward the newcomer, "Certainly far more so than myself. I never thought I'd meet somebody else with some sort of power related to shadows. This is certainly a refreshing change from all the fire."  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:39 pm
Tiger doesnt let the stranger see her yet but feels comtorable knowing that Draconus likes her. Ty looks to Ayu again still not feeling sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:18 am
She looks up. "Oh, I didn't see her," she said and walked up to her. "I like it that she can control shadows," she said and looked at ty smiling.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:18 pm
Tiger jumps down infront of Mia, looking at curiously. Ty looks at Ayu and smiles. She nods her head and walks to her bag. Soon she starts looking through it and brings out a belt and puts it on her new glove before her hand is further noticed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:28 pm
She sits back on the tree. "Wow so many people," she said looking at her nails, watching them as the grow longer and shorter.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:36 pm
Mia smiled at their descision. "Thank you! I'm so happy!" Then Mia turned to Draconus. "Well, it's no big deal, about my power. I didn't really think I was that great when it came to control my friends here. I mean, they're always popping out at the worst times. But thank you anyways. The reason I seem so good at this is probably because I've gotten to become more in touch with the shadows over this month."

Mia walked closer to the group and sat down. She yawned loudly and leaned on her arms as she looked up at the sky. "So, how long have you guys been searching for this place?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:12 pm
{{ Demn it! sorry lovelys...>.> my mother forgot to pay the phone bill..so yea....just pretend ive been in the back...hiding from everyone }}
Lilly sighed watching everyone. Her eyes wandered around until something caught her eye. it was moving..a little moving red light right beside her. she picked it up and smiled to see it was a pixie like thing. "You can see me? Really?!..Thank You For finding me!" the pixie said in a squeaky voice. Though quickly hiding the pixie she felt as if someone saw it.  

_Demon_Korais_

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:46 pm
Tiger see's a little blinkie light out of the corner of her vision, but doesnt think anything of it. Ty stretches and rubs her neck. She rubs her neck tiredly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:25 pm
"I'm not quite sure," Draconus says sheepishly, "I spent most of the trip here in the shadow of one of the others in the group, although she didn't know it. But I forget my manners. My name's Draconus."  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:05 pm
Mia smiled. "Ok." Mia twisted her waist to look at Draconus. She held out her hand. "Well, nice to meet you, Draconus. I'm Mia. The shadow that just went away is one of the shadows I pulled out from the shadow of a tree."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:08 pm
"I've been here for a long time," she said from the tree not looking up.  

Maha clone

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:47 pm
_Demon_Korais_
{{ Demn it! sorry lovelys...>.> my mother forgot to pay the phone bill..so yea....just pretend ive been in the back...hiding from everyone }}
Lilly sighed watching everyone. Her eyes wandered around until something caught her eye. it was moving..a little moving red light right beside her. she picked it up and smiled to see it was a pixie like thing. "You can see me? Really?!..Thank You For finding me!" the pixie said in a squeaky voice. Though quickly hiding the pixie she felt as if someone saw it.

Ryo began to lay down on the ground because he was tired from running through the forrest. "Too....tired to...move." Hotstreak walks over to him and nugged him. "Get up... It wasn't that bad."
Ryo snapped back at him. "Well you're use to running. This was the first time I've ran in this state."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games