Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:20 pm
Marcus walks silently behind them, not knowing what they are talking about. Even if he had known, he would not have cared much. They may suspect something sinister from me, but in time they will see that I am far less evil than my magic and my robes would have them believe. As much as they may want to deny it, I saved their lives back there. They owe me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:11 pm
Yuki slows up and walks next to Marcus. "Why do u think people think ur evil, I don't," Ayu said, sitting on Yuki side saddle.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:13 pm
Mia thought about what Ty said for a while.

Should I? It's for something very important....revenge....was that REALLY that important? Revenge....who knew. But this was her friend....she seemed very determined....I mean, I am worried about my Master and all. He looked like he was really about to meet his end the last time I saw him. He might be really hurt. But, he's probably fine if he's managed to save a few people and his friend in this village...soooo....

Mia started pounding her head to get an answer from herself. Ohhhh!!!! Ok......I say.....

Mia turned to Ty and started to whisper again. "Well, first off....who do you want to go after. If you give me an answer, then maybe it'll be easier to decide. If it's the person you were chasing earlier, then we'll go back. If it's the person who Marcus back there wants revenge on, then we'll keep going this way to Dredaros and be one step closer to MY destination and his."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:15 pm
She sits on Yuki and watches everyone.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:46 pm
Tiger thinks for a second that tosses her head. "It's just that most of the spirit is still in that man... The necromantress said something about a... Master..." She says the word master in disgust as if it was a sick and rude word. "Marcus said he wanted to kill him... For that reason I don't want to go back. The Necromancer won't treat him well unless the spirit is controling him. Necromancers are... Cold and cruel. Ayu said she was supposed to destroy the ring, she hasn't yet. She can't if the spirit is gone. You need to see your master. So I think we should see him if he can help us in any way." Ty snorts as she says master and necromancer, obviously not liking the words coming from her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:31 am
She hears all of what ty is say but doesn't get involved. She just sat on Yuki and messed with the hair on the back of his tiger head.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:27 pm
"My robes and my magic," Marcus says finally. "The black robes are the sign of those who have turned their back on the light, at least as far as the art itself goes." The mage pauses to let his words sink in before adding, "Despite the respect most of my order for all who can weild magic, I detest those who use it purely to raise the dead. The dead are dead, let them stay that way. If the Necromancer and the man who destroyed my home are working together then we should find this master of theirs and destroy him, along with them, but only after seeing what help Mia's master can offer us."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:39 pm
She looks at Yuki. "Yuki used to be dead, but I found him on my door step one day," she said looking back at Marcus. "But I still feel like I rather be somewhere else than here, killing my father never helped any," she said looking back at Yuki.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:46 pm
"No, I can't imagine it would," Marcus says, sounding distant, "But in a way, you're lucky. You know who your father was. My family was killed when I was an infant, and I've lived in Ruby Village with my adoptive parents since then. I probably wouldn't know they weren't my real parents if they hadn't told me themselves, but they're the closest thing I had to family, and now they're gone." His grip tightens on his staff. "This staff is all I have left of what I've called home almost my entire life, that and my memories."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:18 am
"I'm sorry that u never saw him," she said looking at him. "I had to kill my father, he killed my mother so I have no family or adopt parents what so ever, plus my father burned down the village and killed everyone too," she said adding it in.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:15 pm
"Ok. So we head towards Dredaros to restock on supplies and rest and take care of any bussiness we find there. Then once we've done all that, we head to Sylphis to find my Master." Mia had noticed the...emphasis on a couple of words that she had said. Mia shrugged it off and heard what Marcus had said. She stopped for a second, then turned around.

"Well, you know, Marcus. Your adoptive parents might not be dead. In the letter my Master sent to me with his carrier bird, he said that he had managed to help a few people get away from this tragedy alive. Maybe they might be with him, safe and sound." Mia shrugged again. "It is certainly something to look forward to."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:21 pm
"Never know," Ayu said and smiles. Yuki growled. "Oh don't be a sour puss, Yuki, or i'll send u back to the dead," Ayu said pulling out a dagger. Yuki growled again and it sounded like words. "Ya I know I need you ,Yuki," she said again and put the dagger up.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:25 pm
"One can hope," Marcus says, "In these times hope may be all we have. Hope, and each other. But then, the coming days may not be as dark as I think they may be. We'll never know until they arrive. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, I guess."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:26 pm
"As long as Yuki doesn't mess it up,"  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:51 pm
Mia chuckled a little at Ayu's remark. "Well, yeah, you're right. That's why, no matter what devastating possibilities there are, I would like to HOPE for the good to be true." Mia looked around. They had been walking around for a while now. The sun would probably set soon but it seemed as if they were starting to approach Dredaros because the walls of the valley that the city hides in was starting to close in on them.

"Does anyone want to rest now?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games