Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:50 pm
*When she was done, she came downstairs and into the kitchen.* Don't forget the vampire food.

---

At least you're not bleeding and that this doesn't hurt. *She poked his once ruined side on his face.* We can wait it out.

Well maybe we could help you with that somewhat. I'm afraid of it backfiring which is why I never mentioned it... Well you know how we can manipulate you somewhat when we kiss you right? Well we can do the same with our eyes, captivate a person, lure them to us, make them think of nothing else but coming to us, and freeze them in place among other things. But being a necromancer and my master, you have natural defenses against it and are almost immune to it so it is hard for us to do either to you. So if you lower some of those shields protecting yourself from us and look into my eyes, I might be able to help you with the worst part.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:36 pm
*Jacob gasped for air again, wincing. He could almost feel the sharp, small metal hooks digging inside him again, lightly soaked in burning poisons. He turned around, sitting down on the doorstep since it was difficult for him to stand like this.*

Jacob: "I'm not sure how much you'll be able to relieve, but it's worth a shot I suppose... Let's give it a try."

- - - - -

GL: "Yeah, yeah... Egggh, blood sacks."

*He put a few of those in the cooler, along with some traditional blood bags that had a different flavor, coming from other species than standard humans.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:55 pm
Would you rather they fed off you and someone else? I'm just a snack to them if I don't want to be tired so someone else is gonna have to do it.

----

*Veni put a hand on Jacob's chin and guided the necromancer's gaze to meet his. Once he looked into those eyes he couldn't look away even if he wanted to, which he didn't. The vampire was sucking him in and took the majority of Jacob's attention off the pain onto other things, spacing for the most part, until he barely noticed it. Veni's thumb played with Jacob's lips a little and he kneeled down a little to rub the sore spot with his cool hand that tingled with his energy. He was very tempted to do other things too because he would become attracted for a few moments to the people he did this to. He could have done just about anything to the necromancer he wanted to and the guy wouldn't have cared.*

*When the worst part of it was over and Jacob had the sore aftermath, Veni pulled away and released him looking a little paler. Doing something like that usually meant the vampire was going to feed off the person, but he did not.*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:10 am
GL: "If they really needed to, they could feed off me. It just feels... uhm... weird. Heh, maybe they can convince Malos to do it..."

*Malos made a gesture at GL that was the equivalent of sticking his tongue out. Shrugging, Galantros packed up the various blood food for the vampires, and started making sandwiches*

- - - - -

*Jacob heaved a sigh of relief when it was finished. He was still sore, and he could still feel the occasional p***k of metal hooks that weren't there... but a good chunk of it was gone now. He could bare to manage day to day activities while grimacing only a little now.*

Jacob: "Thank you, Veni. That helped quite a bit."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Shy little boy suits you even more. You give her the option and you know she'd choose you over that. She's been trying to make it as comfortable for you as she can.

----

You're welcome. My pleasure to help when i can...but I don't think I could do that again today without falling to the temptation of sinking my teeth into you. Are you ready to go in?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:31 pm
GL: "Yeah... I guess I could offer again, to both of them. I've known them for a while now, haven't I? ...Veni'll have to feed off my wrist though, not sure how comfortable I'd be with him on my neck..."

Malos: "Ya know, that'd be kinda hot!"

*Githar picked up a loaf of bread, and smacked his son over the head with it.*

- - - - -

Jacob: "Nngh... yeah, I'm ready."

*With no more waiting around, they entered the house. They found the group in the kitchen, their conversation easily heard from the main room.*

GL: "Hi Rosemary, Veni... ah... who's the new guy?"

Githar: "Hello.."

*Githar seemed to glance at Jacob oddly... the reaper almost recognized him, but was probably thrown off by the clothing and the newly repaired face.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:05 pm
Why don't you do it then?

*BlackMN looked at Jacob oddly when they came in.* Seriously? *She thought he said that nothing worked to make that bad spot look good.*

*Rosemary smirked in her head.* Jacob this is Galantros. Kid Lazeranos say hi to Merak.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:57 pm
Githar: "Merak? Really? But how were you able to... get your face back?"

*GL simply stared for a moment, blinkingly dumbly. One of his wings scratched the back of his head without him realizing it*

Jacob: "Heh, one of my demon friends managed to find part of a spellbook I've been searching for. A spellbook that tells me how to remove my curse one piece at a time. I've managed to scrounge up enough of it to be able to take care a few of the more major problems..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:11 pm
That's why we left and didn't come back last night. A small demon found a couple of pages, so he got excited and asked us if we wanted to go.

Yeah he was almost jumping off the walls when he got the news. He lucked out that we went with him since one of the ingredients was vampire's blood. I somewhat wish that I watched him cast it, but I didn't want to risk it if it produced a holy type energy and get hit by two of them in about 24 hours.

You're packing up a picnic dinner. Where are we planning to go? *Veni had left to rummage through a cabinet and took out a bottle of wine and put it with the rest of the stuff along with some cups because he liked to mix the stuff with his blood once in a while especially if he had to eat blood bags or bags with blood in them.*

To go swimming at Minazi's.

I don't think I have a swimsuit with me.

I got some for you guys at Githar's shop. He says he's gonna tattle on my to you if I fail to pay him back.

*Rosemary smirked.* Oh ho. Well I suppose if he wants it he's going to have to come over to our house to collect it when we go back and maybe stay a little while.

You might have to pack more in case that giant of mine wants something.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:45 pm
Githar: "I know, I've been too busy for a too long again. It's really a bad habit of mine. I promise I'll stop by again to visit... but uh, who do you mean by 'Giant'?"

GL: "Well, I think we have everything."

Malos: "Okay. Minazi called us earlier, and told us to just stop by her house whenever we're ready."

GL: "Alright. Gimmie a second, I'm gonna go find Sephiroth and tell him we're ready to go now..."

*The reaper teleported off towards the man's room and knocked.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:03 pm
*Some muttering was heard and Sephiroth answered the door.* So...are we ready?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:08 pm
See you're out of the loop now. *Of course they had only found out about him the other day, but it's not like she had to tell him that.* Big muscular man named Muerte whose even taller than you. He lives in Coatli's sword which is now my bracelet.

Bathing suits, towels, food...

Suntan lotion.

...Suntan lotion....

SPF 100.

Not that high.

How high? Umbrella?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:32 pm
GL: "Yeah, we're gonna head over to Minazi's now, and from there she's going to show us where to go."

- - - - -

Githar: "Ah... okay. That's a little brief. Maybe you could tell me a little more about it later."

Chewy: "Don't forget the spam"

Malos: "Yeech, spam. You coming too, scale-butt?"

Chewy: "Nah, I got plans today. Just making sure you have the proper essentials."

*Finally, once everyone was gathered up in the kitchen, a portal was opened and the group stepped through. Minazi's home looked pretty much average compared to any normal Earth house, save for some minor differences. One of which was a small metal block next to the door. Githar knocked on the door, and a display projected in mid-air from the block.*

Minazi: "Githy sweety, I told you before that you don't have to knock. You can come right in. Hi everyone! I'm in the basement right now, I'll be up in a few minutes. Make yourselves at home inside."

*The display shut off, and the door opened. Moving in, they found themselves standing in Minazi's living room. There were a few plants here and there, a number of bookshelves, and a couch and loveseat facing an almost empty wall. A smaller rectangular block was placed on that wall, more than likely the piece of tech that served as Minazi's entertainment center.*

*Saight ahead of them was a dinning room area, a circular table located there with several chairs around it. To their left and right, there were hallways... The left had about three doors, containing her bedroom, her study area, and a storage closet. The one to the right was where her bedroom and the door to the basement was located.*

*One of the plants in the corner of the room was filled with a large amount of water. A small stream of the liquid suddenly came from it and splashed against Black's foot. Honey, Minazi's pet merper hopped ontop of the leaves, making all sorts of pleased sounds, before firing off another stream of water.*

*Just as everyone began to get comfortable, there was a muffled explosion from downstairs, shaking the house a bit. Honey squeaked and dived into the plant's water. Githar simply sighed and shook his head. Minazi's voice yelled from the basement door*

Minazi: "I'm okay! I just used a little too much grelic compound is all..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:27 pm
What if you actually do that one day, it's dark, and she doesn't know it was you? What would she attack you with? A broom?

*BlackMN spitted a little bit of fire at the water and made steam.* Hey there little cut...whoa!

Garlic compound? Exploding garlic? I didn't know garlic could be used as an explosive.

*Veni's eyes went a little big at the thought of exploding garlic. He knew she said grelic compound, but exploding garlic wouldn't be a good thing to him either.*

*After someone corrected her.* Oh...Hey Minazi did you find the swimsuits?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:02 pm
Githar: "Her basement is quite possibly the largest legal cache of explosive materials in this city, second to her store... I'd welcome the broom. Oh Lord, don't get her started on explosive vegetation again..."

Minazi: "Hey, if it weren't for the shrapnel, the exploding coconuts could've caught on! Cheap AND effective! And explosive garlic sounds a bit interesting..."

GL: "Uhmm... she isn't serious, is she?"

*Minazi's basement door swung open, and she stepped out chuckling. There was a box in her arms that she set down on a table.*

Minazi: "No, it's just a little running joke from a conversation a while ago. Here we are, Black, I scrounged up all the fire-proof ones that should also keep up with any morphing you do."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games