Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:26 am
XDD Tis ok tis ok heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:03 am
New member!!! blaugh
What's your name? Lumicran (not...really...) sweatdrop
What nation are you from? California/US- Asian though.
What are your hobbies? Reading...certain..things. ninja
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Blue! Pretty much "bleh" with everything else..
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Every now an then.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco. Would have more, but... Not all that familiar.
Everything else: Likes chocolate. cool
It's nice to meet everyone else here... 3nodding

Lumicran_Minamoto

sachrw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:58 pm
What's your name?

Sarah aka Alia_weaver

What nation are you from?

America

What are your hobbies?

Reading Manga, fanfiction, creating an anime website. (p.s. if anyone has fanfics, and wants them posting on the site, PM me.)

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?

Color - Purple, Food - Cookie Dough Ice Cream, TV shows - anything animated and from Japan

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?

A lot since my friend, dark_ridder16, got me hooked

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?

Hands Down to Harry/Draco

Here is my pic. of who I wish I was.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:25 pm
What's your name? Ori
What nation are you from? Bah, America.
What are your hobbies? Reading, computer, drawing (yes, I really am just like every other nerd on the entire internet), that sorta thing.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color: Grey. Food:Chicken Parmesean. TV Show: Trigger Happy TV.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Very often. As in at least once everytime I'm on the computer. And sometimes for hours, if a certain fiction has caught my eye.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? FEM: Ginny/Luna, Hermione/Pansy, and some staff stuff is Ok, depending on if it's tastefully done. MEN: Remus/Sirius, Harry/Draco, Seamus/Dean, Ron/Draco (sparing, and only if tasteful), and I'll take others if it's done well. I really don't descriminate, and it usually matters most if it's well done, rather than the pairing itself. Actually, while I like to stick to the ordinary ones, if I see and outrageous one, I'm more likely to read it.

Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Prihe

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:57 pm
Actually, I lied Manda. o.o I'll get to it... >_> At a date far from today. ;_; I have school stuff this week, and then it starts the week after this.

...I hate school. =D It takes up my computer time. ;_;

Lumicran, I'm sure a lot of people are "bleh" with things. xd Ahaha. xp I thought that was cute. heart domokun

Sarah, I wish I looked like Sakura. o_o So pretty! xd But I don't want to be her. x_x She's... >_> Stupid! lol! xd

Ori, I like your username. whee And you're var pretty. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:31 pm
Squee. Joy. Thank you. heart heart heart  

Prihe

.[Kalysta].

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
What's your name?Emily<--- yes i know boring name
What nation are you from?united states
What are your hobbies?reading,band,painting,writing,and having fun
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? green;i'll pretty much eat amything italian as long as it doesn't have seafood in it xd ;csi shows
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?as often as i can!
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?my favorites are draco/harry and snarry but i pretty much like all pairings
thanx for accepting me into this guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:14 pm
What's your name?
Barbara....u can call me barbs though haha....yea we
USA
What are your hobbies?
um reading, writing uh.....cooking?
black/anything except meat (::shivers:: i hate meat!)/uh Inuyasha, anything that isnt reality TV and uh MTV of course.
everyday
Harry/Severus and uh Harry/Tom Riddle (weird I know)  

paraphernalia_101

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:10 pm
Leather and Libraries
Squee. Joy. Thank you. heart heart heart

You're welcome! heart

=D I like the name Emily, Emily. whee And I'm glad to have you in this guild! heart

Harry/Snape is teh sex of awesomeness, indeed, Barbs! xd

Welcome, all! whee We have so many now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:05 pm
Hi I'm new. :3 I like Snape/Harry/Arthur, any pairing between those three. And I like angst and saga fiction, but smut is nice too.

I also like Prince Snivellus's Snape signature. Where did you get the art for that? XD

heart heart heart heart heart  

Vandalin

La Mort de Madame

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:41 am
What's your name?
Valerie...But please call me Morte >.<
U.S.
What are your hobbies?
Umm...Reading, Sleeping and umm...Gaia?
Color?...Pink ^^;; Food?...Cheese Its Tv. Show?... Hell's Kitchen. When it was on. ^^
Oh all the time...So much it's unhealthy.. ^^;;
Harry/Draco...and Naruto/Gaara-kun..
You could even give us a pic of yourself!
I would..But I don't have one online. ^^;;

Other:

Fears?
Squirrels and trees in water xp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:22 am
What's your name? Nicole

What nation are you from? The oh-so-random United States...

What are your hobbies? Well, I like reading, writing fanfiction, drawing fanart, and surfing the net.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Black/Pizza/Samurai Champloo

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? So far, I've only read about 3 slash fanfictions. When I find HP slash art or doujinshi on the sites that I go to I look at it. I don't go looking specifically for it, though.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry. I do plan to get into more men/fem slash pairings though...

I've only recently gotten back into Harry Potter after a 3 year hating spree of the series. When I was around 12, I was a Harry Potter fanatic. I guess that during the time waiting for the fifth book to come out, I started disliking the series for reasons unknown even to me. When the sixth book came out in July, I had a notion to begin reading the series again and I'm so angry at myself for not doing this sooner. So yes, I'm now a Harry Potter fanatic again... I read the fifth book in about two days and am currently reading the sixth one even though I know what happens in it. I also plan to re-read books 1-4...

That's all, folks. domokun

EDIT: I take that back about not looking at doujinshi pictures. I'm looking at some on my compy and have now become hopelessly addicted to them... -stares starry-eyed at a Snape/Harry picture- pirate  

egos and lies

Aged Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pureblood Prodigy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:08 pm
What's your name? Snuffy Livingston
What nation are you from? The US of A, unfortunately...
What are you hobbies? Writing, reading, laughing at strangers, confusing people... the usual
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green, macaroni and cheese, and I don't watch TV anymore
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? SDVKJOISUR All the time! ... Okay, well, as often as I can. stare
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Seme!Harry/Draco all the way! And as for F/F, there are, like, NO good ones... except Luna/Hermione. That pairing is okay. heart
You could even give us a pic of yourself!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's me! And I'm all... purple-fied! :O  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:12 pm
What's your name? Real name? Myao. Call me Mellow
What nation are you from? that depends
What are your hobbies? ALLLL sorts of things^.^
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I have no idea....
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? as often as humanly possible eek
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? SiriusxRemus<3  

Mellow Psychadelia

marissala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:44 am
What's your name? Marissa
What nation are you from? Canada!
What are your hobbies? Reading, swimming, acting, and goofing off on the computer...
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Blue/chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream/ Slings and Arrows
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I used to read HP slash a lot, but not so much anymore... I guess that's because I can't seem to find decent fics.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco! Definetly my favorite, though I do like the Sirius/Remus pairing, too.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games