Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:15 pm
*By the time the officers made it into the kitchen Rosemary had managed to put on her slightly bored poker face. Her hand covered her mouth and she frowned a little at the lack of professionalism when the officer tried to open the container of unknown substance in and uncontrolled, family house environment. For all anyone knew it could have changed into a poisonous substance. She she slowly removed her hands from her face and folded them in front of her and rested them in her lap.*

Very vell. I vaz lying vith my husband attempting to fall asleep. Dawn had already broke und he vaz asleep und I vasn't for some reason. A few moments after I had closed my eyes, I heard a tearing sound, und zen zere vaz a presence in ze room. A chair vaz knocked ofer, a mirror broke, I opend ze coffin lid to zee vhat it vaz. Once I zaw it, I couldn't pull my attention avay from it. It looked like a slug vith many mouths and it secreted vhat iz in the container. Once I zaw it, it said my name using telepathy I believe. Zat voice captured me completely. Zere vaz only ze voice und ze slug on ze ground. Eef it had told me to do zomething I probably vould haf done it before I could think about it. Ze thing zan said to me: 'I am hardly finished with you, Rosemary. In time, you shall regret declining my offer. In time... ' Ze whole time it zaid zis, it vaz dieing und vhen it finished it melted avay.

*She watched the officers' faces and movements as she said this, trying to read what they were thinking or feeling in their body language without removing her barriers and listening in.*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:58 pm
*A few other questions were asked (Was anyone else affected? Was there any other strange presences afterwards? and so on...), and the officers then excused themselves. As they left, the other officer smacked the guy that had nearly opened the container upside his head*

Officer 2: I swear, you need a refresher course on basic training in handling dangerous materials.

Officer 1: Ouch, damn it. Okay, so I screwed up...

*They argued in hush tones as they left the house, GL and the others just staring at their behavior. Silence... Taking a sip from his drink, he leaned back, looked around at everyone, then put his glass back on the table*

GL: So... yeah... Hey, Black, wanna help me get party stuff later today?  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:23 pm
((just pretend thispost makes sense. I'm jsut trying to get caught up with it all. =^_^;=))

She felt herself blush as his reaction informed her that she had been staring. In all honesty she hadn't meant to, but well... she just did.

A brief thought of her life on earth flashed through her mind and it brought a dead halt to whatever it was that she was thinking before. She missed that life, a happy one with a nice boyfriend and now...

She was thankful when Sephiroth mentioned the shirt for she found herself chuckling at that.

"Actually you have GL to thank for that one. He kind of shoved the clothes into my arms when I met him in the hallway."

She went on to explain the plans for the party, which opened up the doors for more conversation (pointless conversation at that as no one wanted to talk about anything serious), and they spent the majority of the evening talking until they passed out.

It was a sudden commotion in the hallway that broke caused her to jump up off the foot of the bed (where she fell asleep) and run towards the door. The second that she reached the door however, everything went silent again.

"I know I heard GL shout something..."

She pushed open the door and peeked her head out into the empty hallway to try and see what was going on... and there was nothing. Did she imagine the whole thing in a dream?

She had turned to go back into the bedroom when she realized that she was not in her room and she shook her head as though to mock herself for a moment. She then shut the door behind her and wandered the hallways for a bit until she heard voices in one direction.

Two soldiers carrying some sort of container then turned round a corner and she had to jump to the side in order to keep from running into them. That was a bit of an unusual site and she took it as confirmation that something had indeed happened, and that she had somehow slept through it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:00 pm
*Rosemary smiled a little when the officers had finally left and after she had taken a drink from the glass that Alzamus had given her. She almost reminded Black of someone who just took a sip from their first cup of coffee in the morning. She looked rather excited at his suggestion and nodded her head vigorously.* You know I do! So I have enough time to try to get some sleep before you go? If I'm not awake by the time you're ready to go, you promise to wake me and not leave without me? *He knew very well that normally the little girl slept almost like a vampire unless she was excited about something. She'd go to bed several hours before sunrise and wake up about half way through the day or so.* Oh and please be creative about it too. *She winked.*

*Rosemary was a little pleased about this because she had a question that she felt she need to ask Alzamus, but didn't really want to ask him with those two around. Not wasting any of her drink, she finished it off, and took care of the glass. She headed to the exit and stopped.* I'm going to try to sleep one more time. Good day. *She pushed the door open and exited.*

*Black hurriedly finished her drink and got up to leave. When she thought GL was looking at her questioningly, she said:* Rosemary usually watches me fall asleep at least when I'm down, so I'm going to do the same for her. *With that she took several skipping steps out the door and down the halls to where Rosemary went. Rosemary had already made it when she reached the door, so she knocked, and the vampire bid her enter. The girl entered and sat on the bed enduring what was left of the stink.*

*After a while of waiting for Black to say something, Rosemary asked:* Vhat do you vant?

Oh nothing really, just to be here.

*Rosemary stood there for several more minutes staring at the girl, when she did nothing or said anything, the white skinned lady slowly lowered herself into the open coffin keeping her eye on Black until she got into the same position she was in before the disturbance.*

*BlackMN hopped off the bed and kneeled by the casket and stuck her arm in and started to lightly rub the back of her hand and her nails through Rosemary's hair on her back.*

Vhat are you doing? *Came Rosemary's tired voice.*

This. I know it relaxes you a bit when I touch you or even when the spiders rest on your head.

Mmmhhmm... *She had her eyes closed.* Zo you plan on lulling me to sleep do you? Vhen you do vill you put Veni's arms around me und shut ze lid?

Yeah... *She continued doing this until she thought Rosemary fell asleep and did what she had asked before she left. She went into her own room and curled up on the bed in her fox form feeling rather comfortable, though she didn't know why. Her parents were actually there in a form she couldn't see and laying right next to her, like they used to.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:37 pm
GL: Well, I think I'm going to take a nap in the main room. I'm just going to go and flop onto the couch...

*Alzamus nodded as he son walked off, still in a somewhat "drunken" manner... though he hadn't suffered as severely as Githar, he still went through quite a bit of energy loss in just a couple days. It would be a little while before his system would be back to normal again.*

- - - - -

*Quietly, the window to Rosemary's room opened, allowing a cool breeze to come in. Seconds later, it seemed to shut by itself. Soft, child like giggles filled the room, and several small spirits phased into Rosemary's coffin. As she slept alongside her husband, the souls of small children curled up beside her, providing a further calming effect to the couple inside the vampyric bed.*

- - - - -

Crux: This is fascinating...

*The skeletal demon stared in wonder at the glowing souls that freely entered his room through his open window.*

Crux: So this is what souls that are not influenced by hell look like...

Kwurmtis: They look more like over-grown night lights to me...

*The spike demon stretched. Crux had called the others to his room to show them what he had discovered. Kwurmtis was obviously not very impressed by the glowing streaks of light that flew about*

Zirus: There's so much we could study here... It's.. it's different, being freed from Hi, isn't it? I mean, in a good way. I wonder what sorts of magics I could learn here...

Crux: I agree... I'm more curious about what sorts of religions are the mainstream, actually...

Kwurmtis: Oi, bookworms. If you two nerds need me, I'm gonna see if I can get some sorta drink in this place. You comin', Trunnth? ...Trunnth?

Crux: I think he's outside... *The chain ghoul pointed a thumb out the window, where the serpent like demon was playing a game of tag in the air with some of the souls*

Kwurmtis:... Nevermind, I'll go by myself.

- - - - -

*A knock came at the door where Willow and Black's pets had taken residence. Gerix waited on the other side for somebody to open it, her arms folded as she looked behind her down the massive stairwell.*

Gerix: "Hello? Willow? Are you in there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:11 pm
*Willow fluttered to the door and hovered near the handle.* Yeah I'm in here. Gerix is that you? Your voice sounds different...do you have a cold or is this door obscuring your voice that much? I can't open this door... and everyone else in here that can is asleep. Maybe I should claim a spot in a main room instead so I don't have to rely on someone opening and closing a door... I have yet to learn to have control over objects enough to do something as simple as turning a round doorknob... *She sounded a little embarrased by it.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:19 pm
Gerix: "Well, no, I don't have a cold... Here, move back a bit, I'll open it"

*Slowly, the door opened, and Gerix walked in, still in her non-demon form, and still a bit ghostly looking. She noted idly the pot-bellied pig snoring, the other pets around him in a heap. That was a rather amusing sight... She then spotted Willow's tissue box, and was further amused..*

Gerix: "I see you've made yourself at home..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:59 pm
Yeah, it's done rather easily since I don't require much...but... I'm afraid that that pig would roll onto me and crush me if I joined them! razz *She wasn't really afraid of being crushed by the pig since a normal person could try to squeeze her to death in their hands and fail...they'd probably succeed at wrinkling her wings though. She fluttered about Gerix while she examined her. She was slightly seethroughish and not tarish like she was when she was a blob and almost seemed to glow.* What an odd form you have chosen for yourself. *She reached out to touch one of the silver hairs to see what it felt like.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:17 pm
*The "hair" was solid enough, and twitched a little as if it had a life of it's own.. it felt like it was made of extremely smooth scales...*

Gerix: "Oh, this is what I was before I was a demon... wait... Didn't, anybody tell you?"

*It dawned on Gerix at that moment, that maybe Willow didn't know...*

Gerix: "Willow... you... do realize, that I'm dead, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:44 pm
What?! *Willow slapped her hands to her face and looked at the others. She then made the motions of pushing Gerix out of the room so that she wouldn't wake the others. She even had her hands on the creature's back and pushed. When they were out of the room and the door shut she continued.* You're kidding right? You must be! You always play tricks on me! And you always tease me! *She's one to talk, does the same thing. She frowned and looked very serious with her hands on her hips, though it was probably hard to see on her glowing tiny figure.* I don't find this one very funny.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:49 pm
Gerix: "Well I'd hope not, because I honestly am. Lousy ice slug demon got a hold of me... Saying that the experience of being frozen like that was unpleasent would be a massive understatement. But yes, I did die. I'm not kidding... Didn't you find it at all odd that I wasn't in my usual black blob form? When I was alive, I was most comfortable in that..."

*She shook her head a little*

Gerix: "Well, anyway... Only reason I'm here now, is because the Festival of Souls hasn't ended yet. It's still technically going on, at least until the end of the week."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:06 pm
*Like a feather, Willow slowly swayed to rest on the doorknob.* Of course I found it odd. But you're a shapeshifter or was or whatever, so I thought that maybe you found an interesting form and was showing it to me. Why couldn't anyone tell me this sooner? Of couse I don't know how I would perfer to have been told...

I thought ghosts didn't feel so solid. Even if they could manage to touch something and move it, they couldn't hold it for very long and be required to take in the energy around them. I thought they were like the forest spirits...see through, tangible like water, and able to go through things... not like you are. *She sounded more mellow as she said this than she did a few moments ago.* What is the Festival of Souls?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:22 pm
(It's that time again...dun dun dun...the wrap up post...the conclusion has come...and for some reason I seem to always do this post...well start it off with the ending and summary of what happens in the missing time since THoR's date is supposed to flow with ours to make things less confusing. So this is basically a fast-forwarding post with guides of what happens in-between for future posts. Of course I can only do so much with other people's characters, so I highly encourage you to do your own summarizing post...especially a post for Inazuma Sky... I don't know that character very well so I can't say much. After this, I'm basically gonna lock and close this thread and we'll continue our day to day stuff in either the Lounge or the Random RP thread and if we plan on starting something major up that'll last more than a few days, create a new thread for this new rp...Okay...April 28th all the way to near October or on October...whichever.)

*Eventually GL had to go into BlackMN's room because the kitsune was being stubborn and didn't want to get up. As promised he took her out to buy party supplies. She rode piggyback as they walked to places and before they had bought anything to occupy their hands. When they were away from everyone else and Black thought no one was listening, she put her head close to where GL's ear would have been if he had one and whispered to him.* Last night when I was with Rosemary and she wanted to be alone from everyone else, before we came here, I fell asleep in her arms. She was extremely sick, badly poisoned and refused any help from the medics. I dreamed that I saw wings behind her...well they were more outlined and blurry...and she looked fine. When she woke me up at your house, she was better, like she was never hurt so badly. She didn't even have the piercings from the silver daggers that was used to pin her in her arms and legs. *GL didn't say much except that he thought this strange and they said nothing else on the matter as they did there shopping.*

*Back at the mansion, Rosemary woke up sometime after the two had left and sought out Alzamus to ask him something that was burning on her mind...whether or not he wanted her to leave. She does appreciate the attempts he'll make at keeping it silent to the public for her, but that doesn't mean he'd want her to stay. So she asked him about this and he said she could still stay if she wanted to, which sort of surprised her and she was glad for it. She has actually gotten to like the company of the elder reaper a lot. Besides if she had left, she probably would have left Black there too because she had thought that it would have been better for her. Afterwards she retired to her room for the rest of the day and stared at the little spirits for a little while and then went back to bed.*

*They all enjoyed the party. Veni didn't look much better that night...he looked fine except for those wounds which he kept mostly covered with long sleeves and pants. He still hurt all over a little bit from the poison, which he tried to not let that show. He did however take everyone outside to show them, what he thought was one of limbo's most beautiful things, the night and they stood out there staring at the sky for a long time. Sephiroth spent a great deal of time talking to the angel Inazuma...well it was mostly listening to her with fascination. He didn't say much about himself and what he said dealt with the more recent years. BlackMN got to play with a piƱata like thing...and eventually had to hold her breath to make it so she didn't pick up its scent and know where it was...*

*In the following days Black didn't see her parents at all even though they were there the whole time. This was due in part because she didn't want to see them because she thought it would make GL jealous and/or a little envious. This is why she hesitated when he first asked her because she feared he would be...and him running off like he did had only confirmed it to her in her mind. Her parents wouldn't have had it any other way since they know that she has to rely on someone else to be the parent and not them. They did enjoy walking with her and not watching from afar however.*

*For the first weeks afterwards Black seemed to get cold rather easily and surprised GL once when she unexpectedly appeared in his lava bath with him. Eventually she did get back to normal, but she apparently suffered some sort of shock from growing so much in fire and nothing else.*

*When the festival finally ended, Willow was quite sad. She truthfully was never sad that Gerix was dead, she was sad that she wouldn't see her anymore.*

*Now that Veni was the oldest of the group of vampires and supposed leader, though he no longer desired the position like he used to and would have rather been free of obligations to others than himself and Rosemary, he gave them the choice of sticking with him or being free of him. A couple of them wanted to stay in Limbo and one even wanted to teach an evening/nightly defense course of fighting styles from Gaia. Though this one did tell Veni that he could call on him if needed be. The kids wanted to go home. The blood bags were nice, but they didn't satisfy them in certain ways as going after the humans. A few days after it was safe to go home, Veni and the vampires who still followed him went home. Although Veni did purchase several teleportation crystals, so he did come by for a visit often.*

*Sephiroth went back to Gaia as well only to find almost all his things destroyed. Veni offered the ex-Soldier some assistance and Sephiroth took the position of daytime bodyguard for the vampires, which lasted until Veni would wake up, which usually wasn't very long. He already had some experience in this since his first home on Gaia was the vampire guild. In his spare time he would mostly read, practice/exercise, and he tried to talk to Inazuma whenever he got the chance since she wasn't usually around. In fact he had never planned on staying on Gaia as long as he did and wondered why he hasn't left yet.*

*Rosemary thanked Githar and Minazi for everything they did back there...and especially Githar who tried to save her when he was in no fighting condition and she had basically given up. Rosemary did eventually tell everyone what exactly happened except for the ending...but eventually they started noticing some unusual things about her. For example one time she went outside during the daytime, with a hat on and seemingly forgot to put on her sunglasses for several minutes, when usually she puts them on right away since her eyes are extremely sensitive to the light. Eventually all found out when she couldn't take it anymore. She just showed them her wings since she still couldn't figure out the best scenario to reveal it to them and didn't look at them for several minutes. Despite her supposed lack of needing to sleep and hide from the sun, which she still does, her hunger seems to refuse to quiet itself and die down.*

*She didn't drop what she was taking, but when summer came around she didn't sign up for any summer classes, but she did for the fall. Veni had picked up her guns when he had rolled on the floor, so she had them cleaned and got herself a sword, which she now carries around always. *

*She messed with several things and tried to learn a few tricks and found that some things came rather easy to her because she already can do similar things. For example she figured out something one would think would be rather hard to do fairly quickly and easily. She figured out how to make herself invisible by turning into air or make herself look like her wings. It was basically the same concept as turning into mist so it was not a problem to her. She hasn't really done anything to get to heaven or anything...in part because she doesn't know where she is supposed to go, what she is supposed to do, and she figures someone would summon her if they wanted really wanted her. She has a little garden spot on the property, which she had made by hand with no advanced machines, only the basic tools used in old days. She spends most of her time in Limbo and goes back to THoR once in a while. She has become a bit more cautious, paranoid, looking behind her more than she usually did when she suspects someone following her and it usually turns out it is just someone behind her, and weary, which she tries to hide.*

*She also spent a lot of time pondering on her situation... She wondered why the mage hadn't grabbed her when she had grabbed the reapers and gotten it over with quickly. She also came to wonder if Jiluzix could still brainwash her to be used if he so desired, but couldn't make her such a loyal servant as his mages unless he somehow convinced/fooled her enough to give up her angel position. At this point she thinks that would be rather easy since she currently lacks the desire to be one forever. She also wondered why she's the angel of air when she is a Scorpio and that is a water element. Of course she had always wondered why a Scorpion would be of the water element and not something else...she things air actually would be a better element than water anyways....the rest I'll probably explain later...*

*For Black it has been about half and half, though now that it is nearing Halloween and the Gaia Halloween Ball, she spends most of the time at home since it is her favorite holiday.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:47 pm
(Well, I guess this is the best way to end this RP... Lord knows I was losing creativity rapidly, and finding it harder and harder to come up with more posts. Basically I was just dragging it out, not knowing what to do. Yay for Black, giving it the kick it needed to end the danged thing! razz )

*As for Gaia-Earth... Limbo was true to their word. Structures were repaired, or reconstructed, and much work went into restoring the forests. Some gaians waited for months, expecting some sort of invasion, take over, or other such thing, but none came. After fullfilling their promise that they would compensate for the damages caused, the civilization of Limbo pretty much left them alone, occasionally sending a representative to see if Gaia had made up their minds about relations with Limbo.*

*From that point on, the beginnings of a shakey alliance was formed, Limbo offering Gaia-Earth it's protection when needed, and carefully sharing it's technologies and magic. It would be a while though, before Gaia-Earth's people would be able to fully trust Limbo, and before Limbo could share all of it's civilization with Gaia-Earth.*

*To this day, both Hi AND the niearcim have been disturbingly inactive. While most of Hell's usual disruptive activities seemed to have come to a halt, the works of the niearcim merely slowed. The collection of twisted mages seem to be picking their target-realms more carefully, and have been more readily retreating when ever the military of Limbo makes their appearance... At a simple glance, it would seem that the "evil forces" had become frightened, or weakened somehow. However, many were more concerned that they may simply be plotting something even more devastating...*

*As for Rosemary, ever since the incident, she never again experienced any presence from the niearcim or Jiluzix. While undoubtedly the dark memory of Jiluzix's threat would never leave her mind, the demon itself had not bothered her again. Her friends could only pray that they would leave her be.*

*When Jacob had found out about Rosemary being a target of the Niearcim, it actually seemed to anger the normally cool-headed necromancer. After calming down, he offered to share nearly everything he had on the niearcim with her. Stuff that normally only the military would have access too. Most of it were observations and theories on how to counter their various curses, although some of it would be useful in defending oneself from a mage in small ways.*

*Finally, back in THoR... strange, odd things kept happening to the arcade machines. Turning on and off by themselves when nobody was playing them, or using their sound cards to make strange little tunes. It especially happened when GL would be performing maintance on the machines, or simply playing one of the games. The presence felt wasn't necessarily a bad one however, so everyone simply lived with it.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games