Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:58 pm
"On we go then."Sebastian said, though he was slightly wary of any towns. He would probably spend the night in the surrounding area of the town, he didn't like going in them much."Lead the way, you seem to be the leader of us all anyway."He said in his normal, non-chalant, tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:11 pm
"Alright then. Let's see. We should get started then." She said and began to walk North.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:46 pm
Sebastian nodded as Rie started to walk forward. His eyes clouded lightly and he seemed to fade a bit. He walked forward at a brisk pace, looking more like a shadow wolf than a wolf demon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:33 am
She kept walking, checking behind her ever so offten to make sure that everyone was together.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:09 pm
Sebastian looked over at Selwyn as he walked."Come on elf."He said telepathically with a hint of humor. A smile seemed to spread over his muzzle as he walked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:57 pm
Selwyn happily fell into pace beside her two new companions, smiling cheerfully as they walked towards the town. She felt a little sorry for Sebastien since he would be sleeping outside of the town, but also kind of envious considering that she preferred being in the great outdoors anyways. Still she was happy. "Where had Ala gone anyways". her face became slightly clouded when she thought that he might have come into some trouble.  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:04 pm
"Who is Ala?"Sebastian asked as they walked, seeing as he hadn't met both of Selwny's companions. He continuously faded in and out of sight,a mere shadow."Do you think we should worry about Ala or do you think he can take care of himself for the most part?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:08 am
"Honestly I have no idea where he is, so until he comes back, we're on our own. Ala was the Dark Lord's son and he killed him, but ever since we went into that cave, he dissappeared, so we'll have to be at top condition incase we get jumped."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:12 am
"Ah, so Ala is the new dark lord. That explains some. By any chance would his full name be Alacard?"Sebastian asked, trying to see if he understood everything that was going on."Do you really think we'll get jumped?"Sebastian asked, his telepathic voice didn't betray if he was happy at the ideal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:22 am
"Well, if what I was told about myself, then yeah, we'll get jumped and yeah, Ala is Alacard." She said.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:44 am
"I see, I see."Sebastian said. As he said so, he was covered with a red aura. The sound of bones cracking was heard as the aura brightened, until it faded away completely. He was left in his humanoid form, his wings were raven black. His clothes were the same red as his aura, his eyes matched his clothes. His hair was silver white this time, but still stopped near the bottom of his back."I'm ready for a fight, so lets see what happens."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:04 pm
"Glad to see you ready to fight."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:03 am
Sebstian chuckled slightly, two wristblades materialized on his wrists."What can I say, I haven't had a decent fight in a long time. Something tells me if we get ambushed then it probably won't be a decent fight, so I won't need these."He said, and his weapons again disappeared."Why so quiet elf?"Sebastian asked after a few moments of silence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:22 am
Selwyn was startled from her deep thoughts by the voice of her friend. Looking towards him and noticing that he had changed back to his humanoid form without her being aware of it she was caught off guard. She should really pay more attention to her surroundings, now was not the time to slack off. Especially since Ala was the dark lord. Smiling cautiously at Sebastien and Rie she answered simply, "I was lost in my own thoughts." Elves in general were known to be deep thinkers, but she had never spent much time in reflection herself, she was more of an action type.

//Sorry about not posting, computer wasn't working so I couldn't get online.//  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:33 am
((Don't worry about it, neither of us have posted either))
Sebastian grinned."Don't get too lost in thought Elf, we are expecting a fight soon. An ambush if what Rie says is true."Sebastian said as he eyes flashed to grey then returned to their normal blood red color."You don't mind me calling you elf, do you? Or would you prefer Selwyn?"He asked after a few moments.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games