Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:51 am
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai shakes her head and lays down, keeping her mind completely blank, her eyes closed*

..after a few silent minutes pass by, "It's annoying..isn't it.....to have someone in your head...hearing everything you think...?"
No, not really.It's not the first time.Its happened before, i had to get used it, it lasted for over a month.

"must have sucked having a voice in your head....ohwell...well..night."
Night*She lays down and falls quickly into a light sleep*

He crawls back out of the hole, on the other side. he quietly wables out the alternate entrance, towards where the beast crashed down..and down back into the hole...[/quote*Kurai hears him leave but leaves him to his business and continues sleeping*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:58 am
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
No, not really.It's not the first time.Its happened before, i had to get used it, it lasted for over a month.

He crawls back out of the hole, on the other side. he quietly wables out the alternate entrance, towards where the beast crashed down..and down back into the hole...

*Kurai hears him leave but leaves him to his business and continues sleeping*

He slowly dragged the corpse of his old self out of the hole. theres nothing lef tin the hole, and dirt collapses in and covers the hole. he drags the corpse back into the cave,and then goes through the hole to make sure your alright before settling down in the hole and going to sleep.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:03 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He crawls back out of the hole, on the other side. he quietly wables out the alternate entrance, towards where the beast crashed down..and down back into the hole...

He slowly dragged the corpse of his old self out of the hole. theres nothing lef tin the hole, and dirt collapses in and covers the hole. he drags the corpse back into the cave,and then goes through the hole to make sure your alright before settling down in the hole and going to sleep.
*Kurais sleeping mind degins to go back to that night she ran from home. It skipped to the first person she ever kiiled and her extreme lust for blood. She roled over as her mind then replayed the bar fight from only a few nights aga, the fire and fear. She sat up and rubbed her eys, found a comfy spot and laid back down to sleep*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:03 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"Anything chewy, crunchy, or......I dunno...um....tough?" and smiled a little shyly. "As embarrasing as this is, I like to chew on things."

"Well I'm not quite sure how thats embaressing, but ohwell...I'm sure we have something....ah. we have gum made from trees, and we have raw meat....."
"I guess I"ll take the meat...cause well....gum don't seem to settling." and nodded.

"I must say, as a fan of chewing meat, that i find deer chewiest here, but do you have a preference...?"
She shook her head and said, "No...I haven't eaten anything but fruits here..."

"Well the fruits are ok, just watch out for the vegetables, they tend to bite..nasty bits too. but soo venesin i guess. oiy!" suddenly the little vampiric bunny comes back dragging a platter with a large slice of meat on it. "will this do?"
"What is it?" she asked as she kneeled over and looked at the slab of meat.  

xYourXThiefx

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:13 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurais sleeping mind degins to go back to that night she ran from home. It skipped to the first person she ever kiiled and her extreme lust for blood. She roled over as her mind then replayed the bar fight from only a few nights aga, the fire and fear. She sat up and rubbed her eys, found a comfy spot and laid back down to sleep*

He rolls around in his sleep, seeing what shes seeing, and stops when she wakes up. all is quiet..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:17 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He rolls around in his sleep, seeing what shes seeing, and stops when she wakes up. all is quiet..
*Kurai's mind goes back to her past again, this time to the years she was alone and battling her blod lust, her mind was estless and it went again to the images of the man she had slaughtered. His body lay on the floor infront of her, his blood on her hands. His neck snapped, his stomach ripped open and the pool of blood around him. She began to whimper in her sleep as images and tiny videos continued to play*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:22 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"I guess I"ll take the meat...cause well....gum don't seem to settling." and nodded.

"I must say, as a fan of chewing meat, that i find deer chewiest here, but do you have a preference...?"
She shook her head and said, "No...I haven't eaten anything but fruits here..."

"Well the fruits are ok, just watch out for the vegetables, they tend to bite..nasty bits too. but soo venesin i guess. oiy!" suddenly the little vampiric bunny comes back dragging a platter with a large slice of meat on it. "will this do?"
"What is it?" she asked as she kneeled over and looked at the slab of meat.

"a slab of deer meat. Is it not to your liking?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:25 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai's mind goes back to her past again, this time to the years she was alone and battling her blod lust, her mind was estless and it went again to the images of the man she had slaughtered. His body lay on the floor infront of her, his blood on her hands. His neck snapped, his stomach ripped open and the pool of blood around him. She began to whimper in her sleep as images and tiny videos continued to play*

He shut her thoughts out as he tried to sleep. and drifted off peacefully..  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:29 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai's thoughts continued to play as she remembered becoming a vampire. Her heart raced and her tempurature rose. She finally woke and laid there. waiting for the morning.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:32 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai's thoughts continued to play as she remembered becoming a vampire. Her heart raced and her tempurature rose. She finally woke and laid there. waiting for the morning.*

He slowly woke up, crawling out of the hole, remembering about the body suddenly as he backed out the wrong way and ended up sitting on it. he quickly went through to the other side and looked at her. "I see you barely got any sleep"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:38 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He slowly woke up, crawling out of the hole, remembering about the body suddenly as he backed out the wrong way and ended up sitting on it. he quickly went through to the other side and looked at her. "I see you barely got any sleep"
*Kurai sat up turnd the opposite way from him, not wanting him to see her tear streaked face* Not even enough to say barely  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:40 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai sat up turnd the opposite way from him, not wanting him to see her tear streaked face* Not even enough to say barely

"Lay down. I'll help yuo keep the memories away...."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:44 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

I'm ok. Don't worry, just a restless mind. I'll live^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:46 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"I'm just saying that if your mind is weak, it could mean bad news for me. even if god has a body for me later. killing me now would make it useless."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:49 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"I'm just saying that if your mind is weak, it could mean bad news for me. even if god has a body for me later. killing me now would make it useless."
*Kurai lays down* ok, but i'm doing this for you. I don't want to kill you.....*sighs heavily*  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games