Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

DarkJay7991

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:00 am
Well okay. I chekc the invintation and it wasn;t a mod who invited me from what I can tell. It was a lead admin. It didn't show who invited me...just she said the message saying I was invited by the guild... I don't know if you mind but I will use what I said to introduce myself in the marketplace subfourm:
My Name Is Jay and I live in New York. I have joined gaia since 2006 but have been on gaia since 3 months after my initical joining of gaia. My goals is to get the Chyaku Norisu Scarf and the G blade. That is much easier than my old goal which I gave up and that was to get the OMG hat. I donate to my friends and try to help them out in thier dream avi's and I do pretty good in the Marketplace. I try to give people the best prices while I myself also benfit from having people buy it. I use tektek to help me on my pricing and try to stay in the limit of less than average but higher than low. So I have been prettty succesful in the Marketplace.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:02 am
I got invited bye a mod I have no clue which one it was but that was it  

ken-faita

Zoimn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:15 am
I just got an invite to this guild and decided to join. Whats it all about? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:20 pm
Hi there!
My name is Fainara, though you can call me Fain if your too lazy to type in Fainara. lol
I love to read, and i enjoy being on gaia. Especially when i'm invited to new guilds!
I'll try to comment offten, but i sometimes forget.

Thanks for reading! Fain.

(oh look i was too lazy to put my whole name lol rofl )  

Fainara

Smith899

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:00 pm
Hai ^.^
I am Briana
I am:
Lez
Emo
A Nymphomaniac
A poet
A Writer
And A very good shoulder to cry on (i have never denied someone of help not even strangers)

please boys dont hit on me... i hate that. Ya i have drk brw har and eyes and i am like 5'10" i am about 120 lbs. Yes the rumors r true i was voted prom queen against my will, and i told the preppy assholes (pardon a moi) to find some other mindless drone to be queen. I am popular but hate it... o well. I am easy going and very generous (i give away more than half of my fortune ^.^) I am a Card shark (i can easily make 8k a day on blackjack) and a very good market selling/buying thingamabober >< so ya i am here so if u need me pm meh k?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:30 pm
Hello I am Dino, of course that's not my real name but that's what I go by now.
Living Ink invited me.
I have a series of hobbies such as music (writting it and playing it on the Alto Saxophone), Poetry, Writting a variety of things and Being nerdy whenever possible.
I consider myself socialy retarded, a loaner, misunderstood and lonely at times.
Two annoying boys at my school call me the "Emo Hippy" not that I mind but I ain't no hippy and I most sertainly do not cut myself in any way.
I am Canadian, no it does not snow here all year round, we don't always say eh and if you come up here on the July long weekend with a snowmobile and winter parkers you've got a brain the size of a peanut to say it nicely.
I've been on Gaia since January 2007, I've had some success to get where I am now, I like gaia I've grown attached, so attached that whenever my mom walks by and I'm on gaiaonline she rolls her eyes, I swear I've heard her say she's on that site again.
I have few friends in reality, I have many on Gaia people are kind to me here.
So you know a little about me, I joined the guid because you invited me simple as that.
(Ya I know I type too much =/)

Online Violation

MuseDM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:15 pm
Well. . I'm commonly referred to as Musica, i don't recall which mod sent me the invite, but i figured after a look-see I should join. I love music if you couldn't tell, fav band is Linkin Park, i also play piano, guitar, and violin. so um, want to know more then i guess you could pm me?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:58 am
Hello!
I was invited by The name of the rose to join this guild.
I don't really know why, yet, but I'll browse through this guild and see what parts I like. surprised

And since I'm a lazy person, I have put all the most essential information about myself in the signature
xD

zieLiz

Professional Genius

Gin Fushicho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:15 am
well.....Hi , guess you need a record of all the new guy's eh?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:35 pm
Hey all...
The other day I was invited, but I don't know who invited me, sorry.
Anyways, my real name is Christina, but here I go by Myrtha for simplicity. I've been in ballet for almost 14 years, I'm a general fiction writer, and I'm entering my senior year in high school. Well, that's all I can think of....I'll try to be active when I can.  

Myrtha

ENNEN

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:58 pm
i have no clue who invited me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Hey, I'm Alexandra. This guild looks really fun... wink I'm not very interesting, though.
Living Ink invited me.  

Alexandra Havoc

Viviberry

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:29 am
Uhm.... I'm not technically new but I haven't posted anything before... or even looked at the guild XD Well.... My name is Vivian.... and I don't remember who invited me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:39 pm
Hi my name is David,i dont know who invited me.  

FlamingDragon96

Angelic Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

bleedingreality

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:42 pm
Hi, I'm bleedingreality and was invited by The Name of the Rose.

In my free time I enjoy reading, writing, video games, computers, crafts, cooking, and spending time with my friends.

I'm a musician by trade, a college student by necessity, and usually hop on gaia when I need a pleasant distraction and some quick social interaction. Which means that I don't have any real goals on here other than to just hang out, play a game on occasion, and maybe buy something new or shiny for my avatar or house when I get enough gold saved up.

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games