Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm
"so chaos what is next move u still want me go work spy and and take over my part"said haze ask to chaos."u do go back and pretend u r kaze and dan is plan something big with hikari and lisa"said chaos order haze and he leave the house then went back to his duty."chaos is ur husband and ur knight to protect u"Said voice in hikari head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm
When Hikari heard of the voice and its words, her rage slowly dissipated and blinked. "My husband?" muttered Hikari loudly and quickly covered her lips, blushing and lowering her head.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm
"hmm huh what "said chaos look at hikari."i see ur feeling still love him and but loss ur memory about ur life but soon i will meet u"said voice in hikari head. chaos walk out his room and went to bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:10 pm
Hikari glanced at Chaos and gave him a smile while she waved her hands. "Oh nothing. Just mumbling." muttered Hikari as she hurried to get her gear on and prepare for the upcoming battle.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:29 pm
haze turn to kaze and walk to inn where is megan, john,kyo and joy at."So we got order from HQ standy-by and send other man to get hiakri if he failed we will take his place kaze"said Joy. man in two katana on his back to in front chaos small house."i say i will come dear hikari"said man with katantas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm
Hikari waited for Chaos to prepare. She lowered her head, trying to calm herself and sat on a chair nearby. She glanced towards the window and closed her eyes, releasing a sigh from her lips.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:38 am
chaos felt cold chill and know battle arua "crap he is here"said chaos grab his dual handgun and wear his new battle coat.man with katana knock door and where is hakari at." i know u r their dear hikari lets talk or i will use force to break down the door with one strike"Said man with katana.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:00 am
Hikari opened her eyes and wondered who was at the door. She stood from her seat and reached for the door knob, turning it and opening the door. She peeked from the opening, finding that it was someone she doesn't recognize. "Um...excuse me but who are you? Are you lost?" asked Hikari towards the man.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 am
"to get u and take u back to ur sister now"said man with katana draw out his blade aim at hikari.

chaos saw it and" u again this time i wont lose no one from u"said chaos draw out his dual handguns with his sword on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 pm
Hikari gasped as the sword was drawn towards her. She could not believe that enemies were this close. Her eyes glanced towards her enemy and saw Chaos. A smile formed on her countenance while she saw Chaos.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:39 am
"Haro why u hunt hikari and lisa they dont know how open the gate"said Chaos aim the guns at haro."maybe they will be i have a misson to kill u and bring back lady hikari a alive not dead"said Haro.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:58 pm
Hikari glared towards the enemy and kicked him on the shin as she tried to run away towards Chaos so she may be able to help him defeat this person.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am
haro went down but grab hikari ankle and draw out knife,but chaos place his gun on haro head "if u shoot me and everyone will kill u and take ur wife away that mean u lose her again"said haro.chaos stare at haro and lowed his gun down "damnit u got right but i will finsh this war move on my life"said chaos grab other gun with blood mark.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:08 am
Hikari growled towards Haro and kicked his hand with the knife and his face afterwards. She then quickly crawled away from him and rushed towards Chaos.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:46 pm
stange arua freeze up time and lets hikari move.Lisa infront hikari with same uniform last she disappear many year. "sister u r lost and mother,father knew this will happen again. New evil and new friends will help us but i will help us regen ur life in peace then will stop this evil once again" Said lisa touch hikari give her some magic power back to her blood.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games