Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:02 pm
I was near hyperventilating but I managed to calm down, almost.

"What the hell was that?!" I shouted in fear and shock and surprise and fright. "Where the hell am I? What kind of place is this? Get me out of here!!!" I continued my frightened scream in the presence of Zenjin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 pm
The reactive chip in June's shoulder paused for a moment before the light began to change. A small wire pierced her artery, injecting it with microscopic bugs from the chip. A slight pigment change in her skin made her pale, dead body look a bit alive. the wires retracted once more, inserting themselves into her nervous system, some making their way silenly to the base of her skull. the microbugs made the blood in her veins move, artificially patching up her heart to keep the flow. June moved her fingers a little, the process immediately pausing as her skin paled once more-her dead body returning to death.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:01 pm
Hearing Mega's soft moans, Dark sat her down on the leather couch in the far corner of the room, he didn't know what was going on between her and Hatukiri but he hoped it would end soon. With so much going on he didn't like seeing her in a weakened state. Looking up at Hetukiri, "I would have thought you'd be far more interested in him, considering he maybe your last chance at a date." walking over to June's body, Dark bent close beside her, not liking the change in pigmentation of her skin. Smelling death on her, he looked now at her seemingly alive body, something was truly wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:08 pm
June's heart restarted, the beating faint. Her stomach rose and fell as she took a small breath. The color returning to her quickly this time, she opened her eyes slowly, blinking a few times before staring at Dark blankly, red streams flashing accross her now grey eyes like a computer screen.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:31 pm
Dark looked down into the strange eyes that were June's, the flashes that were striking across now seemed animated. Dark placed his hand under her head and lifted her up slowly to him, "June?" he said trying to make contact. Thinking back on her words, he thought of possibilities that could have caused her new state of being. If the chip she had planted inside of her was now corrupted, it could cause a serious malfunction to her inter system, or perhaps Kyra was now taking over again. Either case, he needed to get June conscious again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:36 pm
June glanced at the ceiling before looking back at Dark. she opened her mouth to speak, no words coming out for a few moments
"...We're closer than you think."
Tears welled up in June's eyes, her voice was doubled.
"...you're....all going to die..." she said, her lip trembling at her words. June shut her eyes tightly
".....k-k-kill me" she mouthed, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her voice was no longer doubled
"...y-you n-need to k-k-k-kill me!" she said quietly

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm
Dark looked down at her pleading face, it had been a long time since his last mercy killing and he wasn't in any mood for another one, "you know I can't do that June, tell me what's happening, let me help you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 pm
June's voice doubled again
".....I'm a weapon" she muttered. The red streaks moved quickly
"We're not on your side. When we come, we're going to kill you." June's hand shook. shutting her eyes tightly again,
"stop it! Get out of my head!" she yelled in her own voice

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:36 pm
Zenjin raised his eye brows at Nick at spoke softly "I just dragged you across the hall, to the library...". Zenjin patted Nick on the back "You'll be fine kiddo.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:40 pm
"Please! Get me out of here. I wanna leave," I begged, clinging to his shirt, on my knees with tears running down my face. Then I froze. A shadow had moved behind me and I turned, my hands leaving his shirt.

"H-hey, is t-there something else in here t-too?" I asked with my knees knocking each other.

Come to me...my sweet prince...come my love...

The voice of a woman singing. I shook. With fear, and anticipation.

Lo~ng have I awaited you...my love...come to me...

The song continued and I find myself walking deeper into the shadows of the library. I left without saying a word to Zenjin.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:43 pm
Scarlet had followed Zenjin and the littl boy in the library. "Hey Zenjin long time no see," she smiled and waved. She then looked over to see the boy walking into the darkness of the library. 'Wonder where he's heading,' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:10 pm
Lose you stalker my love....

I turned my head around and saw the witch. I heeded the voice and started running.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:16 pm
Scarlet stood there confused and then felt a weird presence. It seemed dark, 'Is he being manipulated?' she thought to herself and began walking foward.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:25 pm
Love...find me...I have been hidden...

I stopped to think. I did left Scarlet because i wanted to find out to who the voice belonged too. Hopefully there's no assasin trying to kill me, I thought and I reached a secret door.

Must not enter!
Dangerous!

Hmm, interesting. Then did I realize that it was dark and I can hardly see. I began to quiver in fear.

There is nothing to fear love...you will be safe...  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:48 am
Amentet did not understand why the human male was still afraid. They had beaten back the evil that would have seen him dead, yet he looked upon all of them as if they were the evil ones. On her way to sit on Mega, she saw the boy entering a private part of the library, one the had secrets that could never be unleashed. Floating over, Amentet shifted back into her larger dragon form, she growled low as she blocked the door he would enter in.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games