Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:01 pm

I'm Shin Seven X Omega. I'm 28 years old, soon to be 29. I am a Naruto addict, and have had a few depressing turns happen recently in my life. Thanks so much for allowing me to join this cool guild, and I hope to make more friends here that are closer to my age. ^__^
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:08 pm

Howdy!
I'm Azleen and I'm 21 years of age and a college grad (as of 2 weeks ago. Hooray!)
Thanks for accepting me into the guild! It'll be nice to talk to some peers.

Azleen

Novocain

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:10 pm

Hey everyone biggrin I'm Novocain and am really glad to have been accepted to your guild! I can't wait to actually get to know people beyond: "DONATE PLZ". Ha, anyway, i'm 24, am a senior in my last semester before earning a BFA in Graphic Design (i previously earned an AS, and then decided to go back for a higher degree) and first joined Gaia in 2004.

The semester starts this upcoming week, so i'll be busy with that and an internship, but i'm excited to get to know you all better.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:22 pm

Well hello all! Thanks for the welcome. I'm excited to be here...

Aisiya

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Samuel Beal

Married Husband

8,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Why hello there. I am new to this guild...so a bit about me.

Name: Ashley...but please call me Ash or Marisol
Occupation: Full time online college student and soon to be business owner
What I love to do in my spare time: Gaia!!!! Watch professional wrestling and MMA, listen to music, chat with friends and make friends. I am also a member of the Atlantic Records Street team and the TNA Wrestling program called TNA U. So I am a very busy girl.

What I have planned for September: Well besides my online classes for school...I have a rock concert to attend for the street teams I am promoting, I have a wrestling taping that I have to attend for the street teams that I am promoting, making gift baskets for the business that I am trying to start and working on papers. XD

I hope that this gives a little bit of information about this geezer. Please PM me for more about me.

Thanks for the invite and I look forward to making new friends.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:37 pm

YAY! I'm old!

Thank you for the accept... I am honored!

I am 31 and very new to Gaia.
Anyone with advice for me I am always open to suggestions!

o0Marcianna0o

Sweet_lil_tomboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Hello, I'm Sweetness40. Although I'm considered a geezer by some, I neither feel, look nor act like a geezer.
But I guess life experience has put me in with some pretty good company.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:14 pm

Hey there, I'm Rei, real name Anne. I'm 28 and a college grad in Archaeology/Psychology. I'm currently working for a bank to pay my debts and get things financially on track. I plan to go back to school in January to either pursue a degree in Biology or Nursing. I hang out at Gaia because it's a chance to escape the real world. I'm always looking for new people to chat with, so you're welcome to message my AIM. Ciao! heart

Tanuki Rei

O.G. Kitten

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Xx velvet petals xX

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:24 pm

Hello all my fellow geezers!! I just joined and now i need to sit down.. LOL rofl
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:38 pm

Thanks for the cane, but my bamboo rod will suffice. twisted Besides, my bamboo rod will do more damage than a simple wooden stick if a young punk gets out of line with me twisted

SisterMoon

Julie the Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:52 pm

What up my fellow geezers! (what up that is what kids say now a day right?) Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Erm...Hi everyone. My name is infact Julie although you may have been mislead by my user name. I'm 22 years of age and like to think I'm just hit my prime. razz
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:53 pm

Name's Damien (yes that's my real name), call me what you will though. 31 years old and addicted to movies... but not the remakes of today. Also into comics, but not anything out today. I own almost every Ghost Rider comic in existance, hence where my name comes from. I'm sure I'll tell more about myself at some point.

blazing zarathos

TheCoquettishHaberdasher

Invisible Reveler

17,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Greetings, fellow geezers. smile
This is The Coquettish Haberdasher! I just joined... yesterday? This morning? *lol* Anyway, I'm 26, and as promised, I"m bringing my mad knitting skillz, a twelve pack of Ensure, and my whipper-snapper-whappin-stick. Now, let's all go out to the porch, sit in our rockers, and talk about the good old days when gas was a buck and a quarter a gallon. smile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:55 pm

Geezers , geezers , geezers. I am one of you since the 8th of feb. I am 21 and having fun as it is with my darling wife. Yes , I already have a wife as a young geezer and are very happy with her. Anyone being mean to her will face my punishment lol. But you are never going to meet her anyways because she does not like gaia all that much . Well if you want to get to know this geezer just pm me a line.

Nathan Redfield

Gravis Metallum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:55 pm

Hey Everyone. I'm Gravis and I'm 22 years old. Thanks for letting me in! Glad too see I'm not the only old guy on here... now I want one of those canes.
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games