Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:44 pm
*He holds up his hand as she speaks and takes a drink of his scotch.* No…no need for that. You did what you needed to do and I understand. My job is very demanding right now and I've been working my a** off trying to get ahead in the department. It's not fair to you at all and I get it.

*He looks at her very seriously.* It really bothered me to see you all messed up and have you lie to me about it. *He takes a larger drink of his scotch.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:48 pm
She reaches across the table and grabs one of his hands in hers.

"Your crazy work schedule was only part of it, Justin. When I came back from that trip beat up....I couldn't exactly tell you I was off on a mission in Jamaica, with one of my former employers, dame and Icy, to rescue Flame? What I did down there wasn't exactly legal, babe. And I'm not going to be the reason you lose the job you love so much."

She looks him in the eye.

"I care about you too much to do that to you."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:52 pm
*He puts down his scotch and breaths a heavy sigh.* Well s**t. *He pauses for quite some time.* What happened to retirement? stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:56 pm
(( rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:56 pm
She lets go of his hand and sits back, scowling at him.

"Well, what in the hell would you have had me do, Justin? Sit on my a** back in MW? I was called in because I happen to be one hell of a sniper. My former employer called me in on that mission for exactly that reason. There's no telling what that Jamaican mafia would have done to Flame and his men. And I had to do it....I had to do it to help Icy. Flame means the world to her, and I'll do anything for her."

She grabs her drink and drinks half of it, waving for the waiter to bring them another round.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:12 pm
*Tries to process what she just told him.* Well s**t! neutral *He puts his hand to his forehead and rubs a bit.* Jamaican Mafia? Weren't these were the guys who shot up the MW a long while back. stressed Cripes Kat! *Finishes his scotch quickly.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:17 pm
The waiter discreetly drops their drinks off and leaves. She sighs and looks at him sadly.

"Do you understand now why I had to break things off with you? You were one of the best things that had happened to me, but when I got drug back into the business, I started thinking that it's not fair to you for me to basically be leading a double life. Even now, I may get pulled back in at any time."

She reaches across the table to hold his hand again.

"Justin...it would kill me if you lost the job you love so much because of me. In many ways, you're the best guy for me....but I don't think we're meant to be....even though I do care for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:28 pm
*He takes her hand into both of his and looks at her very seriously.* Don't do this. Don't put yourself in this kind of danger or trouble. Why can't you be retired? You help run the MW. Why can't you do that? Psyzapp is retired…right? neutral *He really hopes for his partners sake the answer to this is yes.* What am I going to do if I have to arrest you? stressed *Tries to calm down and takes a deep breath.*

Look, I care about you too and I understand. I know you are seeing that other guy, Dec. I could tell when I returned your key to you. I just want you to be happy and safe.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:33 pm
She looks him in the eye, "Yes, Psyzapp is retired. And as of right now, there's absolutely no evidence of what went down in Jamaica.....my former employer had their compound completely razed to the ground....."

She grips his hand tighter, "Don't you understand that sometimes I don't have the choice? That I'm forced into it one way or another? As it is, I'm keeping a huge secret from dame about something that would devastate her if she knew. And as far as Dec is concerned....we're not "seeing" each other. And as far as me being safe....I can take care of myself pretty good....."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 pm
*He gets up walks over closer to her, puts his hand under her chin and tilts her head up, leans down and kisses her probably longer than he really should have.* Don't worry about me. I just want you to be happy and I get it. I really do. You're a smart, strong, independent woman who knows how to handle herself and you don't need anyone. I get it.

*He goes over to the host, pays for the drinks they had and leaves to go home.* sweatdrop  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 pm
She sits and watches him leave, absently touching her lips where he had kissed her.

"But I do need someone...." she says to herself, as a feeling of sadness washes over her. She sits in the booth for awhile, hating what she had done to Justin, hating that circumstances had drove them apart, hating L more than ever...since she was the catalyst that started all the deception between them.

Some time later, she leaves and heads back to MW, walking slowly and feeling very, very alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 pm
*After hanging up with Harv, Lily walks in to Kathy's to order some dinner. She asks for two plates of their dinner special and coffees to go.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 pm
*A few moments later, the waiter hands her a large bag and she rummages around in her purse before taking them. Handing him a few bills, she takes the bag.* Keep the change, thanks hon. *She's out the door and on her way to the courthouse.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:50 pm
Walking into the bar and grill Liada looks around to see that its a quiet night. She asks a waiter for a sparkling pomegranate cider and to bring it over to the fireplace where she would be sitting. She heads over and picks a cozy chair to nuzzle in and pulls out her most recent book she picked up The Magician and starts reading from where she left off last.  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:23 am
*stops outside of the door and motions to the new person she dragged here from MW in a way that indicated this was the entrance she then lights a clove*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games