Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:04 pm

As Kira walked past the gate, she saw a few people. One was holding a baby, while the others, were empty handed. She frowned a little, hearing cries coming from the two of them, the one holding the baby and the female one. She hung her head down, and continued walking to the entrance.
She took her room keys and went to look for her room, her silent footsteps made the hall more quiet. She found her room which was a sunset colour, and the window was next to the bed. She put her bag on the table and unpacked her things, and took out her headphones.
Kira put them on and listened to a calm music, and she sat on the bed, leaned on the window and looked out to the great view. She then saw the same three people again...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Maralyn looked down. "A sorrow emotion." She said looking straight down. "Your music's enchanting." A tear ran down her face. "A user with a voice like thatm shouldn't be evil." She turned around and started walking. Not even caring about her guitar being on the ground. "Nothing else for me to say." The tear finally hit the ground.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Ichiro watched Maralyn as she left. He looked down at Tsuna. He sighed and said, "Get up. Please." He grabbed Tsuna's shirt and forced him up firmly yet gently. He sighed again. "Guess only way I can let my anger out is to tell someone about my problems." He touched Tsuna's shoulder. "When that time comes I'll go to you." Ichiro gave Tsuna the baby, spread his wings, and flew to the top of the roof, his usual place of deep thought.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Tsuna held the baby Ace and looked at Ichiro fling to the roof and wiped his tears "Well I guess i better give you back to your pare..." a pain surged through his shoulder "Augh Augh Augh! Tskkk! Tskk Tskk!" he put the baby in his other hand "Phew... I forgot i broke my collar bone" he stood up and walked to the nurses office. When he arrived the nurse was confused but gave him a sling for his arm and put a couple tiny bandages for some scrapes and walked to Kishikos room. *Knock Knock*

dawgybites

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Kira stood up and walked out of her room, still wearing her headphones. She wondered around the school, and her footsteps, again made no sounds. the fact is that she wears no shoes, but she cared less.
Seeing many students chatting, and a few students that were alone in a dark space... The hall was crowded, so she went to the roof top. She saw a a male student on the roof top too, so she walked up to him...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:53 am

Maralyn walked slowly to her dorm. She opened it quietly, and slammed it when she went in. She plopped down onto her bed, no sign of happiness on her face. She tried contacting Tsuna by reading his mind. "Tsuna, do be careful. I don't want anybody hurt like what just happened." She said projecting the saying into his mind, with her face in the blankets.

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Tsuna heard the saying in his head and smiled still waitng for the dor to open and said "Don't worry Maralyn Im going to the Administration office after I return Ace and will ask for something... and no Im not tattling"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Ichiro saw a girl he's never seen before walk up to him. He pretended he didn't see her. He wanted her to say the first few words.

Kishiko teleported to her room to put Xen to sleep. She heard a knock and opened the door. She saw Tsuna holding her precious little Ace in his arm. Tears of relief burst through her eyes and down her cheek. She took her baby from Tsuna and cried, "OH MY BABY!" She rocked him back and forth. "I'M GLAD YOU'RE OKAY I WAS GETTING WORRIED." She held Ace in one arm and hugged Tsuna with the other. "Thank you but....how did you get him back..."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Tsuna flinched in pain when Kishiko hugged him on the side of his broken collar bone and answered the question " Ow...Uhmmm... Ichiro gave him back after a small fight and talking to him we got him back..."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:41 pm

The mention of Ichiro's name made Kishiko snap. "WHERE IS HE! IMMA RIP HIM TO SHREDS!"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Seyn walked into the school. A letter had come for her, saying she was accepted to the school. She smiled. It also said to go find Kishiko Miyazaki first, to fill out some paperwork. "It's a great day for me today, I packed my bags, and finally after 7 years, I can leave the orphanage!" She said spinning around in the hallways. She bumped into a couple of people, but she didn't care.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Maralyn smiled when she heard his reaction. "Good." She was still holding onto her neck. Two people were in her mind. Tsuna and Ichiro. She heard Kishiko yelling, for she was still in contact with Tsuna's mind. A quick reaction hit her, for she got up and left. "Ichiro!!!" She said in a scared, but warning voice. As she got to the roof, she saw Kira and Ichiro. She paused, then shook her head. "Ichiro, Kishiko's mad, and now she's out to get you!" She only saw a dangerous road he was choosing. "I'm damn right not letting anything happen to someone like you." She said in a sweet, sensitive voice.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Ichiro ignored the sweet sensitive tone in Maralyn's voice and sighed. "Figures. No one can escape her wrath." He layed dow on his back, put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. "Let's wait and see what she does."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Tsunas eyes tightened "Kishiko.... you won't touch him..." Tsuna looked at Kishiko with gut renching look that would make a bear go hide in a corner holding his head down in fear "I will not allow it..."

(((I LOVE USING METAPHORS!!!! xd )))

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Maralyn sighed. "I'll stay here. In the meantime, Hi there! I'm Maralyn!" She mumbled the first part, but the greeting was loud and friendly. She still couldn't get the two boys out of her head. Something with her, but she didn't know if it was curiosity, or an emotion.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games